HART Worldwide is one of the best freight forwarders all over the world. They can assist you in shipping from China to Chile. HART has successful experience shipping from Chile to China. We are a committed marketing team.
We monitor the changes in the market regularly to support you. We are just one call away!
Our custom affairs department studies and follows up the policies of the customs in Chile and China.
We follow customs compliance as one of our operational principles to make your shipment from China to Chile risk-free. An agreement has been signed by HART with the major shipping companies and airlines, such as ET, EK, TK, CX, QR, CA, AY, CZ airlines, and MSC, Maersk, COSCO, CMA-CGM, APL, PIL, Evergreen, OOCL, Yang Ming, etc.
It ensures our availability of space and competitive shipping rate. We have got another two mega advantages-standardization and systematization. Our advanced logistics system is in-house, and we monitor, operate, and track online all of our orders for shipping.
It will not make any difference if you want to ship from China to Chile by sea, air, train, express, or door to door; we will provide you with the ideal solutions.
Just knock us anytime.
Our Services for Shipping from China to Chile.
We have a committed team to research the customs policy for Chile. We also have close contact with the regional brokers to complete the customs work without any problem.
Another advantage we have for you is the door-to-door service. Just give us the shipment addresses in China and Chile.We will send the trucks to pick up the products and complete the final local delivery.
We can assist you in combining the orders from different merchants and ship them to you together. Thus you can save the shipping cost from China to Chile and reduce the risk of damage.
Why Choose Hart to Ship From China to Chile
We focus on target markets, deep understanding of the markets. We also focus on standardization and systematization to ensure the cheapest shipping from China to Chile without compromising our services to improve our professionalism.
Cheap Shipping Rate
We have signed long-term deals with major airline and shipping companies. To regularly improve the working procedures and skills to ensure low operational costs. Our efforts will benefit you, for sure.
Standardization Is the logistics solution. The procedure to handle the cargo ensures that we can respond as early as possible to you and maintain the solidity for the quality service level.
Developed in-house software development team dedicated to customized system help to ensure 100% paperless operation online, tracking, and monitor. You will always be able to enjoy our polished services.
Each node in a series of value chains. Each checkpoint has a devoted person to monitor through the software system. Everything will be under your control.
Custom Clearance Service
Customs clearance owns a team, and in some regions, more professional cooperation with local customs agents to areas to ensure customer’s needs. The different customs policy compliance teams learn every day.
We have warehouses or branches in more than 20 Chinese cities. Warehouses in the UK, Poland, Germany, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, and African countries such as Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, Tanzania, Egypt, Seneca, Ethiopia, etc.
Highly Trained Team
We attach importance to the discipline of staff training, continuous and systematized for us to provide employees with knowledge. They will always provide the best services to you in a timely manner.
Professionalism increases in magnitude. We request all our staff to have professional knowledge of the work. We provide you with a complete idea about the problems and solutions as well.
Check How We Help You Ship from China to Chile
Qualifications and Honor for Shipping from China to Chile
Business Form for International Freight Forwarders
According to <Foreign Trade Laws in the People’s Republic of China> and <Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on the Administration of International Cargo Transport Agency> implemented and approved by the Ministry of Commerce, all the international freight forwarders in China should have this certificate to be qualified for international freight forwarding business.
NVOCC Business Operation Qualification Registration Certificate
Many international freight forwarders in China are not the NVOCC and can not call out because of registration from the Ministry, which is much higher than general freight forwarders in China.
NVOCC has its advantages in shipping and booking: it can help you, the more that the norm of can checks in the affairs of his own waybills.
Certificate of Membership for WCA
World Cargo Transportation Alliance (WCA) is the world’s most extensive and most influential network of different freight forwarders.
Since HART is a member of it, it was immediately covered by the financial industry as the most generous protection program comprehensively and allowed us to do business with other members of the WCA with complete safety and tranquility of mind.
Certificate of Membership for CIFA
China International Freight Forwarders Association, CIFA (China Freight Forwarding Association), is a national and social organization represented in the recommended international forwarding industry in China.
It is directed by the Chinese Ministry of Commerce. CIFA’s mission is to strengthen the industry’s self-discipline and coordination management to create a competitive and fair competition in the market.
Member Unit for SIFFA
Shenzhen International Freight Forwarders Association (SIFFA) is a socially well-praised institution approved by the Shenzhen Civil Affairs Bureau.
The mission, however, is nothing but headlong control, protect and coordinate the exchange of data with the members, coordinate their accounts, enhance mutual cooperation to promote the interests of members of the international freight forwarding industry.
Our Network on the World
We have branches or warehouses in more than 20 Chinese cities, including Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Yiwu, Ningbo, Wenzhou, Taizhou, Jinhua, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Putian, Tianjin, Dalian, Qingdao, Suzhou, Zhengzhou, Changsha, etc. Representatives or warehouses in UK, Germany, Poland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and African countries like Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Morocco, Egypt, Cote d’Ivoire, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Senegal, Rwanda, etc.
Shipping From China To Chile: A Complete Faq Guide
Chile is the longest country in South America.
Chile and China shared good relations among them for so many years.
If you want to import various products from China, then it will be easy for you.
To import your products from Chile, you need a reliable logistics partner.
This FAQ guide will clearly show the details about how to fulfill a planned shipment from China to Chile.
Get through them:
Table Of Contents:
- What Is The Way To Ship My Products From China To Chile?
- Does The Ministry Of Chile Allow The Shipment Of Products From China?
- How Much Will A Freight Forwarder Cost For Shipping From China To Chile?
- Is UPS Express Shipping From China To Chile Available?
- How Much Does UPS, And FedEx Express Shipping Cost From China To Chile?
- How Long Does UPS Express Shipping Usually Take To Reach Chile From China?
- What Advantages Will You Get When You Ship By Air Cargo From China To Chile?
- What Is The Method To Calculate Chargeable Weight For Shipping From China To Chile?
- What Will Be The Air Freight Cost From China To Chile Per Kg?
- How Much Time Will It Take For An Air Cargo To Ship From China To Chile?
- What Is The Acceptable Maximum Weight For Air Freight Shipping From China To Chile?
- Which Products Are Prohibited To Ship From China To Chile Through Air Cargo?
- How Much Is The Cost Of Shipping A 20 Feet And 40 Feet Container From China To Chile?
- How Long Does Sea Freight Take From China To Chile?
- Which One Is The Better Option Between Air Freight And Sea Freight When Shipping From China To Chile?
- What is the cheapest way to ship from China to Chile: Air Freight or Sea freight?
- What Is The Way To Reduce Shipping Costs From China To Chile?
- Do All Packages Shipped From China To Chile Go Through Customs?
- Do I Need To Pay Customs Charges For A Package From China To Chile?
- How Much Do You Have To Pay When You Are Shipping From China To Chile?
- What Is The Way To Calculate Customs Import Duty For Shipping From China To Chile?
- What Is The Reason To Hold A Package In Customs When Shipping From China To Chile?
- What Will Happen If You Don’t Pay Customs Charges When Shipping From China To Chile?
1. What Is The Way To Ship My Products From China To Chile?
China has become a country from which most of the countries of the world import a large number of consumer products.
If you want to ship from China to Chile, you have to know some processes.
They are like the up and down of delivery costs, transit times, regulatory fees, and unplanned delays.
Now let’s know about the step by step guide about shipping from China to Chile:
Ship Products From China To Chile
Get Clear Idea About Import Rights
You will be an importer if you purchase goods from foreign countries or sources.
You will be able to do door-to-door shipping from China to Chile.
There are so many courier services such as FedEx, UPS, or DHL if your package is not very big and you will use it personally.
Prepare A-List Goods That You Want To Import
If you want to shine as a successful importer, you must know about the correct products you will import. Your products will be your identity in your business.
Verify The Products You Want To Import Have Permission To Come Into Your Country
Certain products are prohibited from being imported from one country to another.
So keep a clear idea about the goods you can import.
It is essential to know whether the products are permitted or restricted to import. If you don’t have any clear idea about all these, you will face a lot of problems in the future.
Classify The Products And Calculate The Landed Cost
When you import goods, you will need the tariff classification number for each product and the Certificate of Origin to decide the amount you must pay. After that, you may calculate the land cost.
Find Your Product Supplier In China And Complete Placing An Order
Find a reliable exporter in China.
After then you have to request a P/I (Proforma Invoice or Quote Sheet) for
your potential purchases.
You have to do it to include the matched system number, details, and value per item.
The P/I has to show the weight & the packed dimensions with the term of purchase.
Choose A Trustworthy Freight Forwarder Partner
HART Worldwide Logistics has already been able to gain the trust of importers all over the world.
They guarantee you smooth operations, manageable costs of your shipment.
Manage A Cargo Transport And Prepare For The Arrival Of Your Products
Send all the product details to your supplier, they will pick them up.
Now you have to wait.
Because international shipping needs some time to ship the products.
HART can assure you to maintain their schedule to ship your goods from China within their estimated time.
Make all the necessary arrangements for the clearance through customs.
2. Does The Ministry Of Chile Allow The Shipment Of Products From China?
Only the Ministry or the customs will not let you ship products from China if your product is not legal.
Otherwise, there are no restrictions on legal products.
3. How Much Will A Freight Forwarder Cost For Shipping From China To Chile?
The shipping cost is not very expensive from China to Chile.
Instead, it is cheap.
It is applicable for air freight and sea freight as they have the cheapest shipping from China to Chile.
Chile has so many available routes for shipping.
The cost of air freight from China to Chile will be around $3-$20 per kg.
The cost of sea freight will be around $2-$9 per kg.
This is the cheapest shipping from China to Chile; it is a trustworthy option indeed for the bulk price.
The best service provider for you will be, of course, HART Worldwide Logistics
4. Is UPS Express Shipping From China To Chile Available?
Yes, they are.
For express shipping from China to Chile, both UPS Express and UPS Expedited are accessible.
They give the benefit of door-to-door shipping from China to Chile through express shipping.
Either they will deliver your products on time, or you will get your money back.
They also provide in-house customs clearance.
They make three delivery attempts to complete their delivery.
5. How Much Does UPS, And FedEx Express Shipping Cost From China To Chile?
UPS and FedEx shipping is less cost-effective than USPS international shipping.
They have the cheapest shipping from China to Chile.
They also provide door-to-door shipping from China to Chile.
Their shipping cost from China to Chile are:
5 lb. package has three-part:
- First Overnight cost (M-F by 8 a.m.):$148.42
- Priority Overnight cost (M-F by 12 p.m.):$116.33
- Standard Overnight cost (M-F by 8 p.m.):$109.35
10 lb. package
- First Overnight cost: $183.56
- Priority Overnight cost: $151.47
- Standard Overnight cost: $148.68
FedEx One Rate (Flat-rate shipping) Standard Overnight shipping costs from China to Chile are :
- Small Box cost: $70.40
- Medium Box cost: $73.20
- Large Box cost: $101.45
- Extra Large Box Cost: $141.00
- Tube cost: $141.00
FedEx also has got the First Overnight or Priority Overnight prices which are one rate.
Their shipping cost from China to Chile are:
For 5 lb. packages-
- Next Day Air Early (M-F by 8 a.m.) cost: $141.58
- Next-Day Air (M-F by 10:30 a.m.)cost: $110.53
- Next Day Air Saver (M-F by the end of the day)cost: $104.28
For 10 lb. packages-
- Next Day Air Early Cost: $175.44
- Following Day Air cost: $144.39
- Following Day Air Saver cost: $141.81
UPS Simple Rate (Flat-rate shipping)
UPS Next Day Air Saver costs are:
- Extra Small cost :$25.00
- Small cost :$31.00
- Medium cost :$35.00
- Large cost :$52.50
- Extra Large cost :$68.00
6. How Long Does UPS Express Shipping Usually Take To Chile From China?
The UPS Express shipping ships any products with almost all the possible ways of shipping goods.
On average, UPS Express door-to-door shipping from China to Chile arrives in 2-4 business days.
There are different types of shipping packages they follow.
If you want to have a quick delivery, then you have to pay more.
UPS air express shipping from China to Chile will take only 2-4 days to arrive.
However, to ship from China to Chile, availing of UPS Air Express is a little expensive.
The regular air freight takes only 6-10 days.
But the sea freight from China to Chile usually takes more time than air freight.
A shipment may take between 25 to 55 days to arrive by sea freight from China to Chile.
If you are searching for a reliable freight forwarder, then HART WORLDWIDE LOGISTICS LIMITED will be the one that will ship your products with care and as early as possible.
7. What Advantages Will You Get When You Will Ship By Air Cargo From China To Chile?
The best shipment alternative is air freight.
The advantages you will get when you ship by air cargo from China To Chile are:
The fastest shipping transport is air freight. It is the quickest shipment substitute compared to others like road, ocean, or rail transport.
If you want a fast delivery, then air freight is your most reliable option. Even if the flight is missed, it will not take much time to deliver your goods on your schedule.
You can deliver your shipment from China to Chile and anywhere in the world with air freight. As many airlines have an extensive network worldwide, they cover almost all the countries of the world.
Airfreight shipments are very trustworthy shipments.
If you use air freight as your product transport, your goods won’t be damaged or stolen.
The safety controls of the goods are maintained very tightly.
Choose HART Worldwide Logistics to become more benefitted.
8. What Is The Method To Calculate Chargeable Weight For Shipping From China To Chile?
To calculate chargeable weight for shipping from China To Chile is not complicated at all.
They are straightforward.
Let’s see the calculation:
Give importance to the Incoterms. Before placing your order, you need to calculate the total landed cost.
Before the arrival of your shipments, you may not have an idea about the accurate costs of anything.
If you estimate the cost before that, you will know how much you need to pay.
This is very normal.
So you need to be mentally prepared for that in advance.
9. What Will Be The Air Freight Cost From China To Chile Charges Per Kg?
Air freight can deliver your products within a few hours where other transport systems take a lot of time.
Companies like UPS or FedEx handle the total cycle of the shipment.
They usually are not very big, less than one cubic meter and 200 kg, than air freight.
Express air freight is generally handled by one company (like DHL, UPS, or FedEx) that controls the cargo.
International air cargo rates may vary for many reasons, from almost $2.50-$5.00 per kilogram.
It depends on the cargo and available room in it.
International air freight transport can be more significant.
The largest airplane can hold enough goods equal to a large train.
Besides, you have to add the cost of air freight insurance.
But they won’t cost you more than $15 to $20 per shipment.
10. How Much Time Will It Takes For An Air Cargo Ship From China To Chile?
In express shipping from China to Chile, the air freight from China to Chile takes you to ship your products about 2-5 days only.
The standard air freight from China to Chile will take about 6-10 days to ship.
11. What Is The Acceptable Maximum Weight For Air Freight Shipping From China To Chile?
The maximum acceptable weight for air freight from China To Chile depends on the airlines you will ship your goods to.
There is a formula to calculate the maximum weight for air freight.
All three dimensions can give you a clear idea about it.
As per the rule, the dimensions of the maximum cargo area: 120x80x60 inches.
Air freights maximum weight is calculated based on the actual weight and chargeable weight of the cargo.
To calculate the final weight in pounds using inches, divide the cubic inch result by 166 (using inches)
To get the dimensional weight in kilograms, divide the cubic inch result by 366 (using inches)
12.Which Products Are Prohibited To Ship From China To Chile Through Air Cargo?
The prohibited from shipping from China To Chile through air cargo are:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animal products
- Animal skins
- Chemicals, Haz and Non-Hazardous
- Coffee and Coffee Samples
- Cologne and Perfume, Haz and Non-Haz
- Computer software
- Cotton seeds
- Drugs, Prescription and Non-Prescription
- Films: 8mm, 16mm & 35mm
- Films: entertainment
- Films: promotional, training
- Grain samples
- Knives (except for cutlery)
- Medical samples
- Microfiche & microfilm
- Personal effects
- Plants and Plant Products
- Substances containing sodium/calcium cyclamate
- Tapes, audio cassettes
- Tapes, computer
- Tapes, video cassettes
- Used motorcycles
- Used passenger and cargo vehicles for tourism
- Used tires
13. How Much Is The Cost To Ship A 20 Feet And 40 Feet Container From China To Chile?
The cost to ship 20 feet and 40 feet containers from China To Chile varies depending on conditions, size, age of the container, delivery fees, and supplier.
In the case of a 20 feet shipping container, the cost will be:
- Used Container: US$2,000, approximately
- New Container: US$3,000, approximately
A 40 feet shipping container, the cost will be:
- Used Container: US$2,200, approximately
- New Container: US$ 4,500, approximately
14. How Long Does Sea Freight Take From China To Chile?
The sea freight from China To Chile typically takes a little bit longer than road or air transport.
Because it is the cheapest shipping from China to Chile among road or air freight.
So, it generally takes 4-7 weeks.
The sea freight from China to Chile Shipment can arrive in 28-45 days.
15. Which One Is The Better Option Between Air Freight And Sea Freight When Shipping From China To Chile?
When you need to decide between air freight and sea freight from China to Chile, the answer depends on many things.
In the case of supply chains, you have to consider some factors important for shipping.
This includes the cost, shipping speed, environment, security, and reliability are the five key decision-making factors.
If your product is not something that can easily be harmed, then you can use sea freight.
If your products are fragile and you need utmost care, then you can choose air freight.
If you are running out of your time and want to get your shipment, air freight may be the ideal option for you.
Sea freight is less expensive than air freight, and it takes many days to transport.
But air freight will ship your goods within hours and is more expensive than sea freight.
16. Which One Is The Cheapest Way To Ship Between Air Or Sea From China To Chile?
Sea freight needs many days to complete the shipment.
If you want a cheap transport system, then the sea is the cheapest shipping from China to Chile to transport your goods.
Air-freight may give you swift delivery, but it will also cost you a handsome amount of money.
17. What Is The Way To Reduce Shipping Costs From China To Chile?
For any business, shipping cost is the most significant change you have to pay. But there are ways to reduce the shipping price. They are as follows:
- Negotiate with several transporters
- Get shippers to use the account number of your shipping
- Use packing supplied by your transporters
- Give importance to the regional carrier
- Utilize online shipping
- Invest in the prepaid shipping
- Purchase your insurance from another party
- Consider all the fees of shipping before charging clients
- Ask about community discounts
18. Do All Packages Shipped From China To Chile Go Through Customs?
Yes, all products arriving in the customs have to go through scanning and x-raying.
If the product is not prohibited from importing and all the paperwork is done carefully, you will not have any problem with the customs.
All the necessary documents will make it easy to get your shipments at your hand.
19. Does It Need To Pay Customs Charges For A Package From China To Chile?
You need to pay the customs duty or import tax when you transport any goods from any country of the world to another country.
Due to the variation of the trade agreements internationally, the charge is spared.
It may vary by the origin and type of the goods.
20. How Much Do You Have To Pay When You Are Shipping From China To Chile?
If you wish to import any products from China to Chile, you don’t have to pay VAT.
But there are taxes like:
MPF Or The Merchandise Processing Fee
MPF may change depending on the market price of the imported items.
If the value of the goods is less than $2500, then the charge can be $2, $6, or even $9.
But if the value is more than $2500, the charge becomes 0.3464% of the product value.
HMF Or The Harbor Maintenance Fee
It is only applicable for sea freight.
It charges 0.125% of the cost of the products.
21. Who Pays The Import Duty For The Shipment From China To Chile?
Any importer must pay the import duty for the shipment from China To Chile.
But as an importer, you can ask the representative of your selected freight forwarder to pay the import duty on behalf of you.
They will complete the procedure and handover you the total charge later.
22. What Is The Reason To Hold A Package In Customs When Shipping From China To Chile?
There can be reasons to hold a package in customs when shipping from China To Chile:
- Missing or wrong information in the paperwork
- Verification requires confirmation of customs clearance procedure and VAT
- Obtain Declaration of Consent
- Request to hold products pending on the importer’s request
- Goods subject to further assessment by the Ministry
23. What Will Happen If You Don’t Pay Customs Charges When Shipping From China To Chile?
It is essential to pay customs charges.
If you don’t pay the customs charges, your package will be sent to the sender.
It will happen after 21 days.
You can contact HM Revenue and Customs.
Shipping from China To Chile may seem very hard.
But in this FAQ guide, we have tried to make accessible representations of the process to do that hard work quickly.
First, you need to find a reliable freight forwarder.
The freight forwarder will take all the responsibilities and make you tension-free.
You can run your business smoothly with their assistance.