We are always looking for the best options and for the best services. And the best place to get the best shipping option is HART Worldwide. This is especially true if you are sending products to Amazon FBA. Their secure network sends your shipment on time without any hassle. They have connections with carriers that will allow shipping to Amazon fulfillment centers.
We have anything and everything you might be looking for when it comes to shipping products to Amazon FBA. Not only will they be able to help look for attractive deals and offers, but they will also ensure your shipment reaches its destination on time every single time. There is no better when you have to send to Amazon FBA.
One of the things that make HART Worldwide a great option when it comes to Amazon FBA ship to one warehouse is its association with ET, TK, EK, CX, AY, QR, CZ, CA. With these agreements, the clients get the best possible price for their shipment.
Now, two things HART Worldwide prides itself on are systematization and standardization. Both are key factors of their business operations. This helps make sure everything is running smoothly and tasks are done in order. This also takes the reliance off an individual and there is a functional system in place for Amazon shipping.
No matter what kind of shipping service you are looking for HART Worldwide has the answer to everything especially Amazon shipping service for sellers.
Our Other Services Besides Sending Products to Amazon FBA
We help you ship cargo from China to the assigned airport, and/or additionally clear customs and deliver the goods to some specific location. Also for shipping items to Amazon FBA.
We ship your cargo from China to assigned seaport by container, and/or additionally finish the customs clearance and make the local delivery.
We can ship your goods from China to Europe by train, do the customs work and make the local delivery. Or vice versa.
Door to Door Shipping
We also provide a door-to-door shipping service. We will pick up products from the shipper’s address, ship by air, sea, or train, and then provide door-to-door shipping service to the receiver’s address.
Big shipping companies like DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx, and China Post are some of our connections. They have dedicated routes which makes it possible to get your shipment to its destination as fast as possible.
HART has a dedicated team to research customs policies, additionally close connection with the local brokers which will make sure hassle-free customs work.
We have warehouses available for you all over the world. You can use our warehousing services whenever you need them.
Pickup & Delivery
Door-to-door shipping service is one of our popular offers. You just have to give the addresses of the shipper and receiver, we will send transport to pick up and drop products to the possible destination.
We at HART Worldwide provide you with consolidating shipping. Meaning if you have many small shipments we bring them all together to reduce your shipping costs.
Why Choose Hart for Sending Products to Amazon FBA?
Focus on our services to satisfy our motto is our primary target. The team members of our company are hard-working and gathering information so that the focus group is always satisfied with our shipment.
Cheap Shipping Rate
HART Worldwide is in agreement with some of the biggest shipping companies in the world. This makes it possible for us to find the best and most affordable shipping rates for you. This also ensures space for your shipment in their carrier
We have standard and specialized services offered to our clients. Only the best possible freights are taken by us to reach the zenith of client satisfaction which makes us the best candidate when it comes to freight forwarding. We directly send inventory to Amazon FBA.
A dedicated in-house software development team developed a customized support system to ensure our whole operation is run online and paperless for operating, monitoring and tracking.
In customer-control, we believe. We have in-house software which lets you enjoy the era of technology as it offers full monitoring and control. At every point, you may find help from our team.
Custom Clearance Service
Own customs clearance team in some regions, plus cooperation with local professional customs agents in some regions to assure the customs work. Compliance team is studying the different customs policies every day.
Europe, India or Africa, everywhere we have warehouses and you can use them for storing your products. Just in China, we have 20 warehouses in 20 Chinese cities that can be used anytime for your advantage for FBA inbound shipment.
Highly Trained Team
A team that can take over any job and becomes successful with it without any problem, it is a great asset when shipping products to FBA. If you want to hire an organized and happy team with high skills, then we are always here for you.
Professionalism makes greatness, we request our staff to must have the professional knowledge and skills in their work scope. Always provide the complete information and optimal advices for shipping directly to Amazon FBA.
Qualifications and Honor for Sending Products to Amazon FBA
Business Form for International Freight Forwarders
According to the and < Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on the Administration of International Cargo Transport Agency> implemented and approved by the Ministry of Commerce, all international Chinese freight forwarders must have this certificate for international freight forwarding business.
NVOCC Business Operation Qualification Registration Certificate
Most Chinese international freight forwarders are not NVOCC. It needs registration with the Ministry of Transportation of China, which has higher requirements than any other ordinary freight forwarder in China. Non-Vessel-Operating Common Carrier has advantages in booking and shipping. It can issue bills of lading to benefit you and help better controlling.
ISO9001 2015 Quality Management System Certificate
We assure an excellent experience for customers and try to avoid any kind of mistakes. Having international quality management system, HART tries to provide a compatible quality service to all customers which certified system regulate communications and work procedures.
Certificate of Membership for WCA
The world’s largest and most powerful network of independent freight forwarders is World Cargo Transportation Alliance (WCA). HART, being a member, automatically covers the most generous and large financial protection project in the industry. With complete security and peace, it allows us to conduct business with other WCA members.
Certificate of Membership for CIFA
China International Freight Forwarders Association, CIFA (China freight forwarding Association) in China’s international freight forwarding industry guided by China’s Ministry of Commerce, is a national social organization. CIFA’s mission is to strengthen the industries’ self-discipline, management coordination and create a fair competition market environment.
Member Unit for SIFFA
Shenzhen International Freight Forwarders Association (SIFFA) is a social organization with a legal personality approved by Shenzhen Civil Affairs Bureau. The mission of SIFFA is to guide, protect and coordinate the members to exchange information, coordinate relations, enhance mutual cooperation, member interests to promote the international freight forwarding industry.
Sending Products to Amazon FBA | The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Amazon is one of the most significant business platforms in the world.
And one of the main reasons why many people are affiliated with Amazon is because of what they provide to small sellers.
Amazon has a platform that showcases products sold by smaller and large sellers.
If you are a part of Amazon then you will be sending products to Amazon FBA.
FBA basically stands for Fulfilment by Amazon.
Amazon shipping service for sellers is available through these fulfillment centers.
Therefore, if you are someone who is thinking of shipping to the Amazon fulfillment center then keep reading to find more information.
Table of Contents
- What Documents Do I Need For Sending Products To Amazon FBA?
- Is Sending Products To Amazon FBA Expensive?
- How Do I Send To Amazon FBA?
- Why Are People Shipping To Amazon Fulfillment Center?
- What Is The Process Of Shipping Products To Amazon FBA?
- Do I Need Insurance For FBA Inbound Shipment?
- Is There Any Way To Negotiate Charges To Send Inventory To Amazon FBA?
- What Kind Of Business Are Shipping Items To Amazon FBA?
- How Do I Prepare Items For Amazon FBA Ship-To One Warehouse?
- When Should I Be Shipping Products To FBA?
- What Additional Costs Do I Have To Pay For Amazon Shipping Service Directly To Sellers?
- What Are The Taxes For Shipping Items To Amazon FBA?
- What Are The Common Problems Of Shipping Products To FBA?
- What Are The Advantages Of FBA Inbound Shipment?
- How Long Does It Take To Send Inventory To Amazon FBA?
- Is Shipping Directly To Amazon FBA Profitable?
- Is There A Weight Limit For Shipping Directly To Amazon FBA?
- Do I Have To Fill Out A Power Of Attorney If I Want To Send To Amazon FBA?
- Can I Make A Living By FBA Inbound Shipment?
- How Do I Find Out Where My Inventory Is Located After I Send To Amazon FBA?
1. What Documents Do I Need For Sending Products To Amazon FBA?
There are a number of things you need for sending products to Amazon FBA.
When you are getting involved with Amazon you will need a few documents to make sure you are able to send to Amazon FBA without facing any issues.
All of the documents are also needed for shipping to Amazon fulfillment center so that there is some assurance and legality to the transaction.
- Business Information– the first thing you will need to enlist your business with Amazon is all the information about your business. You will not be able to send inventory to Amazon FBA without this. Here you will add your business’s legal name, contact information, as well as address.
- Email Address- most of the communication when sending products to Amazon FBA will be through email. Amazon will send you email notifications, so they will need the email address you will be using the most often.
- Credit Card- all of Amazon’s transactions are done through the credit system. In a business like this your credit card information is also necessary when shipping directly to Amazon FBA.
- Phone Number- even though phone conversations are less often in this line of business. But if you are using FBA inbound shipment then there might be cases they will need your phone number to contact you.
- Tax ID– for Amazon to be associated with a seller they need to be certain if you are conducting your business the right way. For them to check this they will ask for your TAX ID. So when you are sending items to Amazon FBA you need to provide Amazon with your social security number and TAX ID.
- State Tax ID– in the States you do not just pay tax to the federal government, there is also some amount of tax paid to the state government. For that, you will have to provide them your State tax ID.
This is what they usually ask from those who are shipping products to FBA.
But there might be cases where they would ask for more documents for background checks.
2. Is Sending Products To Amazon FBA Expensive?
You are an Amazon seller and you need to ship your goods to Amazon FBA.
So, if you are sending products to Amazon FBA, you will only have to pay the regular charge of shipment.
You would have to get a carrier to send inventory to Amazon FBA, therefore you will pay for the local shipment to the fulfillment center.
When you are doing business with Amazon, all of your costs after sending products to Amazon FBA will be handled by Amazon.
They will ship, pack, handle everything for you.
After Amazon FBA ship to one warehouse, you are not paying for anything else.
This is the privilege you get when you send to Amazon FBA.
And the buyers are the ones to pay for the final delivery, not you.
3. How Do I Send To Amazon FBA?
Sending products to Amazon FBA is pretty simple, just follow the instructions and you are good to go.
Most people who are new to sending products to Amazon FBA are always worried about how they are going to send inventory to Amazon FBA.
There is a whole process you have to follow if you are sending products to Amazon FBA.
You have to make a shipping plan before you can send it out.
The shipping plan for FBA inbound shipment is as follows:
- The details of the products you are shipping to Amazon fulfillment center
- The quantity of those products you are shipping directly to Amazon FBA
- The shipping method you are using and the details of the carrier you are using to send inventory to Amazon FBA
- This last thing can either be done by you or Amazon could do it, that is labeling the items you are to send to Amazon FBA.
You need to sort these out, and then ship the items out at your convenience.
There are options of express shipping and door to door shipping.
This video will give you more insight on this topic:
4. Why Are People Shipping To Amazon Fulfillment Center?
Amazon is one of the biggest e-commerce platforms in the world.
Amazon’s service is available almost everywhere, and people tend to use this service no matter where they are.
Amazon shipping service for sellers is the best way to get goods out to a large number of people.
Amazon sellers are able to reach a huge customer base.
Therefore when you are sending products to Amazon FBA.
It is not just about the number of customers you get when shipping items to Amazon FBA, Amazon ship to one warehouse or fulfillment center.
This is where all the items are going to be labeled, packaged, handled, and shipped.
Your workload will be far less because of this.
If you want to sell overseas then you can also use Amazon FBA, as they will use air and sea shipping to deliver your products to the customers.
5. What Is The Process Of Shipping Products To Amazon FBA?
There is of course a process you will have to go through in case you sending products to Amazon FBA.
Your main job is to figure out how you are going to send your items to the Amazon fulfillment center.
You will have your designated fulfillment center that is the closest to you.
When you have all of that figured out, you need to update all of this information to your shipping plan on your account.
There you could have these four things:
- The products you’re sending to Amazon
- Quantities of each product
- Your shipping method and carrier
- Who will handle product preparation and labeling (you or Amazon)
This way Amazon will know when you are sending the shipment and what is being sent to the fulfillment center.
Once that has been done, you should prepare all the items you are sending to Amazon FBA.
Make sure you label all the items that are being sent out.
Finally, when you review and prepare the whole shipment it is all ready to be shipped out!
This is all you mainly have to do when you are sending products to Amazon FBA.
Watch this video for more information
HART Worldwide takes care of everything for you when you choose to use their services.
6. Do I Need Insurance For FBA Inbound Shipment?
When it comes to getting insurance for your shipment, sometimes it is necessary to get it.
Whereas there are other times when there is no legal requirement for you to get insurance.
When you get the insurance it is more for yourself than anything else.
There could be so many things that could go wrong when sending products to Amazon FBA.
So to protect yourself from incurring a huge loss on the occasion of something happening to your shipment, it is better to get insurance.
Depending on the insurance you get and the extent of the damage, you will be returned everything you lose.
Therefore, you should get insurance for FBA inbound shipment.
7. Is There Any Way To Negotiate Charges To Send Inventory To Amazon FBA?
Shipping to the Amazon fulfillment center is very easy.
However, you do have to arrange your own shipping to the fulfillment center.
Even though this is a bit of a hassle, you will have more control over how you are sending the items over.
You could hire a freight forwarder who will do the negotiation for you.
The freight forwarder will contact the carrier, and that way you will be able to send inventory to Amazon FBA for the most affordable charge.
You could also do this yourself; as this shipment is local you can negotiate with the carrier yourself.
If you are good at bargaining then you should not have any trouble lowering the charges.
In any case, you can negotiate the charge when sending products to Amazon FBA.
8. What Kind Of Business Are Shipping Items To Amazon FBA?
If you take a look at the Amazon website then you will see that there are not many products they do not have on their website.
They have a very long list of Amazon sellers who sell every kind of product there is.
And as they are selling many different things on their site, there are all kinds of businesses sending products to Amazon FBA.
Your business has to be a legal entity for Amazon to list your products on the website.
Therefore, if your business is not registered then you will not be able to send inventory to Amazon FBA or get FBA inbound shipment.
You must have an Amazon selling account if you are shipping items to Amazon FBA and want to sell them on Amazon.com
9. How Do I Prepare Items For Amazon FBA Ship To One Warehouse?
Amazon usually provides you with information regarding where you have to send your products.
When you are preparing to send your shipment to the fulfillment center you will have to take a few steps before the process can be done properly.
And one of the things is labeling.
This step you could choose to do, or Amazon workers in the fulfillment center can do for you if you send your inventory to Amazon FBA.
But before you can ship these to the warehouse you have to pack and then send.
This packing process is important when you are sending products to Amazon FBA because you do not want your goods to get damaged on the way.
Depending on how delicate the items are you have to pack with bubble wraps and use the right size box.
If you have a middleman for this process then they will do the packing for you.
Some carriers have specifications on shipping items, so you could look up what you should do.
10. When Should I Be Shipping Products To FBA?
Once you have registered yourself as an Amazon seller you will be able to send inventory to Amazon FBA.
This part of the process is pretty simple, when you have been approved you will be able to send to Amazon FBA.
When people order your products the stocks will go down in the warehouse, and after a time you will have to send the item again before they are all sold out.
Another time you will be shipping products to Amazon FBA is when you have listed a new product.
This new item is not available for sales until there is stock available for sale on the website.
11. What Additional Costs Do I Have To Pay For Amazon Shipping Service Directly To Sellers?
When you are sending products to Amazon FBA you do have to bear the expenses of shipping to Amazon fulfillment center.
That itself is not very cheap.
You will have to find a good carrier who will send inventory to Amazon FBA without any problem.
There are a few other costs you will have to account for when you are sending to Amazon.
You will have to pack the inventory.
Even though packing material is not usually expensive, but if you have to pack many things then the cost will add up.
Another additional cost you will have to pay for when sending products to Amazon FBA is insurance.
You need to protect yourself and your business from unforeseen risks and dangers, and the best way to do that is by getting insurance.
If something does go wrong on the way then the insurance company will pay for the losses.
All in all, when you are using Amazon shipping service directly to sellers these two might be your additional costs.
12. What Are The Taxes For Shipping Items To Amazon FBA?
When you are selling items and making a profit you will have to pay taxes.
There is no tax for shipping items to Amazon FBA, however, you will have to pay taxes for the sales and profit you make when you use Amazon’s service.
You will have to file for taxes, but before you do that you will have to find out how much you do have to pay.
First, you need to find the sales tax nexus.
Sales taxes are different in different states and cities, so you have to find your business’s connection to the state you are in.
There are cases where you can hook your sales taxes onto the amount your customers are paying, but there are obviously cases where you will have to pay for it yourself.
And the next thing you need to figure out is your product taxability.
There are some items that are not taxed, or the portion of tax you need to pay for those items is lower or higher than some other goods.
There is no fixed percentage you will be paying for sending products to Amazon FBA.
The amount of tax you have to pay for selling through Amazon will be personalized to the state you are in and the products you are selling.
13. What Are The Common Problems Of Shipping Products To FBA?
Even though Amazon is a very trusted option for sellers because of its great service and large customer base, there are some common problems people have to face.
- Abandoning shipment- this is something often, even when your items are ordered, there are times the staff will not ship from your approved plan. This is a problem for the seller as they lose out on the sales. And if that keeps happening then the problem just keeps adding on.
- Deleting shipment- a common mistake some of the crew in the Amazon fulfillment center is deleting shipment. It does happen by mistake and improper handling of the Amazon shipping system.
- Strict restrictions and policy- if you are selling through Amazon you will have to follow some very strict rules and regulations. This might be an annoyance for many people.
- Competition- you have to know you are not the only one selling a certain kind of product on Amazon, there will be hundreds of other sellers selling the same thing. Your products will only sell if you are in some way offering something better than the others, have better reviews, or are selling the same thing for a lower price.
14. What Are The Advantages Of FBA Inbound Shipment?
Amazon is a favorite for everyone, the buyers love using Amazon for the huge variety of items they can find on the website.
Also, everything is available for a much lower price.
But you as a seller will want to use Amazon’s service for many different reasons.
- The number of customers– Amazon is used by millions of users every single day. If you were selling your items on your own website then you would not have this much traffic or number of people clicking on your products.
- More sales– as your products will be viewed by more individuals you will also be making more sales. Will all of this you will be earning more profit.
- Storage– your items will be safe in Amazon’s storage or warehouse. There are many shipping companies that provide warehousing facilities as well.
- The fastest method of shipping– Amazon shipping service is one of the fastest there is. After ordering your customers can receive their items as soon as the next day. This also helps your business to grow.
15. How Long Does It Take To Send Inventory To Amazon FBA?
The amount of time needed to send inventory to Amazon FBA depend on where you are, how far away is the fulfillment center, and the method of shipping you are using.
If you are located close to the fulfillment center then sending products to Amazon FBA will not take a very long time.
You can send it today and they might receive it in 2 days’ time after sending products to Amazon FBA.
However, if you do not have a fulfillment center near you then it might take up to 3 to 4 days.
16. Is Shipping Directly To Amazon FBA Profitable?
The reason why there are so many people use Amazon’s FBA service is because of the kind of return they get.
Shipping directly to Amazon FBA is profitable, which is why they have so many sellers.
However, the margin sellers are able to keep on each unit of sales is very low, and the main reason behind that is competition.
Therefore, what you lose in terms of margin on each item you make up for with the volume of sales after sending products to Amazon FBA.
FBA is worth using if you are thinking of making a profit!
17. Is There A Weight Limit For Shipping Directly To Amazon FBA?
When you are sending products to Amazon FBA you will be sending them in a box.
As per the Amazon website guidelines, each of the boxes cannot weigh more than 50 lbs each.
The main reason behind the weight limit is handling.
If the boxes are heavier than that they will be very difficult to move, by people or by machine.
However, if you are sending products to Amazon FBA in boxes that have fragile items or jewelry, they have to be within 40 lbs.
18. Do I Have To Fill Out A Power Of Attorney If I Want To Send To Amazon FBA?
Yes, if you have listed yourself as an Amazon seller then you will have to fill out a POA or power of attorney when sending products to Amazon FBA.
After you have registered they will send you an email in which they will inform you what to do, in that email, you will also receive instructions for filling out the POA.
19. Can I Make A Living By FBA Inbound Shipment?
The answer to this question on making a living can be both yes and no when sending products to Amazon FBA.
Yes, because there are many businesses that operate solely on Amazon and make a lot of money this way.
However, you have to keep in mind that you need a certain volume of sales in order to make a huge profit or a living with your income from Amazon.
So for some, the answer is no.
If you are selling small items that have low prices, it will be difficult to make a living with it unless you sell in huge quantities.
20. How Do I Find Out Where My Inventory Is Located After I Send To Amazon FBA?
There is usually a monthly inventory report that shows where the inventory went throughout the month.
This is usually how sellers locate their inventory after sending products to Amazon FBA.
Sending products to Amazon FBA is not a very difficult process.
If you are new to it then hopefully all your questions have been answered here.
HART Worldwide is one of the best options for you if you are someone sending products to Amazon FBA.
Our services are very affordable and very safe, you will not regret using their service.
If you are thinking of sending products to Amazon FBA then we are the best service provider for you!