HART Worldwide Logistics is China’s biggest freight forwarder, specializing in China to India parcel service. We provide the most cost-effective freight forwarding and shipping services from China to India.
HART has specialized teams who research the constantly changing industry and guarantee that shipping from China to India is accessible. To provide you with market knowledge, the teams monitor and follow the market. We also have a knowledgeable customs section that collaborates with both the Chinese and Indian customs agencies to guarantee that you have a smooth customs clearance.
We have contracts with the world’s largest shipping lines, including airlines CZ, CA, ET, CX, TK, AY, EK, QR, and sea shipping lines Yang Ming, OOCL, EVERGREEN, COSCO, CMA CGM, APL, PIL, and others. This means that we can provide our valued clients with a high capacity and seamless freight forwarding service. We have standard and systemized in-house software that allows automated orders and transactions to go forward.
Whatever you need from us in terms of China to India Cargo service, we have all of the answers.
Our Services for Shipping from China to India
In order to provide the most efficient shipping of goods from China to India, we offer air freight from China to India. We also take care of the customs clearance for flights.
We are quite accommodating when it comes to arranging LCL- Less than Container Load services via sea freight from China to India for your small China to India cargo.
As well as partial container loads, we can carry whole containers from China to India. In order to transport a big consignment, you may rent a complete ship’s container.
One of our most notable benefits is that we provide door-to-door delivery from China to India. We pick up the products from the vendors’ locations and bring them to your home or business.
Using the world’s major express shipping carriers, such as FedEx, USPS, DHL, UPS, and others, we produce express shipping from China to India for our customers.
In order to relieve you of the headaches of customs clearing and to give you the quickest customs clearance in India, our independent customs clearance department is available to you.
We have small and large warehouse support in both China and India, as well as in the United States. Please get in touch with us if you have a warehousing need.
We pick up your items from their original location in China and deliver them to your door at the ultimate destination. Simply make your purchase and give us the shipping and billing information.
We, as a China to India freight forwarder, assist eCommerce entrepreneurs in India by providing Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) storage services for their products. You do not need to incur any risks.
Our company offers consolidated shipping services for your dispersed products. We will collect all of your items from various vendors across China and send them all in a single package.
Why Choose Hart Worldwide Logistics To Ship From China to India?
In order to provide the finest solutions, we concentrate on the target market. In order to provide world-class delivery from China to India. We also place a strong emphasis on standardization and systematization.
Cheap Shipping Rate
The cost of transportation from China to India is constantly fluctuating. However, we will always provide you with the most affordable China to India delivery service at the lowest price.
The use of standard logistic solutions, standard handling capabilities, and standard service methods allows us to react rapidly to the needs of our customers and partners.
Expert software engineers from our company work together to create specialized in-house software solutions. It enables us to conduct order processes and other activities online, without the need to depend on any specific persons or groups.
Our technology monitors and controls every step of the ordering process. There is a professional on hand to keep an eye on the system and ensure that it is functioning properly for online orders.
Custom Clearance Service
We have our own customs clearing department, as well as agreements with local customs agents in India, to ensure that your items pass through customs with as little difficulty as possible.
We have a robust freight forwarding network throughout Europe, America, Asia, and Africa, as well as a large number of warehouses. We also have warehouses in more than 20 locations around China.
Highly Trained Team
Employee training is extremely important to us. The best freight forwarding and logistics solutions are provided to you by our highly trained staff.
Professionalism is one of the crucial characteristics of a company. Our professional attitude and operations will acquire your confidence so that you may be easy providing us with your goods’ parcel from China to India.
Check How We Help You Ship from China to India
Qualifications and Honor for Shipping from China to India
Business Form for International Freight Forwarders
According to the instructions of the People’s Republic of China’s Foreign Trade Laws and Regulations on the Administration of International Cargo Transport Agency, all international shipping agencies in China were obliged to have an international freight forwarder’s certificate. The Chinese Ministry of Commerce has granted and authorized this certificate..
NVOCC Business Operation Qualification Registration Certificate
We are an NVOCC that has high standards and demands good quality. The Chinese Ministry of Transportation has accepted this certification. We get various benefits in terms of booking shipping lines, being able to produce our own Bill of Lading, and so on. In China, the majority of international freight forwarders are not NVOCCs.
ISO9001 2015 Quality Management System Certificate
To prevent any misunderstandings and to provide the finest quality solutions to the customers, the ISO 9001 Quality Management Certificate has been implemented. We are committed to providing the finest freight forwarding services possible. The authority of this certificate governs our client interactions and working practices.
Certificate of Membership for WCA
We’re part of the world’s biggest and most powerful network of independent freight forwarders. WCA, the World Cargo Transportation Alliance, provides us with the most comprehensive and generous financial protection for freight forwarding. It also enables its members to do business with one another while maintaining complete security.
Certificate of Membership for CIFA
We are members of the China International Freight Forwarder Association (CIFA), which has granted us membership certification. The mission of this social and national freight forwarding group is to promote self-discipline and coordinating management in the industry, as well as to assist in maintaining a healthy level of competitiveness in the market.
Member Unit for SIFFA
The Shenzhen International Freight Forwarders Association (SIFFA) is a non-profit organization that has been approved by the Shenzhen Civil Affairs Bureau to operate as a social organization. It aims to defend the self-interest of freight forwarders, guide them in the sharing of information, the developing of connections, and the promotion of mutual cooperation in order to enhance the international freight forwarding business.
Our Network on the World
We have branches or warehouses in more than 20 Chinese cities, including Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Yiwu, Ningbo, Wenzhou, Taizhou, Jinhua, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Putian, Tianjin, Dalian, Qingdao, Suzhou, Zhengzhou, Changsha, etc. Representatives or warehouses in UK, Germany, Poland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and African countries like Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Morocco, Egypt, Cote d’Ivoire, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Senegal, Rwanda, etc.
Parcel From China To India | The Ultimate FAQ Guide
China is one of the largest exporting countries to India.
India imports a lot of goods every year from China through legal ways.
That is why parcel from China to India need to be processed through precise formalities.
You may have questions about different formalities and other facts for shipping parcel from China to India.
Here are our discussion and answers on several questions, you may find useful for your importation of parcel from China to India.
So, let’s make things clear.
Table Of Contents
- What Are The Ways To Get Parcel From China To India?
- How Can You Transport Your Shipping Cargo From China To India?
- If A Chinese Parcel Is Being Sent From China To India, Is This Permitted?
- Is UPS Offering An Express Parcel Service From China To India At This Time?
- When Shipping A Parcel From China To India, How Much Does FedEx Express Charge You?
- Can You Tell Me How Long It Takes On Average For Express Shipping To Go From China To India?
- In What Ways Can Shipping Cargo From China To India By Air Benefit The Parties Involved?
- Do You Know How To Calculate The Weight Of A Cargo From China To India?
- What Is The Expense Of Air Cargo Parcel From China To India?
- Approximately How Long Does It Take For A Parcel To Be Delivered From China To India By Air Transportation?
- What Is The Maximum Weight For China To India Parcel Service Via Air Freight?
- Is There A List Of Items That Cannot Be Sent In A Parcel From China To India?
- How Much Does A Full Container Load Cost When Shipping Cargo From China To India?
- How Long Does It Take To Transfer An Item From China To India Through The Water Transport Method?
- What Are The Differences Between Sea Freight And Air Freight China To India Delivery?
- When It Comes To Transporting Products From China To India, What Is The Most Cost-Effective Method?
- How Can I Bring Down The Transportation Cost Of Parcel From China To India?
- Is It The Shipper’s Responsibility To Clear Customs While Shipping Cargo From China To India?
- Is It Necessary To Pay Customs Fees When Sending Cargo From China To India?
- In The Case Of A Cargo Shipped From China To India, Who Is Responsible For Paying The Import Duty?
- When I Import Cargo From China To India, What To Do If Customs Holds My Shipment?
- What Tends To Happen If I Manipulate Customs While Importing Parcel From China To India?
1. What Are The Ways To Get Parcel From China To India?
There are various processes involved in shipping a parcel from China to India.
Following that, you must continue with the shipment.
You can purchase the goods in three methods: sourcing agent, directly by yourself, and online.
Local sourcing agents will help you to find the best suppliers to get the best products.
On the other hand, if you go directly to China, you can directly source your own goods as per your needs.
Also, online marketplace is another big way to source the goods.
Picking The goods
After purchasing the goods, you need to pick them from your supplier.
By the way, this could be done by your freight forwarder.
Actually, all processes of the shipping will be done by your freight forwarder if you hire one.
Prepare all necessary documents to ensure the legal shipment.
Without legal documents, you cannot ship your goods from China to India.
Packing And Relevance Works
You need to pack your goods properly to move to the port.
After packing make sure you label the goods properly as well.
After completing packing and labeling, move the goods to the shipping port.
Custom Clearance And Loading
Clear the customs formalities in the shipping port in China.
After clearing the customs formalities successfully, load your goods into the shipping carrier, either sea ships, aor airplane.
Unloading, Indian Customs Clearance, And Delivery
After reaching the goods in the Indian port, you need to clear the customs there too.
If the goods passed the customs legally, now unload the goods, and get the goods delivered to your warehouse.
2. How Can You Transport Your Shipping Cargo From China To India?
There are two shipping ways to obtain the parcel from China to India: sea freight and air freight.
Sea freight is the way ships carry cargo from China to India through the sea route by ship.
Sea freight is the slowest method of China to India parcel service along with the most cost-effective way.
There are two different types of container modes available in sea parcels from China to India: FCL, and LCL.
FCL is an abbreviation for Full Container Load.
Using a complete container for your China to India cargo can save you time and money.
No other parcel from China to India will not be loaded in FCL moode except your, and you have to pay the entire service fee of the container.
LCL is an abbreviation for Less Than Container Load.
When shipping a parcel from China to India, LCL provides pay as you go service.
You have to pay per kg in LCL.
But the chargeable weight will be determined in different ways, which we will cover in a later section.
Let’s make things clear about LCL and FCL by seeing the following video.
Air freight permits the transfer of goods from China to India through the air.
Additionally, its primary attribute is its speed.
You may get your package delivered in the shortest amount of time.
On the other hand, as expected, the shipping charge for shipping China to India parcel service by air costs you more than the sea freight.
Many international shipping service providers provide parcel from China to India.
HART Worldwide Logistics, FedEx, DHL, UPS, TNT, etc., facilitates good air service.
3. If A Chinese Parcel Is Being Sent From China To India, Is This Permitted?
It is allowed to send a shipment from China to India in most cases.
In fact, China is the source of the largest proportion of Indian imports, accounting for almost 14 percent of overall imports.
But, there are particular items that are forbidden to delivery from China to India.
These are exceptional cases.
In general, China to India importation is of the biggest importations in the world.
4. Is UPS Offering An Express Parcel Service From China To India At This Time?
UPS is one of the leading courier services in the world.
As a big company, UPS conducts their services almost all over the world.
On the other hand, as the largest exporting country, there is o doubt that UPS provides their services in China as well.
Also, as one of the largest importing countries, India also has UPS.
Basically, UPS provides express delivery from China to India.
5. When Shipping A Parcel From China To India, How Much Does FedEx Express Charge You?
FedEx is also another leading parcel courier service in the world.
FedEx provides door-to-door services world wide including China to India delivery.
With FedEx delivery, you rely on them for your entire service of parcel from China to India.
FedEx charges a higher rate for its express China to India parcel service than others do for their normal delivery service.
But these are worth it when you need a quick delivery from China to India.
FedEx provides two types of express delivery from China to India: accelerated delivery, and regular delivery.
The cost for accelerated delivery from China to India through FedEx would be 36 USD to 40 USD per kg.
On the other hand, you get a little less in regular delivery, which is 30 USD to 35 USD per kg.
The accelerated delivery needs 3 to 5 working days, whereas the regular delivery will take 6 to 10 working days.
By the way, HART Worldwide Logistics provides one of the cheapest China to India parcel services through the express courier companies, as they have business affiliation with them.
6. Can You Tell Me How Long It Takes On Average For Express Shipping To Go From China To India?
Express delivery from China to India is the fastest way to get the products delivered.
Express delivery needs less time than any other shipping mode including sea freight and regular air freight.
Though, different courier companies’ delivery time differs a little from each other.
- UPS delivery from China to India: 2 to 5 working days for accelerated delivery, 6 to 10 days for regular delivery.
- FedEx delivery from China to India: 3 to 5 working days for accelerated delivery, and 6 to 10 days for regular delivery.
- DHL International delivery from China to India: 3 to 6 days for accelerated delivery, and 6 to 10 days for regular delivery.
7. In What Ways Can Shipping Cargo From China To India By Air Benefit The Parties Involved?
Air freight has many advantages for reliable and efficient shipment from China to India.
- Air freight is the most expedient kind of transportation available. For high-speed transit, it is sturdy and dependable.
- Air freight has the broader network distribution around the world. Unlike sea freight, with air freight from China to India, you can access anywhere in the country.
- Air shipping is the most secure transportation. Because the parcel goes through high security, the demurrage and theft chance is significantly less than any other shipping method.
- Due to speed transportation, air freight also needs less warehousing. The parcel from China to India gets delivered quickly to the consignee.
- In air freight, extreme packaging is not required, which lowers the weight of the goods.
- When transporting parcel from China to India, air freight is the most dependable mode of transportation. By any chance, if a flight is missed, it can be recovered in a matter of hours. So, if the time delay happens, it will not impact a lot.
8. Do You Know How To Calculate The Weight Of A Cargo From China To India?
There are two ways to determine the weight of cargo from China to India: gross weight, and volumetric weight.
By the way, the weight that determines the charge for the shipping is called the chargeable weight of the cargo from China to India.
In this case, the bigger weight is considered as the chargeable weight between the gross weight and the volumetric weight.
It is weight determined based on the volume of the containing box of the parcel from China to India.
Suppose the length of the box containing your product is 3 meters, the width is 2 meters, and the height is 1 meter.
The volume is now 3x2x1= 6 cubic meter (cbm).
The cubic conversion factor to kg is 167.
So, the volumetric weight of the box is 167×6= 1002 CBM.
On the other hand, the entire weight of the total package including the box is called the gross weight of the parcel.
Let’s say the weight of the goods is 700kg, and the weight of the box is 200 kg.
So, the gross weight of the total package is 700+200= 900kg.
Because the volumetric weight is greater in this case, it will be the chargeable weight.
Let’s see more details about volumetric weight and actual weight in the following video.
9. What Is The Expense Of Air Cargo Parcel From China To India?
The cost of air freight is determined by a variety of variables.
It is necessary to know certain details such as the distance traveled, the product kind, the amount purchased, and so on.
Based on these considerations, you could expect to pay between 2 USD and 5 USD per kilogram of products to be sent from China to India by air.
HART may be able to provide you with the most competitive air package from China to India pricing since they have strong relationships with top air carriers.
10. Approximately How Long Does It Take For A Parcel To Be Delivered From China To India By Air Transportation?
Air freight will ensure the fastest delivery from China to India of your goods.
Including transit time, air freight transportation of products from China to India typically takes between 6 and 10 days on average.
Also, a good freight forwarder like HART can lower the transit time with their efficient shipping management.
11. What Is The Maximum Weight For China To India Parcel Service Via Air Freight?
The maximum weight for the parcel from China to India depends on the capacity of the aircraft actually.
The Antonov AN-225 was the biggest and largest aircraft holding a maximum weight up to 250000 kg.
But unfortunately, the only AN-225 was destroyed some day ago.
Aside from this, different aircraft have different payload capacities.
So, you can ship as many goods as you want based on the payload capacity of the aircraft.
Following are some weight capacities of different aircraft.
- Airbus A400M- 37,000 kg.
- Airbus A380- 66,000 kg.
- Antonov AN-124- 150,000 kg.
- Boeing 757-200F- 39,780kg.
- Boeing 747 LCF- 83,325 kg.
12. Is There A List Of Items That Cannot Be Sent In A Parcel From China To India?
In every country, there are some goods that are kept prohibited in terms of security, self-development and so on.
As expected, there are some goods that are also prohibited to import in India.
The following list shows the prohibited items.
- The down of wild birds; feathers of a kind that is used for filling.
- Other flesh and edible meat offal from wild animals, available fresh, refrigerated, or frozen.
- NeatsFoot oil and fats derived from animal bones and trash.
- Other feathers (apart from those used for stuffing): those of wild birds.
- Wild bird feather powder and debris, including feather fragments and feather fragments.
- Skins and other parts of wild birds are available for purchase.
- Other animals’ guts are used to make natural food casings for wild animals.
- Guts from wild animals that are not used for natural food castings.
- Wild animals’ bladders and stomachs are available for purchase.
- Ossein is a zoologist who studies wild creatures.
- Bones, horn cones, and other pieces of wild animals that have not been crushed
- Wild animal bone meal is a kind of meal made from the bones of wild animals.
- Other: in the case of wild animals This item is not authorized to be imported.
- Sets of telephones
- Mixtures or preparations of animal or vegetable fats or oils that are not edible.
- Skins of tiger cats.
To see more prohibited items, please, you may check the reference of DHL Global.
13. How Much Does A Full Container Load Cost When Shipping Cargo From China To India?
When you make a parcel from China to India through an FCL container, it will cost a big amount in total.
But this will be cost-effective when you ship a bulk quantity of goods.
By the way, there are two types of FCL you can have: a 20ft container, and a 40ft container.
A 20ft container for an FCL will cost you around 2500 USD to 3500 USD, and a 40ft container of FCL will cost you around 3500 USD to 4000 USD.
By the way, HART-like freight forwarders can provide you less cost as they have affiliation with big companies.
14. How Long Does It Take To Transfer An Item From China To India Through The Water Transport Method?
Sea freight is the longest way and takes a long shipping time from China to India by sea.
There are many ports in China, as well as India.
The transit time depends on many facts including distance, processing types, formalities, and so on.
On average, Indian sea ports are about 4500 knots away from Chinese sea ports.
And if we count the average speed of a sea ship on the sea, it takes 15 to 35 days on sea to reach an Indian port.
This calculation is the average based on the different seaports’ distances.
By the way, this time is just for transportation.
You might need to add another 10 to 15 days for other formalities.
15. What Are The Differences Between Sea Freight And Air Freight China To India Delivery?
As sea freight and air freight are two entirely different shipping methods, they have some fundamental differences.
They are as follows.
- Sea freight is the slowest shipping method, whereas air freight is the fastest one.
- Sea freight cost is cheap, and air freight cost is expensive.
- Sea freight can take bulk shipment, but air freight is limited.
- Air freight is comparatively safer than sea freight.
- Air freight is more accessible than sea freight as the air network is broader than the ocean network.
16. When It Comes To Transporting Products From China To India, What Is The Most Cost-Effective Method?
This fact is correlative.
Because both air freight delivery from China to India, and sea freight China to India delivery have their aspects of service.
And, the fact entirely depends upon your needs.
Consider the following scenario: you are carrying a large cargo from China to India.
And you need a lower cost shipping, and no hurry with the shipment arriving.
So, undoubtedly sea freight is recommended for you.
On the other hand, if your parcel is lighter, needs fast delivery, and the return on investment is higher, the air freight is recommended for this particular parcel from China to India.
17. How Can I Bring Down The Transportation Cost Of Parcel From China To India?
The following steps may help you to reduce your shipping cost effectively.
- A reliable freight forwarder can always help you with low cost shipping. Wisely select your freight forwarder.
- Incoterms are also important. Different terms can determine the cost differently. So choose the incoterm wisely before shipping.
- As sea freight is the cheapest shipping method, use sea freight if there is no hurry with the shipment.
- Use the packages and boxes that the air carriers provide. Keep the packages as small as possible to avoid more volumetric weight.
18. Is It The Shipper’s Responsibility To Clear Customs While Shipping Cargo From China To India?
The customs clearance is the liability of the consignee, or the importer of the parcel from China to India.
He has to complete all formalities.
However, the freight forwarder on behalf of the importers also can take liability with legal papers.
19. Is It Necessary To Pay Customs Fees When Sending Cargo From China To India?
When importing from China to India, you must pay the applicable customs duty.
So, yes, you have to pay the customs fees as per the rules of the Indian government on the importations.
20. In The Case Of A Cargo Shipped From China To India, Who Is Responsible For Paying The Import Duty?
Like the customs clearance liabilities, the importers are also the persons who have to pay the customs duty.
But, here also the importers can hand over all liabilities to the freight forwarder to pay the import duties on his behalf as well.
21. When I Import Cargo From China To India, What To Do If Customs Holds My Shipment?
Actually, when you import China to India cargo and they have redheads in the ports, you have to provide all necessary and legal documents.
By the way, the customs can hold your shipment anytime if they suspect any unauthorized deal or shipment.
In this case, there is nothing to actually do instead of waiting.
If everything is ok, the customs authority will release your goods after completing formalities.
22. What Tends To Happen If I Manipulate Customs While Importing Parcel From China To India?
Trying to manipulate the customs authority is a criminal act.
You should not do such things.
Otherwise, the proper authority can take legal action against you.
They can destroy your shipment, and even put you behind the bar as well.
Sending a parcel from China to India is a common occurrence in the export-import industry.
But, you need to know the proper way and process of shipping from China to India.
In this case, a freight forwarder like HART would be the best solution for flawless delivery from China to India.
A freight forwarder can help you in every step while shipping from China including, packing, moving, loading, customs clearance, warehousing, delivery, and so on.
So, for a smooth shipping experience, you may try a reliable freight forwarder in China.