HART coordination is an overall acclaimed worldwide cargo forwarder.
We have immense involvement with transportation from China to the Philippines. We give sea cargo and air cargo services to ship from China to the Philippines. On the off chance that you need to send from the Philippines to China, we likewise offer that help at a low cost.
Numerous shippers deal with certain issues in clearing their items from the customs as a result of an absence of information in customs policies. Our clients never face any issues with customs clearance. We have our own team of experts to help our clients take their shipment from China to the Philippines by expertly finishing every one of the conventions in the customs division.
We have a few agreements with top aircraft and transportation organizations in the Philippines. That assists us with decreasing the shipping cost from China to the Philippines. A portion of these organizations are ET, TK, EK, QR, CX, AY, CA, CZ aircraft, Maersk, MSC, CMA-CGM, COSCO, Evergreen, APL, PIL, Yang Ming, OOCL, and so forth.
With HART coordination, you will get your item free from any danger from China. We likewise guarantee the cheapest shipping from China to the Philippines.
Our Services for Shipping from China to Philippines
Air freight from China to the Philippines is the fastest method of shipping your product from China. We know the best airlines that deliver your shipment from China safely and securely. We have contracts with them and deliver your shipment from China quickly and securely.
Sea freight is always the cheapest method of shipping goods from China to Philippines. If you are importing many goods, our Full container load (FCL) shipping method is the most cost-effective shipping method for you.
If you do not need a full container, you can take our less than a container load service. We offer an attractive rate for our LCL service. We also provide customs clearance service with our LCL shipping through sea freight from China to Philippines.
Door to Door Shipping
We offer door to door shipping from China to the Philippines. We pick up your products from a Chinese supplier and deliver the product to your address in the Philippines. You can choose between air or sea freight for our door-to-door shipping method from China to Philippines.
Express courier is the fastest method of shipping your goods from China to Philippines. We have signed contracts with the major express courier services in the Philippines, such as DHL, UPS, TNT. Our skills provide the best express shipping from China to the Philippines.
We always keep our eyes on the Philippines customs policies and update our team according to the policies they make. With our expert team’s help and connections with local customs brokers, we deliver the best customs clearance service.
You will need a warehouse if you are shipping by sea freight. We provide warehouse service in the Philippines. We always maintain a close relation with Philippino warehouse agencies to get you a warehouse at a cheap rate. We also offer warehouses in China.
Pickup & Delivery
With HART logistics, you don’t have to worry about picking up and bring your products to your warehouse or office. We have close connections with Philippino trucking agencies and provide trucking services to deliver shipment from China to Philippine.
We offer consolidated shipping. We receive orders from different suppliers and ship them together to you. In this way, you can save the shipping cost from China to the Philippines.
Why Choose Hart to Ship From China to Philippines
We are focused on standardization and systematization to deliver your goods smoothly from China to Philippines. We possess up-to-date knowledge of Philippines’ customs policies, and that helps us a lot to deliver your shipment from China to the Philippines at a low cost.
Cheap Shipping Rate
We always try to provide cheap shipping rates for our customers without compromising our service. We have signed agreements with major airlines, shipping agencies, and express couriers to offer you the best shipping experience from China to Philippines at a low price.
Standardized logistics solutions, service procedures, and cargo handling help us responding to your query quickly and maintain consistent quality service. You will never have to wait for our response while shipping from China to the Philippines.
Submitting an order, monitoring the order, and tracking your product from China is easy with HART logistics. We developed a robust digital system to deliver a 100% paperless solution to our customers.
We never rely on a single man. We synchronize all the teams with our digital system to get the best output. We always keep a man in every node to monitor everything from the software and take necessary action if needed.
Custom Clearance Service
We have trained and dedicated experts to handle all the customs-related issues in Philippines. We understand the policies of Philippines’ customs and expertly complete all the documents on your behalf.
We have branches or warehouses in more than 20 Chinese cities. We have our warehouses in the UK, Germany, Poland, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and African countries like Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda, Egypt, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Senegal, etc.
Highly Trained Team
HART logistics keeps a strict policy when recruits employees. We always recruit those people who have experience and high skill in the shipping industry. We continuously update our employees, providing necessary training in various sectors.
The shipping business is a challenging field. We always have to update ourselves according to international rules and regulations. We never miss new information. Our expert team tackles every situation with the highest professionalism.
Check How We Help You Ship from China to Philippines
Qualifications and Honor for Shipping from China to Philippines
Business Form for International Freight Forwarders
According to the Foreign Trade Laws and Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on the Administration of International Cargo Transport Agency, all international freight forwarders in China must have this certificate when shipping from China to the Philippines.
NVOCC Business Operation Qualification Registration Certificate
NVOCC certification is a crucial factor if you are in the shipping business in China. Companies with this certification get some extra privileges, such as issuing their own bills of lading. Many freight forwarders in China do not have NVOCC certification.
Our Network on the World
We have branches or warehouses in more than 20 Chinese cities, including Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Yiwu, Ningbo, Wenzhou, Taizhou, Jinhua, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Putian, Tianjin, Dalian, Qingdao, Suzhou, Zhengzhou, Changsha, etc. Representatives or warehouses in UK, Germany, Poland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and African countries like Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Morocco, Egypt, Cote d’Ivoire, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Senegal, Rwanda, etc.
Shipping Products From China To the Philippines| A Complete FAQ Guide
The Philippines is the country of ports.
There are over 1200 seaports in the Philippines., more than 800 of them are commercial.
There are also 70 airports there.
So, as expected, shipping from China to the Philippines is a piece of cake actually.
This FAQ article will help you to know all the necessary shipping processes from China to the Philippines.
Do you want to go through the article?
Let’s have a tour then.
Table Of Content
- How To Import Goods From China To The Philippines?
- Does The Government Of The Philippines Allow Importation From China?
- How Much It Will Cost For Shipping From China To The Philippines On Average?
- Is There Available Of USPS Express Shipping From China To The Philippines?
- How Much Do International Express Shipping Like DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, China Post, Or Others Cost From China To The Philippines?
- How Long Does Fedex Take To Ship From China To Philippines?
- Why Should You Choose Air Freight Over Sea Freight When Shipping From China To The Philippines?
- How Do The Air Cargo Authorities Calculate The Chargeable Weight When Shipping From China To The Philippines?
- What Is The Average Air Freight Cost When Shipping From China To The Philippines?
- How Long Does It Take For Air Freight To Ship From China To The Philippines?
- What Is The Maximum Height For Air Freight Shipping From China To The Philippines?
- What Are The Prohibited Items In The Philippines To Import?
- How Much Does Sea Shipping Cost From China To The Philippines?
- How Long Does The Sea Freight Take To Ship From China To The Philippines?
- What Is The Difference Between Sea Freight And Air Freight Ship From China To The Philippines?
- Which One Is Cheaper To Ship From China To The Philippines? Sea Freight Or Air Freight?
- How Do I Avoid High Shipping Costs When Shipping From China To The Philippines?
- Do I Have To Pay Customs Charges For A Package From China To The Philippines?
- How Much Does Customs Clearance Cost In The Philippines For Shipping From China?
- How Much Do Customs Charge From China To The Philippines?
- Who Is The Responsible Person To Pay Import Duty When Shipping From China To The Philippines?
- How Long Do Customs Hold Packages From China To The Philippines?
- Can The Sender Pay Customs Charges For Shipping From China To The Philippines?
1. How To Import Goods From China To The Philippines?
There are mainly 2 popular ways of shipment from China to the Philippines of products.
- Air Freight
- Sea Freight
You will find two types of sea freight also.
- LCL: When you use the Less Than Load (LCL) method, you will not have to pay the total bill of the container. Because, in the LCL method, you will get advantages of sharing the container with others. LCL method is suitable for a small shipment from China to the Philippines.
- FCL: When you use the Full Container Load (FCL) method, you will have to pay the total bill of the shipping cost. Because in the FCL method, the entire container is yours. This means you have to hire the whole container. This method is profitable for a large shipment from China to the Philippines.
There is a railway in the Philippines too.
But, there is no international rail communication between the Philippines and China, since this is a country of islands.
Hart Worldwide Logistics is one of the best freight forwarders to freight goods to the Philippines from China for you.
They also provide door-to-door service.
See the shipping method here for more.
2. Does The Government Of The Philippines Allow Importation From China?
Of course, shipping is allowed to the Philippines from China.
China is the top exporter to the Philippines.
Every year, the Philippines imports more than $22000 million equivalent goods from china.
Almost 20% of the total importation of the Philippines comes from China every year.
But there are some prohibited goods to import from China to the Philippines.
You can also see this link for more info about China and the Philippines trade.
3. How Much It Will Cost For Shipping From China To The Philippines On Average?
The shipping cost from China to the Philippines depends on many things like the size of the packages, quantity of goods, chargeable weight, distances between ports, etc.
You have several methods for deploying shipment from China to the Philippines like sea freight and air freight methods.
Also, there are different ancillary matters too like customs clearance, customs charges, etc.
What method you choose would be another factor.
Because the rate of sea freight and the rate of air freight from China to the Philippines are different from each other.
Most of the shipping costs will be around $40 to $150 per CBM by sea.
You have to pay $2 to $5 per kg for door-to-door service by air, but this rate is not fixed.
It is an average calculation and it might be changed at any time.
4. Is There Available Of USPS Express Shipping From China To The Philippines?
The Philippines is a country where eCommerce is growing day by day.
All the first-class international express services operate their service in the Philippines.
The major couriers like USPS, DHL, FedEx, China Express, etc., provide shipping services from China to the Philippines.
They offer a cheap rate to you to ship your goods from China to the Philippines.
Hart Worldwide Logistics also offers you the cheapest shipping from China to the Philippines than other express services.
Because they freight goods in bulk at a time that’s why they can offer a lesser rate.
They also provide door-to-door services.
5. How Much Do International Express Shipping Like DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, China Post, Or Others Cost From China To The Philippines?
The price of express services might vary from factor to factor.
Many facts differentiate the price range amongst the goods like weight, box size, distance, quantity, and type of the goods, etc.
But you might pay from $10 to $20 per kg of goods based on the details of the goods while you are shipping from China to the Philippines using express services like DHL, FedEx, USPS, etc.
Hart Worldwide Logistics offers you cheaper rates than many express services.
6. How Long Does USPS Take To Ship From China To The Philippines?
As far as depending on the variant situations, the time of shipment from China to the Philippines might vary.
Distance from port to port, the communication facilities also impact the shipping time.
There are many islands in the Philippines.
After finishing all formalities, USPS or other express services might take 7-13 days to ship from China to the Philippines.
7. Why Should You Choose Air Freight Over Sea Freight When Shipping From China To The Philippines?
Sea freight and air freight are the two most popular freight forwarding methods all over the world.
There are several advantages for both sea freight and air freight from China to the Philippines.
You can’t deny one of the two methods if you are a regular member of the export-import industry.
Even though there are some more advantages of air freight from China to the Philippines over sea freight from China to the Philippines in several ways.
- The Quickest One: Air freight is the quickest method of transporting goods. There is no time dilation when air freighting. You might miss a flight, but there are plenty of air flights daily to ship from China to the Philippines.
- More Secure: Air freight is more secure than any other shipping method. Security is strictly maintained by the authority.
- Expensive but More Profitable: Air freight is the expensive method of shipping though, but if your products have a huge demand on the market, and you have a time concern, it will be more profitable for you. You can freight many times while the sea freight is doing single transportation.
- Free of Cost: You can carry a maximum of 7 kgs of goods with you when you are going to the Philippines from China. There are no such advantages in sea freight from China to the Philippines.
- Less Customs Processing Time: Customs processing time is less in air freight compared to sea freight from China to the Philippines. It might take several minutes or a few hours.
8How Do The Air Cargo Authorities Calculate The Chargeable Weight When Shipping From China To The Philippines?
There are two ways to calculate the chargeable weight.
- According to the volumetric weight
- According to the gross weight.
Volumetric weight will be calculated based on the size of your goods’ box.
Suppose, the length of your box is 3 meters, height is 1 meter and width is 2 meters.
The volume of the box is =Length X Height X Width= 3X2X1=6 CBM
The air cubic conversion factor is 167.
So, the volumetric weight is= 6 X 167= 1002
Gross weight is the real weight of the goods. Suppose the weight of your goods is 500 kg.
This 500 kg is the gross weight of your goods.
While you are shipping from China to the Philippines, the shipper will calculate the two types of weight.
Which weight will be greater, the shipper will consider the weight as chargeable weight and impose the shipping charge on it.
Here the Volumetric weight (1002 kg) > the gross weight (500 kg).
So the volumetric weight is the chargeable weight here.
9. What Is The Average Air Freight Cost When Shipping From China To The Philippines?
The cost of air freight from China to the Philippines might vary on facts like weight, box size, airline, etc.
Always ask your freight forwarder to keep your box size small.
Also, use the boxes that the shipper provides.
Let’s see some approximate air shipping costs from China to the Philippines.
|Port of Origin||Port of Destination
|Cost per kg ($)|
Hart Worldwide Logistics offers you the rate of cheapest shipping from China to the Philippines.
10. How Long Does It Take For Air Freight To Ship From China To The Philippines?
The time for air freight to ship from China to the Philippines may vary from port to port.
You can see some approximate time limits in the table below that air freight takes to ship from China to the Philippines.
|Transit From||To Manila||To Davao||To Malingao||To Quezon|
|Shanghai||3-5 days||5-7 days||3-5 days||2-4 days|
|Guangzhou||2-4 days||5-7 days||2-4 days||2-4 days|
|Hong Kong||2-4 days||2-4 days||2-4 days||3-5 days|
|Beijing||5-7 days||5-7 days||5-7 days||2-4 days|
|Shenzhen||2-4 days||2-4 days||2-4 days||2-4 days|
11. What Is The Maximum Height For Air Freight Shipping From China To The Philippines?
The maximum height of the boxes must be known to ship from China to the Philippines while you air freight from China to the Philippines.
The maximum size of the cargo determines in which plane the cargo will be shipped.
Because the maximum height limit is different for the passenger plane and the cargo plane (freighter).
|Type of AirPlane||Maximum Height of the Pallet|
|Passenger Plane||61 inches|
|33X Freighter||94.5 inches|
The maximum standard height of the freighter is 96 X 125 inches.
If the sizes exceed, you will need the chartered freighter to ship from China to the Philippines.
12. What Are The Prohibited Items In The Philippines To Import?
There is a big list of prohibited items to import in the Philippines.
The reasons behind this are public health safety, national security, and morality.
The prohibited items to import in the Philippines are,
- All kind of narcotics drugs except when imported by the government of the Philippines, or authorized by the Dangerous Drugs Board for medicinal purposes only
- Used Clothing and rags
- Toy guns
- Any adulterated or misbranded articles of food or any adulterated or misbranded drugs in violation of the provision of the “Food and Drug Act”
- Right-hand drive vehicles
- Hazardous waste, even in transit into Philippine territory
- Dynamite, gunpowder, ammunitions and other explosives, firearms and weapon of war, and parts thereof
- Gambling Outfit
Some items are under-regulated by the proper authority of the Philippines when importing to the Philippines.
Here is the official website link of the Philippines government to see all the prohibited items and other regulations.
13. How Much Does Sea Shipping Cost From China To The Philippines?
Sea shipping costs from China to the Philippines change very fast.
It depends on several facts like weight, size, distance, container choosing, etc.
The table below will show you the approximate costs per CBM from ports to ports from China to the Philippines.
|From||To||The approximate cost ($) per CBM|
Hart worldwide Logistics offers the cheapest shipping from China to the Philippines through many renowned shipping companies.
14. How Long Does The Sea Freight Take To Ship From China To The Philippines?
Shipping time from China to the Philippines depends on many facts.
Size of the box, FCL or LCL, port to port distance, etc impact the shipping time.
But the sea freight from China to the Philippines is as fast as air freight because there is a direct sea route between the 2 countries.
Let’s approximate the time limit to ship from China to the Philippines to get an idea.
|From/To||Port of Manila||Port of Cebu||Batangas Port||Port of Subic|
|Shanghai||5 Days||5 Days||5 Days||5 Days|
|Shenzhen||4 Days||4 Days||4 Days||4 Days|
|Guangzhou||6 Days||6 Days||6 Days||6 Days|
|Ningbo||3 Days||3 Days||3 Days||3 Days|
|Qingdao||5 Days||4 Days||5 Days||5 Days|
|Hong Kong||3 Days||3 Days||3 Days||30 Days|
|Xiamen||5 Days||6 Days||3 Days||3 Days|
|Tianjin||6 Days||3 Days||4 Days||4 Days|
|Nanjing||3 Days||4 Days||25 Days||25 Days|
|Dalian||6 Days||3 Days||6 Days||6 Days|
|Dongguan||4 Days||5 Days||3 Days||3 Days|
15. What Is The Difference Between Sea Freight And Air Freight Ship From China To The Philippines?
There are differences between air freight and sea freight. Sometimes, airfreight is suitable, sometimes sea freight is.
Let’s see some basic differences between air freight and sea freight.
|Sea Freight||Air Freight|
|Sea freight is a slower shipping method||Airfreight is the fastest shipping method|
|Sea freight is less costly||Air freight is expensive but it is the best use when the shipping cost is 15-20% of the total value of goods|
|Sea freight slower, less safe, and secure than air freight||Airfreight is faster, safer, and secure than sea freight|
|Airlines also have stricter regulations when it comes to shipping hazardous materials|
|Sea freight offers more capacity and value of goods.||Airfreight has less capacity than sea freight.|
|Sea freight needs a long customs clearance process||Customs clearance process of airfreight is short|
You can choose air freight while you are needing a fast delivery to your customers.
You might have delivered many times if you use airfreight along with single delivery of sea freight.
It might be more profitable for you if you have good demand for your goods amongst your customers.
16. Which One Is Cheaper To Ship From China To The Philippines? Sea Freight Or Air Freight?
According to the calculation, though the sea freight is slower, the rate of sea freight is the cheapest shipping from China to the Philippines.
You can also freight goods as large as you need by sea.
17. How Do I Avoid High Shipping Costs When Shipping From China To The Philippines?
There are many ways to avoid high shipping costs while you are shipping from China to the Philippines.
- Use the Boxes for Packaging that the Shipper Provides: The boxes for packaging provided by the shippers are always cost-effective. Always use the boxes the shippers provide to you to reduce the shipping cost.
- Keep the Box’s Size Small: If you use your packaging box, keep them as small as you can. It will help you to keep your volumetric size small.
- Use Poly Mailer to Pack Your Goods: If you are not shipping any fragile items, use a poly mailer to pack your goods. It will keep your packaging size small too.
- Negotiate for Discounts: Negotiate with several shippers to get discounted shipping offers.
- Third-Party Insurance: Do third-party insurance instead of shippers. You will get almost double the discount rate for every $100 equivalent goods.
18. Do I Have To Pay Customs Charges For A Package From China To The Philippines?
Customs charge is a must for releasing your packages from the customs while you are shipping goods from China to the Philippines.
You have to pay the required customs charges.
Regulations of the Philippines Customs
19. How Much Does Customs Clearance Cost In The Philippines For Shipping From China?
You have to pay customs clearance fees to the broker or the freight forwarder.
It is needed when the goods enter China’s port to ship to the Philippines.
The standard rate of customs clearance with China’s customs is around $50.
It might be $100 to $120 for clearance with custom border protection (CBP).
You may also see this for knowing more about customs clearance.
20. How Much Do Customs Charge On Goods Shipping From China To The Philippines?
The customs charges are calculated based on the total customs value of imported goods.
It includes shipping cost, customs duty, TAX, freight forwarding cost, etc.
The customs charges vary from 0-65% for several goods.
The average customs duty rate in the Philippines is 10.5%.
And the average sales TAX is 12%.
21. Who Is The Responsible Person To Pay Import Duty When Shipping From China To The Philippines?
In general, the buyer is the payer of import duties along with customs clearance fees and TAX in the Philippines.
Import duties vary from fact to fact based on the total customs value of goods, quantity of goods, product type, etc.
22. How Long Do Customs Hold Packages From China To The Philippines?
The Philippines customs will ask you for the following papers.
- Export Declaration
- Export Permit from the overseeing government agency based on the nature of the goods
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing List
If you can provide the proper documents they need, it may take a few hours to a maximum of 4 months based on your product’s size, quantity, types, and shipping mode (air, sea, etc).
23. Can The Sender Pay Customs Charges For Shipping From China To The Philippines?
The senders can prepay the customs charges for shipping from China to the Philippines.
But there are some limitations.
But the sender can’t prepay the customs charges if he uses express mailing services, like USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc.
The Philippines and China are two alongside countries.
There are friendly transportation advantages to shipping from China to the Philippines.
You will get most of the answers to the questions here about shipping from China to the Philippines that might be created in your mind.
This FAQ guide will guide you on the right path about shipping from China to the Philippines.
You can also take help from Hart Worldwide Logistics for shipping. They offer the cheapest shipping from China to the Philippines by air and sea.
They also provide the cheapest door-to-door Services.