HART Worldwide Logistics Limited is a shipping agency that can provide shipping services worldwide. We have a dedicated team that works only with China to Lagos shipping.
Lagos is a rich and influential city in Nigeria. Lagos is the heart of the Nigerian shipping industry. HART has a long shipping experience to ship in Lagos. So, we can monitor the market in China and Lagos and provide you with market insights.
We have a highly experienced customs department to maintain the customs policies and make sure that your shipping from China to Lagos Nigeria is risk-free and hassle-free with us.
HART manages a Standard systematization that monitors your shipment online. We track the shipment condition that ensures you the smooth and reliable shipping service.
Our Services for Shipping from China to Lagos
Why Choose Hart to Ship From China to Lagos?
Focusing on market policy is essential for shipping from China to Lagos. So, we understand the standardization and systematization of shipping and ensure you the quality shipping service.
Cheap Shipping Rate
If you want to get quality service at cheaper costs, let us know because we provide quality and cheap shipping from China to Lagos. We have agreements with major shipping companies that help to reduce operational costs.
To maintain a quality service for you, we respond quickly, which helps to provide Standardized logistics solutions. We handle standardized cargo and standardized packaging of your products for safe shipment.
We have a systemization of developing in-house software. We provide an expert support system to ensure effective service—monitoring and tracking your shipment. So, keep yourself tension-free about your shipment.
We ensure you full self-control supply chain service. We established an expert team to monitor and control every node with software systems for the whole value chain that is self-controlled. That means you are always in control of your shipment.
Custom Clearance Service
For making a shipping service successful, you need to get customs clearance. So, we established a customs clearance team to get the permission quickly by understanding the policy. Our expert team constantly researches different customs policies every day.
You can get from HART a wide coverage service. We established many branches and warehouses in many Chinese cities and many countries. Mainly we established warehouses in Germany, United Kingdom, India, Pakistan, Poland, Bangladesh, and African countries.
Highly Trained Team
Training is essential for making the team perfect. So we always try to arrange training sessions. We provide systematized solutions to our team to solve instant problems if an unexpected situation occurs during shipping from China to Lagos.
We provide professional service for making the shipment great. We make the staff professional knowledgeable and skilled about the working area so that they can be able to answer any queries if you want to ask.
Check How We Help You Ship from China to Lagos
Qualifications and Honor for Shipping from China to Lagos
Business Form for International Freight Forwarders
Foreign Trade Laws of the People’s Republic of China and regulations of the People’s Republic of China provide the certificate of International freight forwarding. HART has the certificate for their quality service, which the Ministry approves of Commerce. It is a must for all international freight forwarders in China.
NVOCC Business Operation Qualification Registration Certificate
NVOCC business operation qualification registration certificate is needed for booking and shipping from China to Lagos. This registration is done by NVOCC and the Ministry of Transportation of China. It marks the shipping agencies as highly recommended than others.
Certificate of Membership for WCA
World Cargo Transportation Alliance (WCA) has created an extensive and powerful network of international freight forwarders. It helps to cover the financial protection program in the freight forwarding industry. It also ensures complete security and peace of mind for being a member of it.
Member Unit for SIFFA
Shenzhen International Freight Forwarders Association is known as SIFFA. It is an organization that the Shenzhen Civil Affairs Bureau approves. It allows the shipping agency to coordinate with others. SIFFA suggests the freight forwarders to information exchanging, relations coordinating, enhancing cooperation.
Our Network on the World
We have branches or warehouses in more than 20 Chinese cities, including Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Yiwu, Ningbo, Wenzhou, Taizhou, Jinhua, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Putian, Tianjin, Dalian, Qingdao, Suzhou, Zhengzhou, Changsha, etc. Representatives or warehouses in UK, Germany, Poland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and African countries like Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Morocco, Egypt, Cote d’Ivoire, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Senegal, Rwanda, etc.
Shipping From China to Lagos | The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Shipping from China is now a standard action of exporting and importing business in Africa, America, and Europe.
Apart from that, China has been one quick economy in the world that makes items accessible at less expensive rates to Lagos.
The cargo forwarders of China are prepared to help with the delivery of the importers at cheap China to Lagos shipping.
HART Worldwide is also a China freight forwarder that can assist you in shipping from China to Lagos Nigeria.
In this FAQ guide, you can find the appropriate guidelines to get the services from China to Lagos shipping.
Table of Contents
- Do The Shipping Companies Provide Shipping Services From China To Lagos?
- Which Transport Is Suitable For Shipping From China To Lagos?
- Are The LCL And FCL Shipping Available From China To Lagos Nigeria?
- How Much Does It Cost To Ship Goods From China To Lagos?
- Is There A Shipping Port In Lagos for China to Lagos shipping?
- How Long Does It Take for China To Lagos Shipping?
- Do The Shipping Agencies Of China Provide Door to door Service To Lagos?
- How Do I Get Quotes For Shipping From China To Lagos?
- What Documents Do I Need For Clearing Customs At The Nigerian Border?
- What Are The Items I Can’t Bring From China To Lagos?
- What Are The Advantages Of Air Freight For Shipping From China To Lagos?
- What Are The Advantages Of Sea Freight For Shipping From China To Lagos?
- What Are The Processes Of Shipping From China To Lagos?
- What Are The Documents Required For Shipping China To Lagos?
- How Can I Find A Trusted Shipping Agency From China To Lagos?
- Is Warehousing Important For Shipping China To Lagos?
- What Is Important For Shipping From China To Lagos, Cheaper Or Faster?
- What Are The Regulations Of Shipping From China To Lagos Nigeria?
- Do The Shipping Agencies Of China Provide Express Shipping Services To Lagos?
- What Are Items Can Be Imported From China To Lagos?
1. Do The Shipping Companies Provide Shipping Services From China To Lagos?
Yes, the shipping companies of China provide shipping services from China to Lagos.
When the goods are available to purchase in China, importing is also widespread.
So, for China to Lagos shipping products are also increasing day by day.
Three are the three best modes of shipping from China to Lagos.
The followings are three modes of shipping:
- Shipping through air cargo
- Shipping through ship
2. Which Transport Is Suitable For Shipping From China To Lagos?
China is a large-scale exporter country and there are various transport systems to ship from China to Lagos.
But there are two transport systems more suitable for China to Lagos shipping.
The suitable transport systems are mentioned below:
Airfreight is one of the suitable transport systems for you to ship goods from China to Lagos.
If you need your cargo delivered quickly with larger shipments, air shipment should be your chosen mode of transport.
From China, your cargo will take anything from a few hours to a few days to reach Lagos, Nigeria.
Seafreight is the other most suitable transport for you from China to Lagos shipping.
Though it takes a long transit time, it has a great contribution to cheap shipping from China to Lagos.
It is very affordable because it can take larger-sized shipments at a cheaper cost.
3. Are The LCL And FCL Shipping Available From China To Lagos Nigeria?
Yes, LCL and FCL shipping is available from China to Lagos.
When the containers are filled with multiple shipper’s goods, that is LCL shipping.
That means more than one shipper will hire the container for shipping from China to Lagos Nigeria in LCL shipment.
It manages small shipments from multiple importers.
That means, when one shipper owns a full container from China to Lagos’s particular destination, that is FCL shipping.
It manages a larger shipment from one importer.
So, these shipping systems are available for cheap shipping from China to Lagos.
Various shipping agencies, including HART, provide the FCL and LCL services as per your requirement.
4. How Much Does It Cost To Ship Goods From China To Lagos?
The shipping cost from China to Lagos depends on which transport you are using and what the dimension is.
Air shipping and express shipping also vary the cost of shipping from China to Lagos Nigeria.
When compared to shipping products via ocean freight, air freight is more efficient and safer, but it is also more expensive.
Express shipping is another faster service than air freight and is expensive also.
Besides, the cost of shipping also depends on the customs fee and the container type you are hiring for sea freight like LCL container or FCL container.
After all this, the shipper and the importer calculate the cost of shipping from China to Lagos.
5. Is There A Shipping Port In Lagos?
Yes, there are two most important shipping ports in Lagos.
They have a massive capacity to receive shipments from China.
The ports are mentioned below:
It is also called APAPA Port.
It was established in 1913.
It can handle around 300,000-350,000 20-foot containers.
It was established in 1997.
It will be joined by Lekki Port which is now under construction.
It can handle around 400,000-450,000 containers.
6. How Long Does It Take To Ship From China To Lagos?
There are a variety of shipping times from China to Lagos because of various shipping modes.
The shipping times are mentioned below:
- If you want to ship by air cargo, it will take 5-10 days on average from all Chinese airports to Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Abuja.
- If you are interested in shipping by sea freight, it will take 20-45 days minimum from various seaports of China to Apapa Port, Lagos, NIGERIA port Lagos, TINCAN port Lagos, etc.
- If you need a quicker shipping service than air freight, then express shipping is better.
It will take only a minimum of 3 days to a maximum of 5 days.
7. Do The Shipping Agencies Of China Provide Door to door Service To Lagos?
Yes, the shipping agencies provide door to door service of shipping from China to Lagos.
Door to door service means picking up the goods from the address you gave and delivering them to your given address.
Shipping agencies like HART provide Door to door service for you because customer satisfaction is important for us.
Generally, in this shipping system, you don’t need to be tense about customs clearance.
A representative will handle this process and let you know the shipment has been started via your required shipping mode.
8. How Can I Get Quotes For Shipping From China To Lagos?
For China to Lagos shipping, you need quotes to finalize the shipment order.
It helps to finalize the shipment at your door.
The processes by which you can get the quotes for shipping from China to Lagos Nigeria and finalize the shipment mentioned below:
- First, you need to contact the shipping agency.
- A representative or agent will offer you the quotes.
- After getting quotes, you need to compare the services, costs, timing, etc., that are mentioned in the quotes.
- Make the decision which services you need to order and reply to the agent about your requirement.
- The agent will help you to manage your requirements and finalize the shipment order.
If you choose HART WORLDWIDE LOGISTICS as your shipping agent, you will get free quotes within 24 hours.
Free quotes are important for shipping.
You will get all kinds of support from us to select your service.
9. What Documents Do I Need For Clearing Customs At The Nigerian Border?
In Nigeria, customs are very restricted about shipping.
When you select the shipping agent to get the service for China to Lagos shipping, they will send the lists of the documents needed to clear customs at the Nigerian border.
However, you will need some necessary shipping documents, which are mentioned below:
- Final Commercial Invoice
- Bill of lading
- Clean inspection report
- SONCAP Certificate of conformity (if the item is SON regulated)
- Insurance certificate
- Bill of exchange
- Packing list
- Fumigation certificate (in the case of products packed in wooden boxes)
- CCVO (Combined Certificate of Value and origin)
- Importer / Exporter registered code, etc.
10. What Are The Items I Can’t Bring From China To Lagos?
Many things that are prohibited or restricted for China to Lagos Nigeria is as follows:
- Live or dead animals.
- Refined vegetable oils
- Butter, powder and cakes.
- Retail packs of Fruit Juice.
- Beer and health drinks
- Some Medicines
- Retail packs of Soaps and Detergents
- Mosquito Coils.
- Tires of transport
- Paper, cartons, toilet paper, cleaning or facial tissue
- Recharge cards and vouchers.
- Textile floor carpets.
- Perishable items
- Foot Wears, Bags excluding shoes used in oil industries, sports shoes.
- Used freezers.
- Used Motorbike
In addition, NCS give restriction on the following things for shipping:
- Air Pistols
- All pirated materials
- Blank invoices.
- Coupons for betting arrangements.
- Tea mixed with other substances.
- Meat, Vegetables
- Second-hand dress.
- Silver or metal jewelry, etc.
11. What Are The Advantages Of Air Freight For Shipping From China To Lagos?
There are many advantages of air freight for China to Lagos shipping. The advantages are mentioned below:
- Faster shipping method
- Reliable arrival
- It covers all airports of Nigeria
- Secured shipping system
- Low risk of damaging products
- Less warehousing needed
- Less packaging needed
- It suits any weather excluded natural disasters
- Customs hassle-free, etc.
12. What Are The Advantages Of Sea Freight For Shipping From China To Lagos?
There are various advantages of sea freight for shipping from China to Lagos.
- Cheap shipping from China to Lagos
- FCL and LCL facilities
- Vat also relatively lower
- Suitable for shipping large items like cars, bikes, etc.
- Suitable for shipping Heavy items
- Its safety record 99.99%
- Can take loads of more goods than others, etc.
13. What Are The Processes Of Shipping From China To Lagos?
If you hire a competent agency, the procedure of shipping from China to Lagos, Nigeria will be simple for you.
The processes are mentioned below:
The goods that are ready for shipping need to take them for warehousing.
Packaging is essential for shipping.
If improper packaging happens, the importers will have to bear the double costs.
There it is important to focus on the package color of goods which needs to be done by the shipping agency.
Labeling is essential because it identifies the goods for shipping from China to Lagos.
It contains the parcel no., parcel types, dimension of packets, destination, etc.
Keep Identify The Importers
When LCL shipment happens, it is important to focus on importers because multiple shippers’ goods are in a container.
So, keep identifying the importers.
Shipping documents are valuable for shipping from China to Lagos.
The necessary documents are needed to be mentioned below:
- Credit letter
- Invoice of shipment.
- List of packing
- Commercial Bank authorization
- Certificate of Origin.
- Bill of shipping, etc.
Customs clearance is one of the most crucial shipping parts because you need permission to receive your shipment.
Learn more about importing from China to Nigeria from the below video
14. What Are The Documents Required For Shipping China To Lagos?
There are some documents important for China to Lagos shipping.
So, the essential documents are needed to be mentioned below:
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing List
- Export/Import Customs Declaration
- Bill of Lading & Sea Waybill
- Certificates (production, vessel, phytosanitary)
- Air Waybill
- Arrival Notice
- Importer Security Filing (local customs requirements)
- Letter of credit
- Commercial Bank authorization
- Certificate of Origin.
- Insurance policy documents etc.
15. How Can I Find A Trusted Shipping Agency From China To Lagos?
Finding a trusted shipping agency is vital for smooth shipping from China to Lagos.
However, here are some tips on how you will find a trusted shipping agency:
Suggestions From Experienced
You can ask for suggestions from experienced importers who have already imported their goods from an agency.
If his experience is good, you can take the suggestion which company will be good for your shipment.
Experienced Shipping Company
If you want to import multiple times, you can try the longer experienced agencies for shipping.
Experience makes an agency trusted and perfect for shipping.
Therefore, you need to find an experienced and trusted shipping agency.
You need to select a reliable and efficient shipping agency because reliable shipping agencies focus on customer satisfaction.
So, when you contact shipping agencies to find a trusted one, you need to keep your mind about customer service.
Integrated Logistics Services
The shipping agencies who provide integrated logistics services can be trusted because they offer a receipt of the product, warehousing, picking, packaging, labeling, and product shipping.
You can search for companies that offer these services.
If companies provide pickup and delivery services, they can be trusted for shipping from China to Lagos.
Therefore, which company is ready to provide Door to door services and pickup and delivery, you can select that company.
Those companies have a reputation for delivering on time; you can trust them because one of the vital responsibilities of a shipping agency is timely delivery.
If the shipping agency can cover all the required locations, you can select for shipping from China to Lagos. Efficient shipping agencies can cover all areas.
HART can be a reliable and trusted shipping agency for you that manages cheap shipping from China to Lagos.
Just contact us and ask for quotes to get service.
16. Is Warehousing Important For Shipping China To Lagos?
Yes, warehousing is essential, more or less for shipping from China to Lagos.
Because after picking up the goods from the buyer’s point, there are some important things for managing shipment.
The reasons behind the importance of warehousing to be mentioned below:
Warehousing provides a safe space for your product after picking it up from the buyer’s door.
It reduces the hassle of direct shipping from China to Lagos.
So, your products also remain risk-free before shipment.
After warehousing, shipping agents store it for its safety.
After warehousing, there are needed times to ship the goods from China to Lagos.
If you want, you can expand the opportunity.
You can add more products before the shipment of your previous products.
Therefore, warehousing expands your business opportunity.
Packaging And Processing
Warehousing not only stores your goods for safety but also maintains packaging and prepares the goods for shipment.
It also manages inventory.
It’s a center of supply chain management systems.
Warehousing helps you to arrange to finance because, before shipment, there is no large cost.
After warehousing, you can take time to arrange to finance.
Even exporting and importing are also possible without cost, just you have to pay before receiving the goods from the warehouse.
In this system, government licenses will be needed.
Customs duty manages this system for providing you the facilities.
If you see the video in the below-mentioned link, you can know the importance of warehousing in shipping also,
17. What Is Important For Shipping From China To Lagos, Cheap Or Faster?
Lagos is an important city in Nigeria that is popular for exploring and importing business.
China has a direct connection with this city for shipping items.
When the question arises about the importance of cheap costing or faster shipping, you need to think of some scopes about which is better for you.
The followings are the scopes for you:
- If you are in a hurry to get your shipment, you need to prioritize faster shipping because sometimes cheap shipping from China to Lagos Nigeria can be slower.
So, faster shipping will be vital for you in this matter.
- If you have no hurry, but you need budget-friendly shipping service, it’s better to choose cheap shipping from China to Lagos.
But obviously, you need to take care of service quality.
So, don’t compromise the quality for cheaper costing.
- Some shipping agencies provide quality LCL service at cheap shipping from China to Lagos.
So, when you think about cheap shipping from China to Lagos Nigeria, and you don’t need FCL shipping, you can choose the LCL shipping service.
HART provides quality FCL and LCL services at cheap shipping from China to Lagos faster.
After the discussion, you can see both cheap rates and faster delivery are essential for shipping from China to Lagos.
You need to decide by thinking which scope will be the best for you.
18. What Are The Regulations Of Shipping From China To Lagos Nigeria?
Every country has its own regulations to maintain exporting and importing.
Apart from that Nigeria also maintains the regulations for frequent shipping systems.
Those regulations are also applicable for shipping from China to Lagos Nigeria.
The followings are the essential regulations of Nigeria:
- It is mandatory to have SONCAP certification to import from China to Lagos.
It is an important document that is used by the Nigerian Customs Services for clearance of goods that are going to Nigeria.
It is issued to the importers by the government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- The certificate issued by Cotecna is another important document.
It is the certificate of conformity.
It works as product certification.
- Need to import the registered products only.
Many goods are not allowed to ship.
So, you need to import from China only registered products.
- CCVO means Combined Certificate of Value and Origin certificate.
Nigerian Customs Service uses this certificate for validating the origin of the country.
19. Do The Shipping Agencies Of China Provide Express Shipping Services To Lagos?
Yes, shipping agencies of China provide express shipping service to Lagos for you.
Express shipping means a faster shipping method as per customer requirements.
The shipping agencies of China are active in providing this service smoothly.
If you need this service, you can contact HART also.
We have a long experience to provide the best express service because we have contracts with express shipping companies.
It offers cheaper rates.
20. What Are Items can be Imported From China To Lagos?
When you are ready to import from China to Lagos, you need to know the item you can bring.
The items are mentioned below:
- Clothes and apparels
- Mobile phones and Computer devices
- Electronics accessories
- Kitchen accessories
- Constructional Materials
- Pharmaceutical products
- Human hair, etc.
Above mentioned all kinds of products you can bring by shipping agencies of China.
Lagos is important for Nigeria because most of the exporting and importing from China happens in Lagos.
If you want to ship goods from China to Lagos, this FAQ guide can help you.
But first, you need to focus on the quotes provided by agencies, documentation for customs clearance, and import regulations to Nigeria.
If you want cheap shipping from China to Lagos, you may contact HART Worldwide Logistics.
We offer seamless and effective services and assist in obtaining cheap shipping from China to Lagos Nigeria.