For your highest shipping convenience, the HART Worldwide Logistics is a treasured freight forwarder. With your support, we have been able to create a proactive cargo transporting network. We now migrate your freight worldwide from China, and products from all over the world can reach China through us, too.
If you’re living in Azerbaijan, we are more than excited to tell you about our shipment facilities from China to Azerbaijan. Whenever you’re looking forward to delivery between these two countries, we’re here! And, the great part is, we offer you the lowest possible cost for an excellent service!
HART has been working in logistics for a long time. It’s our experiences that make us efficient and successful. We’re dedicated and sincere professionals, constantly trying to improve so that we can have consistency for the low shipping cost from China to Azerbaijan.
Logistics is a complex procedure. It requires planned coordination among many internally essential systems. One of them is our Market Analysis Team. This team is continuously monitoring the market changes, even the slightest differences aren’t out of the team’s observation. You can always contact us for resourceful market insights. We’re happy to provide you with valuable information.
We also operate a Customs Affair Department. It studies customs policies of different countries around the world. Compliance with the customs practically governs many of our operating principles. We ensure your product’s safety with confidence and integrity.
To assure you a little more, we extensively systematize and standardize our ways. Our domestic logistics system takes all of your orders online. The standardized system also operates and monitors every ongoing process proficiently.
We have signed agreements with most of the major airline and shipping companies. It has enabled us to expand our capacity adequately while keeping the cost competitive. These companies include but are not limited to ET, TK, EK, QR, CX, AY, CA, CZ Airlines, Maersk, MSC, CMA-CGM, COSCO, Evergreen, APL, PIL, Yang Ming, OOCL, and many more.
Our Services for Shipping from China to Azerbaijan
Be as specific about your addresses as you want to! We can find you! When you do, it becomes a home delivery! Our company facilitates door to door shipping from China to Azerbaijan.
We receive enormous discounts from various international express services for bulk transfers! That’s what we share with our customers, and provide express shipping from China to Azerbaijan.
Why Choose Hart to Ship From China to UK
We specifically target our focus markets. Our Market Analysis Team analyzes the target markets constantly and tries to gain a deep understanding of them. We use this understanding to reduce our asking price for shipment without compromising service qualities.
Cheap Shipping Rate
We’ve signed numerous yearlong agreements with many major airline and shipping companies. That is why we can facilitate shipment from China to Azerbaijan along with the cheapest shipping from China to Azerbaijan.
We control our quality standards strictly. Our logistics solutions, operating techniques and the standardized procedures ensure that we quickly respond to you, as well as maintain our qualitative consistency.
Our Software Development Team has coded a customized in-house support system to provide a fully online and paperless operation, monitoring and tracking. Procedures don’t rely on anyone individually. It’s an intricate and dynamic cooperation of many qualified employees.
All nodes on the value chain are all self-controlled. Every checkpoint has a dedicated person to monitor and process your requirements through the interconnected domestic software system. You’re practically enabled to control every bit of your choices on your own.
Custom Clearance Service
We either have our own Customs Clearance Team for some countries, or we cooperate with the local professional customs agents. For continuous improvement, our Customs Clearance Department always keeps on studying the customs policies of all the nations worldwide.
We have branches in more than twenty Chinese cities. Our warehousing facilities are available in the UK, Germany, Poland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and many African countries such as Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Egypt, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Senegal, and so on.
Highly Trained Team
We attach tremendous importance to staff training. We regularly provide appropriate training to our employees. And we supervise their work outputs systematically. It makes sure that they always provide excellent services.
Professionalism amounts to desired quality. It’s the most sought-after feature in our employees. We always encourage our staff to be professional and skilled in their work scope.
Check How We Help You Ship from China to Azerbaijan
Qualifications and Honor for Shipping from China to Azerbaijan
Business Form for International Freight Forwarders
According to the Foreign Trade Laws of the People’s Republic of China and Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on the Administration of International Cargo Transport Agency, implemented and approved by the Ministry of Commerce, all international freight forwarders in China must attain this certificate for international freight forwarding business.
NVOCC Business Operation Qualification Registration Certificate
Most international freight forwarders in China are not NVOCC registered, as it requests the registration with the Ministry of Transportation of China, which has comparatively a lot of requirements. NVOCC has leads in booking and shipping, and can issue its own bills of lading. It helps our customers control better.
ISO9001 2015 Quality Management System Certificate
In order to assure excellent experience for our customers and avoid mistakes, even misunderstanding, we’ve brought in an international quality management system. We strive to provide a consistent level of quality in our service to all our customers. This certified system regulates our communications and working procedures.
Certificate of Membership for WCA
World Cargo Transportation Alliance (WCA) is the world’s largest and most powerful network of independent freight forwarders. By being a member of it, HART is automatically covered by the most generous and extensive financial protection program in the cargo transporting industry. This way, it allows us to conduct business with other WCA members with security and safety.
Certificate of Membership for CIFA
China International Freight Forwarders Association (CIFA) is a national organization for China’s international freight forwarding industry, guided by the country’s Ministry of Commerce. The mission of it is to strengthen the industry’s internal discipline and coordination management, which, in effect, creates a balanced competition inside the market environment.
Member Unit for SIFFA
Shenzhen International Freight Forwarders Association (SIFFA) is a social organization with legal authority. It’s approved by the Shenzhen Civil Affairs Bureau. The mission of SIFFA is to guide, protect the members while exchanging information, coordinating relations, enhancing mutual cooperation and member interests: ultimately leading to the prosperity of the international freight forwarding industry.
Our Network on the World
We have branches or warehouses in more than 20 Chinese cities, including Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Yiwu, Ningbo, Wenzhou, Taizhou, Jinhua, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Putian, Tianjin, Dalian, Qingdao, Suzhou, Zhengzhou, Changsha, etc. Representatives or warehouses in UK, Germany, Poland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and African countries like Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Morocco, Egypt, Cote d’Ivoire, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Senegal, Rwanda, etc.
Shipping From China To Azerbaijan | A Complete FAQ Guide
Azerbaijan has situated in Caucasia: a transcontinental region.
Both Eastern Europe and Western Asia surround the country.
The Caspian Sea is to the east of Azerbaijan.
Because of the country’s geographical advantage, Azerbaijan has an enormous amount of cargo transportation every year by sea.
Not only the waterways but also the land ways and the airways keep just as busy to ship from China to Azerbaijan..
By following a couple of easy steps, you, too, can transfer your products from China to Azerbaijan.
Please, read through the information below carefully.
For the readers’ advantage, we will proceed through answering the most frequently asked questions.
Table Of Content
- How Can You Get Your Products Shipped From China To Azerbaijan?
- Is Shipping From China To Azerbaijan Allowed?
- How Much Does It Cost To Ship From China To Azerbaijan?
- Does DHL Express Ship From China To Azerbaijan?
- What Is The International Express Shipping Cost From China To Azerbaijan Such As DHL, FedEx, UPS, China Post & Similar Ones?
- How Long Does DHL Shipping Take For a Shipment From China To Azerbaijan?
- Why Should You Choose Air/Oversea Cargo Transportation?
- How Much Is Air Freight From China To Azerbaijan?
- How Does Air Freight From China To Azerbaijan Calculate The Chargeable Weight?
- How Long Does Air Freight Take To Get From China To Azerbaijan?
- What Is The Maximum Weight For Air Freight Shipping From China To Azerbaijan?
- What Are The Prohibited Items In Terms Of Shipping From China To Azerbaijan?
- How Much Is Sea Shipping From China To Azerbaijan?
- How Long Does Shipping From China To Azerbaijan Take?
- What Is The Difference Between Air Freight Shipping And Sea Freight Shipping?
- What Is The Cheapest Way To Ship From China To Azerbaijan?
- How Can You Reduce Shipping Costs From China To Azerbaijan?
- What Is The Customs Clearance Process For Shipping From China To Azerbaijan?
- Why Do Packages From China To Azerbaijan Take So Long?
- How Much Does The Customs Clearance Cost For Shipping From China To Azerbaijan?
- How Is The Customs Import Duty Calculated For Shipping From China To Azerbaijan?
- Why Would A Package Be Held In The Customs Shipped From China To Azerbaijan?
- What Happens If You Don’t Pay The Customs Charges For Shipping From China To Azerbaijan?
01. How Can You Get Your Products Shipped From China To Azerbaijan?
Simply by following some super easy steps, you can have your products shipped from China to Azerbaijan, faster than ever:
- Buy the products you want your freight forwarder to send to you.
Select your product supplier carefully, because you’d like your products to have quality.
By choosing an expert and honest dealer, you can ensure your product’s quality.
- Now, choose the best possible pathway available for transportation.
To choose the most convenient pathway, you will have to consider a handful of parameters.
These factors directly affect your product’s safety, your overall cost efficiency, and the fulfillment of your need.
For example, the type of the producing material of your product, as well as its price, can shape your decision.
You do not choose the same facilities of the freight forwarding company to ship both an extremely valuable antique jewellery and a consumer product usable on a daily basis.
Just like that, many other things matter during opting for making a shipment.
Among them are how early you expect the products to be transferred, your product’s buying price, your choice of freight forwarders, and so on.
- Offer suitable packaging for your products in the queue for shipment.
Be certain that the packaging is tightly fastened, held in a compact manner.
Make the packaging safe and accommodating for your product inside.
- Source your transferable items to your freight forwarding company.
- Finalize shipping arrangements, arriving date & place, pickup point.
- Wait for the product/s to arrive.
With the help of some tracking technologies, you can even track your product/s on the way.
Nowadays, such options are available with many shipping companies.
Here is the opening ceremony of rail freight from East China to Azerbaijan:
02. Is Shipping From China To Azerbaijan Allowed?
Yes, certainly, it’s allowed.
There is a lot of shipment from China to Azerbaijan happening on a regular basis.
A number of cargos conveying organizations are willing to ship your products.
There is no legal ban on importing/exporting products between China and Azerbaijan unless the products are prohibited.
What you choose to transport practically relies on you.
You need to be discreet at the time of product selection.
After you have bought your transferable product, it is now the freight forwarder’s responsibility to carry it to its destination with professional care.
03. How Much Does It Cost To Ship From China To Azerbaijan?
The shipping cost from China to Azerbaijan is at around $175 per CBM by sea freight.
In general, most sea shipping carriers keep the shipping price between $150 to $200 per CBM for shipment from China to Azerbaijan.
However, the price gets higher with the product’s volume & mass increased.
Besides, due to Azerbaijan’s geography, it usually costs more than the other countries nearby.
Neither there’s a direct route for sea freight from China to Azerbaijan, nor is there a favorable land connection.
The Baku Tbilisi Kars Railway is the only direct route, excluding airline means.
Freight forwarders work harder than they do in general to move freights between China and Azerbaijan.
HART always offers the cheapest shipping from China to Azerbaijan considering the state of the rates.
For details, visit: The Baku Tbilisi Kars Railway.
04. Does DHL Express Ship From China To Azerbaijan?
DHL Express is one of the world’s largest shipping companies and express service providers that operates its operations worldwide.
It also provides express shipping from China to Azerbaijan.
HART offers attractive shipping cost from China to Azerbaijan through the DHL Express, and other express service providers along with door to door shipping from China to Azerbaijan.
05. What Is The International Express Shipping Cost From China To Azerbaijan Such As DHL, FedEx, UPS, China Post & Similar Ones?
The shipping cost from China to Azerbaijan varies widely, ranging from $30 to as high as $100 per kg.
In terms of international shipping companies, there is a vast array of options to choose from: sometimes, it gets confusing.
For readers’ information, some of their asking price ranges are provided below:
- The FedEx Envelope keeps its basic cost between $10 to $35 per kg.
- For bulky materials, FedEx charges based on their Economy/Priority rates.
- The Economy rates vary from $141 to $306 per kg depending on delivery areas and service type like door to door shipping from China to azerbaijan.
- The FedEx Priority Rates are from $149 to $349 per kg.
- It is allowed to shift nearly 70 kilograms of material at once.
- UPS, China Post, DHL International Express charge in a similar manner.
The good fact is you will get the cheapest shipping from China to Azerbaijan from the express services through HART Worldwide Logistics.
06. How Long Does DHL Take To Arrive From China In Azerbaijan?
For the waterways, it’s 4 to 8 weeks, generally.
The DHL International Express Shipping operates worldwide.
The transoceanic routes they use to move freight are often lengthy.
So, it may take a substantial amount of time for the vehicles to arrive.
On the other hand, airways are much faster.
If you use express shipping from China to Azerbaijan, they normally take less than a week.
But it might be upto 10 days if you ask for door to door shipping from China to Azerbaijan.
07. Why Should You Choose Air Freight From China To Azerbaijan?
Though the air freight from China to Azerbaijan is not the cheapest shipping from China to Azerbaijan, yet you can use air freight shipment from China to Azerbaijan for faster arrivals.
air cargo transportation is very suitable, and reliable for quicker delivery since it is the fastest shipping from China to Azerbaijan.
It will reduce the time taken for the parcel to arrive greatly.
But, if you’re in no hurry, you should use overseas means of transportations.
Nevertheless, in effect, it will raise your transportation expenses.
In general, smaller, handier items are more appropriate for airway transfers.
It’s still possible to bulk transfer through airlines if necessary.
Air transportation usually costs more than five times as much as water transportation.
Namely, an oceanic shift equivalent to $200 can cost you over a whopping $1000 for an air shift!
For this reason, you have to be cautious in the matter of deciding on the routes.
It’s a general rule of thumb that when your transportation expenses are within 15% to 20% of the item’s price, it’s comfortable to use airlines.
Seaways are, however, friendlier for bulkier loads and, of course, the price.
The sheer amount they can carry is baffling.
The main problem with the sea dependent cargo transportation is, they’re much slower.
The inherent nature of these pathways makes them slower.
Port holdups and customs formalities, too, exacerbate the situation.
08. How Much Is Air Freight From China To Azerbaijan?
It’s as much as $5 to $10 for every kilogram of materials, with the major companies such as FedEx, DHL International Express, China Post, and alike.
Consider HART as your freight forwarder since they can provide the cheapest shipping from China to Azerbaijan for you.
They can do the same for you, asking only $3 to $6 for each kilogram!
NB: It’s duly noted that HART is a customer to the giant companies.
It’s these major companies through which they do the transfer of your products.
They receive large discounts, often as much as 70%, for regular & massive transfers.
And they share the benefits with their customers.
You can also use air freight for door to door shipping from China to Azerbaijan.
09. How Does Air Freight From China To Azerbaijan Calculate The Chargeable Weight?
All international cargo transferring companies have intricate, sophisticated systems.
They use these machinery settlements for calculating the chargeable weight of your transferable products.
Anyway, the basic mathematical principles behind them are fairly straightforward.
NB: Your product’s chargeable weight often varies from its actual weight.
The Chargeable Weight is determined by measuring both the freight’s Gross Weight (the actual, physical weight) and Volumetric Weight.
The Volumetric Weight is the product’s volume occupation in total (in cubic centimeters), divided by 6000.
The Chargeable Weight is whichever of the two (Gross Weight & Volumetric Weight) is greater.
To compare, first, you need to know both of them.
The procedure of obtaining these two values is demonstrated step by step below:
- The item is weighted to obtain its gross weight.
NB: Companies use regular weight machines to measure the gross weight.
- The item’s dimensional values are measured. The dimensional values are also known as the length, width, and height.
- All the dimensional values are multiplied together, the result gives out the item’s volume. (V = L × W × H)
The product of their multiplication indicates the physical size of the product.
- Now, the volume, V, is divided by a particular number, 6000.
It’s the item’s volumetric weight. (Volumetric Weight, WVolumetric = V/6000)
- After acquiring both, a computer program automatically compares them.
The one that has the greater value is selected to be the Chargeable Weight.
- The chargeable weight decides your charge payable.
For details with practical examples, visit: Calculate Your Chargeable Weight Easily.
10. How Long Does Air Take To Get From China To Azerbaijan?
It’s 3 to 5 business days.
Mostly, the shipment companies take less than a week for the express shipments.
Regular air shipping takes a little longer than express shipping from China to azerbaijan.
Consequently, they are charged less than that of the express shipments.
With the HART Worldwide Logistics, Inc., it may take a little longer (their regular delay interval is 5 to 6 days).
But they will cost you less than one-third of the usual.
For door to door shipping from china to Azerbaijan with air freight, you should add 3 to 4 days more with the transit time.
11. What Is The Maximum Weight For Air Freight Shipping From China To Azerbaijan?
Most companies restrict the single transferable boxes to weigh over 70 kilograms.
FedEx, The DHL International Shipping Express, China Post are some of them.
For example, FedEx accepts your boxes to weigh as much as 70 kilograms, while the DHL International Express stops at 68 kilograms.
It’s safe to say that it isn’t the final picture.
It’s still possible to transfer much larger boxes than these limitation values with appropriate freight forwarders.
12. What Are The Prohibited Items In Terms Of Shipping From China To Azerbaijan?
Several types of products are categorized as prohibited items.
A list downwards tries to give you an overview.
- Products nationally considered illegal.
- Substances that are harmful to society.
- Weapons, destructive compounds & ammunition.
- Animal remains (skin, bones, organs, horns, furs) and live animals.
- Perishable food items (fresh fruits, liquids, vegetables, unpreserved meat).
- Plants, seeds, trunks, and miscellaneous.
- Cryptographic components, decidedly used for clandestine communication.
- Devices that are responsive to a vast range of electromagnetic radio waves.
- Creative works of art (antiques & paintings), rightfully others’ belongings.
- Valuable materials (gems, gold bars, chunks of diamond, mined items).
- Products that are directly harmful to the environment.
- Multimedia files containing creations assaulting the nation.
Visit this link: Prohibited Shipping Items, for detailed & practical guidelines.
13. How Long Does Shipping From China To Azerbaijan Take?
It’s commonly 2 to 3 weeks by sea.
NB: Atypical situations may intervene, causing delay.
It has been indicated that a 25% to 50% increase in the usual delaying is frequent.
14. What Is The Difference Between Air Freight Shipping And Sea Freight Shipping?
There are some differences, such as:
- The time required: air shipments are much faster.
- The expenditures: overseas migrations are much cheaper. Payables through air shipments are considerably higher.
- The form: air and sea shipping companies complete their operations quite differently.
- The routes: both of them choose routes according to their expediency.
The main differences are in the time they take and the cost they charge.
15. What Is The Cheapest Way To Ship From China To Azerbaijan?
The sea freight from China to Azerbaijan is the cheapest shipping from China to Azerbaijan.
Choose the oceans whenever you can, when you’re not hustled.
Seaway commutes use far less fuels than airway commutes.
This is one of the main reasons for the sealines being noticeably cheaper than all other ways of transportations.
Additionally, they are able to make spaces for products much wider than air cargo ships.
These altogether, indisputably, rank the oversea routes as the most cost-efficient of all remaining transporting systems.
16. How Much Is Sea Shipping From China To Azerbaijan?
The cost of sea freight from China to Azerbaijan starts at around $150 per CBM.
The starting prices for most companies often vary from one another, up to $200 per CBM.
Costs for bulk transfers are more variable.
For bulk materials, the pricing starts at as low as $1 per kilogram, at some of the most renowned shipment facilities.
Some ask $1200 for every TEU transferable.
With our sea freight from China to Azerbaijan, you can ship your bulk materials cheaply.
They ship your products through giant international companies with discounts.
17. How Can You Reduce Shipping Costs From China To Azerbaijan?
By being just a little more strategic, you can save even more! For example:
- Try finding the current discounts. Holidays are the best!
- Choose the most suitable companies, organizations & service providers.
They can guide you to be more economical.
- Design an efficient pathway for your items to reach their destination.
- Transfer in bulk, if it’s possible, it’ll bring you discounts.
If you pay attention just a little bit more closely, you can find a number of ways to shrink down your cost some more!
Follow international bulk transferring express companies to keep yourself up to date with their current offers, and find satisfactory ones.
18. What Is The Customer Clearance Process For Shipping From China To Azerbaijan?
At the Azerbaijani customs point, it’s no more hassle than it is in most other Euresian countries.
Like nearby countries, the Azerbaijani customs clearance follows a strict methodology for shipment from China to Azerbaijan.
It inhibits illegal transfers while facilitating multinational business.
To illustrate, your items will have to fit The State Customs Committee of Azerbaijan Republic’s protocol.
If they do, the authority in charge of the customs, then, will allow your product/s to get inside Azerbaijan.
There are some checking tactics and machinery to determine your product’s future.
For details, visit the following link.
It’s about as elaborated as it gets: Import Protocols, Azerbaijan.
19. Why Do Packages From China To Azerbaijan Take So Long?
The landlines between China and Azerbaijan are unfavourable.
Besides that, it comes down to the pathway you have chosen for transportation.
Taking a long time is very conventional for the seaways, they are naturally slower.
On the flip side, express shipments are much quicker.
20. How Much Does The Custom Clearance Cost For Shipping From China To Azerbaijan?
Roughly, 15% to 20% of the product’s price.
Your custom clearance cost does not depend on the chargeable weight.
It’s related to the actual buying price of your product.
There are additional service charges with the percentage of the price charged, too.
21. How Is The Customs Import Duty Calculated For Shipping From China To Azerbaijan?
The Azerbaijani Customs follows the CIF method to calculate the import duty.
On arrival, your product’s type and price are taken and the Import Duty is thereby calculated.
There can be additional costs.
They are often charged for maintenance.
For further information, visit: Shipping to Places.
22. Why Would A Package From China To Azerbaijan Be Held In Customs?
Imported items are often held, due to the violation of legal rules, or potential suspicion.
If the customs of Azerbaijan think that a package has violated Azerbaijani import/export protocols, and/or it may exert harmful effects on the society of the country, it may be held.
If an imported product is on hold, it is often sent back to its host eventually.
23. What Happens If You Don’t Pay The Customs Charges For Shipping From China To Azerbaijan?
Most probably, your product will not get clearance and it will remain confiscated.
Paying the customs harge is a vital part of the international transaction of products.
We should never underestimate their importance.
A completely transparent intercontinental movement of a product is always advised.
It shows your compliance with Azerbaijan’s legal preferences, as expected.
The HART Worldwide is more than happy to spare their assistance here for you.
Transferring between China and Azerbaijan is never complicated.
But it can be confusing sometimes.
As long as you select an appropriate freight forwarding partner, it is smooth and worthy.
HART is just a phone call away to bring your products home with pinnacle professional care.