HART Worldwide Logistics Limited is a worldwide freight forwarding firm which can help you move products from China to Iraq.
HART has had good skills in shipping from China to Iraq for numerous years. A specialist workforce keeps a close eye on economic conditions. We can also provide you with market insights.
We also help our clients with customs affairs and keep track of Iraqi and Chinese regulations. One of our main characteristics is customs fulfillment, which ensures shipment from China is always timely and risk-free.
ET, TK, EK, QR, CX, AY, CA, CZ airlines, MSC and CMA-CGM COSCO, Evergreen, APL, PIL, Yang Ming, OOCL, and other significant airline and shipping corporations have long-term agreements with HART. These deals assure our availability as well as a lower freight charge.
Standardization and systematization are two of HART’s major advantages. All of your shipping orders will be operated, monitored, and tracked online by our in-house logistics system.
You’ll find the most cost-effective options for shipping from China to Iraq here. All you need to do is contact us for fast shipment from China to Iraq.
Our Services for Shipping from China to Iraq
We can help you with air freight from China to Iraq. We will also handle customs clearance and ship your products to their final destination. Our low-cost air freight from China to Iraq keeps shipping cost from China to Iraq down while assuring on-time delivery.
We will carry your goods through sea freight from China to Iraq in a Full Container Load (FCL). We will also perform all customs processing and ensure a comfortable local delivery. In the alternative, vice versa.
Less Than Container Load (LCL) is the most extensively utilized shipment method worldwide. In terms of sea freight shipping, HART is quite adaptable; for less than containerized cargo, we can provide door-to-door shipping via LCL sea shipping.
Door to Door Shipping
We will provide door-to-door delivery from China to Iraq. HART Worldwide Logistics Limited will pick up the items in the Chinese area, ship them by air or sea and finally deliver them to the Iraqi location.
International express shipping from China to Iraq by DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, and other specialized special routes are also available. HART Worldwide Logistics Limited also offer them exclusive discounts.
HART has a dedicated staff that examines Iraq’s customs policy and works closely with local brokers to improve customs clearance. Our crew is well-versed in the customs policies of Iraq.
HART Worldwide Logistics Limited’s extensive network will provide you with good and easy options for long-term or short-term warehousing in China or Iraq. Simply you just need to contact us.
Pickup & Delivery
Door-to-door shipping from China to Iraq is one of our most popular services. All you have to do is provide us with the locations in China and Iraq, and we’ll send transport to take and deliver the items.
HART can help you consolidate orders from several vendors and ship them all at once. This reduces the cost to ship from China to Iraq. It will also lower the risk of your items being broken.
Why Choose Hart to Ship From China to Iraq
We focus on certain sectors and have a thorough understanding of them. The objective of standardization and systematization is to save money on shipping.
Cheap Shipping Rate
We have long-term partnerships with major airlines and shipping firms, and we are always trying to improve our work process and offer the cheapest shipping from China to Iraq.
Standardized logistics solutions, service techniques, and freight handling will provide a rapid response to you.
A specialized in-house software development team has created an unique support method that enables 100% online operation, monitoring, and tracking.
The whole value chain is self-contained. At each step, a dedicated specialist supervises the in-house software application.
Custom Clearance Service
Hart has dedicated customs clearing teams in various locations to guarantee that customs function. It also collaborates with local professional customs agents in various locations.
Branches or warehouses are located in the United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and African nations such as Kenya, Uganda, and Egypt, among others.
Highly Trained Team
Staff training is important to us, and we routinely give systematized training to all of our staff. They offer the finest service to our valued clients.
We always want our workers to apply their professional knowledge and abilities in their tasks. HART makes every attempt to give correct information and sound advice.
Check How We Help You Ship from China to Iraq
Qualifications and Honor for Shipping from China to Iraq
Business Form for International Freight Forwarders
According to the People’s Republic of China’s Foreign Trade Laws> and the People’s Republic of China’s Regulations on the Administration of International Cargo Transport Agency>, all international freight forwarders in China have to have a certificate for international freight forwarding operations.
NVOCC Business Operation Qualification Registration Certificate
In China, the vast majority of international freight forwarders are not NVOCCs. It is important to organize with China’s Ministry of Transportation, which has stricter requirements than any other freight forwarder in the nation. Non-Vessel-Operating Common Carrier provides benefits in terms of booking and shipment. It is able to issue bills of lading.
ISO9001 2015 Quality Management System Certificate
HART Worldwide Logistics Limited ensures great customer service and acts hard to avoid errors. Through an international quality management system that supervises contacts and work operations, HART aims to provide a satisfactory quality service to all our valuable clients.
Certificate of Membership for WCA
The World Cargo Transportation Alliance (WCA) is the largest and most powerful network of independent freight forwarders on the world. HART is automatically insured as a member by the industry’s most generous and largest financial protection project. It allows us to operate with other WCA members with total confidence.
Certificate of Membership for CIFA
The China International Freight Forwarders Association (CIFA) is a national social organization in China’s international logistics industry. It is under the jurisdiction of China’s Ministry of Commerce. CIFA’s mission is to improve industry self-discipline, management coordination, and market equity.
Member Unit for SIFFA
Shenzhen International Freight Forwarders Association (SIFFA) is a social organization with having legal personality recognized by the Shenzhen Civil Affairs Bureau. Its purpose is to assist members in sharing information by guiding and supporting. Additionally, relations are organized, fellowship is strengthened, and members are promoted.
Our Network on the World
We have branches or warehouses in more than 20 Chinese cities, including Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Yiwu, Ningbo, Wenzhou, Taizhou, Jinhua, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Putian, Tianjin, Dalian, Qingdao, Suzhou, Zhengzhou, Changsha, etc. Representatives or warehouses in UK, Germany, Poland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and African countries like Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Morocco, Egypt, Cote d’Ivoire, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Senegal, Rwanda, etc.
Shipping From China to Iraq | A Complete FAQ Guide
Iraq is a Western Asian country.
Iraq has had good relations with China for several years.
The good relation has made it easier for both of the nations to be involved in trade and commerce.
However, shipping from China to Iraq is difficult without the assistance of a reliable logistics partner.
The FAQ instructions below will assist individuals in learning more about executing plans to export from China to Iraq.
Table of Contents
- How Do Products Ship From China To Iraq?
- Does The Government Of Iraq Allow To Ship Products From China To Iraq?
- How Much Does It Cost To Ship To Iraq From China?
- Do International Express Companies Ship From China To Iraq?
- How Much Does It Cost To Ship International Express From China To Iraq?
- How long would it take to deliver cargo from China to Iraq using an international express company?
- What Are the Benefits of Chinese-Iraqi Air Cargo?
- How Much Does Air Freight From China To Iraq Cost Per Kilogram?
- What Is The Maximum Air Freight Weight For Shipping From China To Iraq?
- How Do You Calculate Air Freight Weight For Shipping From China To Iraq?
- How Much Time Does It Take For Air Cargo To Ship From China To Iraq?
- What Isn’t Permitted in Air Transportation From China To Iraq?
- What is the Sea Freight Cost From China to Iraq?
- How Much Time Does It Need To Ship By Sea From China To Iraq?
- What Distinguishes The Shipping Through Sea Freight And Air Freight From China To Iraq?
- Which Shipping Method Is The Cheapest If I Ship from China To Iraq?
- How Can I Decrease the Cost of Forwarding From China to Iraq?
- Do All Shipped Products To Iraq From China Go Through Customs?
- What Is the Customs Clearance Policy for Consignments from China to Iraq?
- What Is the Value of Customs Clearance in Iraq for Shipments From China?
- Who Is The Payer Of Import Duty When Shipping To Iraq From China?
- How Long Can Customs Hold Shipment To Iraq From China?
- What Happens If Anyone Lies To Customs During Shipping From China To Iraq?
1. How Do Products Ship From China To Iraq?
In the last decade, trading between China and Iraq has increased extensively.
When it comes to shipping from China to Iraq, there are several options.
In order to improve the market status, China and Iraq have recently concluded an important agreement that extends for twenty-five years and adds many sectors in them.
China is the world’s biggest importer.
Hence, a large number of the Iraq economy is covered by China.
HART Worldwide Logistics Limited is a leading international logistics company with many years of expertise that you may choose as your freight forwarder.
There are around twenty-six seaports and five international airports in Iraq through which all kinds of shipping goods proceed.
The process to ship from China to Iraq is easy and hassle-free as shipping carriers including FedEx, DHL, UPS, and Air Cargo, etc shipping services are available.
There are some important measures that one must follow to ship from China to Iraq successfully.
- Get familiar with Iraq’s import system. It is important to be sure about whether the shipping goods are allowed by the Government of Iraq or not.
- You have to be assured that the products are allowed to ship from China to Iraq.
Figure 1: Information about imp
- You need to get the necessary documents and license before placing any order. To know more you can visit the following link:
- Before placing an order, it is important to calculate the total shipping cost from China to Iraq which includes additional charges also.
HART Worldwide Logistics Limited provides complete customs clearance packages to make shipment from China to Iraq hassle-free.
Before going with any vendor or shipping company you must check the following points:
- The authenticity of the shipper’s website,
- Availability of physical office location of the shipping company,
- Client response,
- Customer demand,
- History and the number of deals till date,
- Calculating shipping charge,
- Comparing the shipping cost from China to Iraq.
- Offers and accessibilities.
Paperwork to ship from China to Iraq
The list of required documents differs depending on the different countries.
You must prepare and gather some essential documents to present to the customs office.
The documents mostly need to ship from China to Iraq requires as below:
- Commercial Invoice: A commercial invoice is a form of payment documentation. It’s a customs declaration that’s created by the exporter so that your goods aren’t held up and you don’t make a loss.
- Bills: The bill of lading is consigned as a particular consignee. In the majority of cases, it is not negotiable. Land, sea, and air waybills are the three types of bills of paper.
Inland bill: An inland bill is a contract between the items’ owner and the shipper. It gives the shipment information.
Sea invoice: If the products are being shipped by sea, you’ll require an ocean bill of lading.
Air Waybill and freight bill: Air Waybills are created by airline personnel or authorized representatives. It can also be prepared electronically.
- Packing List: Packing List is prepared by the shipper. It is a list of all goods to be shipped.
- Import/Export Declaration: This is a statement transcript that is usually required by different nations’ customs offices. This bill differs depending on the terms and conditions of the customs office.
- Certificate of Origin (CO): The certificate of origin provides data on the construction, manufacturing, or processing of the specific sent goods. It is provided by the exporter. The CO is presented by the Chamber of Commerce of Iraq.
- Shipper’s Letter of Instruction (SLI): The Shipper’s Letter of Instruction (SLI) is very important among all the bills. Shippers use this form to serve transportation and documentation documents to the agents.
HART ensures you such flexibility to ship from China to Iraq.
Selecting shipping method
Air freight is the most valuable method when transferring goods.
It is the fastest and hassle-free method to ship from China to Iraq.
It is the best choice for shipping goods almost anywhere in the world.
Like other countries, the best option to ship from China to Iraq is Airfreight.
However, both air freight and sea freight from China to Iraq are available.
On the other hand, if you use sea freight, the shipping cost from China to Iraq is comparatively low.
It offers the cheapest shipping from China to Iraq.
You have to choose which method is convenient and low-cost for you.
Packing and packaging
Appropriate packing is a must for your cargo to arrive safely at its destination
- Using bubble wrap to cover the boxes. It can assist to keep the items safe.
- There should be no empty space in the package.
- Remove all types of labels, indicators.
- Use strong tape. You can use the H taping method for extra safety.
- Wrapping all items separately is needed for products’ safety.
- Using a double-box packing method for sensitive items.
2. Does The Government Of Iraq Allow To Ship Products From China To Iraq?
Shipping from China to Iraq is allowed unless the shipping products include any kind of prohibited and unlawful items.
Many agreements have been signed to boost market access between the two nations.
There are no barriers to ship from China to Iraq except for a few items according to the import-export rules and regulations.
3. How Much Does It Cost To Ship To Iraq From China?
Sea freight from China to Iraq is regarded as the most economical and easy type of transportation by which product moves between countries during the export process.
Approximately 90% of items are carried by sea globally.
The shipping cost from China to Iraq is determined by several factors, including the weight and size of your cargo.
The average freight costs for the various product to ship from China to Iraq are ranged from:
|Shipping Method||Product Quantity||Approximate rate|
|Air Freight||Up to 100 Kilogram||$180.00|
|Air Express Companies||Over 70 Kilogram||$54.73|
|LCL||1 Cubic Meter||$10.00 to $100.00|
|FCL||Per container for 20’
Per container for 40’
4. Do International Express Companies Ship From China To Iraq?
Express air freight providers are often handled by firms (such as DHL, UPS, or FedEx) that handle the whole cargo.
International express firms ship from China to Iraq.
DHL, FedEx, UPS Express, TNT and USPS are some of the most popular companies that offer ship from China to Iraq.
Those express companies also provide door-to-door shipping from China to Iraq.
These express companies’ shipments are usually smaller than air freight.
For express shipping from China to Iraq, UPS Express and USPS Expedited are both available.
Most of the international express companies offer affordable shipping choices.
5. How Much Does It Cost To Ship International Express From China To Iraq?
DHL and FedEx provide a distinct price range in express shipping from China to Iraq.
DHL Express Shipping from China to Iraq Cost:
- The Free On Board price (FOB price) of DHL International Express shipping from China to Iraq is $2.50 to $5.00 per kilogram.
- DHL accepts L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, and Money Gram as payment methods.
- DHL provides door-to-door shipping from China to Iraq.
FedEx Express Shipping from China to Iraq Cost:
- Shipping from China to Iraq via FedEx Express the cost is between $17 and $25 per kilogram.
- FedEx provides door-to-door shipping from China to Iraq.
USPS Express Shipping from China to Iraq Cost:
- USPS costs $25.50 to $40 for delivering items weighing less than two lbs to ship from China to Iraq.
- USPS Express Shipping also offers door-to-door shipping from China to Iraq.
6. How long would it take to deliver a cargo from China to Iraq using an international express company?
It will take up to fifteen days to ship from China to Iraq if you do not select the proper firm and shipping method.
DHL only needs a maximum of 5 to 15 working days to ship your goods from China to Iraq.
Fedex’s premium airfreight service delivers heavier shipments worldwide within 7 to 20 working days.
USPS delivers shipments between 9 and 15 days on average.
However, the delivery time depends on the starting time and the destination of the package.
If the door-to-door service is taken then It is possible that the transportation will take a little longer.
Hart Logistics provides pickup and delivery and warehousing and all kinds of service you need for successfully shipping your products from China to Iraq.
7. What Are the Benefits of Chinese-Iraqi Air Cargo?
There are numerous advantages of air shipment from China to Iraq.
Below the advantages will be discussed briefly:
- The best quality of air freight is speed. It is the quickest and most convenient shipping method available.
- One of the positives of China to Iraq air freight is product assurance. Your shipment will be insured and secured with modern facilities.
- Air cargo saves our precious time while shipping from China to Iraq. Sea freight from China to Iraq takes roughly over 30 days or more. Air shipments usually take 3 to 15 days.
- Airfreight has no risk of pirates, theft.
- Unlike other modes of transportation, air freight assures safety first.
- Because your items will be shipped by air, you will not require as much packing, warehousing, or insurance.
8. How Much Does Air Freight From China To Iraq Cost Per Kilogram?
Shipping costs differ all around the world whether you choose air freight or sea freight.
Similarly, the shipping cost by air freight from China to Iraq also differs.
The cost is largely influenced by a variety of parameters, including the kind of cargo, size, weight, and so on.
Air freight rates to ship from China to Iraq range between $2.50 and $5.00 per kilogram, depending on the sort of product being shipped.
However, the cost of a certain sort of cargo will be considerably higher.
9. What Is The Maximum Air Freight Weight For Shipping From China To Iraq?
Despite air cargo’s fastest delivery system, it has some restrictions.
There is a weight limitation for air freight to ship from China to Iraq.
Air cargo transport’s unit is kilograms.
In passenger planes, the height is 158 centimeters maximum.
Special charter flights are also available to deliver large items.
Shipments with standard dimensions of 100 kilograms are weighted, and pallets with dimensions of 120 x 80 x 80 are weighted at 1000 kilos.
DHL, the international express company, enables the delivery of a minimum of 1 kilogram to a maximum of 70 kilograms in a single shipment.
FedEx, on the other hand, allows for packages weighing up to 150 pounds (68 kilograms) to be delivered.
The maximum weight can be increased or decreased depending on companies.
10. How Do You Calculate Air Freight Weight For Shipping From China To Iraq?
Freight weight calculation may seem hard at first look but the process is quite easy.
Volumetric weight is used to compute the chargeable weight of air cargo.
Shipping cost from China to Iraq are calculated using the formula below for volumetric weight:
Air freight shipment volume calculation: Volume is equal to the sum of the length, breadth, and height (L x W x H).
Divide the answer by 6,000.
11. How Much Time Does It Take For Air Cargo To Ship From China To Iraq?
Shipment delivery time relies upon the procedure and company you choose when it comes to air freight to ship from China to Iraq.
There are now five international airports in Iraq operating perfectly.
Through those ports, air shipments generally take 7 to 15 days.
If anyone selects special cargo for fast delivery it will price a bit more but will deliver your items in 5-7 days.
However, the door-to-door service will increase the delivery time, around 15 to 30 days.
12. What Isn’t Permitted in Air Transportation From China To Iraq?
Though there are numerous facilities, Iraq does not allow the import of some specific products.
Among those prohibited items, some products are harmful to the environment and weapons, knives, medicines, pets, and protected species, etc are included.
China has its own marked rules which prohibit or restrict exporting and importing of particular products.
Iraq also has restrictions on the importation of some goods.
The restricted items to ship from China to Iraq in air cargo are given below:
- Counterfeit currency
- Illegal drugs
- Unauthorized weapons, guns, explosives
- Nuclear material unless use for industry and medical purposes
- Meat and milk products
- Pets and other animals
- Pornographic Stuffed
- Narcotics, drugs, tobacco, and alcoholic beverages.
- Meats and soft fruits that have not been preserved.
13. What is the Sea Freight Cost From China to Iraq?
Sea freight is regarded as the best way to ship from China to Iraq.
Heavy construction equipment, cranes, project cargoes, etc generally transport by sea freight.
Sea freight from China to Iraq is the most popular way of transportation that shippers commonly use.
The cost of sea freight from China to Iraq would be between $3 and $7 per kilogram.
Shipping cost from China to Iraq is substantially less expensive than alternative choices.
Sea freight from China to Iraq is accessible in Full Container Load (FCL) and Less Than Container Load (LCL) sizes.
The cost will vary depending on FCL and LCL.
FCL and LCL are the most common shipping methods used globally in the international logistics industry for shipping by sea.
If the volume of your goods is up to 20CBM then it is better to use FCL.
Sea freight of Less Than Container Load (LCL) will be around $10.00 to $100.00 of 1 Cubic Meter (167 Kilogram).
However, a Full Container Load per container of 20-foot would be around $1,200 and per container of 40-foot would be $2,100.
Please see the additional information on FCL and LCL below:
HART provides a wide range of comprehensive and flexible logistics services to ship from China to Iraq via ocean freight.
14. How Much Time Does It Need To Ship By Sea From China To Iraq?
Shipping products via sea freight from China to Iraq is the most affordable out of other options, but it also takes the longest.
Still, many shippers choose sea freight as it is the cheapest shipping from China to Iraq.
Sea freight will take four to six weeks on average to ship from China to Iraq.
15. What Distinguishes The Shipping Through Sea Freight And Air Freight From China To Iraq?
There are many differences between China to Iraq air freight and sea freight.
The main differences will be highlighted briefly below:
Air Freight from China to Iraq:
- Air freight from China to Iraq is a faster and safer mode of transportation than naval freight. To ship from China to Iraq it would take between 7 and 15 days.
- There is a fixed dimension to ship from China to Iraq by air.
- When compared to marine freight, air freight saves money on packaging, storage, and insurance.
- Air shipping is much faster than sea delivery, which is why a lot of people tend to prefer it.
Sea Freight from China to Iraq:
- Sea freight is usually very slower than air cargo. It takes at least 4 to 6 weeks to ship from China to Iraq.
- Sea freight offers more spaces that are known to transport heavy equipment, cranes, project cargoes, etc.
- Sea freight is the cheapest shipping from China to Iraq.
16. Which Shipping Method Is The Cheapest If I Ship from China To Iraq?
Sea freight is the cheapest shipping from China to Iraq however it takes a long time to arrive.
There are many seaports in China.
Most of them are regarded as the largest in the world.
Sea freight is the cheapest shipping from China to Iraq among other options.
Full Container Load (FLC) shipping is the most efficient and cost-friendly option to ship your items to Iraq from China.
HART has a special team for sea freight who is always prepared to respond to your urgent needs.
17. How Can I Decrease the Cost of Forwarding From China to Iraq?
Everyone must consider which option is the most convenient and cheapest shipping from China to Iraq.
Shipping cost from China to Iraq include various variables.
Furthermore, there are several additional charges and taxes.
Shipping is never inexpensive but you can follow some steps to make it less costly.
Below, some ideas are given:
- Shipping costs from China to Iraq can be reduced by using lightweight product packaging.
- Shipping firms commonly supply boxes and envelopes for free or at a reduced cost.
- You can try to fit more products in small packages to avoid additional boxes and fees.
- During holidays and special occasions, the shipping cost from China to Iraq is low. You can plan to ship from China to Iraq during that off time.
18. Do All Shipped Products To Iraq From China Go Through Customs?
All packages of goods can be shipped unless they involve any prohibited and harmful products.
If the parcel contains any of the prohibited items customs hold them at the ports.
Customs check all packages and spend a long time checking packages.
19. What Is the Customs Clearance Policy for Consignments from China to Iraq?
The Customs clearance process varies from one nation to another.
Different countries hold different rules and processes of import and export of goods.
Customs clearance is a required step prior to import or export of any type of commodities.
The first step of custom clearance is filing some paperwork and the right packaging.
HART has a customs specialist staff that can assist you in processing your product from any port.
We will complete all the paperwork correctly without any hassle and make your ship from China to Iraq smooth.
20. What Is the Value of Customs Clearance in Iraq for Shipments From China?
The standard customs clearance fare ranges from $50 to $60 for clearance with Chinese Customs.
However, Iraq charges a flat 15 percent value-added tax (VAT) on all imported goods.
21. Who Is The Payer Of Import Duty When Shipping To Iraq From China?
Normally, the importer pays the import duties to ship from China to Iraq.
However, there may be some extra charges such as taxes after your products arrive in Iraq.
22. How Long Can Customs Hold Shipment To Iraq From China?
Customs officials at different port areas only hold the package for two to five days if the shipped items are less in quantity.
Generally, the customs clearance takes five days or above.
It won’t take much time unless your shipment from China to Iraq contains prohibited and harmful products.
However, if there are a large number of goods or if there are any questionable items, it may take longer.
23. What Happens If Anyone Lies To Customs During Shipping From China To Iraq?
Lying at the customs during shipping from China to Iraq may result in an eminence problem and you will face consequences.
It may put you and your business at big risk.
Customs can take you to the court if they discover you lied on the product details to ship from China to Iraq.
The shipment from China to Iraq might also be confiscated if any negligence is found.
You can also be charged a big amount of fine.
In some cases, the importing license can also be revoked permanently.
They can also take legal action against you.
The shipping method of goods from one country to another may seem troublesome.
But the above-mentioned FAQ guideline can make decisions easy.
HART Logistics will plan the whole process in a way for the best to ship from China to Iraq.
From the above-mentioned FAQ guides, you can see shipping from China to Iraq isn’t as complicated as it seems.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any help.