HART Worldwide Logistics Limited is an international freight forwarder that can assist you in shipping your goods from China to Cambodia.
For many years, HART has had a deep knowledge of shipping from China to Cambodia. The market variations are monitored by a dedicated team. We can also provide you with market ideas.
We also support our clients with customs matters and monitoring of Cambodian and Chinese customs regulations. One of our key features is customs fulfillment, so your shipment from China will always be quick and risk-free.
ET, TK, EK, QR, CX, AY, CA, CZ airlines, MSC and CMA-CGM COSCO, Evergreen, APL, PIL, Yang Ming, OOCL, and other significant airline and shipping firms have signed long-term partnerships with HART. These deals guarantee our availability as well as a low shipping rate.
Standardization and systematization are two of HART’s major advantages. All of your shipping orders will be operated, monitored, and tracked online by our in-house logistics system.
Whatever way you choose for shipping from China to Cambodia, you’ll find the best solutions here. For a fast response from China to Cambodia, all you have to do is contact us.
Our Services for Shipping from China to Cambodia
HART can assist you in consolidating orders from several vendors and then shipping them all together. The shipping cost from China to Cambodia can be reduced in this way. It will also reduce the risk of your products being damaged.
Why Choose Hart to Ship From China to Cambodia
We concentrate on specific markets and have a deep understanding of them. The goal of standardization and systematization is to reduce shipping costs.
Cheap Shipping Rate
We have long-term contracts with major airlines/shipping companies. We are working to enhance our work and be able to keep the cheapest shipping from China to Cambodia.
Our quick response to you is ensured by standardized logistics solutions, service methods, and freight handling.
A dedicated in-house software development team has designed a customized support system to enable 100 percent online operation, monitoring, and tracking.
The whole value chain’s nodes are self-contained. The in-house software system is monitored by a dedicated individual at each step.
Custom Clearance Service
To ensure that customs work, Hart has special customs clearance teams in some regions. In some areas, it also works with local professional customs agents.
Including twenty Chinese cities, branches or warehouses are located in the UK, Germany, Poland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and African countries like Kenya, Uganda, Egypt, etc.
Highly Trained Team
Staff training is important to us, and we provide systematized training to all of our personnel on a routine basis. They aim to bring quality service to our valued customers.
We always want our staff to put their professional knowledge and talents to use in their jobs. HART makes every effort to provide accurate information and wise guidance.
Check How We Help You Ship from China to Cambodia
Qualifications and Honor for Shipping from China to Cambodia
Business Form for International Freight Forwarders
According to the Foreign Trade Laws of the People’s Republic of China> and the Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on the Administration of International Cargo Transport Agency>, all international freight forwarders in China should have a certificate for international freight forwarding business.
NVOCC Business Operation Qualification Registration Certificate
The majority of international freight forwarders in China are not NVOCCs. It requires registration with China’s Ministry of Transportation, which has more stringent criteria than other freight forwarders in the country. Non-Vessel-Operating Common Carrier has booking and shipping advantages. It can issue bills of lading on your behalf.
ISO9001 2015 Quality Management System Certificate
HART Worldwide Logistics Limited guarantees satisfactory customer service and strives to avoid any mishaps. We aim to provide a suitable quality service to all clients through an international quality management system that oversees communications and work operations.
Certificate of Membership for WCA
World Cargo Transportation Alliance (WCA) is the globe’s biggest and most powerful network of independent freight forwarders. As a member, HART is automatically covered by the industry’s most generous and biggest financial protection project. It permits us to conduct business with other WCA members in complete security.
Certificate of Membership for CIFA
The China International Freight Forwarders Association, or CIFA (China Freight Forwarding Association), is a national social organization in China’s international freight forwarding business. It is controlled by China’s Ministry of Commerce. The goal of CIFA is to enhance the industries’ self-discipline, management coordination, and market equality.
Member Unit for SIFFA
Shenzhen International Freight Forwarders Association (SIFFA) is a social organization with Shenzhen Civil Affairs Bureau approval of its legal personality. SIFFA’s objective is to help members exchange knowledge by guiding, protecting, and assisting them. Furthermore, organizing relationships, strengthening fellowship, and promoting members.
Our Network on the World
We have branches or warehouses in more than 20 Chinese cities, including Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Yiwu, Ningbo, Wenzhou, Taizhou, Jinhua, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Putian, Tianjin, Dalian, Qingdao, Suzhou, Zhengzhou, Changsha, etc. Representatives or warehouses in UK, Germany, Poland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and African countries like Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Morocco, Egypt, Cote d’Ivoire, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Senegal, Rwanda, etc.
Shipping From China to Cambodia | A Complete FAQ Guide
Cambodia is a Southeast Asian country that has had a good relationship with China for several years.
However, shipping from China to Cambodia will not be so easy if you don’t choose a proper logistics partner.
Consider HART Worldwide Logistics Limited as your freight forwarder for a hassle-free import process.
The following FAQ guidelines will demonstrate what you need to know about implementing plans for shipment from China to Cambodia.
Table of Contents
- How Products Are Shipped From China To Cambodia?
- Does The Government Of Cambodia Allow Shipping Products From China?
- How Much Does It Cost To Ship To Cambodia From China?
- Do International Express Companies Ship From China To Cambodia?
- How Much International Express Companies Take To Ship From China To Cambodia?
- How Much Time Does It Take To Ship From China To Cambodia Through International Express Companies?
- What Are The Advantages Of Air Cargo While Shipping From China To Cambodia?
- What Is The Air Freight Cost From China To Cambodia Charges Per Kilogram?
- What Is The Maximum Air Freight Weight For Shipping From China To Cambodia?
- How Do You Calculate Freight Weight For Shipping From China To Cambodia?
- How Much Time Does It Take For Air Cargo To Ship From China To Cambodia?
- What Are Not Allowed To Ship From China To Cambodia In Air Cargo?
- What Is The Sea Freight Cost From China to Cambodia?
- How Much Time Does It Need To Ship By Sea From China To Cambodia?
- What Distinguishes The Shipping Through Sea Freight And Air Freight From China To Cambodia?
- Which Method of Shipping Is The Cheapest On Alibaba If I Ship To Cambodia?
- How Can I Mitigate The Shipping Cost From China To Cambodia?
- Do All Shipped Goods To Cambodia From China Go Through Customs?
- What Is The Customs Clearance System For Shipping To Cambodia From China?
- What Is The Cost Of Customs Clearance In Cambodia For Shipping From China?
- Who Is The Payer Of The Import Duty When Shipping To Cambodia From China?
- Why Do Packages Get Held Up In Customs When Shipping From China To Cambodia?
- How Long Can Customs Hold My Products From China To Cambodia?
1. How Products Are Shipped From China To Cambodia?
Shipping from China to Cambodia is not easy without following proper guidelines.
Choosing the right vendor or company is also a prime point to ship from China to Cambodia.
It makes imports and the arrival of shipments easier because Cambodia has both access through seaports and airports.
The process of shipping from China to Cambodia is described briefly below:
Progressing significantly, Cambodia has been quite successful in the graph of the world economy of trade.
Cambodia has a very strong relationship with China.
A big amount of the Cambodian economy is covered by China.
There are three main international ports in Cambodia- Sihanoukville, Phnom Penh, and the provincial port.
The process to ship from China to Cambodia is easy and hassle-free.
A variety of shipping carriers including FedEx, DHL, UPS and Air Cargo shipping services are available.
However, there are some steps that you must follow to ship from China to Cambodia successfully.
From transportation of small parcels to the bigger ones, without following proper guidelines you will face many problems like packaging goods to customs clearance.
Here’s how to ship from China to Cambodia, stepwise:
- Get familiar with the Cambodian import system. It is important to make sure that the products you want to import are allowed by the Government of Cambodia.
- Before shipping, you have to be sure that the products are legal and allowed to ship from China to Cambodia or not.
- Before placing an order you need to get the necessary documents and license required for import. For more details regarding import documents please visit the following link:
- Calculating the total cost including the shipping cost and additional charges should be done before placing your order.
HART Worldwide Logistics Limited ensures you such flexibility.
Consider HART as your freight forwarder.
Guidelines for Shipping
To make hassle-free shipping, at first you have to find a vendor who will help your products to ship from China to Cambodia.
It is a must to check the following points before going with any vendor or company to ship from China to Cambodia:
- The authenticity of the company’s website,
- Verification of their physical office location,
- Client evaluations,
- Their demand and amount of deals so far,
- Calculating the shipping cost from China to Cambodia,
- Comparing the shipping cost from China to Cambodia with other companies.
Some necessary documents need to be prepared and collected before shipping any goods from one country to another.
After that those documents have to be presented to the customs office.
The list of required documents differs depending on the countries.
The documents mostly need to ship from China to Cambodia requires as follows:
- Commercial Invoice: Commercial invoice refers to a formal document of payment. It is used as a customs declaration and prepared by the exporter so that your goods may be withheld and may not suffer losses.
- Air Waybill and freight invoice: Air Waybill is prepared by the airlines’ officials. It can also be ready by authorized agents or electronically.
- Packing List: Packing List is prepared by the shipping company. It is a list of all products to ship from China to Cambodia.
- Import/Export Declaration: It is a declaration of a listed document that is sometimes required by the customs office. This document differs depending on the needs of a particular customs office.
- Certificate of Origin (CO): Usually the exporter provides the certificate of origin. A CO provides details of the particular exported product’s production, manufacturing or proceeding. The CO is delivered by the Chamber of Commerce of Cambodia.
Choosing shipping method
The best option to ship from China to Cambodia is Air shipment.
You have to overlook which method is convenient and the cheapest shipping from China to Cambodia for you.
2. Does The Government Of Cambodia Allow The Shipment Of Products From China?
Shipping from China to Cambodia is allowed unless the imported products are prohibited or unlawful.
Aiming to boost market access, China and Cambodia have signed a free trade agreement last year.
There is no bar to ship from China to Cambodia except for a few import and export rules and regulations.
3. How Much Does It Cost To Ship To Cambodia From China?
The shipping cost from China to Cambodia via both air freight and sea freight is not much.
As a Southeast Asian nation, Cambodia is quite open to ship from China to Cambodia on a daily basis.
It makes shipping from China to Cambodia more cost-efficient.
If the cargo is being transported through air, then the shipping cost will be around $4 to $16 per kilogram.
The average freight costs for various products to ship from China to Cambodia are ranged from:
|Shipping Method||Quantity of the product||Approximate rate|
|Air Freight||Per kilogram||$4 to $16|
|Air Express Companies||Per kilogram||Up to $30|
|FLC||Per container for 20’
Per container for 40’
4. Do International Express Companies Ship From China To Cambodia?
International express companies ship from China to Cambodia including the most popular companies.
DHL Express, FedEx, USPS, TNT, and UPS Express are some of them that ship from China to Cambodia.
Although international express companies charge a higher rate than normal air freight from China to Cambodia.
International shipping by DHL Express is among the leading shipping companies from Cambodia.
5. How Much International Express Companies Take To Ship From China To Cambodia?
DHL and FedEx provide different rates to ship from China to Cambodia.
DHL Express Shipping from China to Cambodia Cost:
- DHL air freight from China to Cambodia costs $3.65 to $4.99 per Kilogram.
- DHL worldwide express shipping offers door-to-door shipping to Cambodia from China.
- DHL payment conditions include L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram.
FedEx Shipping from China to Cambodia Cost:
- FedEx Air Freight costs $6 to $10 per kilogram to ship from China to Cambodia.
- FedEx Express Shipping also offers door-to-door shipping from China to Cambodia.
USPS Express Shipping from China to Cambodia Cost:
- To ship from China to Cambodia through USPS is rated from $30 for shipping products less than two lbs (0.9 Kilogram).
- USPS allows a maximum length of 42 inches and maximum length and girth combined of 79 inches to ship from China to Cambodia.
- USPS Express Shipping also provides door-to-door shipping from China to Cambodia.
HART is a one-stop China freight forwarder that will ship your products from any place in China to the given destination.
6. How Much Time Does It Take To Ship From China To Cambodia Through International Express Companies?
It won’t take more than 15 days to ship from China to Cambodia if you choose the proper company for your shipment from China to Cambodia.
DHL is known as the fastest international courier service among others.
-DHL only needs a maximum of 7 to 15 working days to ship your goods from China to Cambodia.
-Fedex’s premium air freight from China to Cambodia delivers heavier shipments worldwide within 3 to 5 working days.
-USPS delivers shipments between 9 and 15 days.
However, the delivery time of any express depends on the beginning time along with the destination of the package.
If you take Door-to-Door shipping from China to Cambodia, the transportation may take a bit longer.
7. What Are The Advantages Of Air Cargo While Shipping From China To Cambodia?
Air freight from China to Cambodia is regarded as an excellent choice because of the fastest delivery and reliable security system.
There are countless advantages of air cargo from China to Cambodia, those are discussed briefly below:
- Air freight is the fastest shipping method among other options to ship from China to Cambodia.
- Product security is one of the advantages of air cargo to ship from China to Cambodia.
- Air freight from China to Cambodia is punctual in arrival and departure times.
- Saves precious time while shipping. It might take more than one month for sea freight from China to Cambodia whereas air shipments habitually take 6 to 10 days.
- There is no risk of robbers, frauds.
- Air cargo guarantees less harm to your goods than other options to ship from China to Cambodia.
For more information about the process of air cargo, visit the following link:
8. What Is The Air Freight Cost From China To Cambodia Charges Per Kilogram?
The charge per kilogram depends on the nature of air cargo from China to Cambodia.
The cost largely depends on various factors like the type of cargo, size, weight, etc.
The average rate is between $4 to $20 per kilogram.
Moreover, if there is any special type of cargo, it needs to be kept under specialized conditions. Hence, the rate will be slightly increased.
9. What Is The Maximum Weight For Air Freight Shipping From China To Cambodia?
Air freight can take as much as 68 to 70 kilogram per box.
Air cargo’s maximum dimensions for standard air freight are 2.44 x 3.15m (96 x 125 inch).
There is a weight limit for air freight from China to Cambodia.
Depending on various companies, the maximum weight can be lower or higher.
DHL, for reference, makes a maximum weight of 70 kilograms per box.
FedEx recommends packages to hold up to 80 kilograms.
To get a better service, you can always choose HART Worldwide Logistics Limited.
We offer a hefty maximum weight for air freight from China to Cambodia.
10. How Do You Calculate Freight Weight For Shipping From China To Cambodia?
Calculating the freight weight may seem difficult at first glance but the process is quite easy.
The chargeable weight of air cargo is calculated as Volumetric.
Shipping cost from China to Cambodia for volumetric weight is measured through a calculation which is given below:
Step 1: Volume of the air freight shipment = length X width X height (L x W x H).
Step 2: Divide the answer by 6,000.
11. How Much Time Does It Take For Air Cargo To Ship From China To Cambodia?
The delivery time to ship from China to Cambodia depends on the method and company you choose when it comes to air cargo.
There are now seven airlines in Cambodia operating perfectly.
Through those ports, air shipments generally take 6 to 15 days.
If anyone selects special cargo for fast delivery it will charge a bit high but delivers your products within 5-7 days earlier.
However, the Door-to-Door service will increase the delivery time, around 15 to 30 days.
12. What Are Not Allowed To Ship From China To Cambodia In Air Cargo?
There are several items that the Cambodian government restricts to import.
However, there are plenty of products allowed to ship from China to Cambodia.
China has its own selected rules which prohibit or restrict exporting and importing of particular products.
Similarly, Cambodia also has restrictions on the importation of specific goods.
The cause varies from one country to another.
The prohibited items include illegal drugs, deadly weapons, dangerous chemicals, and substances that can damage the ozone layer.
No courier services, international express companies are permitted those forbidden items on behalf of the clients to ship from China to Cambodia.
You might need to take care of extra paperwork if you want any of these to ship from China to Cambodia.
The prohibited items to ship from China to Cambodia in air cargo are given below:
- Explosives, firecrackers;
- Electronic cigarettes, flammable products, paint;
- Radioactive materials;
- Illegal drugs, deadly weapons;
- Dangerous chemicals, Toxic products, poison, magnetic materials, gas;
- Aerosols and liquids
- Knives, scissors, or deadly weapons;
- Narcotic, drugs, tobacco, and all types of alcoholic beverages.
13. What Is The Sea Freight Cost From China to Cambodia?
Sea freight from China to Cambodia is regarded as the best way to ship goods.
It is known as the most famous way of shipping that shippers commonly use.
Heavy construction equipment, cranes, project cargoes, etc generally transport by sea freight.
The sea freight from China to Cambodia will be rated around $3 to $7 per kilogram.
It depends on the size of the container.
The shipping cost from China to Cambodia is comparatively lower than other options of shipping.
It provides the cheapest shipping from China to Cambodia.
The cost will vary depending on FCL and LCL.
FCL and LCL are the most common shipping methods used globally in the international logistics industry for shipping by sea.
If the volume of your goods is up to 20CBM then it is better to use FCL.
Sea freight from China to Cambodia of Less Than Container Load (LCL) will be around $50 to $80 1 CBM (167 Kilogram).
However, Full Container Load per container of 20-foot would be around $1,500 and per container of 40-foot would be $2,500.
You can visit the following link for more details about FCL and LCL:
HART provides sea freight from China to Cambodia.
14. How Much Time Does It Need To Ship By Sea From China To Cambodia?
Although sea freight is known as the cheapest shipping from China to Cambodia, it takes a long time for the delivery to take place.
There is only one trade port in the middle of the Cambodian coastline which is located in Sihanoukville.
Sea freight will take four to six weeks on average to ship from China to Cambodia.
15. What Distinguishes Shipping Through Sea Freight And Air Freight To Cambodia From China?
There are many differences between China to Cambodian air freight and sea freight.
The key differences will be briefly discussed below:
Air freight is a faster and safer way than sea freight.
It takes a maximum of 6 to 15 days to Cambodia from China.
On the other hand, sea freight is usually very slower than air cargo. It takes a minimum of four to six weeks to deliver goods to Cambodia from China.
Sea freight offers more places that are known to transport heavy equipment, project cargoes, etc.
Contradictory, there is a fixed dimension to ship your products by air.
Compared to sea freight, air freight lowers the cost for packing, warehousing, and licensing.
In terms of cost, sea freight is the cheapest shipping from China to Cambodia.
16. Which Method Of Shipping Is The Cheapest On Alibaba If I Ship To Cambodia?
Alibaba is known as one of the most famous, largest and fastest-growing e-commerce destinations.
Sea freight is the most reasonable shipping method to Cambodia from China.
17. How Can I Mitigate The Shipping Cost From China To Cambodia?
The first aim should be to get the cheapest shipping from China to Cambodia.
To avoid the high shipping cost from China to Cambodia, there are some ways which you can follow.
Moreover, there are many hidden fees implied in shipping from one country to another.
Lightweight goods and packaging save the shipping cost from China to Cambodia.
You can try to fit more products in small packages to avoid additional boxes and fees.
On different holidays and special occasions, the shipping cost from China to Cambodia is low.
You can schedule your shipping during those off-seasons.
18. Do All Shipped Goods To Cambodia From China Go Through Customs?
All packages can be shipped unless you are shipping goods that contain prohibited and harmful products.
If the parcel contains any of the prohibited items customs hold them at the ports.
Customs check all packages and spend a long time checking packages.
19. What Is The Customs Clearance System For Shipping To Cambodia From China?
Customs clearance is a necessary procedure before any kind of import or export.
The first step of custom clearance is filing some paperwork and the right packaging.
HART has dedicated experts to assist you to clear your product from any Cambodian port.
We will complete all kinds of documentation accurately and make your shipment from China to Cambodia smooth.
20. What Is The Cost Of Customs Clearance In Cambodia For Shipping From China?
The standard customs clearance fare ranges from $50 to $60 for clearance with Chinese Customs.
However, Cambodia charges a flat 10 percent value-added tax (VAT) on all imported goods.
21. Who Is The Payer Of The Import Duty When Shipping To Cambodia From China?
Usually, the importer is in charge of the import fees for shipment from China to Cambodia.
However, there may be some extra charges such as taxes after your products arrive in Cambodia.
22. Why Do Packages Get Held Up In Customs When Shipping From China To Cambodia?
By avoiding prohibited product shipping, you can avoid holding your goods so long at ports by customs.
Holding any shipment at customs creates uncertainty.
If your shipment has any unauthorized or restricted items, the customs may hold and inspect the package.
In some cases, customs have the power to destroy the package.
Moreover, sometimes customs hold shipments if any clearance documentation is incomplete.
23. How Long Can Customs Hold My Products From China To Cambodia?
Customs only hold the package for 2 to 5 days if the shipped items are less in quantity.
Generally, the customs clearance takes five days or above.
However, it will take a longer time if your shipment has too many items.
Suspicious items may also delay your shipment.
The process of shipping products from one country to another may seem troublesome.
But if the above-mentioned FAQ guideline is followed then you can make decisions easily.
HART Worldwide Logistics limited will assure you hassle-free shipping from China to Cambodia.
It is one of the top international logistics companies with many years of experience.
You just need to contact us for faster and comfortable delivery from China to Cambodia.