HART Worldwide Logistics Limited is a global freight forwarding company that can help you to ship from China to Israel.
HART has had considerable expertise exporting from China to Israel for many years. A specialist group places a strong emphasis on economic cycles. We can also provide you with market recommendations.
We also assist our clients with customs issues and stay up with Israeli and Chinese legislation. One of our distinguishing features is customs clearance, which ensures that shipment from China is always on schedule and risk-free.
HART has great relationships with ET, TK, EK, QR, CX, AY, CA, CZ airlines, MSC and CMA-CGM COSCO, Evergreen, APL, PIL, Yang Ming, OOCL, and other major airline and shipping organizations. These agreements ensure our availability while also lessening the freight expense.
HART’s main advantages are standardization and systematization. Our in-house logistics system will run, monitor, and track all of your shipping orders online.
Here you’ll find the most cost-effective solutions for shipping from China to Israel. All you have to do is contact us to arrange for the swift delivery of the shipment from China to Israel.
Our Services for Shipping from China to Israel
HART can help you consolidate orders from multiple vendors and ship them all at once. This reduces the shipping cost from China to Israel. It will also lower the probability of your items being broken.
Why Choose Hart to Ship From China to Israel
We focus on certain markets and have a solid understanding of them. The objective of standardization and systematization is to save money on transportation.
Cheap Shipping Rate
We have long-term partnerships with major airlines in order to make the cheapest shipping from China to Israel as reasonable as possible.
Standardized logistics solutions, service techniques, and freight handling provide a rapid response to you.
A dedicated in-house project team has created a customized support system that allows for 100% online operation, monitoring, and tracking.
The nodes in the whole value chain are self-contained. At each stage, a dedicated employee monitors the in-house software system.
Custom Clearance Service
Hart has dedicated customs clearing teams in various locations to guarantee that customs function. It also collaborates with local professional customs agents in various locations.
Branches or warehouses are located in the United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and African nations such as Kenya, Uganda, and Egypt, among others.
Highly Trained Team
Staff training is essential to us, and we routinely give systematized training to all of our employees. They strive to provide excellent service to our valued clients.
We constantly want our employees to apply their professional knowledge and abilities in their tasks. HART makes every attempt to give correct information and sound advice.
Check How We Help You Ship from China to Israel
Qualifications and Honor for Shipping from China to Israel
Business Form for International Freight Forwarders
According to the People’s Republic of China’s Foreign Trade Laws> and the People’s Republic of China’s Regulations on the Administration of International Cargo Transport Agency>, all international freight forwarders in China must obtain a certificate for international freight forwarding operations.
NVOCC Business Operation Qualification Registration Certificate
In China, the vast majority of international freight forwarders are not NVOCCs. It is necessary to register with China’s Ministry of Transportation, which has stricter regulations than any other freight forwarder in the nation. Non-Vessel-Operating Common Carrier provides benefits in terms of booking and shipment.
ISO9001 2015 Quality Management System Certificate
We promise good customer service and make every effort to avoid any kind of mishaps. HART Worldwide Logistics Limited aims to deliver a high-quality service to all its valued clients by using an international quality management system that controls interactions and technical standard.
Certificate of Membership for WCA
The World Cargo Transportation Alliance (WCA) is the largest and most powerful network of independent freight forwarders on market. HART is officially guaranteed as a member by the industry’s most generous and largest financial protection program. It allows us to conduct business with other WCA members with total confidence.
Certificate of Membership for CIFA
The China International Freight Forwarders Association (CIFA) is a national social organization in China’s international freight forwarding industry. It is under the control of China’s Ministry of Commerce. CIFA’s mission is to improve industry self-discipline, management coordination, and market equity.
Member Unit for SIFFA
Shenzhen International Freight Forwarders Association (SIFFA) is a social organization with having legal personality granted by the Shenzhen Civil Affairs Bureau. SIFFA’s goal is to aid members in exchanging information by guiding and supporting them. Furthermore, relationships are organized, fellowship is strengthened, and members are promoted.
Our Network on the World
We have branches or warehouses in more than 20 Chinese cities, including Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Yiwu, Ningbo, Wenzhou, Taizhou, Jinhua, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Putian, Tianjin, Dalian, Qingdao, Suzhou, Zhengzhou, Changsha, etc. Representatives or warehouses in UK, Germany, Poland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and African countries like Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Morocco, Egypt, Cote d’Ivoire, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Senegal, Rwanda, etc.
Shipping From China to Israel | A Complete FAQ Guide
Israel is a Mediterranean country in the Middle East.
Israel has had good relations with China for so many years.
China is Israel’s third-biggest trading partner in the globe.
Both of the countries put an emphasis on keeping a strategic and beneficial economic relationship.
Shipping from China to Israel is not so simple without choosing the right logistics partner and company.
The following FAQ guide will assist people in managing how to get strategies to ship from China to Israel.
Table of Contents
- What Is The Procedure For Shipping Goods From China To Israel?
- Is It Allowed By The Israeli Government For Products From China To Be Shipped To Israel?
- How Much Does It Cost To Ship To Israel From China?
- Do International Express Companies Ship From China To Israel?
- How Much Does It Cost To Ship From China To Israel Via International Express?
- How Long Does It Take To Ship Something From China To Israel Through International Express?
- What Are The Advantages Of Shipping Goods From China To Israel By Air?
- What Is The Per-kilogram Cost Of Air Freight From China To Israel?
- What Is The Weight Limit Of Air Cargo That Can Be Shipped From China To Israel?
- How Do You Figure Out The Freight Weight For A Shipment From China To Israel?
- How Much Time Does It Take To Ship Using Air Freight From China To Israel?
- What Can’t Be Shipped From China To Israel In Air Freight?
- How Much Does It Cost To Ship Goods From China To Israel By Sea?
- How Long Will It Take To Ship From China To Israel By Sea?
- What Is The Difference Between Shipping Via Sea And Air Freight From China To Israel?
- If I’m Shipping To Israel, Which Shipping Method Is The Most Cost-effective?
- How Can I Lower The Cost Of Shipping From China To Israel?
- Do All Products Shipped From China To Israel Should Pass Through Customs?
- What Is The Process For Shipping From China To Israel Through Customs?
- How Much Does Customs Clearance In Israel Cost For Shipments From China?
- When Shipping From China To Israel, Who Pays The Import Duty?
- How Long May Customs Keep A Shipment From China From Reaching Israel?
- What Happens If Someone Lies To Customs While Shipping From China To Israel?
1. What Is The Procedure For Shipping Goods From China To Israel?
Israel has made considerable progress in the graph of the global economy of trade.
It makes shipping more effortless because Israel has access through seaports and airports.
Shipping goods from China to Israel is easy and straightforward, due to the availability of a variety of shipping companies such as FedEx, DHL, UPS, and TNT shipping services.
The following is a basic explanation of the method of shipping goods from China to Israel:
- Learn about the Israeli import process.
- You need to ensure that the goods are legal and allowable to transport before shipping. It’s important to double-check the things you want to import are allowed by the Israeli government.
- Before you place an order, make sure you have all of the relevant documentation and licenses to ship from China to Israel. For more details regarding import procedure and documentation please visit the following link:
- Before placing your order, you should calculate the total shipping cost from China to Israel, including other additional fees.
HART Worldwide Logistics Limited provides you with a level of flexibility.
Throughout the entire freight operation, we are capable of providing quality service.
To make shipping as clear as possible, initially, you must find a supplier who will help you to ship from China to Israel.
Before working with any vendor or shipping company, make sure to verify the following steps:
- The company website’s authenticity,
- Verification of the physical location of their office,
- Evaluations of clients
- Their demand, as well as the number of agreements they’ve done so far with,
- Consider calculating the shipping cost from China to Israel,
- Consider comparing the shipping cost from China to Israel with other providers.
Before shipping any goods from one country to another, you have to file and collect certain necessary documents.
The paperwork must then be submitted to the customs department.
Depending on the country, a different set of documentation is necessary.
The following are the most common documents required for shipping from China to Israel:
- Bills: The bill of lading is consigned as a particular consignee. In the majority of cases, it is not negotiable. Land, sea, and air waybills are the three types of bills of paper.
-Inland bill: An inland bill is a contract between the items’ owner and the shipper. It gives the information of goods to ship from China to Israel.
-Sea invoice: If the products are being shipped by sea, you’ll require an ocean bill of lading.
-Air Waybill and Freight Invoice: The airline officials prepare the Air Waybill. It can also be completed electronically or by authorized agents.
- Commercial Invoice: A commercial invoice is a form of payment documentation. It’s a customs declaration that’s created by the exporter so that your goods aren’t held up and you don’t make a loss.
- Certificate of Origin (CO): A certificate of origin that provides information about the production, manufacturing, or processing of a certain shipment from China to Israel. The exporter is the one who provides it. The Israeli Chamber of Commerce is in charge of delivering the CO.
- Shipper’s Letter of Instruction (SLI): Of all the bills, the Shipper’s Letter of Instruction (SLI) is the most significant. Agents are served transportation and documentation paperwork using this form by shippers.
- Packing List: The shipper prepares the packing list. It’s a list of all the items that will be shipped.
- Import/Export Declaration: This is a declaration transcript that is commonly needed by customs offices in some countries. This bill varies based on the customs office’s terms and conditions.
Types of freight from China to Israel
Air freight is the most cost-effective method of transporting goods from China to Israel.
It is the greatest choice for shipping goods practically anywhere in the world because of its quick and easy shipping alternatives.
In Israel, there are three international airports.
The Israel Airport Authority is in charge of all these.
If you’re sending goods from China to Israel by air, they’ll most likely arrive at this airport.
Israel’s largest international airport is Ben Gurion International Airport.
HART can provide you with fast, high-quality service at the most affordable air freight from China to Israel.
People importing from China or anywhere else in the world commonly use sea freight.
Sea freight from China to Israel is a method of shipping large amounts of items using ships.
Figure 3: Sea freight in Israel.
It is a cost-effective method of transferring large amounts of products to ship from China to Israel.
Generally, a cargo ship has a capacity of carrying 18,000 containers at a time.
If you use sea freight, the shipping cost from China to Israel is comparatively low.
It offers the cheapest shipping from China to Israel.
Consider HART as your freight forwarder as we provide the most comprehensive.
We offer budget-friendly shipment from China to Israel from the starting point in China to the destination.
2. Is It Allowed By The Israeli Government For Products From China To Be Shipped To Israel?
Shipping between China and Israel is permitted unless the imported products are restricted or illegal.
China and Israel inked a number of economic cooperation agreements, promising to strengthen and develop their bilateral ties in the trading sector.
Except for a few import and export norms and regulations, there are no restrictions on shipping from China to Israel.
3. How Much Does It Cost To Ship To Israel From China?
The shipping cost from China to Israel by air and sea is not extremely high.
On a daily basis, Israel is fully open for shipments from China, making shipping even more cost-effective and simple.
Air Freight from China to Israel
When it comes to immediate shipping choices, air freight is considered one of the most valuable solutions for transferring goods.
The cost of international air freight from China to Israel varies between $2.50 and $5.00 per kilogram.
However, it depends on the type of products that are being transported.
Sea Freight from China to Israel
For sea freight from China to Israel, the cost of transporting a Less Than Container Load (LCL) shipping container from China to Israel is from $150 per cubic meter.
Your transportation shipping cost from China to Israel for a Full Container Load (FCL) of a 20-foot container would be roughly $800 to $1000.
It will cost approximately $1500 to $3000 for a Full Container Load (FCL) of a 40-foot container to ship from China to Israel.
For more details about the 20-foot and 40-foot containers, visit the following link:
4. Do International Express Companies Ship From China To Israel?
The most well-known international express services ship from China to Israel.
Some of the companies that ship from China to Israel are DHL Express, FedEx, USPS, TNT, and UPS Express.
These express companies also offer door-to-door shipping from China to Israel.
Most international express companies provide low-cost shipping options.
5. How Much Does It Cost To Ship From China To Israel Via International Express?
With a great variety of delivery services, international express companies are widely used delivery methods.
The following are the rates for the most well-known international express services:
Cost of DHL Express shipping from China to Israel:
DHL International Express shipping from China to Israel costs approximately $5 to $10 per kilogram.
DHL from China to Israel should be on the top if you need to choose international express companies to ship to Israel quickly and affordably.
DHL accepts L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, and Money Gram as payment methods.
It offers door-to-door shipping from China to Israel.
Cost of FedEx Express shipping from China to Israel:
Shipping from China to Israel through FedEx Air Freight costs $5 to $10 per kilogram.
The goods will be shipped or picked up from your doorstep.
Cost of USPS Express shipping from China to Israel:
USPS costs approximately $20 for items weighing less than 2 pounds to ship from China to Israel.
Door-to-door shipping from China to Israel is also available through USPS Express.
All of the international express companies charge greater for any kind of special cargo or immediate delivery services.
HART Worldwide Logistics Limited is an international courier firm that provides a range of services.
6. How Long Does It Take To Ship Something From China To Israel Through International Express?
Delivery from China to Israel can be time-consuming if you do not choose the right provider and shipping method.
Israel, being a Middle Eastern country, allows shipping from China to Israel on a regular basis,
It makes shipping more cost-effective and convenient.
DHL requires just 7 to 15 working days to send your items from China to Israel.
Fedex’s premium air freight service delivers heavier packages globally in 7 to 20 working days.
On average, USPS delivers items in 9 to 15 days.
The delivery time, on the other hand, is determined by the commencement time and the destination of the shipment from China to Israel.
If you use the Door-to-door shipping from China to Israel method, the shipping may take a bit longer.
7. What Are The Advantages Of Shipping Goods From China To Israel By Air?
Each way of delivering items from China has its own set of benefits.
Air freight, on the other hand, is rated as a great choice for quick delivery and dependable security.
There are various benefits to air exports from China to Israel, which are briefly highlighted below:
- The quickest delivery service available.
- Deliveries are more reliable since flights are hardly delayed.
- Airport security procedures ensure safe transportation.
- Customs clearance is faster since air cargo is immediately unloaded.
- Almost every location can be reached by air freight.
- It lowers the possibility of hackers and theft.
- Air freight guarantees less harm than other modes of transportation.
- As your items will be transported by air, you will not require as much packing, warehousing, or insurance.
Click on the following link to learn more about the air freight process:
8. What Is The Per-kilogram Cost Of Air Freight From China To Israel?
Shipping rates vary depending on whether you pick air freight or sea freight from China to Israel.
Similarly, the shipping cost from China to Israel via air freight varies.
The cost is highly dependent on a variety of factors, like the kind of freight, quantity, weight, and so on.
Air freight costs from China to Israel range between $2.50 and $5.00 per kilogram, depending on the sort of items to ship from China to Israel.
However, the cost of a special sort of cargo wil’l be significantly high.
9. What Is The Weight Limit Of Air Cargo That Can Be Shipped From China To Israel?
Despite being the quickest delivery option, air freight has some limitations.
Weight restrictions apply to air freight cargo from China to Israel.
The unit of measurement for air freight shipping is the kilogram.
The maximum height in passenger flights is 158 centimeters.
Special charter flights are also available to send large items to ship from China to Israel.
Shipments with standard dimensions of 100 kilograms are weighted, and pallets with dimensions of 120 x 80 x 80 centimeters are weighted at 1000 kilograms.
DHL, the worldwide express corporation, allows for a single shipment to weigh between 1 and 70 kilograms.
FedEx, on the other hand, allows for packages weighing up to 150 pounds (68 kilograms) to ship from China to Israel.
Depending on the company, the maximum weight might be increased or decreased.
10. How Do You Figure Out The Freight Weight For A Shipment From China To Israel?
The method of measuring freight weight may seem tricky at first look, but it is actually quite simple.
The chargeable air freight weight is calculated as Volumetric.
Import fees from China to Israel are calculated using the formula below for volumetric weight:
Step 1: Calculate the volume of an air freight shipment: Volume = length X width X height (L x W x H).
Step 2: Divide the answer by 6,000.
11. How Much Time Does It Take To Ship Using Air Freight From China To Israel?
The delivery time is determined by the company you select when it comes to air cargo transport from China to Israel.
Israel currently has three international airports that are fully operational.
Air cargo through such ports typically takes 7 to 15 days.
If you choose special cargo for early shipping, you will be charged a bit more but your things will arrive 5 to 7 days quicker.
12. What Can’t Be Shipped From China To Israel In Air Freight?
Despite the fact that there are numerous facilities, Israel does not permit the entry of some products.
Prohibited commodities are those whose import and export are totally banned for issues related to health, environment, protection, security, laws, and so on.
These products may be eligible for confiscation by customs, and the individual may face a fine or punishment too.
China has its own set of restrictions that prohibit both export and import of some specific products.
Israel is also likely to impose shipping restrictions on some items.
The following products are prohibited to ship from China to Israel by air:
- Tobacco, drugs,
- Arms and ammunition (including hand weapons, imitation & ammunition),
- Liquid, powder, or paste,
- All living creatures (except properly packaged bees, silkworms, leeches),
- Fake currency (money),
- Adult goods, electronic cigarettes.
- Pornographic material.
13. How Much Does It Cost To Ship Goods From China To Israel By Sea?
Carrying a broad range of cargo is possible, sea freight from China to Israel gives the largest availability of routes and boats.
Sea freight from China to Israel charges are affordable for shipping huge amounts across great distances at once.
Shipping by sea is the most secure mode of global transportation.
The best way to ship from China to Israel is through sea freight.
The cost of sea freight from China to Israel would be between $800 to $3000 based on the type of shipping.
It is determined by the size of the container.
Shipping from China to Israel is much less expensive than alternative possibilities.
There is FCL and LCL available to ship from China to Israel.
For shipping by sea, FCL and LCL are the most popular shipping methods used globally in the international logistics industry.
Please visit for more information on FCL and LCL.
If the volume of your items is less than 20 CBM, FCL is recommended.
LCL sea freight will cost between $100 to $150 per cubic meter (167 Kilogram).
However, a Full Container Load per 20-foot container would cost roughly $800 to $1,000, and a Full Container Load per 40-foot container would cost up to $2,000.
HART offers a comprehensive and adaptable logistics service to ship from China to Israel via ocean freight.
14. How Long Will It Take To Ship From China To Israel By Sea?
Sea freight is the most cost-effective alternative to ship from China to Israel, but it also takes the longest.
Despite this, many shippers choose sea freight to ship from China to Israel due to the low cost.
On average, sea freight will take four to six weeks to ship from China to Israel.
15. What Is The Difference Between Shipping Via Sea And Air Freight From China To Israel?
Shipping from China to Israel can be done in a variety of ways.
Among all sea and air freight is known as the most common medium.
Sea freight from China to Israel is typically used to move big quantities of goods over vast distances.
It is the cheapest shipping from China to Israel when things are not time-sensitive due to the lengthy delivery durations.
Air freight, on the other hand, is the quickest mode of transportation, making it perfect for sending urgent items and papers.
Air freight from China to Israel is mostly used for any urgent or costly items to ship from China to Israel.
When compared to sea freight from China to Israel, air freight keeps costs down on packaging, warehousing, and insurance.
Moreover, there is a set dimension to ship from China to Israel when shipping your items via air.
16. If I’m Shipping To Israel, Which Shipping Method Is The Most Cost-effective?
China has several seaports.
The majority of them are thought to be the world’s biggest.
Sea freight is the cheapest shipping from China to Israel.
Full Container Load (FCL) shipping is the most efficient and cost-effective way to ship from China to Israel.
Though sea freight is the cheapest shipping from China to Israel, it takes longer to arrive.
HART has a dedicated sea freight team that is always ready to respond to your urgent demands.
17. How Can I Lower The Cost Of Shipping From China To Israel?
You must consider which option is the most convenient and cheapest shipping from China to Israel.
Shipping costs from China to Israel are determined by a number of factors.
Furthermore, there are other extra charges and duties.
There are several measures you can take to make it affordable to ship from China to Israel.
Some suggestions are provided below:
- Weigh your items and make them smaller in size to ship from China to Israel,
- Check out the offers to get the cheapest option to ship from China to Israel,
- Lightweight product packaging helps to reduce shipping costs from China to Israel,
- To avoid extra boxes and taxes to ship from China to Israel, attempt to fit more things into smaller containers.
- Holidays and special events reduce the shipping cost if you ship from China to Israel around that time.
HART ensures the cheapest option to ship from China to Israel.
18. Do All Products Shipped From China To Israel Should Pass Through Customs?
Definitely, the answer is yes.
Customs inspects all inbound items and mail that arrive.
During this procedure, a customs officer in the nation to which you are shipping will inspect the shipment from China to Israel to verify that it meets with the country’s laws.
All packages of products can ship from China to Iraq as long as they do not include any illegal or dangerous items.
Customs holds the cargo at the ports if it involves any of the prohibited goods.
19. What Is The Process For Shipping From China To Israel Through Customs?
Customs clearance is a procedure that must be completed before items may be imported or exported globally.
Customs clearance procedures differ from one country to another.
Various nations have various import and export policies and procedures.
Document examination, TAX and duty calculation, and payment of TAXes and duties are all part of customs clearance.
The first procedure in customs clearance is to file the necessary documentation and packing.
HART has a customs expert team that can assist you in processing your product from any port.
We will handle all of the paperwork for you and ensure that your shipping from China to Israel runs smoothly.
20. How Much Does Customs Clearance In Israel Cost For Shipments From China?
For clearance with Chinese Customs, the usual shipping cost from China to Israel ranges from $50 to $60.
Israel, on the other hand, applies customs charges on shipments with a total price up to $500.
21. When Shipping From China To Israel, Who Pays The Import Duty?
Usually, the importer is responsible to pay the import tariffs for the cargo from China to Israel.
However, there may be added expenses, such as taxes, after your products reach Israel.
22. How Long May Customs Keep A Shipment From China From Reaching Israel?
If the shipped products are in small quantities, customs officials at various port areas merely keep the parcel for two to five days.
Unless your package contains prohibited or harmful material, it won’t take long.
However, if there are a large number of items or if there are any questionable goods, it may take longer.
If you do not provide all of the required paperwork, the customs clearance process may also take longer than expected.
23. What Happens If Someone Lies To Customs While Shipping From China To Israel?
Lying to customs is considered a crime.
Because the documents are generally signed under oath, lying on them is also a kind of fraud.
If Customs detects that you misled them about the product information for export from China to Israel, they have the authority to prosecute you.
The shipment may also be confiscated.
You may also be required to pay a large fine.
In exceptional cases, the importing license might be permanently canceled.
They may also file court actions against you.
It may seem that shipping goods from one country to another is challenging.
However, the above-mentioned FAQ guideline might help you to make better decisions.
You only have to get in contact with us if you want faster and more pleasant options to ship from China to Israel.