HART is a renowned organization for freight forwarding shipments from China to anywhere possible in the world.
We can help you to ship your products by air freight from China with the best budget possible. Send us an air freight quote from China and let us help you out to ship.
You can just give us information about your cargo and we can pick it up for you. For example, we can bring your products to the port after taking them from your supplier, and then can ship via cheap air freight from China.
We can arrange the air shipping from China based on how you desire. If you want fast, cheap, and reliable, we are here to provide you all the factors.
You do not have to worry while shipping by air from China, leave them to us. Also, if you want you can clear the customs by yourself, along with that, you can ship them to your destination from the port too. But if you do not want to deal with the customs, we can do it on your behalf.
China air freight rates can be higher and costlier for you. But with our help, we can give a budget air freight cost from China for you so that you can save money.
Hart has rich experience in shipping air cargo from China. We have a dedicated marketing team who are always observing the market and its insights for you. You can send us a request and we can provide you with valuable market insights.
HART has good connections with different major airlines like ET, TK, EK, CX, QR, CA, CZ for contract air freight costs from China. You can gain space availability along with competitive China air freight rates from us.
HART follows the two major rules when shipping, standardization, and systematization. The in-house developed logistics system of ours monitors, operates, and tracks your shipment when shipping air cargo from China. The whole processing is done by a whole team of individuals.
You can always rely on us on the shipping matter.
Our Other Services Besides Shipping By Air Freight From China
We ship your cargo from China by sea, additionally finish the customs clearance and make the local delivery or vice versa.
The researching team of ours is always looking after the customs policies and it’s changing. So, you won’t have to worry about clearing customs if you rely on us.
We can pick up your product from the port and deliver it to your suitable destination. You can rely on us to handle your goods.
Why Choose Hart To Ship By Air Freight From China?
Focus on systematization and standardization to reduce air freight cost from China and vice versa professionally. Focus on the main market, and market conditions too.
Cheap Shipping Rate
Ensured long-term agreements with air shipping companies. Always improving the productivity of working to ensure the cheapest shipping from China.
To standardize logistics solutions, cargo handling, and service procedures, we make sure you get them all. We always maintain consistency of quality service with a quick response.
We have total self-control in every node on the value chain. Hence, we have dedicated people to monitor your shipment at every checkpoint.
Custom Clearance Service
We have professional customs clearance agents in different regions. Our compliance always observes customs policies every day to ensure proper clearance of customs.
Our wide warehouse systems are based in many countries. They are like in China, UK, Germany, Poland, India, Romania, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and African countries.
Highly Trained Team
Our employees are well trained in a proper and systematic manner. We always make sure about the best service for you.
We provide our staff with professional knowledge in work. For that, they always provide the proper information every time, along with the optimal advice for shipping solutions.
Qualifications And Honor For Shipping By Air Freight From China
Business Form for International Freight Forwarders
The information is given in <Foreigh Trade Laws Of The People’s Republic Of China> and <Regulations Of The People’s Republic Of China On The Administration Of International Cargo Transport Agency> has been implemented and also approved by the Ministry of Commerce. All international freight forwarders in China must have this certificate for international freight forwarding business.
NVOCC Business Operation Qualification Registration Certificate
Some international freight forwarders in China are not NVOCC as they request the registration with the Ministry of Transportation of China. NVOCC has its own advantages like booking and shopping, can issue bills of lading, etc.
Certificate of Membership for CIFA
China International Freight Forwarders Association, also known as CIFA is an organization guided by China’s Ministry of Commerce, which is a national social organization. CIFA has a mission to strengthen industry discipline and management, including a fair competition market environment.
Member Unit for SIFFA
Shenzhen International Freight Forwarders Association (SIFFA), approved by Shenzhen Civil Affairs Bureau, is a social organization with a legal personality. It helps to guide, protect, and coordinate the members to exchange information.
Air Cargo From China | A Complete FAQ Guide
Shipping air cargo from China has been going for many years.
People all over the world ships their goods from China by many methods, where air
freight is one of them.
If you want to ship via air freight from China, you may face some difficulties with
pricing, or even are looking for clues on how to do it properly.
This FAQ guide will help you to understand how air freight works, the rates, and also the
problems you may face when shipping.
Table Of Contents
- What Is The Procedure Of Air Shipping From China?
- How Many Methods Are There To Ship Via Air Freight From China?
- How Much Does It Cost To Ship Via Air Freight From China?
- How Long Does It Take To Ship An Air Cargo From China?
- How Can I Reduce Air Shipping Cost When Shipping From China?
- How Many Important Routes Are There To Do Air Shipping From China?
- What Are The Longest Transit Times And Shortest Transit Times When Shipping By Air Freight From China?
- What Are The Major Advantages And Disadvantages When Air Shipping From China?
- How Do You Measure Chargeable Weight When Shipping Via Air Freight From China?
- How Much Does It Take To Ship Via International Express Shipping And Air Freight From China?
- Can I Track My Cargo When Air Shipping From China?
- Can I Get An Insurance For My Goods When Shipping From China By Air Freight?
- Are There Any Restricted Items That You Cannot Ship Via Air Freight From China?
- Can I Get Air Cargo Insurance When Shipping From China?
- How Many Major Ports Are There In China To Ship Air Cargo From China?
- How Can You Do Door To Door Shipping Via Air Freight From China?
- How Can You Differentiate Between Sea Freight And Air Freight From China?
- What Are The Problems You Can Face When Shipping By Air Freight From China?
- What Are The Alternatives Of The Air Freight From China?
- Do I Have To Book The Shipment Myself Or Can My Supplier Take Care Of It When Doing Air Shipping From China?
- What Is The Maximum Weight An Air Freight Can Carry When Shipping From China?
- Can The Sender From China Pay For My Customs Clearance When Air Shipping From China?
1. What Is The Procedure Of Air Shipping From China?
If you want to do proper shipping via air, you need to learn the procedure first.
Here, the procedure is given below for you to understand-
- Pick up your goods from the market from the supplier.
- Pack them up then deliver them to the nearest airport for shipping.
- Send them to your destination port through air cargo from China.
- Clear the customs which includes customs charges, VAT., and taxes along with the documents
- Deliver it to your suitable destination address.
This is the process that you can go through to bring your shipments via air cargo from China.
Although it sounds so easy, shipping by air cargo from China can be a bit difficult.
We freight your shipment via any method with the cheapest price possible and we assure your product’s safety too.
So rest assured and let us do the hard work.
2. How Many Methods Are There To Ship Via Air Freight From China?
There are two ways when you try to ship your products via air freight from China.
One is international express air shipping from China, another is international air shipping from China.
There are different shipping companies like DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, China Post, etc. who do express air shipping from China.
International airmail shipping is normal air freight from China.
If you want to ship a small package from China to another country, express air cargo from China will be the best option for you.
On the other hand, you can use normal air freight from China to ship any cargo to your destination.
Here is a link for you to understand the methods of shipping air cargo from China below-
3. How Much Does It Cost To Ship Via Air Freight From China?
As there are two types of shipping methods, the shipping cost can change a lot.
There are different express shipping companies like DHL, UPS, USPS, FedEx, TNT, etc.
For express shipping, China air freight rates can be around $4-$5 per kilo.
For small packages, express air shipping from China can be suitable.
Carrying around 200 kg will be suitable for express air shipping from China.
For air cargo from China, in the normal season, the cost can be around $3-$5 per kilogram, depending on your cargo and the type.
We can ship your products via cheap air freight from China to your destination.
Let us know whenever you’re ready to ship your cargo.
4. How Long Does It Take To Ship An Air Cargo From China?
The transit time for shipping an air cargo from China depends on different aspects.
If you are doing express shipping by air from China, it can take 2-3 business days.
On the other hand, if you are doing air shipping from China by airmail services, then it can take around 8-10 days.
These time periods include the time of loading your goods, the processing, air freight from China to your destination, filling the documentation, etc.
The customs clearance takes extra time to ship your air cargo from China inside the port.
5. How Can I Reduce Air Shipping Cost When Shipping From China?
If you are forging a small business and want to ship via air freight with a budget, then you have to look for ways to reduce the air shipping cost.
Undoubtedly, China’s air freight rates are higher than any other transportation method.
In order to lessen your air freight cost from China, you need to do the things given below-
- Before you’re trying to ship, try to create a plan to do shipping.
This way, you can understand how you can reduce the air freight cost from China.
As China air freight rates are unbelievably high, you need to make a planned program before shipping.
- You should look for a reliable freight forwarder who can ship your products in time with the cost of cheap air freight from China.
HART Worldwide Logistics Limited can be your most suitable option.
Because we ship products with the least air freight cost from China, with in-time delivery.
We can make it easy for you to ship via air freight from China.
So try to rely on us, let us do the hard work for you.
- Your air freight charge can be high because of your packing system.
When shipping via air freight from China, you should always try to make a small package of products to lessen the volume.
That is how you can reduce the air freight cost from China a lot.
- If you ship on the off-peak days, your shipping by air freight cost from China can go lower than an on-peak season.
This can be a good strategy for you to ship products on air cargo from China.
These are some of the few ways you can try to reduce your cost and can ship cheap air freight from China.
6. How Many Important Routes Are There To Do Air Shipping From China?
Sometimes, you ask your freight forwarder for an air freight quote from China because of time-critical moments.
As shipping by air from China is one of the fastest methods, you choose it to save time.
Here are five busiest routes that people ask the freight forwarders for air freight quote from China-
- Shanghai – Singapore
- Shanghai – Germany
- Shanghai – USA
- Beijing – Japan
- Shanghai – UK
These are the busiest routes that ship by air from China most of the time.
That’s why these routes are called important routes when shipping by air from China.
7. What Are The Longest Transit Times And Shortest Transit Times When Shipping By Air Freight From China?
The longest transit times can be taken for shipping by air from China to the port of Rio de Janeiro in Brazil, or to the US.
It can take around 25-30 days to ship from the port Ningbo of China to Brazil’s Rio de Janeiro.
Americans need to endure these long shipping times when shipping by air from China.
For shipping by air from China to any Asian country, the transit time takes the shortest.
It takes only 3-5 days utmost to ship via air freight from China’s any major port to any Asian ports.
8. What Are The Major Advantages And Disadvantages When Air Shipping From China?
Air freight can also be declared as a premium shipping method or on the rush shipping method.
Here are some of the pros and cons of air freight given below
Advantages Of Air Freight From China
- If you want to ship your products faster or you are in a rush to ship your cargo from China, air freight is the most suitable method to ship.
Airfreight is the fastest shipping method of all.
So it can ship your products when you are in an urge of shipping by air from China.
- When you are shipping air cargo from China, you will find out that they follow rules and regulations properly and strictly than other methods of transport.
So, shipping air cargo from China can be reliable for you.
- As air cargo from China ships faster than other transports, it keeps the freshness of ingredients.
Disadvantages of Air Freight From China
- Airfreight is known to be the most expensive shipping method of all.
So if you are not in a rush, air freight is not suitable for you.
- The price of shipping an air cargo from China depends on the weight and volume of your shipment.
So the price becomes higher for your volumetric weight.
- You cannot ship a container by air freight.
In a container, you can get a lot of facilities like you can ship as many products as you can but the price is fixed.
For shipping air cargo from China, you won’t get the same facilities.
Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of shipping an air cargo from China you will face if you ship so.
9. How Do You Measure Chargeable Weight When Shipping Via Air Freight From China?
To measure the chargeable weight, you need to find out the gross weight and the volumetric weight.
In many countries, the gross weight is first figured out in lbs, then converted into kg.
1 lbs = 0.453592 kg
To figure out the volumetric weight of your product, first, you need to figure out the dimensions of your product- length, width, and height.
After figuring them out, multiply them to figure out the volume.
Volume of your shipment = length x width x height
You should figure out the volume in cubic meters(CBM)
Multiply the volume with the conversion factor 167, and you will get the volumetric weight.
Volumetric weight = volume (in CBM) x 167
Now, if the gross weight > the volumetric weight, the chargeable weight will be the gross weight.
On the other side if volumetric weight is higher, then it will be your chargeable weight.
This is how you can calculate your shipments’ chargeable weight too.
Here is a link for you to understand more about how the weight calculation is done when shipping by air from China-
10. How Much Does It Take To Ship Via International Express Shipping And Air Freight From China?
Express shipping can cost higher if you ship a big parcel by air cargo from China.
Normally, the express China air freight rates are around $4-$8 per kg internationally.
This includes a shipping charge, porting, customs, shipping to your destination point, etc.
DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx, etc. are the main express air shipping companies that are shipping a lot of packages for a long time from China to different countries.
If your shipment is less than 150 or even, you can use express air shipping from China method.
But more than 150 kg can make your China air freight rates higher than you can imagine.
11. Can I Track My Cargo When Air Shipping From China?
Yes, you can track your air cargo from China if you know the proper rule of how to track it.
If you have the airway bill document, you can easily track your cargo, its position, and status of delivery too.
You just need the airway bill number to track your air cargo from China.
If you are doing consolidated shipping, you have master air waybills (MAWB).
Inside the MAWB have house air waybills (HAWB), which contain the information of your shipment.
Enter your air waybill number to monitor the progress of your shipment incoming via air cargo from China.
This is how you can track your shipping cargo from China.
12. Can I Get Insurance For My Goods When Shipping From China By Air Freight?
Yes, you can get insurance for your goods if you have made one when shipping by air cargo from China.
The insurance system works when your products get damaged for the freight forwarding fault.
To get insurance, you have to pay 5% of your shipment bill in order to activate it.
You should also know that if your products get damaged because of your seller, then you will not get the insurance cost.
But insurance costs can help you in many ways like this.
13. Are There Any Restricted Items That You Cannot Ship Via Air Freight From China?
You can not bring some of these below items when shipping air cargo from China-
- Alcohols and bevareges
- Toxic chemicals that are enlisted in the Toxic Chemicals Banned
- Dangerous goods defined by IATA
- Temperature-limited shipments
- Tiger bones
- Category B type biological substances
These are some of the products that you cannot ship via air cargo from China.
14. Can I Get Air Cargo Insurance When Shipping From China?
Yes, you can get insurance when shipping by air from China.
Airfreight insurance is highly recommended when you ship your air cargo from China.
If something happens like you get your products damaged while freight forwarding, you can have the whole money of shipping back for this insurance.
Although if the shipment gets rotten or damaged because of the sender’s fault, then you will not be getting any insurance money.
Different freight forwarding companies offer a different percentage of insurance.
You should always choose the best freight forwarder for proper insurance money, along with cheap air freight from China.
HART Worldwide Logistics Limited is here to give you the best insurance, with fast shipping by air from China.
We can provide you with the best air freight quote from China, with proper insurance.
15. How Many Major Ports Are There In China To Ship Air Cargo From China?
There are many ports that do shipping by air from China.
Some of the major airports are included below-
- Shanghai Pudong Airport
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport
- Beijing Capital International Airport
- Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport
- Xi’an Xianyang International Aiport
- Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
- Kunming Changshui International Airport
These are some of the major airports that ship air cargo from China worldwide.
16. How Can You Do Door To Door Shipping Via Air Freight From China?
You can choose express air shipping from China to have a door to door shipping service.
All the express shipping by air from China provides a door to door shipping service if you order any packages.
You can also do door-to-door shipping with the help of your reliable freight forwarder.
You just have to let him know about how you want to get your product and he will be right at your service.
The process will be, your freight forwarder will transport your goods from the factory or supplier, and will do all the packing.
After that, he will ship them in one of the air freights.
After it reaches the destination port, your freight forwarder will make a truck delivery to your door.
This is how door-to-door shipping from China works if you ship air cargo from China.
17. How Can You Differentiate Between Sea Freight And Air Freight From China?
Although both air and sea shipping have their own benefits, there are differences between them.
Here, the differences are given below-
|Airfreight is the fastest and is suitable for long routes.
|Sea freight goes very slow and it takes way more time than other shipping methods.
|There is a limited dimension and weight limit via air freight
|Sea freight does a lot of products shipping at once, even heavy equipment and cranes too.
|Airfreight does in-time shipping with quick delivery with some exceptions
|Sea freight takes a lot of time and most of the time can be late.
|China air freight rates are way higher than other means of shipping
|Sea shipping cost is the cheapest of all methods.
|There are strict regulations that you will see when you ship your products by air freight from China
|There is a risk of the damage of your product because of not packing well or LCL shipping
Although there are differences between them, they play a vital role when shipping your products.
18. What Are The Problems You Can Face When Shipping By Air Freight From China?
There are some problems that you can face when you ship your cargo by air from China.
You will see the fuel prices that can increase your shipping cost higher than you can imagine when shipping by air from China.
There are also inventory management policies, competition from other transport modes, and industry consolidation that makes the challenge for air cargo shipping.
Also, customs clearance can create problems when shipping by air from China.
You have to overcome these problems if you want to ship from China by air.
19. What Are The Alternatives Of The Air Freight From China?
If you want alternatives, there are some transportation methods you can use.
Shipping by air is too costly, so you should look for alternatives when shipping from China.
You can use sea freight for alternatives when shipping from China.
As sea freight shipping cost is very low, you can save a lot of money from shipping.
There are more alternatives like train freight when shipping from China.
Although train freight does not ship worldwide, still it is a good alternative when shipping from China.
Rail freight is also cheaper than air freight shipping from China.
20. Do I Have To Book The Shipment Myself Or Can My Supplier Take Care Of It When Doing Air Shipping From China?
You can either book the shipment by yourself, or you can do it with the help of your supplier too.
Although your supplier may not research for the cheap shipment rates and sink you with high air freight rates from China.
So it is better to book your shipment by yourself when shipping an air cargo from China.
Your supplier can book your shipments in an expensive way and can earn some from there too.
If you are booking it by yourself, you can have a knowledge of how to do it, and how to save money.
So it is better to book by yourself rather than booking it with your supplier when shipping by air from China.
21. What Is The Maximum Weight An Air Freight Can Carry When Shipping From China?
The maximum weight differs from different aircraft.
Here, all the aircraft’s maximum weight carrying chart given below-
|Maximum Volumetric Weight(CBM)
|Maximum Gross Weight(kg)
These are the maximum weight of different aircraft that carry your shipment via air cargo from China.
22. Can The Sender From China Pay For My Customs Clearance When Air Shipping From China?
You can either pay your customs by yourself, or your sender can pay them too.
But the problem occurs with how much your sender is paying.
You can pay more to the customs if your sender is paying on behalf of you when shipping via air freight from China.
Hope this FAQ guide can help you to understand the shipping method of air freight
from China and how you can utilize it fully.
You still may have some confusions or problems that you are facing.
If any, you can tell us freely.
HART is here to help you out with your problems.
We will gladly hear what you are thinking.