HART worldwide is the one-stop universal cargo forwarder that can assist you to dispatch from China to Jamaica. HART has wealthy involvement for shipping from China to Jamaica. We have a committed advertising group to screen the market changes continuously and successfully. Because of this, we are able to give profitable showcase bits of knowledge to you, you just have to send your request.
We moreover have the customs affairs department in our company to consider and look after the customs arrangements in both Jamaica and China. Customs compliance is one of our operation standards, so your shipment from China will continuously be risk-free and you can rest assured.
HART has marked agreements with most of the major aircraft and shipping companies like ET, TK, EK, QR, CX, AY, CA, CZ aircraft, and Maersk, MSC, CMA-CGM, COSCO, Evergreen, APL, PIL, Yang Ming, OOCL, etc. which always guarantees our space accessibility and competitive shipping rate give us the utmost flexibility in the marketplace.
Standardization and systematization are the other two huge points of interest of HART. Our in-house created coordination framework always works, screens, and tracks all.
Our Services for Shipping from China to Jamaica.
We assist you to transport cargo from China to Jamaica by discussing, and moreover clearing customs and providing the products to your convenient areas.
We help you ship your cargo from China to Jamaica in full containers. This guarantees the safety of the products, and we can ensure fast delivery.
We also provide LCL shipping to ship goods from China to Jamaica if the shipment is in low quantity. We are highly flexible with our services. We also make local delivery.
Door to Door Shipping
We offer door to door shipping benefits for your shipment from China to Jamaica, where merchandise gets picked up in Chinese address and is sent to Jamaica’s address by whichever media you want.
Your merchandise can be transported to Jamaica by universal express like DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT, China Post, or other dedicated special routes and we can provide you with overwhelming discounts from them.
We have a committed group to investigate the customs policy for Jamaica, additionally close contact with the neighborhood brokers which makes beyond any doubt the worry-free customs work.
You can even have short-term or long-term warehouse stations for you in both China and Jamaica as our wide arrangement always has a few alternatives for you, all you need to do is send us a message.
Pickup & Delivery
HART’s one of the focal points is Door to Door delivery benefit and your work is providing us with addresses in China and Jamaica, we will do the rest through trucks to choose up and make the final nearby delivery.
We are always ready to assist you to solidify the orders from different providers and dispatch them together to you, thus, you’ll be able to spare the shipping charge and diminish the chances of products getting damaged.
Why Choose Hart to Ship From China to Jamaica
We focus on target markets, with our profound understanding of the markets. Our responsibility is to focus on standardization and systematization for decreasing the shipping rate without any kind of compromission in the service we are giving to our customers because we believe focus is the first step of professionalism.
Cheap Shipping Rate
We have signed long-term agreements with major carriers and shipping companies. Also, we are persistently making strides in the working methods and proficiency to guarantee lower operational costs to all our customers.
We maintain standardized coordination arrangements, standardized benefit strategies, and standardized cargo. These guarantee our quick response to you and keep up the consistency for the level of quality service.
Our devoted in-house computer program improvement groups created a customized support framework to guarantee 100% online paperless operating, monitoring, and tracking which does not depend on any individual. These will dock along with your framework as well in case needed.
All of the nodes on our entire value chain are self-controlled. Each checkpoint is incorporated with a committed individual to screen through the in-house computer code and thus we keep everything beneath your control.
Custom Clearance Service
We possess a customs clearance group in a few locales, along with which we maintain additional participation amongst neighbourhood proficient customs operators in a few locales. Thus we guarantee the customs work, also, our compliance group is examining the diverse customs arrangements each day.
We have branches of warehouses to cover our stocks in more than 20 Chinese cities like there are warehouses available for your products within the UK, Germany, Poland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh. Even we have warehouses in African nations like Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Egypt, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Senegal, etc.
Highly Trained Team
We attach huge importance to staff training, so we provide continuous systematized training to all employees. We timely summary and replay to make sure they always provide excellent services to you.
We firmly believe that professionalism is an enormity. We never delay in asking our staff to have the proficient knowledge and abilities in their work scope so we continuously give the total data and ideal exhortation for your shipping solutions.
Check How We Help You Ship from China to Jamaica
Qualifications and Honor for Shipping from China to Jamaica
Business Form for International Freight Forwarders
According to the <Foreign Trade Laws of the People’s Republic of China> and < Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on the Administration of International Cargo Transport Agency>actualized and affirmed by the Ministry of Commerce, every logistic partners in China must have this certificate for their international freight forwarding business.
NVOCC Business Operation Qualification Registration Certificate
Most worldwide cargo forwarders in China are not NVOCC because it demands enlistment with the Ministry of Transportation of China, which has much higher necessities than a standard cargo forwarder in China also, NVOCC has preferences in booking and shipping, can issue its claim bills of lading which can assist you superior control the products and etc. more advantages.
ISO9001 2015 Quality Management System Certificate
In order to guarantee amazing involvement for clients and maintain a strategic distance from any mistake and indeed misconception with clients, the universal quality administration framework is brought in so we endeavour to supply the reliable quality benefit level to all clients and this certified framework controls our communications and working procedures.
Certificate of Membership for WCA
World Cargo Transportation Alliance (WCA) is the world’s biggest and most effective organization of free cargo forwarders, so, being a part of it, HART is naturally secured by the foremost liberal and extensive financial assurance program within the industry, which permits us to conduct trade with other WCA individuals with total security and peace of mind.
Certificate of Membership for CIFA
China International Freight Forwarders Association, CIFA (China freight forwarding Association) is a national social organization in China’s universal cargo sending industry guided by China’s Ministry of Commerce and the mission of CIFA is to reinforce industry self-discipline and coordination administration and make a reasonably competitive marketplace.
Member Unit for SIFFA
Shenzhen International Freight Forwarders Association (SIFFA) is a social organization with a lawful identity endorsed by Shenzhen Civil Affairs Bureau where the mission of SIFFA is to direct, secure and arrange the individuals to trade data, facilitate relations, upgrade shared participation, and part interface to advance the worldwide cargo sending industry.
Our Network on the World
We have branches or warehouses in more than 20 Chinese cities, including Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Yiwu, Ningbo, Wenzhou, Taizhou, Jinhua, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Putian, Tianjin, Dalian, Qingdao, Suzhou, Zhengzhou, Changsha, etc. Representatives or warehouses in UK, Germany, Poland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and African countries like Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Morocco, Egypt, Cote d’Ivoire, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Senegal, Rwanda, etc.
Shipping From China to Jamaica- The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Jamaica is a Caribbean island with lush mountains, rainforests, and reef beaches.
Jamaica has many ports of its own.
Among them, the majorly used ones are- Montego bay, Montenegro bay, Kingston, St Thomas, and Montenegro.
To get the best way for shipping from China to Jamaica, it is a must to select a supply chain management good enough to let you rest easy.
We have come up with this FAQ guide to help you out with your queries regarding shipping from China to Jamaica.
Table of Contents
- What Are The Possible Ways Of Getting A Product Shipped From China To Jamaica?
- Is There Any Governmental Declaration Of Illegality In The Shipment Of Goods From China To Jamaica?
- What Is The Average Shipping Charge While Shipping From China To Jamaica?
- What Are The Most Common Freight Services Used To Ship From China To Jamaica?
- What Are The Shipping Costs Of The Common Freight Services While Shipping From China To Jamaica?
- How Much Time Does It Take To Ship Products From China To Jamaica Using Common Cargo Services?
- What Is The Best Way To Ship Any Product From China To Jamaica?
- What Is The Procedure Of Calculating Air Freight Cost While Shipping From China To Jamaica?
- What Is The Average Cost Per Kg In Air Freight To Ship Any Product From China To Jamaica?
- What Is The Maximum Time Needed For Air Freight To Ship From China To Jamaica?
- What Is The Weight Limit When A Product Is Shipped Through Air Cargo While Shipping From China To Jamaica?
- What Are The Products Illegal To Be Shipped Through Air Freight From China To Jamaica?
- How Much Is The Cost Of Sea Cargo While Shipping From China To Jamaica?
- What Long Does It Take To Ship A Product Through Sea Freight While Shipping From China To Jamaica?
- What Are The Major Differences Between Air Cargo And Sea Cargo While Shipping From China To Jamaica?
- Which One Is Cheaper To Ship From China To Jamaica- Air Cargo Or Sea Cargo?
- Can The Shipping Cost Be Reduced While Shipping From China To Jamaica?
- What Is The Customs Clearance Procedure For Shipping From China To Jamaica?
- Is It A Must To Pay The Customs Clearance Cost To Ship From China To Jamaica?
- What Is The Average Customs Clearance Cost While Shipping From China To Jamaica?
- How Can The Customs Clearance Cost Be Paid While Shipping From China To Jamaica?
- How Long Does Customs Clearance Take While Shipping From China To Jamaica?
- What Can Happen If The Customs Clearance Charge Is Not Paid During The Customs Checking While Shipping From China To Jamaica?
1. What Are The Possible Ways Of Getting A Product Shipped From China To Jamaica?
There are quite a few ways if you want to ship a product from China to Jamaica.
Let’s go through the mediums of shipment which can be used for shipping any kind of goods.
There are mainly two cargo ways to ship from China to Jamaica, one is sea freight and the other one is air freight.
These will be discussed further down.
Now focusing on how to reach the cargos, for this, at first you need to select a logistic partner and provider according to your flexibility.
For this, there are many companies out there trying to reach out, you just have to choose the right one.
Here are some of the points you might like to go through before making a deal with any traders:
Experience of the Freight Forwarder:
Experience is the key to determine the way how your freight forwarder is going to deal with different shipping issues such as:
- Docker strikes in ports
- Port shutdowns due to any cause
- Cargo rerouting
- Customs Services
- Storing and Warehousing
These problems mentioned above are too common in the case of international shipping.
A freight forwarder holding years of experience won’t have any problem handling such issues and thus you will be able to rest assured.
Global Agent Networking:
It is of course the first and foremost responsibility of the freight forwarders to handle your international cargo at both the place of origin and destination.
As international shipping needs significant logistics, the right freight forwarder for your shipment must have the right network of global agents.
That is why while choosing a freight forwarder for your shipping, you have to make sure their network and connections are being functioned in the country of destination to where your goods are to be shipped.
This is going to approve the flow of information to flow smoothly and confirm the safety and timely arrival of your products.
Spans of Different Services:
Every good has a different requirement when it comes to service.
So it is necessary to make sure the freight forwarder you have chosen has your required services.
Some services to look for are:
- Inland Product Tracker
- Legal Import and Export Documentations
- Packaging and Storing facilities
- Product Insurance
- Negotiable Freight Charges
Legal Certification for Cargo Shipment:
The freight forwarding company you are choosing must be able to show you their evidence of authorization and certifications.
This will help you to know if they have the specialized training and security requirements to handle your goods.
Also, go through their references to double-check your happy shipping from China to Jamaica.
Customer Care Service:
Customer service is very important everywhere.
Cargo providers with excellent customer service provide all the support you would need to expand internationally.
This is especially important if this is your first shipment.
HART Worldwide Logistics is a well-known certified logistics partner willing to help you with any kind of service you need.
We can ensure you a tension-free shipment with the best deals available.
Hoping to see us helping you out soon!
2. Is There Any Governmental Declaration Of Illegality In The Shipment Of Goods From China To Jamaica?
No, there is not; in fact, you can freely and legally export any approved goods from China to Jamaica.
It will be much easier for you if you have a responsible logistics dealer like HART Worldwide and rest assured.
3. What Is The Average Shipping Charge While Shipping From China To Jamaica?
The international shipment charge of any goods from China to Jamaica costs an average of 53-76 USD per kg.
But of course, the shipping cost is somehow related to the weight of your product.
So it will depend on which method you have chosen between air freight and sea freight.
The more the weight is, the more affordable your shipping charge will seem to you.
HART Worldwide Logistics promises to give you the lowest shipping prices possible in the marketplace.
4. What Are The Most Common Freight Services Used To Ship From China To Jamaica?
Almost all the common shipping service providers are available to ship from China to Jamaica.
DHL, UPS, FedEx, USPS, China Post all these forwarders are available to help you ship any product from China to Jamaica considering all the necessary steps.
5. What Are The Shipping Costs Of Common Freight Services While Shipping From China To Jamaica?
The charges differ from provider to provider.
The more your product weighs the higher you will find your shipping charge.
The average charges are:
- DHL Express takes 90-95 USD/kg on average.
- UPS Express takes 82-85 USD/kg and 109-115 USD/kg on average as per your urgency.
- FedEx Express takes 64-70 USD/kg with an estimated time of 5 to 8 days.
Point to be noted: Each and every freight dealer has a minimum shipping weight and the charges may vary according to your product dimension and weight.
6. How Much Time Does It Take To Ship Products From China To Jamaica Using Common Cargo Services?
The time also depends on which freight forwarder you have chosen, what type of urgency you have, and also according to your affordability.
However, the average schedule is given below:
- DHL Express delivers your product with an estimated time of 3 to 6 days.
- UPS Express delivers your product with an estimated time of 8 to 12 days and 3 to 5 days according to your urgency.
- FedEx Express delivers your product with an estimated time of 5 to 8 days.
- China Post Express delivers your product with an estimated time of 16 to 30 days.
Point to be Noted: The time of delivery can vary as per urgency and shipping costs.
7. What Is The Best Way To Ship Any Product From China To Jamaica?
There are of course many ways of shipping from China to Jamaica.
But we always tend to focus on the best we could get.
So to know the best way of shipping from China to Jamaica, let’s compare the common ways of shipping any product.
The most common ways are through sea freight and air freight.
The pros and cons of using air freight for shipping from China to Jamaica are:
|● The Air freight from China to Jamaica takes an average of 3 to 7 days to reach their destination.
● Urgent products can be delivered easily through air freight from China to Jamaica.
● Air freight is more reliable.
● It can be tracked easily.
● The risks while shipping from China to Jamaica is low while you are using air freight.
|● The shipping cost from China to Jamaica through air freight is high.
● Air freight is very weather dependent which is sometimes problematic.
● There is a limit in size and weight while shipping from China to Jamaica through air freight.
The pros and cons of using sea freight for a product shipped from China to Jamaica are:
|● The shipping cost from China to Jamaica through sea freight is cheaper than that of air freight.
● There are no such limitations on size and weight in comparison to air freight shipment if you ship a product through sea freight.
|● Shipping a product from China to Jamaica through sea freight needs more paperwork.
● The products take a huge amount of time to reach the destination which is approximately 4 to 6 weeks if you ship through sea freight.
● Though the cost of shipping a product from China to Jamaica through sea freight is less, it requires extra intermediary charges such as different fees, duties, taxes, etc.
So, comparing both air freight and sea freight, we can come to a conclusion that it is tough to generalize the best way of shipping from China to Jamaica.
But to know more about this, you might check out this video:
HART Worldwide Logistics, ensure giving you the best deal possible in the present marketplace through different discounts and pricing.
8. What Is The Procedure Of Calculating Air Freight Cost While Shipping From China To Jamaica?
Generally, the air freight shipping charge is estimated by the chargeable weight of the product.
The chargeable weight applied to the shipment will be actual or volumetric, whichever is greater.
Now let’s learn how to calculate the volumetric weight.
First, we have to measure the actual volume of the product i.e. length x height x width, then multiply the result with 167.
Now if the volumetric weight is more than the actual weight, it will be charged for the air freight.
Thus we can calculate the shipping cost of air freight from China to Jamaica shipment.
9. What Is The Average Cost Per Kg In Air Freight To Ship Any Product From China To Jamaica?
Generally, the average air freight cost per kilogram is 1.50 USD to 4.50 USD but the air freight charges exceed 4 USD mostly.
However, there are ups and downs in the shipping charges as per forwarders and code of urgency.
HART Worldwide Logistics entrusts you with the right and most affordable charges you can get.
10. What Is The Maximum Time Needed For Air Freight To Ship From China To Jamaica?
Air Freights generally takes an average of 3 to 7 days to reach its destination whether it’s express shipping or door-to-door service.
But it might take a little more time if we count from the days of arrangement to different other procedures of shipping a product from China to Jamaica.
HART Worldwide Logistics will give you the customer service your product needs for tension-free shipping.
We believe in your product, our responsibility supremacy.
11. What Weight Is The Weight Limit When A Product Is Shipped Through Air Cargo While Shipping From China To Jamaica?
For usual cargo, you can use passenger or regular cargo aircraft that are commonly charged per kilogram (or pound).
But obviously, each plane has its own limits.
For example, a passenger plane can take 10 to 12 tons of cargo in total.
Again some products are not solid and there are again different door sizes.
If the product is too large for a passenger plane to load, you can use CAO freighters (cargo aircraft only).
Size these doors can be sized to fit the parts being shipped.
The highest payload of a cargo plane till now is 25 tons of capacity.
Therefore, the cargo can not be moved by air if it cannot be loaded in the pallet of the aircraft.
If the total weight of one piece exceeds the total weight of the aircraft.
12. What Are The Products Illegal To Be Shipped Through Air Freight From China To Jamaica?
A list of the types of goods that are illegal to be shipped through air freight from China to Jamaica is given below:
- Aerosol Sprays
- Cans and Weapons
- Explosive devices
- Life Jackets
- Fire Extinguishers
Other than that you can ship most of the products from China to Jamaica through air freight.
13. How Much Is The Cost Of Sea Cargo While Shipping From China To Jamaica?
The average shipping cost of sea cargo from China to Jamaica is 5 USD to 100 USD per cubic meter for FCL and LCL.
However, there is a minimum range of orders depending on the freight forwarders or the cargo companies you are dealing with.
You should consider everything regarding your product and ask for expert advice to get the best deal possible.
14. How Long Does It Take To Ship A Product Through Sea Freight While Shipping From China To Jamaica?
Generally, shipping from China to Jamaica through sea freight takes an approximate time of 15 to 30 days.
It might take more or less than that as well.
So shipping services can even deliver your product within 7 to 10 days.
But you must go through each and every detail of the forwarder you are entrusting your products with to get the best type of service.
15. What Are The Major Differences Between Air Cargo And Sea Cargo While Shipping From China To Jamaica?
The major differences between air cargo and sea cargo while shipping from China to Jamaica are as follows:
- Sea cargo takes more time than Air cargo to reach its destination.
- The shipping fee of air cargo is more than that of sea cargo.
- There are needs for different documentation procedures in sea cargo shipment which is too lengthy than that of the air cargo shipment.
- There are some kinds of limitations in weights and sizes of the products depending on the type of aircraft the shippers are using while shipping from China to Jamaica through air cargo whereas the situation is different in the case of sea cargo.
These are the main differences between air cargo and sea cargo which might help you figure out the best way for your product shipment.
16. Which One Is Cheaper To Ship From China To Jamaica- Air Cargo Or Sea Cargo?
As you have read till now, sea cargo is cheaper than air cargo.
In fact, sea cargo shipping costs are more than 50% cheaper than air cargo shipping costs.
But, there are different types of additional intermediary fees in sea cargo.
So after adding all the extra rates the sea shipping charges come closer to the air shipping charges.
Sea cargo is better for bulky items, whereas lighter more expensive items are best to ship through air cargo.
To know more about the price range watch this video-
Air Courier Vs Air Freight, Which One Is Cheaper? ✈
17. Can The Shipping Cost Be Reduced For Shipping Products From China To Jamaica?
The shipping cost mainly depends on the weight and size of the product you are going to ship.
So it differs from product to product.
Also, the cheaper the shipping cost is, the more time is needed to ship your product.
So the answer to this question is, it depends on what type of service you are wanting.
And What kind of cargo shipment you are going to use, and what kind of urgency you have.
It differs on door-to-door shipments and expresses shipments as well when a product is shipped from China to Jamaica.
HART Worldwide Logistics promises you to provide the cheapest rates possible in the best way.
18. What Is The Customs Clearance Procedure For Shipping From China To Jamaica?
The customs clearance is mainly done by the customs officers.
For this, the commercial invoice of the product has to be given along with the packing list and the CIF(cost, insurance and freight).
Generally, the one who is receiving the products has to clear customs.
It is your responsibility to pay for the customs and go through the required procedures if you are the buyer.
But, even the freight forwarders can help you through this.
HART Worldwide Logistics promises to show you and provide you with the best performance as a freight forwarder.
19. Is It A Must To Pay The Customs Clearance Cost To Ship From China To Jamaica?
Yes, You must pay the customs clearance cost.
Usually, the receivers pay the customs clearance charge.
However, you can ask your freight forwarders to pay it on your behalf.
Then you can pay them later after receiving the product or even before that.
The point is, to get your products shipped, you have to pay the customs charge or else your products will get held.
20. What Is The Average Customs Clearance Cost While Shipping From China To Jamaica?
It is said that the standard rate for customs charges stands between 50 USD to 100 USD.
But still, the customs might go through your product details at their discretion. They can even conduct an examination which might increase the customs clearance cost for you.
But everything will be fine if there is not any illegality anywhere so rest assured.
21. How Can The Customs Clearance Cost Be Paid While Shipping From China To Jamaica?
It is your duty to pay the customs clearance cost while shipping a product from China to Jamaica.
Even the one who sold the product can pay it on your behalf.
There are many cargo shipping companies who are willing to help you with this as well.
For that, you have to contact them to clear, and pay them after or before your shipment as per your deal with them.
HART Worldwide Logistics always prioritizes customers’ needs and focuses on the best ways to help them through any kind of shipment so that customers can rest easy.
22. How Long Does Customs Clearance Take While Shipping From China To Jamaica?
It totally depends on their way of consideration about your products.
The average time of customs clearance is 24 to 48 hours.
However, if your product is held by customs, then there can’t be any guess.
But don’t worry, you just have to have some patience and wait till your product gets cleared by the customs.
23. What Can Happen If The Customs Clearance Charge Is Not Paid During The Customs Checking While Shipping From China To Jamaica?
Well, paying the custom clearance charge is a must if you ship from China to Jamaica.
So if you don’t pay then there is no way out.
Your product will get held by the customs office and it will be hazardous of course.
So you have to pay the customs charge to get your products in hand without any kind of hurdles.
We tried to answer many of your queries about shipping from China to Jamaica.
All you have to do now is contact HART Worldwide and finalize your shipping from China to Jamaica.
Still, if there is an inquiry left, you are free to contact us anytime!
HART Worldwide Logistics is here to help you out with all of your problems and serve you with peaceful shipping.
We promise to stay with you and your business.