Shipping items from one location to another is never easy, and factors such as weather, fire, pirates, and a variety of other factors can all hamper your shipment.
Air freight to Germany from China will be provided in terms of travel and time based on your needs. We will arrange for low-cost air cargo Germany for you. As quickly as feasible, we’ll set up customs procedures for your air freight Germany from China. You will be stress-free throughout the full shipping from China to Germany by air.
HART has significant experience in air freight China to Germany. We have a specialized team that stays up to date on the latest developments in aviation sites. We can provide you with the latest information that is relevant to you for your air freight from China to Germany. Customs clearance is one of our best characteristics, ensuring your transit from China to Germany is always safe.
HART linked contract pricing relationships with ET, TK, EK, QR, CX, AY, CA, CZ airlines, and other major airline and shipping organizations. Systematization and standardization are two key aspects of HART. All of your shipping orders will be managed, monitored, and tracked online by our in-house logistics system.
HART delivers the best shipping options from China to Germany, whatever the shipping method you pick. You must contact us in order to get a faster response.
Our Services for Shipping From China To Germany
HART can help with air freight from China to Germany. We’ll also take care of customs clearance and transportation of your products to their final destination. Our low-cost fast shipping from China to Germany keeps prices down while ensuring on-time delivery.
HART has good leadership that keeps track of German customs regulations and maintains good ties with local dealers to speed up customs clearance. Our expertise is well familiar with German customs policies.
Our wide network will be available to you whether you require longer or shorter warehousing services in other countries or China. Simply send a text. Our staff has a thorough understanding of all procedures.
Why Choose Hart for Your International Air Shipping From China To Germany?
HART is well-versed in these markets and lays a great emphasis on them. The goal of standardization and systematization is to reduce transportation costs.
Cheap Shipping Rate
We have strong ties with major airlines as well as top express cargo from China to Germany. We’re constantly searching for ways to make things better.
A quick response is possible because of standardized logistics systems, service approaches, and freight handling. We seek to deliver the highest quality of service possible.
A creative in-house programmer has created a support system that can be monitored, tracked, and operated entirely online.
The whole value chain is self-contained. At each level, a qualified professional oversees the in-house computer program. You have complete control over everything.
Custom Clearance Service
HART employs skilled and committed customs clearing agents in both China and Germany. On a local level, they collaborate with professional customs agents.
Among other areas, we have offices and warehouses in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Germany, the United Kingdom, African nations, and more than twenty Chinese cities.
Highly Trained Team
We place a high priority on training programs to our employees so that we can give dedicated training to all of our employees.
We expect our workers to apply their professional abilities and knowledge in their job in the majority of situations. Our skilled team monitor all the limitations of Air cargo Germany.
Qualifications and Honor for Air Shipping From China To Germany
NVOCC Business Operation Qualification Registration Certificate
It’s important to focus on China’s Ministry of Transportation, which places the most restrictions on freight forwarders of any Chinese government body. The Non-Vessel-Operating Common Carrier provides benefits in reservation and shipping.
ISO9001 2015 Quality Management System Certificate
HART provides excellent customer service and strives to keep risks to a minimum. We try to provide such high-quality service to all of our valued clients through a worldwide quality management system that controls connections and professional requirements.
Certificate of Membership for WCA
The WCA (World Cargo Transportation Alliance) is the world’s biggest network of shippers. HART Worldwide Logistics Limited is a proud member of the financial protection program that is the most comprehensive and long-standing in the business.
Certificate of Membership for CIFA
China’s international freight forwarding business is represented by the China International Freight Forwarders Organisation (CIFA), a national trade association. The objective of CIFA is to encourage industry self-discipline, management collaboration, and market equity.
Air Freight From China To Germany | The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Germany, officially the Federal Republic of Germany, is a Western European country with a long history of close ties to China.
Among the several shipping alternatives, air freight from China to Germany is a well-known one.
Importers and exporters utilize air freight to Germany from China for all types of quick and effective transportation.
However, if you do not choose the right logistics partner, air freight China to Germany might be difficult.
The following frequently asked questions will teach you all you need to know about executing air freight China to Germany.
Table Of Contents
- Is It Possible To Ship Goods From China To Germany Via Air?
- What Kinds Of International Air Freight Does China Offer To Germany?
- How Long Does International Air Freight Take To Get From China To Germany?
- What Documents Are Required For International Air Freight Between China And Germany?
- What Is The Air Freight Process From China To Germany?
- Is Air Freight Shipping From China To Germany Available Door To Door?
- What Are The Benefits Of Shipping Goods From China To Germany By Air?
- Which Incoterms Are Most Commonly Used In International Air Freight From China To Germany?
- Why Choose International Air Shipping From China To Germany Over Other Modes Of Transport?
- 10. What’s The Difference Between Airline And Air Express Shipping From China To Germany?
- How Is The Chargeable Weight Calculated In An Air Freight Quote From China To Germany?
- What Factors Affect Air Cargo Prices From China To Germany?
- When Shipping From China To Germany, Who Pays The Customs Fees?
- Who Is In Charge Of Customs Clearance In The Case Of Air Freight From China To Germany?
- Is Air Freight From China To Germany Subject To Weight Limits?
- Is Air Freight From China To Germany Covered By Insurance?
- Are There Any Import Restrictions In Air Freight Shipping Between China And Germany?
- From China To Germany, Who Are The Most Well-known Air Cargo Carriers?
- Is It Possible To Track My Package When It Is Being Shipped By Air From China To Germany?
1. Is It Possible To Ship Goods From China To Germany Via Air?
Because of its rapid delivery and strong security system, air freight to Germany from China is a popular choice.
Air freight China to Germany is completely acceptable.
In most cases, air freight China to Germany of legal goods is allowed.
Air freight from China to Germany enables you to transfer goods from China to Germany.
Every day, air freight China to Germany transports all sorts of goods and shipments, both legal and undocumented.
However, it should be noted that the German government places limitations on the shipment of some prohibited Chinese items.
2. What Kinds Of International Air Freight Does China Offer To Germany?
Air shipping to Germany from China is divided into two categories.
Classic air freight China to Germany and air Express are examples.
They differ in terms of arrival time, price, and duration.
The following are some examples of international air freight China to Germany:
Traditional air cargo Germany from China
The standard air freight service between China and Germany is one of the most expedient methods of shipping air cargo Germany from China.
Air freight China to Germany is less expensive than express air shipping, although it takes a little longer.
Air cargo Germany is a very convinient option to ship goods from China.
This type of transportation can be combined with door to door delivery from China to Germany.
Shipping by Air Express
Air express is the easiest method of transporting goods and documents by plane.
The use of express courier companies such as DHL, TNT, UPS, USPS, and FedEx, among others, is important for shipping from China to Germany by air.
From China to Germany, express shipping services always give door to door service.
3. How Long Does International Air Freight Take To Get From China To Germany?
Air freight from China to Germany is one of the quickest modes of transportation between the two countries.
Air freight from China to Germany typically takes 5 to 7 days to reach its destination.
Every day of the week, air freight firms in Lagos transport items from China to Apapa, Lagos.
Air freight Germany from China might take 15 to 20 days if door to door service is used.
More than 15 airlines fly from China to Germany every week.
The names of some German airports with easy connectivity to Chinese airports are listed below:
Germany’s Major Airports:
- Frankfurt Airport
- Munich Airport
- Düsseldorf Airport
- Hamburg Airport
- Stuttgart Airport
4. What Documents Are Required for International Air Freight Between China and Germany?
Air freight Germany from China requires several major shipping documents that must be completed.
All the paperworks should be submitted to customs and other offices to ship your items via air freight Germany from China.
It’s possible that one or more of the documents listed below will be needed.
Depending on the location to where the items are being delivered and the type of goods you are exporting, you may need more or less documentation.
The following documents are required for air freight between China and Germany:
A commercial invoice is a specific form of transaction statement.
It’s a custom declaration produced by the exporter to ensure that your products don’t get stuck in customs and you don’t make a loss.
The shipment documentation from China to Germany should include a commercial invoice.
Each shipment of products is described briefly in this invoice style.
The cost of each product, as well as the overall cost of air freight from China to Germany, should be indicated.
From China to Germany, custom invoices are accepted.
The Air Waybill is created by airline professionals.
It can also be done online or by agents who are authorized.
In most cases, the exporter is the one who issues the certificate of origin.
It specifies the methods by which a certain exporting product is created, manufactured, or processed.
The German Chamber of Commerce is in charge of distributing the certificate of origin.
Bill of lading
While air shipping from China to Germany, a bill of lading is an agreement between the shipper and the owner of the cargo.
For air transportation from China to Germany, there are two types of bills of lading: non-negotiable straight bills of lading and negotiable or shipper’s order bills of lading.
While the goods are being carried, they can be bought, sold, or swapped.
In order to accept shipping of the product, the customer generally requires a copy as proof of ownership.
Visit the following link to understand more:
List of Packing
The packing list is typically prepared by the freight forwarders.
It’s a comprehensive list of everything that can be flown from China to Germany.
A packing list differs from a regular home list in that it is far more thorough and insightful.
There is information about the seller, buyer, carrier, invoice number, shipment date, and mode of transportation.
The amount of the products, a summary, the packing type (container, carton, or drum), package size, packaging marks, and measurements are among the other data (where relevant).
The followings are the details from the export packing list:
- Costs of freight in US Dollars
- Contact information for the company shipper in its entirety
- Description of the company
- The receiver’s full name and address
- A product’s specification, a detailed description of what it is and how it works
- Quantity of freight Volume of freight
- Goods’ country of origin
The packaging list is commonly used by the shipper to keep track of the package’s weight and capacity.
5. What Is The Air Freight Process From China To Germany?
The following is a step-by-step guide for shipping from China to Germany:
The first step is to gather your required things for the shipment from China to Germany.
Obtain all shipping products from a reputable merchant.
Make shipment and planning plan
Owners of goods must first arrange all of their items for air freight transportation and transit from China to Germany.
The initial stage in air freight shipping from China to Germany is to acquire all of the necessary materials.
Calculate and determine the cargo’s billable weight
It’s essential to consider the distinctions between charged and net weight.
The net weight refers to the actual cargo weight.
The overall capacity of cargo delivery, including packaging and boxes, is known as the gross weight.
A volumetric formula is used to compute the chargeable weight, which takes into consideration the bigger of the volumetric or gross weights.
Packaging is an important aspect of air transportation from China to Germany.
Proper packing is needed for your package to reach safely at its destination.
You will save money on air freight to Germany from China if you create as little room as possible.
For better packing, you may also enlist the help of your freight forwarding agencies or air shipping firms.
Paperwork and documentation
All of the documents required for air transfer from China to Germany should be gathered.
Your freight transport team will generally supply all of the necessary papers for your goods.
All terms of service mentioned inside each product, however, should be known to you for safer shipment.
After all of the appropriate documentation has been granted, you are free to proceed with the shipment for air freight China to Germany.
All funds should now be cleared and ready to be sent to the airline.
Clearance of Customs
Customs officials and any other governmental agencies that oversee commodity exports check the cargo.
Customs inspectors examine the shipment description, weight, and dimensions for any irregularities.
Your products will be ready for air shipment from China to Germany after they have cleared customs.
6. Is Air Freight Shipping From China To Germany Available Door to door?
Yes, following the completion of customs clearance from China to Germany, arrangements will be made to deliver the package to the consignee’s door.
Almost all air freight to Germany is delivered door to door.
The majority of carriers offer low-cost air freight to Germany from China.
7. What Are The Benefits Of Shipping Goods From China To Germany By Air?
There are several advantages to air freight from China to Germany. They are:
- The finest feature of air freight to Germany from China is its speed. It is the most efficient and practical mode of transportation.
- Product assurance is one of the benefits of air freight between China and Germany. Your cargo will be insured and safeguarded using cutting-edge technology.
- Air freight to Germany from China saves clients time when transporting goods.
Shipping products from China to Germany via sea might take around 30 days.
On average, air shipments take 5 to 7 days or 15 days at maximum if door to door service is taken.
- There is no risk of piracy or robbery in air freight to Germany which can happen by sea or by road shipping.
- Because your items will be transported by air, you won’t need as much packaging, storage, or insurance which is highly needed in the sea and road shipping process.
8. Which Incoterms Are Most Commonly Used In International Air Freight From China To Germany?
For international aircraft transport from China to Germany, a set of 13 Incoterms is available.
The International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) created and published thirteen Incoterms, which are listed below:
1. ExWorks- EXW
2. Free Carrier- FCA
3. Free Alongside Ship- FAS
4. Free On Board- FOB
5. Cost and Freight- CFR
6. Cost, Insurance, Freight- CIF
7. Carriage and Insurance- CIP
8. Delivered At Frontier- DAF
9. Delivered Ex Ship- DES
10. Delivered Duty Paid- DDP
11. Delivered at Terminal- DAT
12. Delivered At Place- DAP
13. Carriage Paid To -CPT
Some Incoterms can benefit you if you’re a freight importer from China to Germany.
To maintain the charge for air freight to Germany from China as cheap as feasible, Incoterm should be used.
FCA – Free Carrier
The provider transfers the products to a location in China that has been agreed upon, as well as dealing with costs and risks.
Until delivery at the specified address in Germany, the export permit will be included in air freight China to Germany.
Unless the location is stated in the seller’s office, the seller is liable for Chinese customs transit or export (FCAs).
In this case, the products are shipped and loaded from China using the buyer’s chosen mode of transportation at the buyer’s expense.
When the items are insured and loaded for the first time, the German buyer covers the loading costs aboard and includes the fees.
EXW – ExWorks
Customers from China to Germany will find the EXW Incoterm to be a good fit.
It can only be included if the buyer is aware of the China-German import laws.
The forwarder should be present in the area to avert mishaps.
The word EXW – ExWorks refers to the availability of items at the vendor’s site.
DAP-Delivered At Place
The DAP Incoterm makes it simple to import goods from China to Germany, and it carries no risks or responsibilities for the buyer in general.
As a client, you have the opportunity to save money by doing so.
9. Why Choose International Air Shipping From China To Germany Over Other Modes Of Transport?
Air freight from China to Germany is an ideal choice when your cargo needs to be delivered quickly.
Air freight to Germany from China is inextricably linked and faster.
Sending goods via air freight to Germany from China can take 5 to 7 days, whereas shipping a package via sea freight might take 30 to 60 days, or even longer.
Importers and exporters from all over the world utilize air freight to move their goods quickly and reliably.
- There is a high level of dependability in terms of the timings of arrival and departure in air freight to Germany from China.
- It guarantees that everything arrives in perfect shape in air freight to Germany.
- Low insurance rates of air cargo in Germany result in significant savings.
- Your goods will be delivered to any location in Germany.
- There is a very high chance of protection, and there is no chance of theft or damage in air freight to Germany from China.
- There is less of a need for storage, and inventory levels are lower in air freight to Germany.
- Less packing is required for smaller and lighter goods.
Because of the mentioned points, international air freight to Germany from China is the finest choice available.
10. What’s The Difference Between Airline And Air Express Shipping From China To Germany?
The following are some of the distinctions between traditional airline and air express shipping from China to Germany:
- Traditional or traditional air cargo planes deliver products from China to Germany, while firms like DHL, TNT, and FedEx handle expedited shipping.
- The fastest shipping method is air express, which takes 4-5 days to send your product from China to Germany.
- Classic air freight Germany from China, on the other hand, might take around 5-7 days to arrive.
- Traditional air Cargo Germany from China is a port-to-port service.
- Shipping from China to Germany by air Express is always delivered door to door.
- Products weighing less than 45 kilograms can be sent using traditional air freight China to Germany.
- For parcels weighing less than 22 kg, the weight is recorded as 500 grams in express shipping from China to Germany by air.
- Regular air freight China to Germany is more costly than air express.
11. How Is The Chargeable Weight Calculated In An Air Freight Quote From China To Germany?
Calculating the freight weight of air cargo from China to Germany may seem difficult, but it is actually rather easy.
The volumetric weight is used to determine the chargeable weight of air freight China to Germany.
Shipping expenses from China to Germany are calculated using the following formula for volumetric weight:
Step 1: Using the method below, calculate the volume of air freight from China to Germany: The volume is calculated by multiplying the length, width, and height (L x W x H).
Step 2: Multiply the answer by 6,000.
To have a better understanding, view the video at
HART offers a diverse and adaptable service of air cargo Germany from China.
12. What Factors Affect Air Cargo Prices From China To Germany?
The air freight to Germany from China pricing varies in many aspects.
The cargo’s size and capacity, the shipment’s actual weight, and the cost of air transport from China to Germany are all things to consider.
The shipping time period, cargo value, goods kinds, and distance between the target and present locations should all be taken into account.
You must compare many freight forwarders to locate low-cost air freight to Germany from China.
Consider HART Worldwide Logistics Limited for cost effective air freight to Germany from China.
You may take offers of a variety of deals that can help you to save money on air freight China to Germany.
13. When Shipping From China To Germany, Who Pays The Customs Fees?
You will be charged customs and taxes while flying via air freight to Germany from China.
Tariffs, taxes, and customs clearance costs are typically the responsibility of the purchaser.
The formalities are usually handled on behalf of the importer or freight forwarder.
14. Who Is In Charge Of Customs Clearance In The Case Of Air Freight From China To Germany?
Both the shipper and the carrier are responsible for customs clearance, and both must be able to submit the necessary documents in order to ship and deliver goods securely.
The person who is responsible for the import is the recipient of the goods in air freight to Germany from China.
If you’re the shipper, you’ll have to go through customs clearance processes while flying from China to Germany.
Transporters or freight forwarders, in general, ensure that customs laws are followed.
HART has a team of customs experts who can help you process your product for air transportation from China to Germany.
15. Is Air Freight From China To Germany Subject To Weight Limits?
Unfortunately, yes there is a weight limitation in air freight to Germany from China.
There is a set weight limit for air freight to Germany from China.
For airplanes, the minimum shipment weight for a single cargo is 45 kilos.
A single pack can only hold that much.
However, planes can transport up to 1000 kg of cargo from China to Germany at a time.
16. Is Air Freight From China To Germany Covered By Insurance?
Yes, air freight to Germany from China is covered by insurance.
Damage, disaster, and even delays are all covered by air freight to Germany from China insurance.
17. Are There Any Import Restrictions In Air Freight Shipping Between China And Germany?
Germany, as like any other nation, has various import restrictions and forbidden items, therefore if you want to bring products from China to Germany, check this following:
- Agricultural goods
- Medicinal and narcotic drugs
- Chemicals that are used in the manufacture of chemical weapons
- Abuse tools
- Clearly marked (tiered priced) pharmaceutical products
- Cultural resources
- Organic farming, food, and feed
- Application equipment and plant protection items
- Diamonds in their natural state
- Weapons and flammable substances
- Animals and animal-derived compounds, as well as goods containing animal-derived substances
18. From China To Germany, Who Are The Most Well-known Air Cargo Carriers?
Air express from China to Germany has a variety of options.
A few well-known ones are listed below:
DHL Air Shipping From China To Germany
FedEx Air Shipping From China To Germany
UPS Air Shipping From China To Germany
Air cargo from Shanghai to Germany
Air cargo from Beijing to Germany
19. Is It Possible To Track My Package When It Is Being Shipped By Air From China To Germany?
Yes, you can track your shipments while they travel by aircraft from China to Germany.
You just need the cargo’s bill of lading number, commercial invoice number, or tracking number.
Simply log in to your freight forwarder’s or freight carrier’s website to track your shipment from China to Germany.
Hope the FAQ guideline has helped you with all the questions related to air shipping from China to Germany.
We’ve covered a few of the reasons why air freight in Germany is superior to other means of moving products inside the country.
If you’re considering air freight to Germany from China, you’ll need the assistance of a reputable air freight firm to determine which option is the most cost-effective.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you want the best air cargo from China to Germany.