HART Worldwide Logistics Limited is a shipping company that offers services all over the world, including in Kenya. We have a team of experts that work on transportation air freight from China to Kenya.
The African shipping sector is centred on Kenya. HART has extensive shipping expertise in Kenya. As a result, we can keep an eye on the Chinese and Kenyan markets and offer you marketing information including Kenya to China flight prices.
We have highly-skilled customs staff to ensure that customs regulations are followed and that your shipment by air cargo to Kenya is risk-free and simple.
HART is in charge of a standard systematization that keeps track of your cargo online. We keep track of the shipment’s status to ensure a seamless and dependable delivery service.
If you require any type of service from HART, please contact us for a price. We will offer you first-rate air shipping from China to Kenya.
Our Services for Shipping From China To Kenya
Air shipping to Kenya is one of the most efficient ways to transport products from China to Kenya. HART is ready to assist you with air freight shipment. We provide a speedier and safer air cargo global Kenya shipping service.
You may obtain FCL service from HART by sea if you need a complete container for your shipment besides air parcel services Kenya from China. Because it does not share containers with other shippers, the FCL service assures the safest shipping.
Because shippers share their products for transportation in one container, LCL shipping is a challenging operation. HART is unafraid to take on these tasks. From China to Kenya, we carefully transport a variety of items from diverse shippers.
Door to Door Shipping
We provide door-to-door shipment based on your specifications. We choose items from Chinese addresses and mail them to your specified location in Kenya. We just care about your needs and happiness along with air freight to Kenya shipping.
HART can assist you in obtaining express shipment from China to Kenya or Kenya to China using DHL, FedEx, UPS, and other reputable express shipping providers. Because we have a good working relationship with them to get a low priced service.
In the customs department, we have a committed and knowledgeable workforce. We look into the customs policies for shipping to Kenya so that you may have a hassle-free and quick customs clearance.
Warehousing is an important aspect of cargo shipping. To provide low-cost service, HART developed warehouses in Kenya and China. We keep your goods at our warehouse near the port and package them there.
Pickup & Delivery
We are also prepared for pickup and delivery while we are ready to give door to door service. We only need your needs and the pickup point address, and then we’ll wait for proof that the products have arrived at their destination.
We transport items from China to the Jumia warehouse for e-commerce business, according to the customer’s specifications. As a service provider, you can contact us for shipment to FBJ by Ethiopian airlines cargo Kenya.
Why Choose Hart to Ship From China to Kenya?
For shipping from China to Kenya, it is critical to concentrate on market policy. As a result, we are familiar with the standardization and systematization of shipping and can provide you with a high-quality shipping service.
Cheap Shipping Rate
If you want a high-quality service at a lower cost, contact us since we offer both high-quality and lower cheap air cargo to Kenya shipping from China. We have agreements in place with major shipping firms that help us save money on operations.
We reply fast in order to offer you a high-quality service, which allows us to deliver standardized logistical solutions. For secure transportation, we handle standardized freight and standardized packaging of your items.
The process of building in-house software has been systematized. To ensure successful service, we provide an experienced support system that monitors and tracks your cargo. As a result, don’t be concerned about your ship to Kenya by air.
We ensure that you have complete control over your supply chain. We formed an experienced team to monitor and operate each node using self-contained software solutions for the whole value chain. That means we control your cargo at all times.
Custom Clearance Service
Customs clearance is required for a shipping service to be successful. As a result, we formed a customs clearance team to expedite the process by knowing the regulations. Every day, our professional staff does extensive study into various customs policies.
HART provides a service with a wide range of coverage. We opened branches and warehouses in a variety of Chinese towns and nations. We opened warehouses in Germany, the United Kingdom, India, Pakistan, Poland, Bangladesh, and Africa.
Highly Trained Team
Training is necessary for the squad to reach its full potential. We make every effort to schedule training sessions. If an unforeseen scenario arises during shipping Kenya, we give Qatar airways cargo Kenya contacts our crew to handle immediate problems.
We give expert assistance to ensure a successful dispatch. We train our employees to be educated and talented in their fields of work so that they can answer any questions you may have.
Qualifications and Honor for Shipping from China to Kenya
Business Form for International Freight Forwarders
The certificate of international freight forwarding is issued under the People’s Republic of China’s Foreign Trade Laws and Regulations. HART has a certificate from the Ministry of Commerce for its high-quality service. All foreign freight forwarders in China must have it.
NVOCC Business Operation Qualification Registration Certificate
Booking and shipping from China to Lagos require an NVOCC business operating qualification registration certificate. NVOCC and China’s Ministry of Transportation are in charge of this registration. It identifies shipping companies as being more highly rated than others.
Certificate of Membership for CIFA
China International Freight Forwarders Association is an acronym for China International Freight Forwarders Association. It’s also a part of China’s Commerce Ministry. It gives self-discipline information to enhance the freight business. It also promotes a level playing field in the market.
Member Unit for SIFFA
SIFFA stands for Shenzhen International Freight Forwarders Association. The Shenzhen Civil Affairs Bureau has given its approval to this organization. It enables the shipping company to work with others. SIFFA advises freight forwarders to share information, coordinate relationships, and improve collaboration.
Air Cargo To Kenya | The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Shipping air to Kenya from China has been increasingly popular over the years.
Both buyers and merchants are interested in shipping by air freight from China to Kenya.
However, they are uninterested in sending flying freight to Kenya from China due to a scarcity of reliable information on the internet.
If you are unfamiliar with the procedure, the cost of your items will be expensive.
We’ve tried to assemble the details in this FAQ guide in order to assist you in finding the cheap air cargo to Kenya shipping from China.
Table of Content
- Is Air Cargo To Kenya Available For Shipping?
- How Much Is Kenya To China Flight Price?
- What Are The Types Of Ethiopian Airlines Cargo Kenya?
- What Are The Advantages Of Shipping By Air Freight To Kenya?
- What Are The Factors That Can Impact The Cost Of Air Shipping From China To Kenya?
- How Are Air Cargo Kenya Rates Calculated?
- How Does Air Parcel Services In Mombasa Kenya Work?
- What Are The Documents Required For Air Freight From China To Nairobi?
- What Are Qatar Airways Cargo Kenya Contacts Details?
- What Are The Associated Charges Of Air Shipping To Kenya?
- How Do Customs Work To Ship To Kenya By Air?
- Is Air Cargo Global Kenya From China More Expensive Than Sea Shipping?
- What Are The Disadvantages Of Air Shipping From China To Kenya?
- What Are The Things I Need To Know Before Flying My Goods Via Cheap Air Cargo To Kenya?
- What Are The Restricted Items For Shipping Through Air Freight To Kenya?
- What Are The Major Airports Of Kenya?
- What Is The Maximum Weight For Air Freight Shipping From China To Kenya?
- Is The Door To Door Air Shipping Available From China To Kenya?
1. Is Air Cargo To Kenya Available For Shipping?
Shipping via air cargo to Kenya from China is absolutely possible.
Every day, a huge number of packages are shipped via air cargo Kenya from China.
Unless you’re shipping goods unlawful or harmful, you may send your package from China by air freight to Kenya.
You must first determine the product you wish to transport from China to Kenya.
After that, double-check the material’s packaging.
Improper packaging for shipping from China to Kenya might cost you a lot of money. You may also contact your shipping service provider for assistance with packing.
For your shipment from China to Kenya, you must choose the proper freight forwarder.
When selecting a freight forwarder, consider the cost of transportation from China to Kenya as well as the time it will take to deliver the cargo.
After you’ve decided on a product and a freight forwarder, all that’s left is to gather the necessary shipping paperwork.
The customer and supplier details, technical data, and the required quantity and weight of the goods are all included in these documents for shipping via air cargo to Kenya.
2. How Much Is Kenya To China Flight Price?
For straight transit and on the most direct routes between China and Kenya, air freight is the best option.
Air freight is now the quickest and most efficient means of transit between locations.
Lower inventory costs and the chance to gain a share of the market might be two advantages.
There are some reasons behind lowering Kenya to China flight prices.
- Insurance premiums that are not too expensive that can increase Kenya to China flight prices.
- There is no need for warehousing, thus there are no storage costs.
- Costs of Packaging are not too much.
Therefore, Kenya to China flight price per kilogram ranges from $5 to $7.
You should choose the shipping cost from China to Kenya depending on the urgency of the merchandise.
From China to Kenya, HART WORLDWIDE LOGISTICS LIMITED provides high-quality shipping at a low cost. You are welcome to give it a go.
3. What Are The Types Of Ethiopian Airlines Cargo Kenya?
Ethiopian airlines cargo Kenya is not only a basic service based on putting the required products onto a plane and flying to the target airport.
Ethiopian airlines cargo Kenya is also divided into two categories.
Products that come under this category should typically be handled carefully.
This service’s air freight charge is higher than the ordinary cargo invoice.
Several airlines are typically hesitant to accept specific goods for shipping when the importers might need to hire Ethiopian airlines cargo Kenya’s special category.
The following are examples of cargo categories that fit within the special cargo category:
- Ethiopian airlines cargo Kenya whose temperature is controlled.
- For the transportation of live animals by special Ethiopian airlines cargo Kenya.
- During shipping of human remains, tissues, and organs by special Ethiopian airlines cargo Kenya
- When shipping the goods is dangerous or hazardous by Ethiopian airlines cargo Kenya.
This sort of service is often less expensive than Special Cargo.
For Ethiopian airlines cargo Kenya to be classified as “General Cargo”.
It must not have any specific requirements, such as temperature regulation or the ability to move quickly for limited shelf life.
It should also not be large or have unusual measurements.
For example, clothes or appraisals (in cartons and boxes), computers and other electronic components, books, etc.
HART is able to provide the facility which air cargo to Kenya you need to ship.
Just let us know your requirements.
4. What Are The Advantages Of Shipping By Air Freight To Kenya?
The most modern method of transportation is air cargo to Kenya.
It is the world’s blessing from the twentieth century.
The unique feature of air cargo Kenya is that it does not require a specific surface track to operate.
There are several advantages to ship by air freight to Kenya.
The following are the advantages:
- Air cargo to Kenya services is both comfortable and quick.
- It’s the quickest way of transportation.
- Surface track building and operation do not necessitate a large capital expenditure.
- Air cargo Kenya can be used to move products to regions where other modes of transportation are unavailable.
- As seas, mountains, and forests do not obstruct air freight from China to Kenya, it takes the shortest and most direct path possible.
- It can run even if all other modes of transportation are shut down due to floods or other natural disasters.
- It’s best for transporting perishable products that need to be delivered quickly, as well as light high-value goods like diamonds and gold, over great distances.
- Customs requirements can be completed swiftly in air transport, avoiding delays in getting clearance.
5. What Are The Factors That Can Impact The Cost Of Air Shipping From China To Kenya?
Air shipping from China to Kenya costs, like other expenses, fluctuate on a regular basis.
This is due to the fact that a variety of factors influence the cost of various air cargo Kenya facilities and services.
Understanding the many elements that influence air shipping from China to Kenya rate might help you predict changes in the rate.
This means you’ll be able to get the most bang for your buck when it comes to shipping expenses of air cargo Kenya.
The followings are the factors that influence the air freight from China to Kenya costing:
- Fees for airline handling air parcel services Kenya
- Costs of airport security
- Fees for customs clearance for
- Surcharges for fuel
- Fees for container freight stations
- Associated transportation expenses
- If air freight from China to Kenya are in high demand
HART is a shipping agency that determines air parcel services Kenya cost according to the latest facts for shipping from China to Kenya.
6. How Are Air Cargo Kenya Rates Calculated?
To calculate air parcel services Kenya rates, total or net weight is computed first.
After then, the shipment’s total weight is determined.
The most frequently used rule for calculating the cost of air parcel services Kenya from China is to choose the larger value among them.
You may use the following examples to help you comprehend this:
Assume you’re transporting your items in a package that weighs 20 kg.
The box is 60 centimeters in length, 40 centimeters in width, and 50 centimeters in height.
The box’s current dimensions are as follows: (60cm x 40cm x 50cm) 120000 cubic centimeters We must divide this number by 6000 to determine volumetric weight.
120000/6000 = 20 kg volumetric weight
The volumetric weight is higher than the real weight in this case.
As a result, the billable weight is 20 kg.
That means which weight is much that will be the billable weight for calculation of air parcel services Kenya costs.
Here is a video link to know more about calculation:
7. How Does Air Parcel Services In Mombasa Kenya Work?
Air shipping is a great way to get goods across the county or around the world swiftly and securely.
It is an essential component of a well-functioning supply chain in Mombasa.
The entire process is simple, from China pick-up to shipment in Mombasa.
Here is the process:
- Your freight forwarder will schedule a pick at your warehouses or holding center with local transport in China.
- The transporter will deliver the package to the airport, where it will be placed over to an aircraft after the goods have been loaded for shipping in Mombasa.
- Your operator will coordinate collection and distribution when the goods arrive at the Mombasa airplane terminal.
8. What Are The Documents Required For Air Freight From China To Nairobi?
With several advancements including cheap air cargo to Kenya transportation, it has become the preferred form of transportation.
Particularly for retail products that must get at their location fast, and air freight substantially minimizes the difference between China and Kenya.
So, some common documents are required for air shipping to Kenya.
The documents are:
- Inspection certificate
- Certificate of origin
- ISM (imports standard mark) certificate
- Packing list
- Import license
- Commercial invoice
- Bill of lading/airway bill
Here is a video link about the documentation of air shipping to Kenya:
9. What Are Qatar Airways Cargo Kenya Contacts Details?
Qatar Airways, the country’s official carrier, was established in 1993.
It is the most renowned company that has received a 5-star rating from Skytrax.
Qatar Airways has a primary hub at Doha Airport Terminal and serves 100 airports. The airline has become one of the world’s fastest-growing airlines.
Qatar Airways is based in Doha and employs about 20,000 people.
Qatar airways cargo Kenya contacts are need to know to ship your goods faster.
You can find Qatar airways cargo Kenya contacts by searching on the internet.
Here is the Qatar airways cargo Kenya contacts details for you:
Barclays Plaza, 2nd Floor, Loita Street, Nairobi, Kenya P.O. Box 49771 00100
Nairobi, Kenya, P.O. Box 49771 00100
Room 1.221, Mezzanine Floor, Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Central Building (Arrival Hall)
Customer Service at Qatar Airways: +974 4420 3015
10. What Are The Associated Charges Of Air Shipping To Kenya?
Aside from basic freight rates, there are some other variables to consider when determining your import cost.
However, based on your shipping, there may be some that aren’t included and some can be applied.
- Associated freight costs
- Fees associated with the carrier
- Charges for each zone
- Fees for delays
- Duties and taxes
- Fees for customs clearance
- Charges for using the port
- Charges levied on land
- Charges for travel to and from the destination
- Fees for documentation
- Insurance for cargo
- Additional fees may apply.
If you are interested in getting service from HART shipping by air cargo to Kenya, you can ask for a quotation.
We will clear about all associated charges as per your requirement to ship to Kenya by air.
11. How Do Customs Work To Ship To Kenya By Air?
Customs clearance is required before your overseas cargo can be delivered to the customer.
The act of transferring goods through customs to allow them to enter Kenya is known as customs clearance.
Clearing customs is a straightforward four-step process for 99 percent of companies, though to ship to Kenya by air.
Your Customs Documentation Is Examined By A Customs Officer:
The shipment label and trade invoice, in particular, must be correct and comprehensive.
The purchase order is crucial since it includes the shipper’s and receiver’s contact details, as well as the exporting date and airway bill number.
Here’s a complete list of all the documentation you’ll need to clear customs.
Customs Documentation Is Used To Evaluate Import Duties And Taxes:
Import costs vary based on the kind of products, their value, and the recipient country’s unique import rules.
Import taxes are imposed on products that exceed the per minimus valuation, or the chargeable limit for imported commodities, set by the government.
A de minimum value of $100, for example, indicates that items worth $100 or less are exempt from import taxes.
If Necessary, Customs Asks Payment Of Taxes And Duties:
The customs officer will verify if duty and taxes have been paid if your cargo exceeds the tax threshold.
Furthermore, regardless of their worth, some prohibited products may be subject to fees.
The option of shipping with Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU) or Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) becomes significant at this stage.
Customs brokers are intermediaries who demand a fee for assisting with customs clearance.
Because trading, storing, and delayed fees are all included in these variable costs, they may be rather costly.
Once All Duties Have Been Paid, Your Cargo Will Clear Customs:
Your chosen courier provider takes the cargo from customs to the final destination once customs clearance is completed.
Customs hold up shipments.
When they do, it’s almost often due to erroneous documentation.
If your package is detained at customs, here’s what you should do.
12. Is Air Cargo Global Kenya From China More Expensive Than Sea Shipping?
Yes, the cost of air cargo global Kenya is higher than that of sea freight.
Although shipping takes longer during sea shipping, the number of products going inherently larger, resulting in superior economies of scale.
When shipping by air cargo global Kenya products from China, you’ll almost certainly come across the term chargeable weight.
The shipper or aircraft uses ‘chargeable weight,’ which can be either ‘volumetric weight’ or ‘gross weight’.
To calculate the cost of your package which makes the rates of air cargo global Kenya higher.
13. What Are The Disadvantages Of Air Shipping From China To Kenya?
There are some disadvantages of shipping by air cargo to Kenya from China.
The followings are the disadvantages:
- Weather conditions such as foggy, snowfall, or severe rain, among others, may cause planned flights to be canceled or air shipping to Kenya to be suspended.
- Its carrying capacity is quite limited, making it unsuitable for transporting inexpensive and heavy items.
- The development and maintenance of planes necessitate a significant amount of capital expenditure.
- Because of its limited availability and high cost, air transport is inappropriate for transporting inexpensive, large, and heavy products.
- Kenya has implemented a slew of legislative limitations in the issue of national unity and peace.
14. What Are The Things I Need To Know Before Flying My Goods Via Cheap Air Cargo To Kenya?
When it comes to shipping goods to an overseas location like shipping via air cargo to Kenya from China, there are a few factors to keep in mind.
Shipping via air cargo to Kenya from China has more difficult procedures than domestic shipments.
The following things you need to know before flying your goods via cheap air cargo to Kenya:
Customs Rules And Regulations
When importing from China, the first guideline to remember is to pay attention to the Customs laws and regulations.
Regardless of the manner of transportation, all items that are sent to various nations must clear Customs.
This should preferably include the shipping cost charged by the firm that sends your products.
Any additional freight taxes that may be applicable to particular types of goods.
Customs charges a tax for goods transported to overseas locations.
The amount of Customs fees imposed is determined by the value of the items delivered and the location to which they are being delivered, and this can vary greatly.
Time For Transit
When shipping goods from China at cheap air cargo to Kenya rates, it is essential to know when a shipment will arrive.
Various products are prohibited in many countries.
Therefore, the shipper and importers must have a thorough understanding of the list of prohibited or limited goods, both China and Kenya.
In the event of prohibited products, customs clearance is typically quite difficult to get.
The kind or category of products being sent via air cargo to Kenya, will all play a role in determining the type of packaging you’ll need.
When shipping goods abroad, there will always be risks of destruction, breaking, wastage, and damage.
Therefore it’s always a good idea to get the cargo covered with reputable international insurance.
HART always supports importers about all these things before shipping your goods at cheap air cargo to Kenya from China.
15. What Are The Restricted Items For Shipping Through Air Freight To Kenya?
There are some specified items that are prohibited from being sent through air cargo to Kenya from China.
Here are a few of the noteworthy items:
- Narcotic drugs and counterfeit money
- Lithium batteries and dangerous substances like strong acids are not permitted to be shipped by air cargo to Kenya from China.
- Metals and precious stones,
- pornography of any kind,
- Any living being, whether human or animal,
- Shipments of illegal products shipping by air cargo to Kenya from China is also prohibited.
- Firearms, firearms, or explosives of any kind.
16. What Are The Major Airports Of Kenya?
There are four major airports are existed in Kenya for shipping via air cargo to Kenya.
- Moi International Airport
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Kisumu International Airport
- Eldoret International Airport
17. What Is The Maximum Weight For Air Freight Shipping From China To Kenya?
The maximum weight per parcel that may be shipped through air cargo to Kenya is 65-75 kilograms.
When sending a single parcel from China to Kenya by air freight, there is a weight restriction.
However, most carriers would allow you to send up to 950-1050 kilograms of air freight from China to Kenya.
18. Is The Door To Door Air Shipping Available From China To Kenya?
Yes, door to door air shipping is available from China to Kenya.
The importer specifies the goods/products made by a Chinese manufacturer at this step.
He sends out a request for information, talks with the manufacturer to put an order.
After that, the importer hires a shipping company to manage the cargo’s pickup.
Manage customs clearance and shipment to its end destination by air cargo to Kenya from China.
Your agency will conduct customer clearance utilizing the services of their intermediaries after the shipment is delivered to your home country.
The goods will be placed into a truck and delivered to the address you supplied when the taxes have been paid and the goods have been released.
HART’s door to door air cargo to Kenya is the best choice if you’d like to expedite the shipment of your goods from China.
Our door to door shipping charges through air freight is low since we don’t want you to spend too much money on transportation.
If you’re hesitating on importing via air cargo to Kenya from China because it will be difficult for you, be confident that this really won’t be.
This FAQ guide has answered any questions you may have had regarding shipping from China to Kenya via air cargo.
And, as you can see, it isn’t all that tough if you have the appropriate knowledge and guidance.
So, here HART worldwide logistics is always ready to provide you with the greatest air cargo to Kenya service for shipping from China.
Just ask for a quotation and let us know your requirement for shipping.