HART Worldwide is one of the most renowned freight forwarders in China. And there is a good reason behind their popularity. We provide many different types of shipping options to their clients. And it is widely known for the best door to door freight services.
That is just the beginning of our very long portfolio. HART Worldwide has been in the business for many years. Which is what makes them one of the best freight forwarders in the industry. They will find the best deals for your shipment, for the best price point. The well-trained staff member in HART Worldwide will do everything you need.
They are also in agreement with many different airlines and carriers around the world. This enables them to find the best prices for you and to see to it that your shipment has a place in their container.
Two of the main reasons why there is good flow in their work and operations are systematization and standardization. For any business, these are two of the most important elements. Especially if they are operating as a door to door shipping company.
For freight door to door service, there is no one better than HART Worldwide. They have many other services as well, which are just as good.
Our Other Services Besides Air Cargo
We help you transport your goods using air freight. Moreover, we provide customs clearance to our clients as well as door to door freight forwarding.
Our sea freight is one of the most crucial ways we send your cargo. Furthermore, we have the added customs clearance and delivery service for your convenience.
HART will ship your products by train, this service is available for mainly countries in Europe. Not just that, we will finish the customs clearance and also make deliveries.
Companies like UPS, FedEx, TNT, DHL, and China Post are the fastest at making international deliveries. With their services, we get your shipment to its destination on time.
HART has a dedicated team to research customs policies, additionally close connection with the local brokers which will make sure hassle-free customs work.
Warehousing can be a very important service for many businesses. This is why we have a network of warehouses for all our customers around the world.
Pickup & Delivery
We have the best pick up and delivery services. We directly pick up the shipment from the seller and deliver it right to your doorstep.
You might have many small shipments, with consolidate shipping we bring all these shipments together and ship them to you. This is cost-saving and more efficient.
Why Choose HART for Your Door to Door Freight
Our main aim is to study the target market, as its deep understanding will enable us to standardize and construct systems that will make shipping more accessible and much more affordable.
Cheap Shipping Rate
HART has made arrangements with significant carrier and transportation organizations. This allows us to get a low shipping cost.
Standardized service procedures, standardized cargo handling, and standardized logistics solutions guarantee that we can provide you with the same service all the time.
Our devoted in-house team of software developers has created a unique support system to ensure entire online operations, oversight, and tracking.
Everything is self-controlled. You will find specific personals for all checkpoints to monitor everything using the software. You will control everything when sending your goods
Custom Clearance Service
We have a team of trained employees who learn everything about the customs process. With the close association with the customs agents, you will have no issues at all.
HART Worldwide is operational everywhere. 20 cities in China. Some of the major points in Asia, the biggest economies in Europe, and many countries in Africa.
Highly Trained Team
Training our staff is of the most significant importance. Everyone is systematically trained and evaluated to make sure they perform well. This ensures everything is handled with care.
For all organizations, professionalism leads to greatness. Therefore we expect our staff to act and work in a certain way. You will get all the information you need from them.
Qualifications and Honor for Door to Door Freight
Business Form for International Freight Forwarders
All international freight forwarders in China must have a certificate for international freight forwarding business, according to the <Foreign Trade Laws of the People’s Republic of China> and < Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on the Administration of International Cargo Transport Agency> implemented and approved by the Ministry of Commerce.
NVOCC Business Operation Qualification Registration Certificate
Ministry of Transport in China requests most of the freight forwarding companies to be a part of NVOCC, but not many are for some reason. The list of requirements is much greater to be a part of NVOCC, but there are some undeniable perks. It provides easier booking, shipping and gives more control when it comes to handling goods. And many more advantages of being a member of NVOCC.
ISO9001 2015 Quality Management System Certificate
We want to ensure a mistake and error-free experience for our clients. Our goal is to provide consistency and the best quality service to our clients. This system helps us monitor everything ideally, the world’s biggest and most powerful network for all independent freight forwarders. We reap the benefits of being a part of this association, providing us with protection in the industry.
Certificate of Membership for WCA
The world’s largest and most powerful network of independent freight forwarders is World Cargo Transportation Alliance (WCA). HART, being a member, automatically covers the most generous and large financial protection project in the industry. With complete security and peace, it allows us to conduct business with other WCA members.
Certificate of Membership for CIFA
China International Freight Forwarders Association, CIFA (China freight forwarding Association) in China’s international freight forwarding industry guided by China’s Ministry of Commerce, is a national social organization. CIFA’s mission is to strengthen the industries’ self-discipline, management coordination and create a fair competition market environment.
Member Unit for SIFFA
Shenzhen International Freight Forwarders Association (SIFFA) is a social organization with a legal personality approved by Shenzhen Civil Affairs Bureau. SIFFA’s mission is to guide, protect and help members to exchange information. Moreover, coordinating relations, enhancing fellowship and member interests to promote the international freight forwarding industry are some other missions of SIFFA.
Door to Door Freight Service | The Ultimate FAQ Guide
There are many different types of shipping methods, but among all of the door to door freight services might be the most flexible one.
People all around the world are sending and receiving shipments from all over the world, and what is better than door to door freight services for them.
There is some important information you will need about door to door freight services if you are thinking about availing it.
Thankfully, we are here to provide you with all the information you know door to door freight forwarding.
Table of Contents
- What Is Door To Door Freight Service?
- What Do I Need To Do To Avail Door To Door Freight Shipping?
- Do I Need Any Special Documents For Door To Door Freight?
- How Do I Have To Pay To Ship Using Door To Door Freight?
- Are There Any Hidden Costs Of Door To Door Freight Service?
- Who Uses Door To Door Freight?
- What Are The Main Benefits Of Door To Door Freight Shipping?
- How Long Does It Take To Receive My Freight Door To Door?
- What Are The Problems Of Freight Door To Door Service?
- Which Is The Best Door To Door Shipping Company?
- Is There A Weight Limit On Door To Door Freight Forwarding?
- How Is The Charge For Door To Door Freight Service Calculated?
- Is It Safe To Use Door To Door Freight Service?
- Will The Package Actually Be Delivered To My Doorstep If I Use Door To Door Freight?
- Is Door To Door Freight Forwarding Better Than A Regular Port To Port Freight Forwarding?
- Can I Use Door To Door Freight Service Anywhere In The World?
- Can I Track My Package If I Use Door To Door Freight?
- Does A Door To Door Shipping Company Also Provide Customs Clearance?
- Are There Any Special Requirements At The Destination For Door To Door Freight?
- Is There A Set Date And Time For My Door To Door Freight To Be Collected?
1. What Is Door To Door Freight Service?
Shipping companies provide many different options and opportunities to their clients.
And one of the most common and popular is door to door freight services.
This service is provided so that shippers and receivers of the goods do not have to work as hard.
Some of the load is taken off their hands.
You have to hire a freight forwarder first, the one that provides freight door to door.
Once you hire them to send your shipment somewhere, you will have to provide them with the shipper’s address, and your address.
They will come to the shipper’s location to pick the shipment from them and deliver it right to your doorstep.
All of this makes your life very easy, and this is door to door freight services.
2. What Do I Need To Do To Avail Door To Door Freight Shipping?
There are many different door to door shipping companies these days.
And there has to be based on the number of individuals and businesses; once you find one that has a good reputation you can hire them.
All you really need is to provide them with the shipper’s address and the receiver’s address.
They are going to pick it up from the shipper’s house/address and have the shipment dropped off at the receiver’s location.
You will of course have to pay extra if you do want to avail door to door freight service.
So much convenience for a little extra money is absolutely worth it.
3. Do I Need Any Special Documents For Door To Door Freight?
There are a number of documents you will need when you are shipping things from one place to another.
The same papers and documents are needed when you use door to door freight services.
- Commercial Invoice- this document will have all the information about the items being shipped. This is provided by the Shipper/supplier.
- Certificate of Origin: This document states the origin of the items in the shipment. This is not required in every country.
- Bill of lading- the freight forwarder you have hired needs to be authorized to issue a bill of lading. Only then they will be able to certify that the goods have been received without you having to be there.
- Packing list- whenever you are shipping something from one place to the other your freight forwarder will make a packing list. In it they will list every single item that is being shipped.
- Shipper’s Letter of Instruction: this is a letter that your shipper is going to give to the freight forwarder.
This is more or less all the documents you are going to use for door to door freight services.
All you have to do is provide the freight forwarder with all of these and they will take care of the rest.
This video will tell you all there is to know about shipping
4. How Do I Have To Pay To Ship Using Door To Door Freight?
When you are shipping internationally you could either choose to use a local freight forwarder.
Or you could choose to hire a freight forwarder in the country you are shipping to.
This sometimes determines when and how you must pay the door to door freight forwarding.
Usually, if you hire someone in the same area or city as you are located in, they come to your address and pick up the shipment.
You must pay them as they receive the items for shipment.
You can pay them with cash, can pay them by cheque, and can also use your card.
All of these options are available to you.
However, if your freight forwarder is located in another country, you will have to pay them using your card or transfer money into their account.
This payment must be made when they ship your products.
5. Are There Any Hidden Costs Of Door To Door Freight Service?
When it comes to door to door freight services the cost of shipping is higher.
When it comes to additional services you will be paying more for the additional service you get from the shipping company.
HART Worldwide has some very attractive prices for you if you want to buy and ship something from another country.
The shipping company will provide a service to get the freight door to door.
We will handle the whole process of taking the shipment from the beginning and delivering it to the end.
There is a lot of costs involved for us, there are many workers, and a lot of handling.
All of which costs money.
Therefore, for door to door freight services, the change will be greater, and you might find some unforeseen additional costs.
Sometimes these costs are hidden, that is why you need to check before choosing a freight forwarder.
6. Who Uses Door To Door Freight?
Shipping is done by everyone around the world.
There are many businesses that are involved in importing and exporting.
There are many individuals who send a number of items to different countries.
All of them need to use freight services.
And one of the most common and popular options for them is door to door freight services.
Businesses are the ones to use shipping services most often.
And it is easier for them to get door to door freight forwarding.
People who usually send items to their friends or family living in other countries also usually use door to door freight services.
Therefore, anyone who is willing to pay extra to have their shipment picked and dropped off can use door to door freight services.
7. What Are The Main Benefits Of Door To Door Freight Shipping?
There are more benefits than drawbacks of freight door to door service.
That is why this is such a common and popular choice among people and businesses that are shipping overseas.
- If you use door to door freight forwarding you will not have to worry about dropping the shipment off at the right time.
- You will only have to deal with one shipping agent, which means there isn’t a lot of hassle.
- If you have insurance on your freight then you will have coverage till the shipment reaches the receiver’s door. This reduces the chance of you handling the goods and breaking or damaging something.
- The receiver does not have to go to the port, get a customs broker, and go through a lot of trouble to finally receive the shipment. It will come to them directly.
- Door to door freight services help you save time and effort as you do not have to drive and deliver, and the receiver does not have to drive and collect.
8. How Long Does It Take To Receive My Freight Door To Door?
Now, the amount of time you will need to receive the item mainly depends on the method of shipping you use.
You can opt for door to door freight services for both sea and air shipping.
If you choose sea shipping and have door to door freight as the delivery option then you would have to wait 3 to 4 days after the shipment reaches the port.
The same is applicable for air shipping.
But with sea freight, you have to wait for around a month, and air freight is delivered within 10-11 days maximum.
For express shipping you will receive the items at your door within 3 to 5 days.
However, the last option is the most expensive shipping option.
9. What Are The Limitations Of Freight Door To Door Service?
Even though door to door freight forwarding is a very popular choice for many people, there are some issues of using it.
- Items can get damaged while handling. When you choose door to door freight services you will have to hand the items over to the freight forwarder. If you send fragile items the chances of them getting damaged is very high. This is especially the case if the freight forwarder has many shipments to handle at one time.
- It takes more time to receive door to door shipments. Even though freight door to door service might be a very simple and easy option for you, There is a lot of handling involved which is why the receiver would have to wait for an additional 3 to 4 days before they have the shipment in their hand.
- ut a good freight forwarder is able to reduce additional time.This is a mlittle ore expensive option of shipping. SBut there are a few charges that might add up during the pick-up or drop So this is included into the already high charge of door to door freight services.
10. Which Is The Best Door To Door Shipping Company?
There are many different shipping companies that provide door to door freight services.
They do this because many people opt for this service when they are shipping from one country to another.
However, just because there are many shipping companies that have the option of door to door freight does not mean they will be good.
There are many aspects you have to look into before deeming a shipping company good at providing door to door freight.
- Experience- You want to make sure the shipping company you are using for freight door to door service has previous experience of providing this service. If they are new then there may be a number of chances of making mistakes.
- Reputation- Do not hire a freight service without checking with people who have used the services before. When you see good reviews only then you should hire them for door to door freight.
- Their connections- you want to make sure they have a large network of connections with carriers, this will help you get the best services. Not only will you get a good price, but your shipment will also receive more care.
One of the shipping companies that provides the best door to door freight service is HART Worldwide.
We have been doing this for a long time, and in turn, this has given us a lot of experience in handling the shipments.
11. Is There A Weight Limit On Door To Door Freight Forwarding?
There is no weight limit for door to door shipping.
You should be able to send as much as you want.
There might be some carriers that have a limit on weight for the boxes, but with HART Worldwide that is not something you need to worry about.
12. How Is The Charge For Door To Door Freight Service Calculated?
The amount of money you have to pay for freight door to door service is usually the regular shipping cost and then additional charges for the shipping option you are using.
Let’s say for example you are shipping from China to the USA, you will be paying $6 to $8 per kg for sea freight.
And then the shipping company will charge you the additional money you have to pay for the handling and pickup/delivery.
The charge is not astronomical, they will add a small fee for this service.
However, after the door to door service charge, you might also have to pay some additional fees and charges.
This charge takes into account any unforeseen cost that might have been incurred when the shipment was on its way.
13. Is It Safe To Use Door To Door Freight Service?
Door to door freight forwarding happens all the time.
Every single day there are thousands of shipments sent all around the world.
Many of them are using freight door to door service.
But, even then there are some people who are scared of using a door to door freight, and think it is an unsafe means of shipping.
The main reason why they think it is not safe is because of the handling.
However, even though this is a fear many people have, this case is highly unlikely.
When shipping goods there might be some ups and downs, but it is safe to use door to door freight.
HART Worldwide has the best service when it comes to door to door freight service.
It is better if you have insurance, then this is not something that is going to be a big loss for you.
14. Will The Package Actually Be Delivered To My Doorstep If I Use Door To Door Freight?
If you are the one receiving the shipment at your doorstep then you have nothing to be worried about.
Your shipment will be delivered to you when you choose to use door to door freight forwarding.
When a shipment is on its way to you, there are cases when it may get lost or damaged.
However, that is a very rare occurrence.
If you choose to use HART Worldwide for door to door freight then you will have your shipment delivered right on time to your doorstep.
15. Is Door To Door Freight Forwarding Better Than A Regular Port To Port Freight Forwarding?
The answer to this question might vary based on whom you ask the question.
Most of the people who use door to door freight services will say that it is the best way of shipping.
This is very convenient, and all you have to do is hire a freight forwarding company to do everything for you.
In this regard, door to door shipping is the best option for you.
Both the shipper and the receiver do not have anything to worry about.
However, there are cases where people prefer port to port shipping.
The whole process is faster than door to door shipping.
And in matters of urgency port to port shipping might be better and cost less.
16. Can I Use Door To Door Freight Service Anywhere In The World?
No matter which country you are in, you should be able to use door to door freight service.
You can also send your shipment to almost every city in the world.
However, to be able to send the shipment to the receiver’s doorstep you need to choose a shipping company that can actually get it done in that city.
Because there are some shipping companies that don’t offer all the services to every country.
So if you are sending the shipment to a very remote town then you should do some research before you decide to use a shipping company.
17. Can I Track My Package If I Use Door To Door Freight?
When your shipment is packed and the shipping company picks the package up they assign it an ID and tracking number.
There are many tracking numbers that send real-time updates on the whereabouts of the package.
Whereas, there are others that are updated through different steps.
The same is applicable for door to door freight.
You should be able to see where your package is, that way you can estimate how long it might take for the shipment to be delivered through this tracking website.
18. Does A Door To Door Shipping Company Also Provide Customs Clearance?
One of the tedious parts of international shipping is getting the shipment through customs.
Most of the time the customs officers are not going to put you through any hassle for your shipment.
But if they have any suspicions about the contents inside then your shipment might get stuck there for a while.
You will not have to worry about any of this hassle when you opt for door to door freight forwarding.
Here the shipping company is going to get customs clearance for you and deliver the package to your door.
19. Are There Any Special Requirements At The Destination For Door To Door Freight?
After you hire a shipping company to ship your package to the receiver’s door there is really nothing for you to do.
They will be in charge of the shipping, customs clearance, ground travel, and at the very end the delivery of the package.
All of this is done at an additional charge, which is why there is no need for you to do anything extra.
Just the addresses and the information are available.
With that, the shipment is going to be sent to its destination on time.
20. Is There A Set Date And Time For My Door To Door Freight To Be Collected?
This step of the process will mainly depend on the kind of shipping company you use for the door to door freight service.
There are many freight forwarders who take appointments and make a schedule of all the pickups.
This allows them to be the most efficient at their work.
So if you are sending something they will assign you a specific date and time for the pick up.
However, most small scale or smaller freight forwarders do not have this kind of system.
You are the one who gives them a time for the pickup.
They will check everything in the box and pack the shipment for you.
After everything is complete the shipment is going to be sent to the carrier.
Door to door freight services is one of the best ways of shipping goods from one part of the world to another.
If you are thinking about using freight door to door service then you must have had a lot of questions.
And by the end of this, all your questions must be answered and you know if this is the best choice for you and your shipment.
With HART Worldwide’s service and support, you should have no problems getting your shipment delivered to your door right on time!
Contact us today and get quotes on your next shipment!