HART Worldwide is an internationally reputable freight forwarder that can help you ship goods from China to Congo as well as Congo to China. HART has years of experience shipping from China to Congo. Our shipping expertise can offer you reliable shipping solutions saving both money and time.
Our market research department is dedicated to finding the best shipping solutions for China to Congo. They monitor any changes in the market and keep you updated. We also have our customs department to help you gain customs clearance in the quickest period. It is our policy to maintain all the customs rules. So there’s no chance of your goods being held at customs for questioning.
We have agreements and contracts with all the major carriers, including Hapad Lloyd, Hyundai Merchant Marine, Wan Hai Lines, Maersk, MSC, CMA CGM Group, COSCO, Evergreen, APL, PIL, Yang Ming, Matson, OOCL, etc. As a result, we can offer you the cheapest shipping from China to Congo and space on board for your packages.
We focus on the standardization and systematization of our services to provide you with the best experience. Our processes are fully automated and require little human effort. In addition, we have our custom-designed logistics software to ensure quality and swift handling of goods.
Whether you want to ship from China to Congo or any other destination for that matter, our shipping services are always open for accompanying you.
Our Services for Shipping from China to Congo
Why Choose Hart to Ship From China to Congo
We are intensely focused on studying and understanding our target markets. In addition, we focus on standardization & systemization of our services to serve you better.
Cheap Shipping Rate
HART gives the cheapest shipping from China to Congo. We have numerous contacts and agreements with large carrier companies. We enjoy price cuts and discounts from them.
We focus on the standardization of our logistics solutions, employee services, cargo maneuvering, and customer support. Our goal is to ensure top-notch service quality without making any compromises.
We have automated our services for error-free operation. Our custom-designed software services offer paperless operation, real-time monitoring, and shipment tracking services.
We have everything under our control to guarantee the total safety and security of your shipment from China to Congo. The whole value chain is self-controlled, and we constantly monitor every operation.
Custom Clearance Service
Our dedicated customs department is always studying and researching any policy changes in China or Congo. In addition, we enjoy good relations with customs authorities and brokers and can ensure timely clearance of your cargo.
Our warehousing support is available in more than 20 Chinese mainland cities. We also have warehouses in Italy, Croatia, Sweden, Finland, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Congo, Angola, Benin, Zambia, etc.
Highly Trained Team
We emphasize employee nourishment and organize quarterly training camps for their skills development. Our employees are always equipped with the best manners to serve you best.
Professionalism is key to success in the shipping business. We maintain the utmost professionalism in our service. We provide timely shipment and optimal solutions for your shipping requirements.
Check How We Help You Ship from China to Congo
Qualifications and Honor for Shipping from China to Congo
Business Form for International Freight Forwarders
The Chinese (Trade Laws on Foreign Commerce) by the Ministry of Commerce states that every company operating in China must possess this certification to carry out its freight forwarding business. HART is registered by the government and can take part in international shipping.
NVOCC Business Operation Qualification Registration Certificate
The NVOCC certification is more difficult to acquire than any other certification as it requires registering with the Ministry of Transportation of China (MTC). THE MTC registration has many rigorous requirements which can’t be maintained by an ordinary freight forwarder.
ISO9001 2015 Quality Management System Certificate
The Quality Management System Certificate is an indicator of excellence in shipping services. We always strive towards providing satisfactory customer service. The system allows us to regulate our communications with customers and all working procedures.
Certificate of Membership for CIFA
HART Logistics is a member of the prestigious China freight forwarding Association (CIFA). It is a national and social organization approved by the Chinese Ministry of Commerce. The role of CIFA is improving cooperation among members, paving the path for development, and balancing the shipping environment.
Our Network on the World
We have branches or warehouses in more than 20 Chinese cities, including Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Yiwu, Ningbo, Wenzhou, Taizhou, Jinhua, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Putian, Tianjin, Dalian, Qingdao, Suzhou, Zhengzhou, Changsha, etc. Representatives or warehouses in UK, Germany, Poland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and African countries like Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Morocco, Egypt, Cote d’Ivoire, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Senegal, Rwanda, etc.
Shipping Products From China To Congo | A Complete FAQ Guide
China is one of the largest import destinations for Congo.
Every year Congolese markets get filled with various goods imported from China.
If you want to set up an export-import business or ship from China to Congo in general, you need to know how the shipping process works.
Shipping from China to Congo is effortless when you seek the service of a freight forwarder.
A freight forwarding partner gives you shipping advice, solid rates, customs clearance support, and the benefits of a vast distribution network, making your shipment from China to Congo safe and secure.
Table Of Contents
- What Is The Process Of Shipping From China To Congo?
- Can You Legally Ship Products From China To Congo?
- What Is The Role Of Freight Forwarders In Shipping Goods From China To Congo?
- How Do You Choose A Trustworthy Freight Forwarder?
- Which International Express Shipping Services Are Available When Shipping From China To Congo?
- Is It Cheaper To Use DHLOr FedEx For Express Shipping From China To Congo?
- Is Door To Door Shipping From China To Congo Available?
- How Much Time Does Air Freight From China To Congo Take To Ship Products?
- What Is The Cost Of Shipping Goods By Air Freight From China To Congo?
- Why Should You Choose Air Freight From China To Congo?
- What Is The Cheapest Way To Ship A 20 Pound Package From China To Congo?
- Can You Ship Products In 1 Day When Shipping From China To Congo?
- How Much Time Does Sea Freight From China To Congo Take To Ship Products?
- What Is The Cost Of Shipping Goods By Sea Freight From China To Congo?
- Why Should You Choose Sea Freight From China To Congo?
- What Is The Best Between Air Freight And Sea Freight?
- What Is The Cheapest Shipping From China To Congo?
- Which Products Are Illegal To Import When Shipping From China To Congo?
- What Are Some Ways To Lower Costs When Shipping From China To Congo?
- What Is The Maximum Package Height Allowed For Air Freight Shipment From China To Congo?
- Does The Size Of Your Box Matter When Shipping From China To Congo?
- Is Customs Clearance A Must When Shipping Goods From China To Congo?
- Who Is Responsible For Paying Customs Duty When Shipping From China To Congo?
- How Much Customs Duty Will I Have To Pay When Shipping Goods From China To Congo?
- What Process Should I Follow If Shipments Are Delayed By Customs When Shipping From China To Congo?
- What Happens If You Don’t Declare Information About Your Goods When Shipping From China To Congo?
1. What Is The Process Of Shipping From China To Congo?
Shipping from China to Congo can be daunting if you are not familiar with the shipping process.
However, choosing a freight forwarder will make it easy to ship from China to Congo.
They will carry out the shipping procedures on your behalf.
There are two ways to ship from China to Congo, by sea or air.
Let’s see how you can get started with shipping from China to Congo:
Identify Products For Importation
The first step in shipping is product identification.
You need to do in-depth product research to find products suitable for import.
Look for products that are in high demand and the associated values of the product.
Study The Import Procedures Of Congo
One of the key steps in making sure your goods don’t get held up in customs is to study the import rules.
Find out which documents, certificates, and licenses are necessary for customs clearance.
Additionally, make sure the product you are importing is not listed in the prohibited items for import.
You can log into the Congo Customs Website for additional details on paperwork and regulations.
Negotiate With Multiple Suppliers
Negotiating with suppliers is a must if you want to find the best rates to ship from China to Congo.
Talking with different suppliers gives you an edge and makes you aware of the market prices.
Some of the things you should negotiate are price, product quality, product quantity, and production period.
Choose The Best Transit Method
Here, you have to be strategic in choosing your shipping method.
In general, choose a shipping method that guarantees the most affordable and safest shipping solution.
Find A Freight Forwarder
Choosing a reliable logistics partner with shipping expertise is key to a successful shipment.
They can help you with cheapest shipping from China to Congo.
Find a freight forwarder with a good reputation, reliable track record, cheap rates, vast network, and an expert workforce to carry out your shipping requirements.
Get A China Shipping Insurance
To avoid a catastrophic loss to your business in case of any disaster, always get insurance.
Your freight forwarder can get the insurance on your behalf.
Insurances are affordable options to safeguard your investments.
Use the packaging materials provided by your freight forwarder for the cheapest shipping from China to Congo.
Additionally, use lightweight materials for packaging.
If possible, get custom-made boxes as they save space and reduce dimensional weight.
Paperworks are necessary for clearing customs and importing products without any hassles.
You should have the following documents ready for shipment:
- Bill of lading
- Commercial invoice
- Country of origin
- Import license
- Pro forma certificate
- Insurance certificate
- FERI certificate
You can track the whereabouts of your shipment using the tracking ID provided by your freight forwarder.
Tracking saves you from worrying and keeps you updated on the location of your shipment.
You need to clear the payment of your freight forwarder and wait for the shipment to arrive.
You should double-check the taxes and duties you have to pay.
Your freight forwarder will take responsibility for cargo moving at sea and will deliver the goods to your destination.
Your goods will arrive at Matadi or Boma port if you are shipping by sea cargo.
For Air cargo, your shipment will arrive at the N’djili Airport.
From there, you have to receive your shipment and bring it to your preferred location.
If you have chosen door to door shipping from China to Congo, your goods will be delivered at the front of your door.
2. Can You Legally Ship Products From China To Congo?
Yes, it is legal to ship products from China to Congo by air or sea.
However, shipping illegal goods is prohibited.
Therefore, you should carefully examine and make sure the goods you are importing are legal to ship from China to Congo.
3. What Is The Role Of Freight Forwarders In Shipping Goods From China To Congo?
Freight forwarders take the role of managing logistics and guaranteeing safe and smooth delivery of goods on behalf of the importer.
They are responsible for choosing the correct transportation method, filing paperwork, finding insurance, paying customs duty, and clearing customs of your goods.
They have expertise in shipping cargo internationally and can help you save both time and money.
Shipping cargo from overseas is almost impossible nowadays without the service of a reliable freight forwarder.
4. How Do You Choose A Trustworthy Freight Forwarder?
Freight forwarders act as the middleman between shippers and carriers.
They can either make your business run successfully or bring it down to a complete halt.
That’s why you must choose a trustworthy freight forwarder with a good reputation and years of experience to ship from China to Congo.
Here are a few things you should look out for :
- Choose a reputable freight forwarder that has been operating in the shipping business for a good number of years.
- Make sure they are WCA approved members.
- Ensure they are part of an exemplary network consisting of other industry members. Remember, the connection is key in the shipping business.
- Make sure they provide various services such as helping you file for paperwork, insurance, customs clearance support, shipping logistics support, warehousing support, etc.
- Choose someone who has a detailed pricing structure.
- Read customer reviews and decide if they are a good choice for you.
HART Worldwide is a reputable Chinese freight forwarder with many years of shipping experience. You can count on us to ship from China to Congo by sea or air.
5. Which International Express Shipping Services Are Available When Shipping From China To Congo?
International express shipping services like DHL, UPS, FedEx are available to help you with express shipping from China to Congo.
UPS, DHL both have their offices in Kinshasa, the capital city of Congo.
Let’s have a look at their offerings:
UPS express shipping from China to Congo
- UPS worldwide saver pricing starts at $58.90.
- Delivery time is 3-5 business days.
- UPS expedited worldwide offers delivery in 1-2 business days.
- Pricing starts at $218.
DHL express shipping from China to Congo
- DHL express worldwide pricing starts at $80.
- The estimated delivery time is 2-3 working days.
6. Is It Cheaper To Use DHL Or FedEx For Express Shipping From China To Congo?
DHL and FedEx both have a reputation for offering excellent express shipping services over the years.
DHL worldwide express shipping rates are priced a bit cheaper than FedEx.
The delivery time of DHL is also a bit faster.
For example, DHL’s worldwide delivery date of 1-3 business days starts at $96.70. In comparison, FedEx’s International’s first delivery time of 2 days starts at $216.
DHL offers faster and cheaper shipping rates than FedEx.
7. Is Door To Door Shipping From China To Congo Available?
Yes, door to door delivery shipping from China to Congo is available.
International express shipping services like DHL, UPS, FedEx all provide door to door delivery in China To Congo shipping.
UPS express worldwide guarantees door to door delivery services in 1-3 working days.
HART Logistics also provides door to door shipping from China to Congo.
You can learn more about our door to door service policies from here
8. How Much Time Does Air Freight From China To Congo Take To Ship Products?
In regular air freight shipment, it takes around 3-10 days to ship products from China’s Shanghai Airport to N’djili Airport of Congo.
The Shipment time of goods in air express shipping is around 1-3 days from China to Congo.
9. What Is The Cost Of Shipping Goods By Air Freight From China To Congo?
The cost of air freight from China to Congo is around $5.50-$20 per kilo.
Prices will go up for express shipping from China to Congo.
In express shipping from China to Congo, the cost of air freight services range between $50-$200 per kilo of product.
10. Why Should You Choose Air Freight From China To Congo?
Air freight is the fastest mode of transportation for shipping cargo from China to Congo.
Air freight provides the cheapest shipping from China to Congo when shipping goods in a minimum amount.
Air cargo services have high levels of security and a low risk of cargo damage or theft.
Insurance services require low-cost premiums and mean you save money on insurance.
You also need less warehousing support when you choose air freight.
11. What Is The Cheapest Way To Ship A 20 Pound Package From China To Congo?
The cheapest way to ship a 20-pound package from China to Congo is by regular air freight shipment.
You can expect to pay up to $75-$125.
Regular air freight is the cheapest option when shipping in small volumes.
You will get the fastest and most secure delivery when you choose air cargo.
HART Worldwide provides the cheapest shipping from China to Congo. We have signed several agreements and contracts with the big carriers, and we enjoy discounts from them.
12. Can You Ship Products In 1 Day When Shipping From China To Congo?
Yes, it is possible to ship products in 1 day or on the same day when shipping from China to Congo.
UPS express worldwide provides same-day delivery, overnight delivery, and next-day delivery.
13. How Much Time Does Sea Freight From China To Congo Take To Ship Products?
Sea freight from China to Congo requires a long time to ship products due to high transit times.
The average duration of shipping is around 40-60 days in sea freight shipment from China to Congo.
The time required may increase at times due to longer transit durations.
14. What Is The Cost Of Shipping Goods By Sea Freight From China To Congo?
Sea freight is the most affordable option for shipping large quantities of goods from China to Congo.
In FCL shipping, the cost of shipping a 20 feet container is $2500-$3500.
You can pay up to $4900 for shipping a 40 feet container.
In LCL shipping from China to Congo, the cost is around $3.50-$6 per kg.
Consider our services for your next shipping adventures.
15. Why Should You Choose Sea Freight From China To Congo?
You should choose sea freight from China to Congo if your shipment is large in size.
Sea freight services are cost-effective when you ship in large volumes.
Additionally, Your freight forwarder can consolidate shipment to reduce costs.
Shipping containers can be used for additional shipment by rail or roads.
Sea freight is responsible for 90% of worldwide shipments.
Because of its cost-effectiveness, it is the most popular shipping method among shippers.
16. What Is The Best Between Air Freight And Sea Freight?
Air freight and sea freight are both best for serving different purposes.
Let’s take a look at a comparison between them:
|Air Freight||Sea Freight|
|● Air freight is the fastest shipping method.||● Sea freight is significantly slower than air freight.|
|● Air freight is more expensive for shipping large quantities of merchandise.||● Sea freight is the most affordable option for shipping a large volume of goods.|
|● Air freight is more secure and fast.||● Sea freight is less secure compared to air freight.|
|● Insurance cost is low||● High premiums on insurance costs.|
|● The estimated shipping time is 3-10 days.||● The expected shipping time is between 40-60 days.|
|● The shipping cost from China to Congo of a 20 feet container is $10,000||● The shipping cost from China to Congo of a 20 feet container is $3000.|
You have to devise your shipping plans strategically for best results. Consider your shipping requirements to decide what’s best for you.
17. What Is The Cheapest Shipping From China To Congo?
For shipping in small volumes, preferably less than 100 pounds, air freight is the cheapest shipping from China to Congo.
For shipping large quantities of merchandise, sea cargo is the cheapest shipping from China to Congo.
For example, it will cost you $3000 to ship a 20 feet container by sea freight from China to Congo.
That same 20 feet container will cost you around $10000 to ship by air freight from China to Congo.
18. Which Products Are Illegal To Import When Shipping From China To Congo?
The government of Congo has created a list of items that are prohibited for shipment from China to Congo. The list includes :
- Firearms & ammunition
- Illegal drugs
- Water hyacinths
- Pornographic materials
- Coins & commercial banknotes
- Animal skins, bones, and meat
- Live animals and plants
- Military equipment
- Communications distortion devices
- Second-hand materials for investment
19. What Are Some Ways To Lower Costs When Shipping From China To Congo?
There are no magic solutions to lower your shipping cost from China to Congo. However, You can follow these to reduce shipping cost from China to Congo:
- Use experienced and reputed freight forwarding companies
- Use lightweight materials to reduce the weights of shipping packages
- Use custom-designed packaging for better use of space
- Find flat shipping rates for bulk shipping
- Create shipping strategies to take advantage of discounted shipping rates
- Negotiate with several carries for best rates
- Get insurance from third party companies
- Be aware of all your shipping fees
20. What Is The Maximum Package Height Allowed For Air Freight Shipment From China To Congo?
International air express shipping providers such as UPS, USPS, DHL, FedEx all have a maximum package height limit for shipment from China to Congo.
UPS accepts packages that are up to 165 inches in length and girth.
The maximum acceptable package length is 108 inches.
USPS also accepts package lengths up to 108 inches.
DHL allows package length up to 118 inches.
FedEx requires package length to be within 119 inches.
If your packages cross the allowed limit, you will be subjected to special pricing and DIM calculations.
21. Does The Size Of Your Box Matter When Shipping From China To Congo?
Absolutely, the smaller the size of your box, the lesser the shipping cost from China to Congo.
Airfreight services use the dimensional weight to calculate shipping cost from China to Congo.
Small boxes have lower dimensional weight and thus, lower shipping cost from China to Congo.
But remember, instead of using two small boxes for your package, use one large box.
Watch this Youtube video for a better understanding :
22. Is Customs Clearance A Must When Shipping Goods From China To Congo?
Absolutely, clearing customs is a must for you to receive your shipment from China to Congo.
You need to submit the bill of lading, commercial invoice, country of origin, airway bill, package list, and other necessary documents for early customs clearance.
Additionally, You will need to have a FERI certificate to ship from China to Congo.
You can watch this youtube video to learn more about customs clearance :
You can be fined up to $2500 for not having the Feri certificate, and customs will not clear your shipment.
This will increase your shipping cost from China to Congo.
You can read more about the FERI certificate from here
23. Who Is Responsible For Paying Customs Duty When Shipping From China To Congo?
As the importer, you are responsible for paying customs duty when shipping from China to Congo.
However, You may seek assistance from your freight forwarder company.
They will assist you or completely pay the shipping duties on your behalf.
You will be required to pay them back before or after your shipment is completed.
24. How Much Customs Duty Will I Have To Pay When Shipping Goods From China To Congo?
The Congolese customs authority uses the CIF method to calculate product duty charges for shipment from China to Congo.
CIF means import duty is calculated based on both imported goods’ value and costs of shipping.
When importing goods from outside of Congo, you’ll be subjected to a 20% import duty.
However, goods valued less than $100 will be exempted from any import duty.
25. What Process Should I Follow If Shipments Are Delayed By Customs When Shipping From China To Congo?
Be patient and simply wait for your shipment.
There is little you can do when shipments are held up by customs.
Call your freight forwarding company and let them know.
Find out if there are any taxes due.
Ensure you have provided all the necessary documents.
Make sure you have declared the goods correctly.
Customs can be a lengthy process, so it’s better to wait it out.
26. What Happens If You Don’t Declare Your Goods Properly When Shipping From China To Congo?
It is mandatory to declare the correct value of the goods you are importing.
Undervaluation or false valuation of goods is illegal and taken seriously by customs authorities.
If you don’t declare your goods properly, your products will be seized or delayed by customs.
You’ll be brought in for questioning and may even face legal charges.
Your products will get delayed and, in more serious cases, even destroyed.
That’s why it is essential for you to declare the correct value of goods when importing.
We hope this FAQ guide on shipping products from China to Congo was able to answer all of your queries.
As you can probably see, shipping from China to Congo is not as complex as it sounds.
The best part is there are plenty of resources available to assist you in your shipping journey.
Through the service of a reliable freight forwarding partner, you can easily build a profitable export-import business from China to Congo.