Hart Worldwide Logistic is your one-stop freight forwarding service provider that provides shipping from China to Belgium. Hart has expert and dedicated market teams to analyze the market for the continuously changing state both in China and Belgium. They help us to provide the cheapest shipping from China to Belgium based on the latest shipping cost from China to Belgium.
We have customs affairs departments both in China and Belgium to study the customs policy in China and Belgium. This helps to release your goods along with hazardous goods with ease, and risk-free.
HART has shipping agreements with major shipping lines worldwide. We have a contract with airlines such QR, ET, CA, CZ, EK, TK, CX, AY, and ocean shipping lines like Maersk, Evergreen, CMA-CGM, COSCO, APL, Yang Ming, OOCL, PIL, etc with a low shipping cost from China to Belgium. That means this ensures a safe and secure shipment from China to Belgium with large space capability.
Standardization and systematization are the two key factors for our flawless business. Advanced systematic in-house software ensures automated online operations without relying on any individuals.
Our Services for Shipping from China to Belgium
We provide warehousing and storage support worldwide. No matter you need small or big storage, we can help you with the best one.
Pickup and delivery service is one of our most attractive features. We will pick your goods from the supplier’s place and deliver them to your doors with the highest care.
Why Choose Hart to Ship From China to Belgium
We do focus on the target market, which helps us to keep the consistency of our quality services to our valuable customers. It intensifies professionalism.
Cheap Shipping Rate
We are one of the cheap shipping companies in China that provides the cheapest shipping from China to Belgium to our valuable customers without compromising the quality.
Standard service procedures, logistic solutions, and handling the cargo ensure the standardness of our company. It proves that we can respond quickly to our customers.
Our expert software engineer team built a dedicated in-house online software that helps to operate the procedures 100% paperless and online. These procedures don’t rely on any individual.
Our in-house software is fully self-controlled. There is an individual in each node of the system to monitor the flawless service and solve any issue. It ensures your control for your orders.
Custom Clearance Service
We have dedicated and expert customs clearance staff and local agents for hassle-free customs clearance of your normal and hazardous goods. They handle all hazards for your goods on behalf of you.
We have warehouses in Germany, Poland, UK, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Egypt, Nigeria, Senegal, Uganda, Ghana, etc. We also have warehouses in more than 20 cities in China.
Highly Trained Team
We provide high-class training to our employees. Our highly trained staff ensures the best quality services for you from China to Belgium.
Professionalism ensures great business. Our employees are truly professional to serve you the best freight forwarding services.
Check How We Help You Ship from China to Belgium
Qualifications and Honor for Shipping from China to Belgium
Business Form for International Freight Forwarders
According to the Foreign Trade Laws of the People’s Republic of China and Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on the Administration of International Cargo Transport Agency, every freight forwarder in China needs an International Freight forwarding Certificate for doing international freight forwarding. We have this certificate as expected.
NVOCC Business Operation Qualification Registration Certificate
We are NVOCC. It needs high-quality and requirements for being an NVOCC. Being NVOCC facilitates the issue of own Bill of Lading by the freight forwarder itself. Also, NVOCC gets extra advantages for booking and shipping. It helps us to get more control over our shipments while shipping from China to Belgium. Most of the freight forwarders are not NVOCCs.
ISO9001 2015 Quality Management System Certificate
The ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certificate is brought in to us. It removes the confusion and misunderstanding between us and our valuable customers while doing the business. Because the authority of ISO 9001 regulates and monitors our work between our customers. So, we are bound to keep the consistency of quality.
Certificate of Membership for WCA
For independent freight forwarders in the world, World Cargo Transportation Alliance (WCA) is the largest and most powerful network. For being a member of WCA, HART is automatically covered by the most generous and extensive financial protection program in the industry. It allows us and other members to do business amongst us with no risk.
Certificate of Membership for CIFA
We have the membership certificate of China International Freight Forwarder Associations-CIFA, which is a social and national organization in China. This organization is led by the Ministry of Commerce of China. The goal for CIFA is to ensure coordination and intensify the discipline in the freight forwarding industry in China.
Member Unit for SIFFA
Shenzhen International Freight Forwarders Association (SIFFA) is another social organization with legal approval by the Shenzhen Civil Affairs Bureau of China. Its goal is to protect, coordinate international freight forwarding. And also to guide to exchange information, building relations, enhance the member interest, and mutual cooperation to promote the international freight forwarding industry.
Our Network on the World
We have branches or warehouses in more than 20 Chinese cities, including Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Yiwu, Ningbo, Wenzhou, Taizhou, Jinhua, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Putian, Tianjin, Dalian, Qingdao, Suzhou, Zhengzhou, Changsha, etc. Representatives or warehouses in UK, Germany, Poland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and African countries like Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Morocco, Egypt, Cote d’Ivoire, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Senegal, Rwanda, etc.
Shipping From China To Belgium| A Complete FAQ Guide
Belgium is a country of Europe and the European Union.
Belgium’s economy is very large with a size GDP of $533 billion and GDP per capita of $46,420.
So, the market here is large and allows you to do business with ease who wants to do it.
For doing business in Belgium, importing goods from China is one of the best ways.
Hundreds of import shipments are shipping from China to Belgium.
Also, the door is open for you if you want to import from China to Belgium.
Now, you might have a lot of questions about importing from China to Belgium, right?
No worries, this FAQ guide will answer all your questions about shipping from China to Belgium.
Table Of Content
- How Can I Get Imported Goods From China to Belgium?
- Is It Allowed In Belgium To Import Goods From China?
- Are Express Services Such As DHL, UPS, FedEx, USPS, China Post Shipping From China To Belgium?
- What Is The Express Shipping Cost From China To Belgium?
- How Long Does Express Services Take To Ship From China To Belgium?
- Why Choose Air Freight Instead Of Sea Freight When Shipping From China To Belgium?
- How Does Air Freight Authority Calculate Chargeable Weight Of Air Freight When Shipping From China To Belgium?
- How Much Is Air Freight Cost For Shipping From China To Belgium?
- How Long Does Air Freight Take To Ship From China To Belgium?
- What Is The Maximum Capacity Of Different Air Freight Cargo To Ship From China To Belgium?
- How Much Does Sea Freight Cost From China To Belgium?
- How Long Does Sea Freight Take To Ship Goods From China To Belgium?
- What Are The Differences Between Sea Freight And Air Freight From China To Belgium?
- What Is The Cheapest Mode Of Shipping From China To Belgium?
- How Much Reliable The Rail Freight Is From China To Belgium?
- What Are The Prohibited Items To Ship From China To Belgium?
- How To Reduce High Shipping Costs On Alibaba When Shipping From China To Belgium?
- What Is The Customs Clearance Process For Shipping From China To Belgium?
- Do I Have To Pay Customs Charge For Goods From China To Belgium?
- How Much Do Customs Charge From China To Belgium?
- Who Is The Payer Of Import Duty For Importation From China To Belgium?
- How Long Do Customs Usually Take When Shipping From China To Belgium?
- What Happens If You Don’t Pay Customs Charges For Shipping Goods From China To Belgium?
1. How Can I Get Imported Goods From China to Belgium?
The first question is how I purchase goods from the Chinese market and how to get them imported in Belgium from China?
You can purchase goods from China in many ways.
- You can take help from a Chinese sourcing agent. The sourcing agent will help you to find the best supplier or manufacturer with the cheapest shipping from China to Belgium.
- You can research online and order your goods online in marketplaces like Alibaba, Aliexpres, etc., and get them with a cheaper shipping cost from China to Belgium.
- You can also go to China directly to visit the factories of goods which you need and order them in person after checking them well. You also can find a renowned supplier to take goods from him.
Now the time is to ship your goods from China to Belgium.
You have 3 ways to ship your goods from China to Belgium.
Sea Shipping Method:
You will find two types of sea freight from China to Belgium.
They are FCL and LCL.
If you have a bulk shipment from China to Belgium, you should use the FCL method.
It will give you the full advantages to use a whole container of a ship.
And you have to pay the total shipment cost of the container.
On the other hand, there is another containing mode, which is LCL.
You can use as much space as you need in this method.
You don’t need to hire the whole container and pay the total bill for the container.
You will pay just that amount which will be imposed based on the number of your goods.
Air Shipping Method:
You can use air freight from China to Belgium if you want.
This is safe and secure. Also, you can freight your goods in a short time.
Rail Shipping Method:
Rail freight from China to Belgium is another reliable and safe method of transportation from China to Belgium.
It is an easy way for shipping and loading-unloading.
China-Belgium rail connectivity is one of the significant communication methods developed by China and Europe.
Let’s check out how rail freight connects the world:
2. Is It Allowed In Belgium To Import Goods From China?
Belgium is one of the biggest countries that import goods from China.
There is no restriction to import goods and shipping from China to Belgium.
There is a significant trade relationship between these two countries.
You will find more information about Belgium trade here.
3. Are express Services such as DHL, UPS, FedEx, USPS, China Post Shipping From China To Belgium?
You will be happy to know that the international express services freight goods from China to Belgium.
They provide door-to-door shipping from China to Belgium.
Items you can ship from China to Belgium by express services are,
- Goods with a box of any sizes
HART can offer the cheapest shipping from China to Belgium through the express service companies, because they send the bulky shipment from China to Belgium at a time.
4. What Is The Express Shipping Cost From China To Belgium?
The cost of express services depends on many factors like size of the box, envelope size, quantity of goods, distance between origin and destination, etc.
It also depends on the type of goods.
In general Express services charge $100 to $150 per kg of goods from China to Belgium.
But this rate is not exact.
HART worldwide Logistics offers you the cheapest shipping from China to Belgium through express services.
5. How Long Does Express Services Take To Ship From China To Belgium?
International express services’ shipping is the fastest shipping from China to Belgium.
Express shipping from China to Belgium doesn’t take more time to ship from China to Belgium.
Usually, the express shipping from China to Belgium takes 2 to 6 days to provide door-to-door services from China to Belgium.
6. Why Choose Air Freight Instead Of Sea Freight When Shipping From China To Belgium?
There are three ways to ship from China to Belgium.
Amongst them, air freight has some significant advantages which might help you to choose air freight over other freighting methods.
Let’s check some special features of air cargo.
- Air freight from China to Belgium is the fastest shipping way. You have a time concern and have to deliver the goods in a short time. In this case, air freight is a blessing for you
- Air freight is the best value for money if the air shipping cost from China to Belgium is 15-20% of the total value of the goods
- Air freight is secure, safe, and reliable
- You will not have much time delay while shipping from China to Belgium. Sometimes time delay might happen, but as air freight is a continuous process, the next flight will cover the time latency
- Less time is needed for customs clearance.
HART Worldwide Logistics facilitates more advantages with the cheapest shipping from China to Belgium through air freight.
7. How Does Air Freight Authority Calculate Chargeable Weight Of Air Freight When Shipping From China To Belgium?
Air authorities calculate chargeable weight which is the shipping cost from China to Belgium in two ways.
One is the gross weight of the products, another is the volumetric weight of the products.
Let’s clarify things.
Suppose you are freighting a package of goods by air, that weighs 300 kg.
The weight of the box of your goods is 50 kg.
Here the gross weight of your goods is 350 kg.
On the other hand, the size of the box of your goods is,
Length = 36 inches, height= 24 inches, width= 24 inches.
The volume o the box is = 36 X 24 X 24 = 20736 cubic inch
61024 cubic inches is equal to 1 CBM
So, 20736 cubic inches = 20736/61024= 0.34 CBM
Here another fact is the air cubic conversion factor.
To calculate the volumetric weight, air authority will convert CBM into kg.
Air cubic conversion factor = 167
So, the volumetric weight is = 167 X 0.34= 56.78 kg.
You see, here the gross weight is bigger.
So, the air authority will charge a chargeable weight based on the gross weight.
8. How Much Is Air Freight Cost For Shipping From China To Belgium?
Air Freight cost depends on mainly two factors- the weight of the goods and the size of the packages of the goods.
Other factors like distance, service type like door-to-door shipping from china to Belgium or not, air cargo type, goods type also impact the air freight costs.
You can deploy your air shipment from China to Belgium at a rate of $ 3 to $12 per kg.
It may vary from time to time.
Though air freight is not the cheapest shipping from China to Belgium, yet this will be a reliable option to ship from China to Belgium,
- if you need quick shipping and
- The air freight cost is 15-20% of the total value of the goods.
HART Worldwide Logistics always offers you the cheapest shipping from China to Belgium by the sea with a minimum quantity of goods.
9. How Long Does Air Freight Take To Ship From China To Belgium?
As we see the air freight from China to Belgium is a little expensive, yet it is the fastest shipping way from China to Belgium.
In general, air freight takes 3 to 12 days to ship your goods from China to Belgium.
Express services take 2 to 6 working days for door-to-door service.
10. What Is The Maximum Capacity Of Different Air Freight Cargo To Ship From China To Belgium?
The maximum capacity of air cargo differs from one to another.
There are different types of air cargo, so as expected their capacity is also different.
There are different pallet sizes for different planes, which differ the capacity of the air cargo.
Let’s see some different pallet sizes and capacities of different cargos.
|Air Plane||The volume of the Pallet||Maximum Weight Capacity|
|Airbus A330-300 (H)||86 CBM||21000 kg|
|Boeing 777-200||61 CBM||21000 kg|
|Boeing 747F||601.4 CBM||95000 kg|
|Antonov An-12||97 CBM||20000 kg|
|Boeing 737-200||70 CBM||19500 kg|
Antonov An-225 is the biggest cargo plane in the world, which has a maximum capacity of 250000 kg.
11. How Much Does Sea Freight Cost From China To Belgium?
Sea freight from China to Belgium is one of the cheapest shipping methods.
Sea shipping cost from China to Belgium varies by various factors like container size, container type, lead time, the distance between origin and destination, etc.
Considering the recent shipping rate, you will need to pay $3 to $8 per kg of goods when you ship from China to Belgium by sea freight.
It may change frequently.
HART Worldwide Logistics offers the cheapest shipping from China to Belgium by the sea with FBA and consolidated shipping.
12. How Long Does Sea Freight Take To Ship Goods From China To Belgium?
You can ship from China to Belgium by sea as many goods as you want.
Though the sea freights ship a bulk amount of goods and needs more loading and unloading time, it takes more time to ship from China to Belgium.
Speed of sea freight also impacts the shipping time from China to Belgium.
Distance between China and Belgium through the sea route is on average 11000 km.
Let’s see some time limit data on how long it takes to ship from China to Belgium.
|Port of Origin||Port of Destination||Time Needed to Ship|
There are many ports in China and Belgium and, you see, the distance between port to port varies the shipping time from China to Belgium.
13. What Are The Differences Between Sea Freight And Air Freight From China To Belgium?
There are quite differences between sea freight and air freight.
Also, there are pros and cons to both of them.
You will need to know which one is perfect for your shipping from China to Belgium.
Let’s see some major differences between these two methods.
- Airfreight is the fastest mode of shipping.
- It is safe and secure.
- Expensive but more reliable
- Not much time delay
- Airfreight has strict rules
- It has limited capacity for goods
- A short customs processing time is needed
- You have to pay based on chargeable weight while freighting by air
- Slower shipping method than air freight
- Cheaper than air freight
- No weight limit
- Needs more time for loading-unloading
- A long customs processing time is needed
14. What Is The Cheapest Mode Of Shipping From China To Belgium?
Though as we see previously the sea freight is cheaper than air freight, yet the sea freight is slower than air freight.
The capacity of sea cargo is also much higher than air freight.
HART worldwide Logistics facilitates the cheapest shipping from China by both air freight and sea freight.
Also, see here the Antwerp Port: A Model Port
15. How Much Reliable The Rail Freight Is From China To Belgium?
While you are to deploy a shipment from China to Belgium, there is another way of shipping.
Rail shipping is one of the reliable shipping methods for deploying a shipment from China to Belgium.
It is cheaper, more reliable, and secure.
There are several advantages of shipment from China to Belgium by rail.
But you have to define your needs and make a decision on what will be the best shipping method for deploying a shipment from China to Belgium.
Let’s see some advantages of rail freight from China to Belgium.
- You can ship from China to Belgium a very heavy and bulky shipment by rail freight
- The security of rail freight is much stronger because of the easy tracking vigilance of rail. Also, the railroad areas are directly under the protection of the respective country’s authority
- Very convenient to ship from China to Belgium
- Reliable for large distances
- Provides door-to-door shipping from China to Belgium too
16. What Are The Prohibited Items To Ship From China To Belgium?
Every country in the world has a list of items, which are prohibited to import in that country.
Belgium also has such goods that are prohibited to import in Belgium from China, or wherever in the world.
Let’s check out the list of prohibited items to import in Belgium.
- Counterfeit coins and banknotes
- grape juice, wine, alcohol,
- Goods don’t meet safety standards
- Counterfeit goods, or pirated goods
- Goods that are bearing false origin statements
- All goods that are subject to phytosanitary controls
- The foodstuff of animal origin
- Live animals and animal’s organ
- Narcotic drugs and psychotropic substance
- Chlorofluorocarbons (CFC)s and Halons
- All CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Flora and Fauna) goods
- Furs of wildlife animals
- River and sea fish, wastages
- Unregistered pharmaceutical products
- Eggs, precursors, poultry
- Nicotine, cigarettes including Electronic Cigarettes, cigars, Cigarillos
- Perfume, radioactive
- Weapons and explosives
- Medicines & drugs (khat drug, etc.)
- Agriculture products (CAP AGRIM)
- Radar-and detection equipment for cars
- Trademark goods infringing
- Biocide Dimethyl Fumarate (DMF)
- Goods infringing on a copyright
- Tobacco products under EXCISE regulations
- Gemstones, Gems, carved gems
- Checks and vouchers
- Diamonds to Belgian individuals
- Jewelry (Precious stones, platinum, or gold)
17. How To Reduce High Shipping Costs On Alibaba When Shipping From China To Belgium?
Keeping the shipping cost lower is a crucial point for the business.
To get a significant profit in the business, it plays a vital role.
There are many ways to keep the shipping cost from China to Belgium low.
Let’s have a look at some tips here.
- First, you need to find an expert freight forwarding company. An expert freight forwarder like HART Worldwide Logistic can help you to get the cheapest shipping from China to Belgium. Also, they will manage all hazards like customs clearance, paying customs duties, express shipping from China to Belgium, etc., on behalf of you.
- Use air freight if your goods are under 100kg. It will not cost you that much.
- Keep your package sizes small. Don’t use a bigger box for a small product.
- Pay online and get discounts from your supplier, and freight forwarder. You might get 15-20% discounts on your purchase.
- Pack your goods with poly mailers to keep the box’s size small.
18. What Is The Customs Clearance Process For Shipping From China To Belgium?
Belgium is a country of the European Union.
As part of the “SAFE” standard set by the World Customs Organisation (WCO), the European Union sets some rules to keep the entry of goods in the European territory named Import Control System (ICS).
You need an Entry Summary Declaration (ENS) to the customs authority under this rule, goods that come to European Union territory.
Another document needed is named Single Administrative Document (SAD), which is the official model of a written declaration to the customs.
SAD describes the goods’ details and their movement around the world in EU countries and non-EU countries.
The companies that are established outside the EU are required to have an Economic Operator Registration and Identification (EORI) number to declare the entry summary since 2009.
For more trade information about the EU, please go through the link to the EU’s trade helpdesk.
19. Do I Have To Pay Customs Charge For Goods From China To Belgium?
Customs charge or customs duty is a must payable fee in any country for importing goods in that certain country.
You have to pay customs charges for your goods imported from China to Belgium if your goods don’t exceed $181.
This will drive the customs authority to release your goods if all other documents are okay.
20. How Much Do Customs Charge From China To Belgium?
The first thing is for you that you don’t have to pay customs duty in Belgium if the total value of your goods doesn’t exceed $181.
Otherwise, you have to pay customs charges by following the customs rules of Belgium.
The customs charges in Belgium are not high.
In general, the customs charges rates are 5% to 14% on industrial goods.
But except for industrial goods, there is a higher tariff on clothing-11.6%, fish and fisheries-11.8%, fruit and vegetables-13.0%, cereals and preparations-17.2%, meat-19.0%, sugar, and confectionery-27.0%, and the dairy sector with the highest rate tariff of 32.3%.
The fact of joy is that almost 70% of goods entering Belgium consume zero-tariff charges under the trade agreement.
21. Who Is The Payer Of Import Duty For Importation From China To Belgium?
Customs duties are imposed on the imported items in Belgium imported from China after reaching the goods to the Belgium customs.
Generally, the importer is responsible for paying the import duties for the goods he/she imported under the incoterm DDU.
Also, the sender can pay the import duties on behalf of the importer under the incoterm DDP.
22. How Long Do Customs Usually Take When Shipping From China To Belgium?
After reaching your goods to the Belgian customs, or wherever in the EU, the customs authority will ask you for the customs duties and VAT.
21% is the standard VAT rate in Belgium.
After paying the import duties and VAT, and showing the legal documents, it may take 5 working days to release your goods from Belgian customs.
It might rise to 11 days to 2 weeks if any problems happen with customs duties and VAT, documents, or other formalities.
23. What Happens If You Don’t Pay Customs Charges For Shipping Goods From China To Belgium?
The customs duties are imposed on the goods after reaching Belgium.
It’s a must payable fee that you cannot avoid paying.
If you want to get your imported goods from China to Belgium, you have to pay the customs charges which are calculated and imposed on your goods.
Otherwise, Belgian customs will not release your goods as a result, and your goods might be stuck for a long time.
You might have several questions about shipping from China to Belgium.
Probably you are searching for the cheapest shipping from China to Belgium.
We can help you with proper logistic support and other formalities you need to ship from China to Belgium.
We are always here to welcome you.
Why late to take expert’s help?
Please, do contact us for further information and ask for a quote today.