Hart Logistics is a Chinese shipping company that specializes in delivering goods between China and India in a safe and timely manner.
We can handle all of your location’s customs requirements and deliver your goods straight immediately. Throughout the whole shipping process from China to Kolkata, you will be tension-free.
HART acquire a lot of expertise in shipping air freight from China to Kolkata. We have a market analysis team committed to keeping up with the newest developments in the shipping industry.
Air shipping laws are also reviewed and monitored by the customs department. One of our operating requirements is customs compliance, which ensures that your cargo from China to Kolkata is always protected.
Since the methodology is not dependent on anyone specifically, you’ll always appreciate the constant service. From Alibaba to Amazon FBA Kolkata in China, we can give you the most cost-effective delivery. For the finest and shipping to Kolkata, get in touch with us.
All of your parcel delivery will be handled, monitored, and tracked online by our in-house supply system. We take less China to Kolkata shipping time. Whichever delivery option you pick from China to Kolkata, HART offers the best alternatives. To receive a quicker answer, all you have to do is contact us. We guarantee space utilization and low from China to Kolkata shipping costs.
You may obtain your best options here whether you want to transport from China to Kolkata via air, ocean, rail, express, or door to door. Just knock us
Our Services for Shipping from China to Kolkata
We are able to clear customs and transport to your preferred location by air freight. We provide comparable services from Kolkata to China.
We transport your products over seaway from China to Kolkata by FCL system, taking care of customs clearance and local delivery. It’s also the other way around.
We can transport your products from China to Kolkata in a container, or we can take care of clearing customs and local shipping for Kolkata using LCL container shipping.
We provide door to door services from China to Kolkata, obtaining items in China and transporting them to your chosen destination through the air or sea freight.
Your items may be transported from China to Kolkata through DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT, Local service, or other global express routes. We are in the bond of important deals.
We have a specialist customs regulation team of investigators for each country and are in continuous communication with local agents. This ensures a seamless process.
Whether you need longer or shorter storage space in Kolkata or China, our extensive network is available to you. Just communicate with us for a quotation.
Our door to door service is one of our benefits. If you only provide us with addresses in China and Kolkata, we’ll send a car to pick up your goods and deliver the container.
Why Choose Hart to Ship From China to Kolkata
We concentrate on target markets and are well-versed in shipping to Kolkata from China. Focus on reliability and procedures to decrease China to Kolkata shipping costs without sacrificing performance.
Cheap Shipping Rate
Major shipping businesses have established long-term partnerships. In order to decrease operating expenses, working techniques and efficiency were continually improved. You’ll find the lower shipping charges from China to Kolkata with us.
Because we have standard transportation services, and cargo management, we may respond quickly and maintain consistency in order to achieve customer satisfaction. The finest quality of transportation is provided by HART Worldwide Logistics Limited.
A dedicated in-house computer programmer built a one-of-a-kind software structure that lets almost 100% paperless maintenance, surveillance, and track through the internet. If necessary, connect your device.
Every system unit on transit to Kolkata from China is self-contained. Each control point has specialized China to India shipping agents in Kolkata. You have complete control over everything.
Custom Clearance Service
Our personal customs clearing team assures customs procedures in certain locations, working in collaboration with various commercial customs officers in specific locations. Each day, the dutiful staff analyzes the various customs regulations.
We have established branches and warehouses in over 20 major Chinese cities. Warehouses may be found in Ghana, Uganda, Egypt, Ethiopia, and other African countries, as well as Germany, India, Poland, and other European countries.
Highly Trained Team
We place a great priority on employee training, therefore all employees get continuing system-level training. You can get a brief summary and replay so that we can continue to serve you with excellent service. Our team has gone through crucial training.
Workers regularly apply their professional skills and expertise to their jobs. For shipping and logistics from China to Kolkata, HART will take the opportunity to provide professional, honest information and sound advice to its customers.
Check How We Help You Shipping from China to Kolkata
Qualifications and Honor for Shipping from China to Kolkata
Business Form for International Freight Forwarders
According to the People’s Republic of China’s Foreign Trade Laws and Regulations on the Administration of the International Cargo Transport Agency, all Chinese international freight consignors must obtain this Business Form for International Freight Forwarders Certificate.
Certificate of Membership for WCA
The World Cargo Transportation Alliance (WCA) is the world’s biggest and most powerful group of independent shipping services. As a member, HART is immediately protected by the industry’s most generous and comprehensive financial security policy, allowing us to continue to do business with other WCA members with total comfort and peace.
Certificate of Membership for CIFA
China International Freight Forwarders Association, CIFA The China International Freight Forwarders Association, a worldwide social organization engaged in China’s international freight forwarding business, promotes self-discipline and coordinated management, as well as a competitive environment.
Our Network on the World
We have branches or warehouses in more than 20 Chinese cities, including Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Yiwu, Ningbo, Wenzhou, Taizhou, Jinhua, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Putian, Tianjin, Dalian, Qingdao, Suzhou, Zhengzhou, Changsha, etc. Representatives or warehouses in UK, Germany, Poland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and African countries like Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Morocco, Egypt, Cote d’Ivoire, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Senegal, Rwanda, etc.
China To Kolkata Shipping Cost | The Ultimate FAQ Guide
International shipping plays a key role in economic development and growth worldwide.
Shipping from China to India, particularly to Kolkata, is not difficult.
So, before you start your business and import from China to Kolkata, you should also know some prior information about China to Kolkata shipping costs.
A simple error might result in the loss of your shipment or financial loss from China to Kolkata.
Therefore, we have put up a comprehensive FAQ guide on shipping charges from China to Kolkata.
To assist you in understanding, this guide will outline shipping prices from China to Kolkata.
Table Of Content
- How Much Is The China To Kolkata Shipping Cost?
- What Is China To Kolkata Shipping Costs For Air Freight?
- What Are The Factors That Affect China To Kolkata Shipping?
- How To Find China To India Shipping Agents In Kolkata?
- How To Reduce Warehousing Charge For Shipping From China To Kolkata?
- How Much Is Door To Door Shipping Cost From China To Kolkata?
- How Much Is China To Kolkata Shipping Costs For Express Shipping?
- How Long Does China To Kolkata Shipping Time Take?
- What Are Top China To India Shipping Agents In Kolkata?
- What Are The Types Of Container Shipping From China To Kolkata?
- How Much Is China To Kolkata Shipping Costs For Sea Freight?
- What Are The Reasons I Must Have China To India Shipping Agents In Kolkata?
- How The Shipping Incoterms are Related To China To Kolkata Shipping Cost?
- What Are The Common Tax Terms Related To China To Kolkata Freight Charges?
- How Can I Reduce China To Kolkata Shipping Cost?
1. How Much Is The China To Kolkata Shipping Cost?
When it comes to transporting your goods from China to Kolkata, the cost is a major consideration.
China to Kolkata shipping cost is determined by the shipping techniques implemented.
Air shipping, express shipping, and ocean freight are all options.
The cheapest mode of transport from China to Kolkata will be via the ocean.
Understanding the shipping charges from China to Kolkata as an importer can help you plan ahead.
You need to choose your goods, shipping agent, and provider first.
The arrival cost is computed by summing the cost of the product, freight expenses, and customs fees.
Therefore, total China to Kolkata shipping cost can be calculated by the formula mentioned below:
[a] Purchase price in USD X current exchange rate
[b] Exact shipping Charges from port to port (calculate it as per cubic meter during container shipping)
[c] percentage of Tariff Rate x Customs Charge on Prices of Goods [a+b]
[d] 5 percent commission on [a + b + c]
[e] Using CST/VAT for Local Taxes (percent as per tariff x d)
[f] Local transportation from the port to your warehouse;
[g] Total amount due in INR [e + f]
As the shipping charges from China to Kolkata are fixed, the above formula can help you to calculate the shipping cost.
HART WORLDWIDE LOGISTICS provides smooth shipping services with accurate China to Kolkata Shipping cost calculation.
2. What Is China To Kolkata Shipping Costs For Air Freight?
Importers seeking to transfer their goods from China to Kolkata might choose China Air Freight as one of their fastest choices.
However, there are two crucial considerations to examine when determining shipping charges from China to Kolkata.
- Air transport is not a service that provides from source to destination.
This indicates you’ll have to arrange for your products to be transported from the relevant airports in China and Kolkata.
- All kinds of China to Kolkata shipping costs are not included in the cost of airfreight.
Therefore you will be responsible for bearing the cost of transportation from airports.
Even any importing taxes and tariffs existed that must be payable to Indian Customs agents on your products.
The cost of shipping charges from China to Kolkata for air transportation varies based on the weather, market situation, and the type of cargo getting shipped.
The price of air shipping per kg package ranged from $920 to $1000 in February 2021.
3. What Are The Factors That Affect China To Kolkata Shipping Costs?
Shipping is a fantastic operational capacity for businesses with supplies.
It helps them to access a far wider client base, enables them to run a successful e-commerce website, and essentially helps the company grow its business.
It can also become costly.
You must choose alternatives that are both inexpensive and effective now and in the future, depending on how much you can spend and what you believe customers need.
Here are some factors that can affect shipping charges from China to Kolkata.
Factor 1: Location and Shipping Regions
Geographical areas are divided by logistic service providers.
Various zones are designated to different regions around the country.
China to Kolkata shipping costs are based primarily according to how many zones the item passes through on its way from the origin point to point of delivery.
You can influence them by delivering from several places of origin or partnering with a third party to hold goods at multiple shipping destinations.
Factor 2: Volumetric Weight
Although it is self-evident that size and volume influence transportation costs, many firms must additionally account for dimensional value.
This is the proportion of dimension (the size of your container) to weight (the weight of the item).
DIM value isn’t something that a supplier has to be concerned about, but if your items are bigger, delicate, and require a huge amount of protection.
DIM weight may increase a significant portion of your shipping expenses.
Factor 3: Schedule and Delivery Options
Different delivery methods might cost a lot of money!
The most prevalent mode of transportation is air.
The cost of air freight is significantly higher.
If you’re sending internationally, you’ll additionally need to consider the cost of ocean freight.
Finding the right balance between both the delivery timeframes you want to give and the shipping costs you’re prepared to pay is the ideal strategy.
Factor 4: Surcharges and Additional Costs
Your fixed shipping rate could only be the start, particularly if you’re delivering products over long distances.
Due to additional services needed, the shipment may incur different surcharges.
- Charges for goods that are particularly huge or expensive.
- Surcharges for delivery, especially in rural locations or regions outside the delivery distance are common.
- Charges for working extra on separate days.
- Surcharges on fuel for specific modes of transportation.
- Expenses for remotely tracking and monitoring the progress of shipments.
- Insurance charges for delivery.
- Taxes and other fees associated with overseas transportation.
Factor 5: Workers and Management
You must also include packaging and labor costs if you handle shipment in-house with your own workers.
For so many expanding organizations, this might be challenging, particularly if you will not have a staff dedicated only to shipping package preparation.
Using basic equations to determine your in-house operating expenses is a typical technique.
- First, figure out how long it takes to prepare and ship one shipment.
- Take that number and divide it by 60.
- Multiply the figure by the hourly wage for that role to get an estimate of the management cost for one shipment.
HART might help to compare management costs from various services simpler.
4. How To Find China To India Shipping Agents In Kolkata?
While importing from China, having your personal shipping agent on the ground in China is quite advantageous.
So, finding reliable China to India shipping agents in Kolkata is important.
Here are the ways to find China to India shipping agents in Kolkata:
- Suggestion from a professional and China to India shipping agents in Kolkata importer
- Googling and searching on the internet.
- Studying social media platforms and internet searching such as Wikipedia, Quora and Facebook Groups or pages and among others.
- Several shipping agents were listed on the B2B Professional business website.
- Opinions of online shipping providers, etc.
Here’s a link to a video about how to find a shipping agent:
5. How To Reduce Warehousing Charge For Shipping From China To Kolkata?
Both the warehouse and the transportation are extremely important.
You must keep your items in perfect shape during the shipment operation.
To maintain your items secure from natural calamities, damage, and loss, you’ll need to have safe and stable warehouse transportation and collecting methods.
Therefore during calculating China to Kolkata shipping cost, you need to include warehousing charges also.
But make sure the costs are not excess.
So, follow the ways of reducing warehousing charges:
- By maximizing storage, you may decrease the amount of space you need.
- To reduce the amount of space necessary, choose one thin and long height shelf design.
- To avoid extra warehousing costs, use effective inventory management and storage methods.
- Another method to save money on storage is to go dock to dock.
It enables you to move items straight from the source to the client with little or no extended storage.
HART Logistics always provides the best suggestions to the importers on how they can reduce the warehousing management costs.
6. How much is Door To Door Shipping Cost From China To Kolkata?
Once you have a tight timeline but still need to import items from China to Kolkata, choose the door to door delivery service.
A shipping agency picks up your products from a warehouse facility in China and delivers them to your home in Kolkata via door to door delivery.
You won’t have to pay any extra fees for door to door shipping at any point throughout the supply chain.
From the shipment of items from the supplier’s store through the arrival of the goods to you, everything is completed in one step.
Therefore, China to Kolkata shipping cost is:
- LCL container shipping for door to door: 50-80 USD per CBM
- FCL container shipping for door to door: 120-150 USD for 20ft container and 200-220 USD for 40 containers per CBM
- Express shipping door to door (10kg): 800-850 USD
7. How Much Is Express Shipping Cost From China To Kolkata?
Express shipping prices between China and India are calculated depending on the weight of the cargo, with bigger deliveries having lower each kilo charges.
For a sample of the present rate for this period.
Based on the necessity, you may have your shipment transported from China to India overnight or within three days.
FedEx, DHL, EMS, and UPS are among the organizations that provide this service.
Everything from transportation through clearing customs is taken care of by them, and they do it quickly.
As the express shipping is faster than others, therefore, the costs can be on average 580-900 USDper kg.
8. How Long Does China To Kolkata Shipping Time Take?
The shipping agent will ensure the exact China to Kolkata shipping time they need to ship.
Generally, shipping agent China to Kolkata shipping time requires:
China to Kolkata shipping time sea freight deliveries take different amounts of time based on the load and disposal ports you pick.
The differences between the longest and quickest methods are important because both nations have large landmasses.
Here is a chart of
|Ports of China
|Time Requires To Ports Of Kolkata
China to Kolkata shipping time for airfreight cargo might take anywhere from 8-10 days.
China to Kolkata shipping time for express shipments typically takes 2-3 days.
9. What Are Top China To India Shipping Agents In Kolkata?
A shipping agency is an organization that handles all aspects of shipping transactions at every port or station.
In basic words, it is a shipping agent who, in collaboration with a local expert, works as a representation of the shipping agency’s proprietor.
They fulfill all necessary responsibilities and obligations imposed by customs authorities and all the requirements of clients.
There are several China to India shipping agents in Kolkata available to provide service.
- D K Shipping Agency
Address: 6, Old Post Office St,
B.B.D. Bagh, Kolkata,
West Bengal 700001, India
- Om sai Shipping & Clearing Agency Pvt. Ltd.
Address: “Hastings Chamber”,
7C, Kiran Shankar Roy Road,
West Bengal 700001, India
- Uniworld Shipping Agency
Address: 1ST FLOOR, 45,
Mirza Ghalib St, Esplanade,
West Bengal 700016, India
- IMPORTS FROM China INC.
Address: 2nd flr, HMP House, 4,
Fairley Place, B.B.D. Bagh,
Kolkata, West Bengal 700001, India.
- Team Logistics – Customs Clearing & Transport Agent in Kolkata
Address: 16, India Exchange Pl Rd,
Murgi Ghata, B.B.D. Bagh,
Kolkata, West Bengal 700001, India.
10. What Are The Types Of Container Shipping From China To Kolkata?
Container transportation has been here for centuries, but only recently has it become standard.
Containers can be transported by truck or ship.
China shipping companies utilize a variety of shipping containers to transport goods to Kolkata.
Containers For Storing Dry Goods
Dry ingredients are frequently sent in these containers.
They might be 20 feet, or 40 feet long. It is the most standard form of container.
Containers On A Flat Shelf
A flat rack container is generally the best option for moving big pieces like vehicles, ships, and other forms of machine parts.
Based on the scale of the cargo getting delivered, these containers have foldable walls that may be managed to keep up or taken down.
Containers With Open Sides
Usually, containers open at one side of their height.
When shipping a big quantity of smaller goods, however, this might be troublesome.
Rather than opening from the end, open side containers open from the sides.
This makes loading and unloading them much faster.
Containers With Open At The Top
Containers with no cover are known as open roof containers.
This helps loading machines, goods of various heights, and other items smoother.
11. How Much Is China To Kolkata Shipping Costs For Sea Freight?
Freight forwarding between the different countries over the sea, without a question, takes much longer than air, railway, or roadway transports.
But is the cheapest way to ship by a freight forwarder,
For shipping, there are 2 choices: less than container load (LCL) and full container load (FCL).
When the amount of products is between 1 and 15 cubic meters, LCL exports to Kolkata are perfect.
In Feb 2021, China to Kolkata shipping cost for LCL averaged 300 USD-400 USD per CBM.
When the amount of products being delivered exceeds 15 cubic meters, FCL shipping from China to Kolkata is the best option.
FCL (40′ container) costs for the same route average ranged from 3800 USD-5000 USD.
Here is a video about sea shipping flow:
12. What Are The Reasons I Must Have China To India Shipping Agents In Kolkata?
It is quite helpful to have your individual freight forwarder working for you in India while buying from China.
A shipping agent is an important collaborator who should develop into a committed partner who contributes significantly to the success of your company.
Here is a convenient list of the top causes why you should hire your own China to Kolkata shipping agency:
- Shipping agents converse quickly and accurately about your crucial deliveries with Suppliers in China.
- They take care of documents during shipping to Kolkata.
- Shipping agents establish long-term relationships with key shipping locations and ports might benefit from discounts during shipping your goods.
- Shipping agents prevent unnecessary China to Kolkata shipping costs.
- They must try to maintain the promised China to Kolkata shipping time.
- Allowing professionals to handle your deliveries will save you a lot of time, effort, and stress.
- Your agent can quicken customs clearance and settle import taxes, GST/VAT, and other fees on your behalf.
- They will organize shipment to your door after completing the clearing procedure.
- Even if you’re importing from China, you may still help the local community by outsourcing the operations to a regional shipping agent who employs local workers.
13. How The Shipping Incoterms Are Related To China To Kolkata Shipping Cost?
Incoterms are a collection of instructions used in the worldwide shipping process that is known around the world.
They establish the relationship between the Transporter and the Customer.
At every step of the shipping process, the conditions specify which side is liable for the threats, charges, and obligations involved with the cargo.
Here is a summary of how much each word related to China to Kolkata shipping cost:
Carriage Paid To (CPT)
According to CPT transportation conditions, the seller is responsible for all China to Kolkata shipping costs associated with carrying goods to the port of release.
The vendor’s duty for the products, on the other hand, terminates when the items are delivered to the transporter at a specified location.
Carriage and Insurance Paid (CIP)
CIP words indicate the same vendor obligations as CPT (cost to the port of departure, obligation for supply to transporter), but with the extra of marine insurance.
Cost and Freight (CFR)
The cost of the products plus the cost of carrying the goods to the port of departure will be included on the vendor’s invoice under CFR rules.
Despite the fact that CFR conditions seem to be a good deal, the buyer has limited control over the delivery procedure and overhead charges.
Delivered At Terminal (DAP)
The seller is responsible for delivery to the designated terminal at the delivery point on DAT terms.
The customer is liable for all charges from the place of supply, including import clearing customs, tariffs, and vat.
Delivered Duty Paid (DDP)
The vendor is responsible for transportation and shipment to a specified location, including customs clearance and any relevant fees and taxes.
It may be utilized in any form of transportation.
Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU)
DDU transportation refers to a vendor’s responsibility for the secured delivery of products, as well as all transportation expenses and hazards.
Cost, Insurance, and Freight (CIF)
CIF (cost, insurance, and freight) is an exporting technique in which the seller covers all costs until the product is fully put onto a carrier.
Free Alongside Ship (FAS)
In the international market, free alongside ship (FAS) is a commercial phrase that requires a vendor to deliver to a port and beside a specified transport.
Ex Works (EXW)
In world commerce, ex-works (EXW) is a transportation method in which a supplier makes products accessible to a buyer, who then pays for transportation charges.
Before providing service and calculating all costs, HART will let you know about all kinds of incoterms you may need to pay.
14. What Are The Common Tax Terms Related To China To Kolkata Freight Charges?
You may be requested to pay extra fees and taxes before your package is shipped from China for shipping to Kolkata.
Shipping taxes and charges are legal responsibilities that must be met for your shipment to be delivered.
- Import Duty: A government-imposed levy on products imported from other countries.
- Goods & Services Tax: This tax is levied in phases and then refunded to all taxpayers except the importers.
- Value Added Tax: Consumers need to pay this fee when they purchase any item or service that requires delivery.
- Basic Customs Duty: It is calculated using the value of items evaluated at India’s customs border.
- Surcharge For Social Assistance: To support the government’s social welfare initiatives, it imposed a Social Welfare Surcharge on imported items equivalent to 10% of overall customs duties.
15. How Can I Reduce China To Kolkata Shipping Cost?
There are several costs associated with starting your personal international trade business.
Of course, transportation is a charge that will continue to be incurred.
However, transportation is one of the most expensive costs you’ll face.
Let’s take a look at some simple strategies to minimize shipping expenses during shipping now that you’ve gotten a review on what they are:
- Reduce shipping dimension because larger packages will have a higher dimensional load, which will result in higher shipping charges.
- All shipping organizations provide discounts based on shipment size, so take advantage of the discounted shipping service.
- Reduce carrier expenses
- Keep track of rate changes and provide delivery service or pickup.
- Third-party delivery insurance is generally less expensive than your shipping carrier.
So, ensure your shipment with a third party.
- Keeping a long-term relationship with your shipping provider may also save you money.
HART Worldwide Logistics tries to keep the limitation of excess costs of shipping for you.
Therefore, you can get an overall smooth and hassle-free shipping service at a low cost.
In the international trading world, you might face cost determination problems.
Importing from China to Kolkata can be complicated for you if you don’t know details about China to Kolkata Shipping Costs.
HART Worldwide is here to solve your issues about costs.
You will not be stuck in hidden costs during China to Kolkata Shipping.
We hope this FAQ guide helped you in detail to get an idea about China to Kolkata shipping costs.
If you need to know more about pricing just please ask for a quotation from us.