HART Worldwide Logistics has been working with all the shipping companies from China to Germany. As the best shipping agents from China to Germany are working for delivery, we are working our best to compete with the best freight forwarder in Germany to help our companies to get the cheap shipping companies from China to Germany at our disposal.
One highly skilled team is working super-fast to deliver the market news and find all the good shipping agents from China to Germany. While another team is working their best to match freight forwarder Germany to update the policies regarding customs clearance.
As a result, we gain more advantage while shipping than Germany freight forwarders while it comes to customs clearance. We are a known freight forwarder China to Germany. Our services have good reputation than any other freight forwarder China to Germany.
HART has contracts with Maersk, CMA-CGM, COSCO, Evergreen APL, PIL, Yang Ming, and OOCL. For air freights, we have contracts with ET, TK, EK, QR, CX, AY, CA & CZ airlines. The huge network of freight makes us uniquely powerful to deal with any needs, wants, and demands.
An organized and systematic approach is our forte to carry out China to Germany shipments.
We track and monitor with care all the shipments. The client can stay relaxed and enjoy the risk-free shipment.
All the services of freight forwarding are available with us.
Our Services for Shipping from China to Germany
This is the most relaxing of all the shipping. If you would like to deliver your stress of shipment rather than the goods, then you should choose this shipping.
Documentation and customs clearance services are the reasons why people come to freight forwarders. We know this and take care of the part with utmost care with help from local agents.
Why Choose Hart to Ship From China to Germany
For doing a good business, focusing on the right group of people is important. Our focus towards achieving the goal is perfect and we do not slip from it.
Cheap Shipping Rate
Cheap shipping companies from China to Germany all are working with us in one way or another. Best freight solutions with the cheapest possible rates can be obtained here.
Standardization in professionally executing our works is our achievement. Our works can be up to date and we always deliver the best service possible.
Our systematization is no less than your expectations. We have our app for letting you tracking the shipment from anywhere you need.
Our in-house software is allowing you to have full self-control. You will be able to see the time you may need to get your precious goods in hand.
Custom Clearance Service
We do have better relations with customs than most of the other freight forwarder companies. We try to provide the customs clearance as smoothly as possible.
In Europe, India, and Africa, we have warehouses everywhere. We have reliable experiences to handle goods with care.
Highly Trained Team
A highly skilled team of employees with their best services dedicated to us is our asset. They are supporting us to become the best in the world when it comes to freight forwarding.
All our works are transparent and we provide the best services possible with communication for our clients.
Check How We Help You Ship from China to Germany
Qualifications and Honor for Shipping from China to Germany
Business Form for International Freight Forwarders
The Ministry of Commerce is the ministry responsible for awarding the certificate. The <Foreign Trade Laws of the People’s Republic of China> and < Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on the Administration of International Cargo Transport Agency>, states that nobody can do business in China without this certificate.
NVOCC Business Operation Qualification Registration Certificate
NVOCC certificate cannot be given to any freight forwarder as its requirements are not suitable for all. Our company has this certificate. For issuing the bill of lading, we need it. As a result, we have better control over our goods. The certificate is given by registering with the Ministry of Transportation in China.
ISO9001 2015 Quality Management System Certificate
Good communication procedures and good working standards are the factors working behind this certificate. To keep the certificate, we need to maintain the standards. Any company having this certificate is sure to show excellent performance in all of their works.
Certificate of Membership for WCA
HART is a part of The World Cargo Transportation Alliance. WCA members are always working through internal coordination. As a result, the market stays stabilized and gives preference to mutual help and coordination to increase freight forwarding business day by day.
Certificate of Membership for CIFA
China International Freight Forwarders Association or CIFA is an association guided by the China Ministry of commerce. All the freight forwarding community comes here and gathers regularly. Their mutual understanding and coordination help to keep the market stabilized.
Member Unit for SIFFA
Shenzhen International Freight Forwarders Association or SIFFA is approved by Shenzhen Civil Bureau. The Association causes mutual coordination between the members of the Union. It is a step to keep the stability of the rates and many other situations under control. It also increases mutual understanding and thus stabilizes the market.
Our Network on the World
We have branches or warehouses in more than 20 Chinese cities, including Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Yiwu, Ningbo, Wenzhou, Taizhou, Jinhua, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Putian, Tianjin, Dalian, Qingdao, Suzhou, Zhengzhou, Changsha, etc. Representatives or warehouses in UK, Germany, Poland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and African countries like Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Morocco, Egypt, Cote d’Ivoire, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Senegal, Rwanda, etc.
Germany Freight Forwarder l The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Germany and China have been friends for a long time.
China and Germany are the largest trading partners for technology.
They superseded the USA in 2017.
In political sectors, they even perform virtual meetings from time to time and develop new relationships from time to time.
A trade of 212 billion happened between them in 2020.
Shipment between the two countries is always happening.
They have land, ocean, and air freight always delivering goods between them.
Table of Contents
- What Is Freight Forwarder Company?
- What Does A Freight Forwarding Company Do?
- Do You Need A Freight Forwarder?
- Is DHL Considered A Freight Forwarder?
- How To Manage A Germany Freight Forwarder?
- What Are The Documents Required For Germany Freight Forwarding?
- How Much Does Germany Freight Forwarding Cost?
- What Is Difference Between Logistics And Freight Forwarding?
- What Is Difference Between Freight Forwarder And Clearing Agent?
- Can A Germany Freight Forwarder Be The Exporter Of Record?
- Can A Germany Freight Forwarder Be The Importer Of Record?
- Can A Germany Freight Forwarder Issue Bill Of Lading?
- Do I Need A Germany Freight Forwarder For Amazon FBA?
- Should I Use Germany Freight Forwarder Or Freight Forwarder In China When Shipping From China To Germany?
- Who Is The Best Freight Forwarder?
- Which Are The Top 20 Germany Freight Forwarders?
1. What Is Freight Forwarder Company?
A freight forwarder is responsible for the delivery of the goods on behalf of a company,
All works associated with the delivery of goods are included in freight forwarding.
The freight forwarder tailors the whole process of delivering goods.
From deciding on the transports, which route to take, which warehouses are to be taken or not – a freight forwarder knows about all.
Again, about documentation regarding the clearance at customs, even if carrying hazardous material then how to release them – freight forwarder advises on them too.
With a good German forwarder, the above-mentioned parts become very simple.
2. What Does A Germany Freight Forwarding Company Do?
Responsibilities of a Germany freight forwarder includes the following:
- Planning about the route of shipment.
- Organizing the shipping companies or shipping agents to deliver the goods perfectly.
- Taking care of customs clearance without hassle.
- Managing all the troubles may relate to the delivery.
- Controlling the tracking procedure for safe delivery.
- A Germany freight forwarder always provides suggestions that may reduce the costs for delivery and get rid of the hassles for the client.
3. Do You Need A Freight Forwarder?
Although you can take care of your shipment through a shipping company or shipping agent, you may feel there are points where you need additional support.
- A huge number of documentation is compulsory to take care of a shipment and the policies are always changing.
- The huge network for delivering goods can be easily taken care of by a freight forwarder.
- The communication between a freight forwarder and the client is comforting and a freight forwarder can suggest many important problems that may occur on road.
- Warehousing, suggestion of hazardous goods, and specialized goods delivery – all expertise can be found with the experience of a freight forwarder.
4. Is DHL Considered A Freight Forwarder?
DHL originally came into formation as a global freight forwarder in France in the name of Danzas Air and Ocean.
Now famous for their express delivery system, still DHL is one of the biggest freight forwarders in the world.
5. How To Manage A China To Germany Freight Forwarder?
A Germany freight forwarder is a valuable asset if you are delivering from China to Germany.
A freight forwarder knows all the best shipping agents from China to Germany and provides support for the client with all the cheap shipping companies from China to Germany.
For managing a Germany freight forwarder, the following managerial tactics you can follow
- Establishing and continuing good and clear communication
- Professional relationship with clarity in works
- Reduction of written authorization to agents
- Examine the documents always after receiving them
If the above-mentioned tips are followed, it would be easier to maintain a good relationship with a freight forwarder Germany.
6. What Are The Documents Required For China To Germany Freight Forwarding?
Many documents are necessary for international delivery.
A freight forwarder Germany requires the following documents for smooth delivery:
- Bills of Lading and commercial invoice
- Certificate of origin (C/O) and certificate of manufacture
- Packing list and Shipper’s letter of instruction
- Inspection certificate and goods insurance certificate
- Import license
- Dangerous goods certificate
- Gift certificate/Letter of donation if necessary with the product
- Phytosanitary certificate and Fumigation certificate
7. How Much Does Freight Forwarding Cost?
Freight forwarding cost can include the following costs that may decide what the actual cost may be at last for freight forwarding:
- Volumetric weight: The volumetric size and weight of the goods for shipment decides the primary cost for freight forwarding.
- Transportation costs:
If necessary, the cost for pickup and delivery becomes also a part of it.
- Container costs: Container costs if containers are used in the delivery then you need to pay a cost for that. It may be LCL or FCL shipment.
The container can be 20ft or 40 ft.
- Documentation and shipment processing fees: Documentation and shipment processing fees including declaration and other costs.
- Packaging costs: Packaging for the products and preparing them for delivery is another cost for freight forwarding.
- Insurance cost: All goods for shipment must have insurance with them.
This cost is a major part of freight forwarding cost.
If you want to know more about cargo insurance, then let’s follow the link:
- Administrative charges: This is the freight forwarder’s own cost for the services.
The documentation handling and processing fees all are done by the freight forwarder.
This fee is the deserved service fee for the freight forwarder.
- Non-standard charges: Some other costs optionally may incur like, air, fuel surcharge and X-ray fees. export license, hazardous material declaration, and associated cost, legalization, certificate of origin cost etc.
8. What Is The Difference Between Logistics And Freight Forwarding?
Although it sounds the same sometimes, logistics and freight forwarders are not the same.
Logistics has a lot of transportation.
If you want to know more, you can watch the following video:
Some core differences are stated:
- Logistic operators own a large portion of the transport process but a freight forwarder outsources a large part of the transportation of goods.
- Logistics operators own assets directly but freight forwarders have partnerships with multiple logistics companies.
- Logistics companies own the fleet of trucks, planes or boats, but do not have access to additional shipping routes but freight forwarders have access to all types of shipping routes.
- Logistics companies will manage all the physical movement of the goods and depending on the freight forward, also some of the documentation but freight forwarder handles all paperwork.
9. What Is The Difference Between Freight Forwarder And Clearing Agent?
Firstly, freight forwarders mostly own warehouses for storing goods while clearing agents basically work for clearance from the customs.
Secondly, the clearing agent moves the documents to customs for clearance while a freight forwarder goes through all the documents given by the client for further instructions.
Third, clearing agents may ask for refunds in case of a problem but the bargaining of rates is done by a freight forwarder.
Fourth, freight forwarders have the power to issue the bill of lading but the clearing agent cannot, if not registered.
Lastly, VAT can be cleared and taken care of by a clearing agent but a freight forwarder does not take part in it .
10. Can A Germany Freight Forwarder Be The Exporter Of Record?
A Germany freight forwarder cannot act as an exporter of record i.e. a legal entity for the responsibility of exiting goods from a country.
But if special resources are available like export license and associated documents, the freight forwarder Germany can act as one.
Still, in general freight forwarder Germany do not offer the service.
11. Can A Germany Freight Forwarder Be The Importer Of Record?
An importer of the record is someone who takes care of documentation and declaration and acts as an importer on behalf of the receiver of the goods.
A freight forwarding company can act as an importer of record.
Because they have the power to support the importer if necessary for declaration and other issues regarding releasing the goods.
12. Can A Freight Forwarder Germany Issue A Bill Of Lading?
Freight forwarder Germany can issue a bill of lading.
It may be air, land or sea bill of lading.
13. Do I Need A Germany Freight Forwarder For Amazon FBA?
Amazon FBA needs a freight forwarder with experience for coordinating the delivery of goods to Amazon warehouses.
14. Should I Use Germany Freight Forwarder Or Freight Forwarder In China When Shipping From China To Germany?
A freight forwarder in China and a freight forwarder in Germany both have their own aspects.
While you are sending goods from China to Germany, you should consider the following points:
- Experience: A Chinese freight forwarder knows pros and cons of freight forwarding from China to Germany.
They also know the pros and cons of local ports.
On the other hand, a Germany freight forwarder knows the pros and cons of Germany ports and transportation better.
- Perception: A Germany freight forwarder knows the routes in the view of Germany.
A Chinese freight forwarder knows the routes in the view of China.
As China has many more ports and routes to be taken, a China freight forwarder can easily decide the best land routes from China.
- Capacity: A germany freight forwarder and a Chinese freight forwarder’s capacity to shipment should be compared while considering shipping from China to Germany.
- Documentation expertise: The documentation process of the countries should be considered while shipment.
You should compare freight forwarder from China and freight forwarder from Germany to see who has better experience in the field of documentation.
The better the experience, the smoother the delivery will be.
If you consider the points, you will surely be able to find out the right choice to take.
15. Who Is The Best Freight Forwarder?
The best freight forwarder can be found having the following characteristics:
- Free cargo quotes can be received from them
- Knowledge and experience about the documentation process are high
- A huge network of transportation is available with the freight forwarder
- Apps to track down the cargo, as well as in-house software, are available.
- Already created a reputation in the market.
16. Which Are The Top 20 Germany Freight Forwarders?
A list stating 20 Germany freight forwarder who are tending to be the best freight forwarder in Germany are given below:
1. Hamburg Express
Address: Hamburg-Airport, Cargo Center Bldg. 150F, 22335 Hamburg, Germany
This is one of the leaders when it comes to a Germany freight forwarder.
They have all logistics solutions under 24/7 customer services.
Even cool storage and dangerous goods handling are their priority.
Besides the documentation and packaging they have.
This 360 degree Germany freight forwarder knows all the shipping companies from China to Germany.
It is considered one of the best freight forwarders in doing business between both of the countries.
2. QCS-Quick Cargo Service
Address: Freisinger Strasse 37, 85399 Hallbergmoss / Goldach, Germany
For 45 years the Germany freight forwarder has been doing business in the market.
In this long time, they have made connections with all the best transportation services in the world.
Besides, they even have a good relationship with shipping agents from China to Germany.
China is the biggest trading partner of Germany.
That’s why they have a focus on cheap shipping companies from China to Germany.
3. Red Line Spedition & Logistik
Address: Lutticher Str. 12b 53842 Troisdorf, Germany
Red Line is very cautious about its timing and cost.
They have been in the freight forwarder Germany business for a long time and all the pros and cons of all types of freight systems.
Besides freight systems, they have special goods delivery and customs clearance services available to them.
Even they have good business with China as they do business with the best cheap shipping companies from China to Germany.
4. Rein Spedition
Address: Carl-Zeiss-Str. 25, 66740 Saarlouis, Germany
Rein Spedition is working with all the shipping agents from Germany and Asia.
They have a good relationship with shipping agents from China to Germany and other countries in Europe.
As a result, they are famous as one good freight forwarder China to Germany.
Such a good German freight forwarder who has a relationship with cheap shipping companies from China to Germany is a valuable asset for your company.
You should go for the services necessary to them without hesitation.
5. Robert Kukla Internationale Spedition
Address: Kochelseestr. 8 – 10, 81371 Munich, Germany
It was established in 1941.
Now it is a driven Germany freight forwarder who is working with all the cheap shipping agents from China to Germany and all over the world.
The main target is to satisfy the owner with whom they are communicating in 16 different languages all the time.
All the shipping companies from China to Germany are working with this freight forwarder Germany. They are tending to be the best all the time.
6. Robert Muller GMBH Internationale Spedition
Address: Ostring 57, 66740 Saarlouis, Germany
It has been offering custom-tailored shipping plans for its customers since its birth in 1949.
Undoubtedly this is one of the best freight forwarders of Germany who is working with the best shipping agents from China to Germany.
If you are looking for shipment, you can have a good choice if you are working with Robert Muller GMBH.
It has large networks in Europe and more than 100 partnerships are available for its operations.
7. Rollkontor Speditionsgesellschaft
Address: Klingholzstraße 16, 65189 Wiesbaden, Germany
With the slogan “Your needs are our personal concern” – Rollkontor provides ocean freight, air freight, and road transports to the clients.
The company is giving customs clearance services along with warehousing.
They are operating a total of 11,500 square meters of warehouse facilities at different locations all over the world.
With their document management system and special services, they are tending to be the best freight forwarder in Germany.
8. Rosner Logistik
Address: Am Landhagen 84-86 59302 Oelde Postfach 3563 59284 Oelde, Germany
This Germany freight forwarder is one of the largest in Europe who even has its own logistics supports.
They also have direct connections to many shipping agents from China to Germany and many other countries.
They even support the companies in liaison with cheap shipping companies from China to Germany.
As a result, the freight forwarder Germany is considered one of the best freight forwarder in Germany.
9. SAT – Albatross
Address: Stuttgart, Lautlinger Weg 3, D-70567 Stuttgart, Baden Wrttemberg, Germany
SAT-Albatross is originally a freight forwarder Germany.
Now they have joined with Toll freight forwarding which makes it one the best freight forwarder in Germany as well as the world.
They have a good relationship with the best shipping agents from China to Germany and cheap shipping companies from China to Germany.
As a result, if you are looking for shipping agents from China to Germany then you should work with SAT-Albstross.
10. Schenker AG
Address: Essen, Alfredstr. 81, D-45130 Essen, Germany
Schenker AG is one of the largest freight forwarder Germany with direct shipping to around 130 countries over the world.
It is basically a subsidiary of Deutsche Bahn. It is the name of the German railway company which has a long history since 1972.
The German freight forwarder tends to be the best at all the shipping they are running and gives the best services working with shipping agents from China to Germany.
11. Sea Master Shipping
Address: Hamburg, Grimm 8, D-20457 Hamburg, Germany
Establishing in 1997, Sea Master Shipping was an office of 6 employees and the focus was in North America mainly.
In 2017 they have become a global network.
The freight forwarder German has a good working relationship with the best shipping agents from China to Germany too.
It is one of the best freight forwarder in Germany right now.
12. Siebe & Oldehaver Lagerei
Address: Steilhooper Allee 80 22309 Hamburg, Germany
This is one of the best mid–level size Germany freight forwarder who is giving the best to the customers looking for shipment.
They have access almost all over the world and their document processing service is very good.
The company is even a freight forwarder China to Germany.
Their services are very comfortable for the clients.
13. Simon Luftfracht
Address: Berlin, Halle 5, Aufgang 2, D-12101 Berlin
Harry Simon and Dieter Schmidt started the company in 1978. It is one of the best freight forwarder in Germany nowadays.
They have air, sea and land courier topnotch.
They also work with shipping companies from China to Germany as they have large networks in Asia and Europe.
Day by day they are trying to reach the top.
14. SIS Internationale Speditions
Address: Lotzenarbachstr. 1 D-57290 Neunkirchen
The corporate family of German freight forward is a conglomerate of 7 industries as they declare.
They have all sea, air, and land freight as well as other services of a German freight forwarder.
They have a good connection with all the shipping companies from China to Germany.
As a result, they are one of the better choice for a freight forwarder China to Germany.
15. TSI Internationale Spedition und Handels
Address: Carl-Zeiss-Str.12. Frankenthal, Hessen, 67227, Germany
The German freight forwarder has air, sea, and land freight as well as they take care of customs formalities.
They have been working with all the best shipping companies as freight forwarder China to Germany.
Day by day they are tending to become the best.
Although they are covering lower freights than other freight forwarder Germany they are good at what they are doing.
Address: Blaue Liede 12 36282 Hauneck-Unterhaun, Germany
24Plus is a German freight forwarder that is working its best to develop strategies to provide better shipping experiences for the people.
It is one of the best freight forwarders in among the best freight forwarder China to Germany.
They are proud of their team and offer good freight service plans along with customs and other services up to the mark.
They have 64 systems partners in Germany.
17. A & O Spedition
Address: Spichernstr. 35 D-40476 Düsseldorf, Germany
They are committed to serving their best for the clients.
The company is owner-managed and does business with dignity, professionalism, and transparency.
This company is very well-organized when it comes to dealing with cheap shipping companies from China to Germany.
For your freight forwarding, it is a very good choice.
18. Arnold Speditions
Address: Technologie park, Kettelerstr. 3-11, D-97222 Rimpar, Germany
The company has a direct relationship with many transport networks and they can have their support at any time.
Among the Germany freight forwarders, Arnold Speditions started the journey in 1947.
From the start they have given better services to thousands of clients.
Their effort made them one of the best freight forwarder in Germany.
Address: Frankfurt Airport, Cargo City Süd, Gebäude No 639-B, D-60549 Frankfurt Flughafen
This Germany freight forwarder is known for their warehouses.
They have good warehouse backup for the companies they work for.
It was established in 1988. Now a long history of success has been added in their books.
They know all the best shipping agents from China to Germany and all over the EU.
20. Alfons Koster & Co.
Address: Beim Strohhause 2, DE 20097 Hamburg,Germany
The company is one of the oldest Germany freight forwarder and now they have very good business relationships with thousands of transport networks.
Their services are excellent and have a relationship with all shipping companies from China to Germany.
They are a very popular freight forwarder China to Germany.
Since 1929, they have been dealing with shipping agents from China to Germany. Now they are one of the tops.
The relationship between China and Germany has been on a boost for a few years.
Both of the countries are advanced in technology which is very useful for the progress of their trading relationship.
Every day thousands of shipments are leaving from China for Germany.
Their relationship is developing day by day.
With the expanding relations, shipping is increasing between the countries.
For all the solutions regarding shipment, HART Worldwide Logistics is a name of the trust.