Your Best Freight Forwarder in China
Get Your Multiple Shipping Solutions ALL with Cheap Shipping Rate
Your Best Freight Forwarder in China
We Can Help You Ship to Any Country on the World.
We Ship by Air, Sea, Train and Express with different Shipping Terms.
Who We Are?
HART Worldwide is a one-stop China freight forwarder that can help you ship goods from any location in China to an assigned destination. Or ship goods from your country to China.
HART is founded based on the initial formation of a new pattern of international trade represented by cross-border eCommerce.
HART is committed to the construction of multilateral inbound and outbound two-way forwarding pipelines among China, Africa, Europe, India, and other regions.
HART supports every step during the whole logistics chain such as door-to-door collection, international freight, customs clearance, warehousing, distribution, system docking, and compliance consulting.
HART has continued to invest in organizational construction and technology research & development. Its standardized and systematic operation capabilities have been improved day by day, professionally ensuring the logistics needs of both domestic and international customers.
HART has signed agreements with the major airline and shipping companies, such as ET, TK, EK, QR, CX, AY, CA, CZ airlines, and Maersk, MSC, CMA-CGM, COSCO, Evergreen, APL, PIL, Yang Ming, OOCL, etc. Which ensures our space availability and competitive shipping rate.
HART is a member of:
International Freight Forwarders Association (FIATA)
World Cargo Transportation Alliance (WCA)
China Aviation Association (CATA) International / Domestic Route Agency Qualification
Ministry of Transport Qualification (MOC-NV) )
China International Freight Forwarders Association (CIFA)
Shenzhen Air Transport Association (SZAA)
What We Do?
Why Choose HART as Your China Freight Forwarder?
Focus target markets, deep understanding the markets. Focus on standardization and systematization to reduce the shipping rate without compromised services. Focus makes professionalism.
Cheap Shipping Rate
Signed long-term agreements with major airline and shipping companies. Continuously improving the working procedures and efficiency to ensure the lower operational costs.
Standardized logistics solutions, standardized service procedures and standardized cargo handling ensures that we can quickly respond to you and maintain the consistency for quality service level.
Dedicated in-house software development team developed the customized support system to ensure the 100% online paperless operation, monitor and tracking. Procedures don’t rely on any individual person. Dock with your system as well if needed.
All nodes on the whole value chain are all self-controlled. Every checkpoint has dedicated person to monitor through the in-house software system. Everything is under your control.
Own customs clearance team in some regions, plus cooperation with local professional customs agents in some regions to assure the customs work. Compliance team is studying the different customs policies every day.
Branches or warehouses in more than 20 Chinese cities. Warehouses in UK, Germany, Poland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and African countries like Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Egypt, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Senegal, etc.
Highly Trained Team
We attach huge importance to staff training, so we provide continuous systematized training to all employees. Timely summary and replay to make sure they always provide the excellent services to you.
Professionalism makes greatness, we request our staff to must have the professional knowledge and skills in their work scope. Always provide the complete information and optimal advices for your shipping solutions.
B2B (Business to Business) is still the majority part in international trade nowadays. No matter you want to ship your bulk goods from China to any country by air, by sea or by train, we provide the optimal route planning and cheap shipping rate to you. All trade terms supported even DDU, DDP, etc.
Cross-border eCommerce business mode grows super-fast in last years. We grasp the market trade to help platform sellers send their goods from China to local warehouse. We mainly ship to Amazon, Jumia and any 3rd party overseas warehouse.
Global Freight Forwarders
There are many freight forwarders in China and overseas. We leverage our wide network and strong system capability to help them ship goods from China to worldwide, or from other countries to China. Handling the pickup, customs and delivery as well.
Our Qualifications and Honors as Chinese Freight Forwarder
Business Form for International Freight Forwarders
According to the <Foreign Trade Laws of the People’s Republic of China> and < Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on the Administration of International Cargo Transport Agency> implemented and approved by the Ministry of Commerce, all international Chinese freight forwarders must have this certificate for international freight forwarding business.
NVOCC Business Operation Qualification Registration Certificate
Most international freight forwarders in China are not NVOCC as it requests the registration with Ministry of Transportation of China, which has much higher requirements than an ordinary China freight forwarder. NVOCC has advantages in booking and shipping, can issue its own bills of lading which can help you better control the goods. And more advantages.
ISO9001 2015 Quality Management System Certificate
In order to assure the excellent experience for customers and avoid any mistake even misunderstanding with customers. International quality management system is brought in. And we strive to provide the consistent quality service level to all customers. This certified system regulates our communications and working procedures.
Certificate of Membership for WCA
World Cargo Transportation Alliance (WCA) is the world’s largest and most powerful network of independent freight forwarders. Being member of it, HART is automatically covered by the most generous and extensive financial protection program in the industry, which allows us to conduct business with other WCA members with complete security and peace of mind.
Certificate of Membership for CIFA
China International Freight Forwarders Association, CIFA (China freight forwarding Association) is a national social organization in China’s international freight forwarding industry guided by Chinese Ministry of Commerce. The mission of CIFA is to strengthen industry self-discipline and coordination management, and create a fair competition market environment.
Member Unit for SIFFA
Shenzhen International Freight Forwarders Association (SIFFA) is a social organization with legal personality approved by Shenzhen Civil Affairs Bureau. The mission of SIFFA is to guide, protect and coordinate the members to exchange information, coordinate relations, enhance mutual cooperation, member interests to promote the international freight forwarding industry.
Our Wide Coverage in China and Overseas
We have branches or warehouses in more than 20 Chinese cities, including Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Yiwu, Ningbo, Wenzhou, Taizhou, Jinhua, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Putian, Tianjin, Dalian, Qingdao, Suzhou, Zhengzhou, Changsha, etc. Representatives or warehouses in UK, Germany, Poland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and African countries like Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Morocco, Egypt, Cote d’Ivoire, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Senegal, Rwanda, etc.
There are many benefits to work with freight forwarder agents, majors are:
- Saving cost. Freight forwarder agents normally get heavy discounts from these giant shippers as they have large amount of cargo to ship every day. So saving cost is the major consideration.
- Freight forwarder agent are always more flexible than those big companies, they don’t have too complicated procedures, so always easy to talk and work.
- The freight forwarding companies not only coordinate with shippers, they normally coordinate the pick up & delivery, import and export procedures, customs affairs, etc. You can treat them as your logistics department.
- In most case, those giant shipper companies don’t deal with cargo owner directly as there are too many. So they prefer to work with freight forwarding companies. So in theory, you may just can’t get services from shippers.
If you are importing goods from China, it’s best to choose Chinese freight forwarders, main reasons are:
- Cheaper shipping cost. Some freight forwarders in China have agreements with the shippers like COSCO, Emirates Airlines, FedEx, etc. So the shipping rates are much cheaper than the official rates. Besides that, Freight forwarders China have lower operational costs due to the cheap labor costs and office & warehouse rent costs.
- Freight forwarders in China are always flexible on operations. They can quickly adjust according to your business needs. And the employees from China forwarding company always work very hard, it’s not difficult to reach them even in weekend and holidays.
- Multiple Services. Besides moving your cargo, China freight company can also provide other services like pickup & delivery, customs clearance for both export and import, consolidate your cargo from different suppliers, etc.
- Fast response. Operational efficiency is one of their most important KPIs, and hard working is the advantage of all Chinese, so most of your requests will be responded in few hours, even in holidays as you can easily reach them on mobile phone.
- Know China the best. Without doubt that China freight companies know China the best than overseas freight forwarders. This benefits you a lot if you are shipping goods from China. Either in localization or cost consideration.
Below are some basic requirements for a good Chinese freight forwarder.
- The freight forwarder must be legally registered; you can request business license and <Business Form for International Freight Forwarders> from them.
- They should be able to provide the major types of shipping solutions such as express freight, air freight and sea freight. So, you don’t have to work with different freight forwarders for different modes of shipping.
- The freight forwarder should be able to handle the majority type of goods. For example, some freight forwarding companies can’t ship over-sized cargo.
- They should be able to communicate with you in English or your preferrable language fluently.
- The freight forwarder should be able to provide other services like pickup & delivery, customs clearance, etc.
Furthermore, if the China freight forwarders have below features, they can be your best Chinese freight forwarder.
- They are NVOCC freight forwarder. Most forwarders in China re not NVOCC (Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier). NVOCC can better control your cargo.
- The freight forwarder is member of WCA (World Cargo Transportation Alliance). Then they will have much stronger financial capability due to the protection of WCA.
- They have agreements with major shipping carriers and airlines, so they have secured spaces, stable & cheap shipping rates from shipping companies.
- They are capable of offering some advanced services like dangerous goods shipping, export and import customs clearance, local delivery in your country from customs to your address, door to door shipping, DDU, DDP, bonded warehouse, etc.