HART Worldwide is your one-stop international freight forwarder that can help you shipping from China to Georgia. Or ship your goods from Georgia to China.
HART has rich experience for shipping from China to Georgia. We have dedicated market team to monitor the market changes continuously. So, we can provide valuable market insights to you, just send your request.
We also have the customs affair department to study and follow up the customs policies in Georgia and China. Customs compliance is our one of our operation principles, so your shipment from China will always be risk-free.
HART has signed agreements with the major airline and shipping companies, such as ET, TK, EK, QR, CX, AY, CA, CZ airlines, and Maersk, MSC, CMA-CGM, COSCO, Evergreen, APL, PIL, Yang Ming, OOCL, etc. Which ensures our space availability and competitive shipping rate.
Standardization and systematization are another two big advantages of HART. Our in-house developed logistics system operates, monitors and tracks all your shipping orders online. The processing doesn’t rely on any individual person, you will always enjoy the smooth services.
No matter you want to ship from China to Georgia by air, sea, train, express or door to door, you can get your ideal solutions here. Just knock the door.
Our Services for Shipping from China to Georgia.
Why Choose Hart to Ship From China to Georgia.
It is very important to make sure we understand the market we are operating in. This is why we focus on systematization and standardization of our whole process so that we can provide our customers with the best service at the best price.
Cheap Shipping Rate
HART Worldwide has always thought ahead, which is why our agreements with some of the biggest airlines and shipping companies air us in our business. The long-term deals ensure we have space for your goods and have the lowest shipping cost from China to Georgia
Standardization of logistics solutions with standardization in service procedures and standardized cargo handling has given us the ability to communicate with our clients quickly. It also allows us to perform to the best of our abilities.
The way we have designed our whole system is to provide each of our clients with a customized experience. And all of this is completely paperless. Monitoring, tracing, and operation are all possible online. There is no reliance on one person, so there are fewer risks.
You will be in control of everything going on when we ship your goods. The way we have constructed the nodes is to be self-controlled. So, there are people at checkpoints who will monitor if everything is running smoothly.
Custom Clearance Service
Our very skilled customs clearance team is ever-present to learn about all the rules and regulations. This helps to make sure all your packages pass through customs without a hitch. Their duty is to stay up-to-date about all customs policies.
We operate all over the world; in China alone, we have warehouses in more than 20 cities. And there are more warehouses in some of the most significant countries like Germany, the UK, Poland, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan. You will also find us in Egypt, Ethiopia, Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda, Ghana, Tanzania, Senegal, etc
Highly Trained Team
We understand how important it is to have a team of skilled and experienced individuals. This is why we provide our employees with proper training and make sure to evaluate their performance to ensure quality.
It is our belief that professionalism is everything in running a business. Our staff is trained and educated with the same beliefs as us. They have all the knowledge required to provide you with the best results.
Check How We Help You Ship from China to Georgia
Qualifications and Honor for Shipping from China to Georgia
Business Form for International Freight Forwarders
Chinese Ministry of Commerce has regulations for international freight forwarders. With these regulations, freight forwarders working in China must have to receive the certificate issued as per “Foreign Trade Laws of the People’s Republic of China” and “Regulations of the People’s China on the Administration of International Cargo Transport Agency.” HART got it from the beginning.
NVOCC Business Operation Qualification Registration Certificate
The concerned authority, the Ministry of Transportation of China, regularly requests registration after fulfilling the required pre-conditions. As it is not easy for ordinary freight forwarders, many companies are out of official NVOCC registration. HART has it and enjoys advantages in booking and shipment. We can issue bills of lading. It helps in reasonable control of the parcels and cargo.
Quality Management System Certificate
ISO certification is the worldwide recognition of quality management systems. After achieving it, the company is bound to follow the prescribed policy and regulations’ quality management system. HART has established its management with ISO9001 2015. By this, our customers are assured of service excellence. Moreover, the Georgian Government also follows this standard for Shipping.
Certificate of Membership for WCA
Being a member of the World Cargo Transportation Alliance (WCA), HART is well covered with the industry’s best possible financial protection system. It allows our freight company to maintain the best business practices with other WCA members with secured confidence. It provides professional comfort to our clients. That is why we feel so confident in the industry.
Certificate of Membership for CIFA
We are a proud member of the China International Freight Forwarders Association and CIFA (China Freight Forwarding Association). It is a national social organization in China’s international freight forwarding industry guided by China’s Ministry of Commerce. The mission of CIFA is to strengthen industry self-discipline and coordination management and create a fair, competitive market environment.
Member Unit for SIFFA
SIFFA (Shenzhen International Freight Forwarders Association) is an industry organization of freight forwarders. The Shenzhen Civil Affairs Bureau approves it as a legal entity. HART is a proud unit member of SIFFA. This association is engaged in the welfare of unit members. SIFFA guides protect and coordinate the members through the exchange of information. It coordinates relations and cooperation.
Our Network on the World
We have branches or warehouses in more than 20 Chinese cities, including Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Yiwu, Ningbo, Wenzhou, Taizhou, Jinhua, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Putian, Tianjin, Dalian, Qingdao, Suzhou, Zhengzhou, Changsha, etc. Representatives or warehouses in UK, Germany, Poland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and African countries like Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Morocco, Egypt, Cote d’Ivoire, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Senegal, Rwanda, etc.
Shipping Products From China To Georgia| A Complete FAQ Guide
Georgia has 4 seaports and 109 airports. Savannah seaport is the busiest port there.
Do you want to ship goods from China to Georgia?
Do you know the shipping process from the beginning to the end?
I will describe and answer all the questions in this article you might ask.
This FAQ article will help you to be clear about the process of shipment from China to Georgia.
Table of Content
- How Can I Ship Goods From China To Georgia?
- Does The Government Of Georgia Allow The Shipment From China To Georgia Of Products?
- How Much Is The Shipping Cost From China To Georgia?
- Does DHL Express Ship From China To Georgia?
- How Much Is DHL International Express Shipping From China To Georgia?
- What Is The Average Shipping Time From China To Georgia?
- How Convenient Is The Air Freight From China To Georgia?
- How Does The Authority Of Air Freight Calculate The Chargeable Weight While You Are Shipping From China To Georgia?
- How Much International Air Freight Costs For Shipping From China To Georgia?
- How Long Does It Take For An Air Cargo Ship From China To Georgia?
- What Is The Maximum Weight For Different Air Cargo From China To Georgia?
- What Are The Products That Georgian Authority Does Not Allow When Shipping From China To Georgia Throughout Air Cargo?
- How Much Does it Cost While You Are Doing Sea Freight From China To Georgia?
- How Long Does It Take For A Cargo Ship From China To Georgia By Sea?
- Which One You Should Choose Between Sea Freight And Air Freight?
- Which One Is Cheaper? Air Freight Or Sea Freight?
- How To Avoid Over Shipping Cost From China to Georgia?
- How To Go Through The Customs Clearance Process For Shipping From China To Georgia?
- Shall I Pay The Customs Charges For Importing Goods From China To Georgia?
- How Much Is The Customs Duty In Georgia For Shipping From China To Georgia?
- Who Will Pay The Customs Charges When Shipping From China To Georgia?
- How Long Will Georgian Customs Hold The Packages When Shipping From China To Georgia?
- What Will Happen If You Refuse To Pay Import Duties When Shipping From China To Georgia?
1. How Can I Ship Goods From China To Georgia?
There are 2 popular shipping modes from China to Georgia. They are,
- Air Freight
- Sea Freight
Sea Freight means shipping through the ocean by cargo ships.
Air Freight means shipping goods by air.
There are 2 containing methods also when you are freighting through the sea.
These are called Full Container Load (FCL), and Less Than Container Load (LCL).
While you are choosing FCL, that means you have to hire a whole container of the ship and pay the entire bill of the whole container.
You don’t need to share your shipping container with other importers.
This is suitable for a large importation.
Also, this is cost-effective for large businesses.
Less Than Container Load means you can share a container with other importers.
You don’t need to hire the entire container and pay the total bill.
If you import a small package, this is suitable for your importation.
While you are choosing the air freight from China to Georgia, you can ship your products by two types of flight.
One is a passenger plane paying the bill for per kg goods, another is a cargo plane, which only ships goods from China to Georgia.
There is another way to freight from China to Georgia.
In the year 2019, rail freight started from China to Eurasia and Europe.
You can also send your goods from China to Georgia by rail.
2. Does The Government Of Georgia Allow The Shipment From China To Georgia Of Products?
Every year Georgia imports 20 million tons of goods by sea.
They also import $800 million equivalent goods from China.
You can see here for more.
There is no restriction from Georgian Authority to import goods from China in Georgia.
But you will find some products that need special approval from the customs authority while importing from China to Georgia.
Even the bonding between the two countries gets tied up for cooperating with each other in export-import.
3. How Much Is The Shipping Cost From China To Georgia?
Cost is a crucial thing for your business.
It impacts on the profit.
The less import cost, the more profit.
Shipping cost depends on several things while you are shipping from China to Georgia.
Container size, product quantity, chargeable cost, weather, and more effects the shipping cost.
Delivery destination, port’s processing system also affect the shipping cost from China to Georgia.
An average of $2600 to $3000 will be needed for a 20’ and an average of $3500 to $4000 will be needed for a 40’ container.
Airfreight costs around $5 to $20 per kg based on various things.
4. Does DHL Express Ship From China To Georgia?
DHL is an international courier, package delivery, and express mail service that serves its services in over 220 countries worldwide.
It’s a German-based company that was established in 1969.
DHL delivers 1.5 billion parcels every year all over the world.
DHL also ships goods from China to Georgia.
5. How Much Is DHL International Express Shipping From China To Georgia?
The cost of DHL service varies with different things like the weight of the package, size of the package, destination of the package, etc.
If you want to ship a 1 kg package from Shanghai, China to Tbilisi, Georgia boxed with 60 cubic inches, you have to pay $200 to $220, or 700 to 720 GEL for this.
6. What Is The Average Shipping Time From China To Georgia?
Shipping time varies for different matters.
You can’t say the exact shipping time from China to Georgia.
But you can predict an average time limit for shipping from China to Georgia.
By sea, it will take 30 days to 50 days for shipping from China to Georgia.
By air, it might be 1-12 days based on several facts like customs clearance and other formalities, flight delaying, etc .
7. How Convenient Is The Air Freight From China To Georgia?
The air freight shipping method has significant advantages from China to Georgia.
- Quickest Shipping Method: Air freight from China to Georgia is the quickest shipping method, though it is expensive.
- On-Time Departure, Reliable: As air flight is a continuous thing, it is highly reliable for shipping. Even if the air flights are delayed for any reason, it will not create that much problem because air flights depart every hour from China to Georgia.
- Shipping Anywhere: You can ship your goods anywhere in Georgia by air since there are 109 airports in Georgia.
- Easy Tracking Advantage: Tracking the air flight is easy. Because it has flight number, off-time and landing time, and radio signal communications.
- More Secure: The level of security of airfreight is 99.99%. The authority of air cargo maintains the security very strictly.
- More Profitable for Small Business: As air freight is the quickest shipping method, you can deliver the goods to the consumers from China to Georgia. Though the air freight shipping method is expensive, your profit will balance your cost if your goods have huge demand in the market.
8. How Does The Authority Of Air Freight Calculate The Chargeable Weight While You Are Shipping From China To Georgia?
Chargeable weight is the weight that carriers (ship, plane, or other transportation methods) calculate for determining the shipping cost.
They consider two types of weight, one is gross weight, and another is volumetric weight.
Which one is greater while determining the weight, this will be the chargeable weight for that shipment from China to Georgia.
Let’s see how to calculate the chargeable weight.
You are sending 300 kg cotton.
The box size is,
Length= 45 inches
Width= 40 inches
Gross weight= 300 kg
Volume=45X35X40=63,000 cubic inches
1 CBM=61,024 cubic inches
63,000 cubic inches= 1.03 CBM
The air cubic conversation factor=167
The volumetric weight = 167 X CBM= 167 X 1.03= 172 kg
Here, The gross weight (300 kg) is bigger than the volumetric weight (115 kgs).
So the authority of air cargo will charge the bill of shipping by taking the gross weight as the chargeable weight.
9. How Much International Air Freight Costs For Shipping From China To Georgia?
The air freight shipping cost from China to Georgia is not fixed.
It depends on many things like weight, box size, service mode choice, etc.
The authorities of normal passenger planes will bill you $5 to $20 per kg shipping from China to Georgia.
Shipping express services like DHL, FedEx express, etc. will cost around $200 to $220 per kg boxed goods door-to-door shipping from China to Georgia.
10. How Long Does It Take For An Air Cargo Ship From China To Georgia?
Air cargo shipping is the quickest method of shipping from China to Georgia.
Usually, it takes 5-12 working days for normal air freight.
International shipping express services take 1-5 days for airfreight by giving express service for shipping from China to Georgia. Ex: FedEx, DHL, UPS, Made in China, etc.
11. What Is The Maximum Weight For Different Air Cargo From China To Georgia?
The maximum weight is not the same for all aircraft.
There are differences in the maximum weight limit amongst various models.
There are hundreds of aircraft models in the world.
Amongst them, a significant number of different modeled aircraft ship goods from China to Georgia.
So it is very much expected that the weight limit must be different also.
The Airbus A-380 can bear a maximum weight of 84,200 kgs.
It is the highest capable passenger plane amongst all passenger planes.
On the other hand, the biggest cargo aircraft Antonov An-225 can bear a maximum weight of 2,50,000 kgs, which is the highest amongst all the cargo aircraft.
12. What Are The Products That Georgian Authority Does Not Allow When Shipping From China To Georgia Throughout Air Cargo?
Georgia prohibits the items of goods that are harmful to the safety and health of Georgia and its people.
Here is a list of prohibited items to import in Georgia by air cargo or whatever.
- Toiletries, Haz
- Medical samples
- Nuclear Material
- Bio Products
- Checks, Payroll
- Bearer Documents
- Devices for Smoking Opium or Hashish
- Graphite Products
- Ice, Dry
- Ice, Wet
- Infectious Substances
- Magnetized Materials
- Psychotherapy Substances
- Political Material
- Radio Actives
- Dangerous Goods as defined by IATA (Intl. Air Transport Association)
Besides these, weapons and ammunition need special approval from the Ministries of Justice and Internal Affairs.
13. How Much Does it Cost While You Are Doing Sea Freight From China To Georgia?
Sea freight cost varies based on various things, like container size, container mode, package size, delivery distance, etc.
So, the shipping cost rate is not fixed.
Let’s see some approximate sea freight costs from China to Georgia.
Also the sea freight is the cheapest shipping from China to Georgia.
This data will give you a basic idea about sea freight costs from China to Georgia.
|Port of Origin||Port of Destination||Approximate Shipping Cost ($)|
14. How Long Does It Take For A Cargo Ship From China To Georgia By Sea?
Sea freight is a slower mode of shipping from China to Georgia than airfreight.
No one can say the exact shipping time or how long a sea freight will take shipping from China to Georgia.
Various things are related to the impact on shipping time to ship from China to Georgia.
Like container size, weather conditions, the loading time of goods, technical problems, distance of the destination, etc. can induce a time delay.
Here is some approximate time limit that a sea cargo might take to ship from China to Georgia to give you a basic idea.
|Port of Origin||Port of Destination||Approximate Time to Take|
Hart Worldwide Logistics provides door-to-door service through famous shipping carriers from China to Georgia.
Let’s check and watch how container shipping works.
15. Which One You Should Choose Between Sea Freight And Air Freight?
Now, this is the time to choose the shipping mode.
Possibly you might have to hurry to get your goods shipped from China to Georgia.
You might have a short budget, or you might have no time concern.
You might have hundreds of entities on your demand while you are shipping goods from China to Georgia.
Now the question is, which shipping method you would choose to ship your goods from China to Georgia will be the best for you?
There is no specific answer.
As you have hundreds of variations in your demand, the shipping method is related to your demands directly.
If you want quick delivery, you have to air freight your goods from China to Georgia.
In this case, you have to pay more shipping costs.
But, if you need to deliver the goods to your consumers in a short time and make a great profit from this, you can choose air freight.
On the other hand, if you are in no hurry to get the goods shipped from China to Georgia, and want a cost-effective shipping method, you can choose sea freight.
16. Which One Is Cheaper? Air Freight Or Sea Freight?
From the previous discussion of this article, we now know the cost of two methods of shipping.
So, which method is the cheapest shipping from China to Georgia?
We can say, sea freight is the cheapest way of shipping from China to Georgia.
Though the sea freight method is a slower method of shipping also.
Hart Worldwide Logistics offers you the rate for the cheapest shipping from China to Georgia by both sea and airfreight.
17. How To Avoid Over Shipping Cost From China to Georgia?
Less shipping cost is one of the key factors to get a good profit.
There are many ways to reduce the shipping cost while you are shipping goods from China to Georgia.
Let’s see some functioning tips on how to reduce shipping costs from China to Georgia.
- Demeaning the Box Size and Dimension: Keep your packaging box as small as you can. Don’t put the small goods in a large box. Your chargeable cost will remain less.
- Negotiate with More Shippers and Get Discount on your Shipping: Negotiate with more shippers. You will get a discount on one for sure.
- Choose the Poly Packaging: Pack your packages with a poly mailer, if there are no fragile items. It will save you from more volumetric weights.
- Prepaid Shipping: Use a prepaid payment method, it might reduce the shipping cost of your goods up to 20%.
- Use the Package Provided by Your Carrier: Your shipper or carrier will provide you the package for packaging your goods. They will always provide cost-effecting packages. Always use the packages they provide. This is one of the best ways to reduce the shipping cost.
- Use Third-Party Insurance: Another way to reduce the shipping cost is doing third-part insurance. If the shipper charges $0.90 for every $100 of goods, the third party insurance agency will charge almost half of the shipper. The quantity of money will be a huge amount of savings while you are shipping a large shipment from China to Georgia.
Hart Worldwide Logistics offers the cheapest shipping from China to Georgia through all shipping methods.
18. How To Go Through The Customs Clearance Process For Shipping From China To Georgia?
In Georgia, customs clearance is not that complicated.
You have to fulfill some basic rules for getting import clearance in Georgia customs.
You also can take help from a local expert or your freight forwarder who can deal with the customs authority for your customs clearance.
Besides this, you should know the customs clearance process.
- Import Declaration Paper: You have to declare the importation of your goods to the customs authority of Georgia.
- Commercial Invoice: An Imported invoice document must be provided which is approved by the ministry of the commerce of exporting country
- Transport Documentation: You have to show proper transport documentation to the authority of Georgia customs.
The authority of Georgian customs does not ask for a financial guarantee document for the importers while importing from China to Georgia.
19. Shall I Pay The Customs Charges For Importing Goods From China To Georgia?
You must pay the import duties and while you are importing goods from China to Georgia. The import duties will allow you to unveil your imported goods.
This cost might be lusty.
20. How Much Is The Customs Duty In Georgia For Shipping From China To Georgia?
In Georgia, there are three bands of customs duty rates.
They are 0%, 5%, and 12%.
Almost 90% of imported goods get the benefit of a zero-tariff rate in Georgia.
For goods that are entirely or partly produced in Georgia, a high customs tariff rate is applied.
- Wood and Wood Products,
- Wire and Cable
- Iron and Steel
- Soap and Organic Surface‐active Agents
- Agricultural Goods and Food Products
- Clothes, Construction Materials, and Washing Preparations Produced.
A combined customs tariff rate is applied to the alcoholic beverage.
Goods valued under $92 have a straight fee of $6 per customs declaration, and above $92 has a straight fee of $74 per customs declaration.
An 18% VAT applies to most of the imported goods in Georgia.
21. Who Will Pay The Customs Charges When Shipping From China To Georgia?
When your goods come to the customs authority of Georgia, they will impose the customs duty based on your products and their details.
The buyer of the importing goods is the payer of the import duties in Georgia.
Also, a broker can pay the import duties from the comradery of the buyer who has legal authority with legal documents.
22. How Long Will Georgian Customs Hold The Packages When Shipping From China To Georgia?
Customs clearance is a matter of minutes, hours, weeks, months, or even more.
It depends on various factors like whether you submit proper documents, whether any illegal goods are there or not, whether you pay the import duties or not, etc.
It will not take more time, if you import goods and provide customs declaration.
Georgian customs will ask for the documents from you, to complete the customs formalities.
The longer you take, the longer the customs will take to release your goods.
The Customs clearance process also depends on the shipping mode (air, sea, etc).
If you ship goods from China to Georgia by sea, it will take a long time.
Because large shipments get shipped by sea and it takes time to complete the customs process..
So, the process will be long as expected.
If you freight goods by air, it will take less time.
Another fact is VAT and TAX.
If you pay the vat and tax in time, customs will not take long to release your goods. It might be a few hours or days.
Not more than a week.
If there are restricted items in your importation and need special approval, it will take longer than you expect. It might be months.
Even if it might be destroyed, the goods are harmful to Georgia.
See how customs works:
23. What Will Happen If You Refuse To Pay Import Duties When Shipping From China To Georgia?
If you don’t pay customs charges when shipping from China to Georgia, your goods will not be released.
Georgian customs will ask for the customs charges from you.
If you refuse to pay the customs charges, they will wait.
They might ask for the charges from the freight forwarder if a long time passed and you don’t pay the charges.
The forwarder might pay the customs charges, abandon the goods to receive, or they might give charges for returning the goods to them.
We hope you get the necessary answer to specific questions about shipping from China to Georgia that you need to know while you are shipping goods from China to Georgia.
This guide will remove confusion about many common questions’ unknown facts to you if you are new to the import and export industry.
You also might get help importing your goods from China to Georgia from an agency who is experts in this field.
Hart Worldwide Logistics might help you with all the necessary help required.
We are waiting to fulfil your requirements.