HART is an overall worldwide one-stop cargo forwarder in China. We have been shipping from China to Saudi Arabia for a long time.
With Hart Logistics delivering from China to Saudi Arabia costs less. We keep an exclusive expectation in each of the three transportation strategies for Saudi Arabia. You can book any transportation technique with us for the cheapest shipping from China to Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia has finished the customs clearance method for shipment from China to Saudi Arabia. That is the reason we have our devoted customs clearance group in Saudi Arabia. We additionally keep up great associations with the nearby traditional dealers in Saudi Arabia. You will get your merchandise from the customs clearance rapidly under our administration.
With the entirety of our aptitude and experience, we are focused on carrying your shipment from China to Saudi Arabia easily and safely. Additionally, we give modest transportation from China to Arabia.
Our Services for Shipping from China to Saudi Arabia
Ordinarily, a plane takes a 6.5 hour trip for air freight from China to Saudi Arabia. We have our associations in every one of the air terminals to ship your shipment quickly. Moreover, we offer traditional leeway support and take care of business for some particular area.
FLC shipping is the cheapest way to ship from China to Saudi Arabia. We have both 20-ft and 40-ft containers to ship from China to Saudi Arabia. With our sea freight service, we offer additional customs clearance services.
If you don’t need a full container load, you can take our Less than a container service to ship your product in our sea freight from China to Saudi Arabia. You can also take our customs clearance service with sea freight from China to Saudi Arabia.
Door to Door Shipping
We give door to door shipping from China to Saudi Arabia and send your shipments in no time; the goods will be picked up from the Chinese address and sent to the Saudi Arabia location by air, sea, and even train.
Anything you want to deliver can also be shipped to Saudi Arabia using international express services like DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT, China Post, or another specially dedicated route. We have discounts from them. Our express shipping from China to Saudi Arabia.
When it comes to customs clearance, we have a specific team that conducts research on the customs policy for Saudi Arabia, plus they have very close contacts with the local brokers. This makes sure there are no problems during customs work.
Whether your needs are short-term or long-term when it comes to warehouse services in China or Saudi Arabia, our team will give you a long list of options to choose from.
Pickup & Delivery
Door-to-Door service is one of the biggest advantages we offer. When you provide us with the addresses in either China or Saudi Arabia, we can send our people to pick up and deliver to all the locations you point out.
We offer consolidated shipping. We receive orders from different suppliers and ship them together to you. In this way, you can save the shipping cost from China to Saudi Arabia
Why Choose Hart to Ship From China to Saudi Arabia
Our main aim is to study the target market, as its deep understanding will enable us to standardize and construct systems that will make shipping more accessible and much more affordable.
Cheap Shipping Rate
HART has made arrangements with significant carrier and transportation organizations. This allows us to get low shipping cost from China to Saudi Arabia. Therefore we will provide you the cheapest shipping from China to Saudi Arabia.
Standardized service procedures, standardized cargo handling, and standardized logistics solutions guarantee that we can provide you with the same service all the time when sending shipments from China to Saudi Arabia.
Our devoted in-house team of software developers has created a unique support system to ensure entire online operations, oversight, and tracking. So, you have complete knowledge of what is going on.
Everything is self-controlled. You will find specific personals for all checkpoints to monitor everything using the software. You will control everything when sending your goods through air freight or sea freight from China to Saudi Arabia.
Custom Clearance Service
We have a team of trained employees who learn everything about the customs process. That with the close association with the customs agents, you will have no issues at all. Your shipment will be with you in no time.
HART Worldwide is operational everywhere. 20 cities in China. Some of the major points in Asia, the biggest economies in Europe and many countries in Africa. There is nowhere you won’t be able to avail of our services.
Highly Trained Team
Training our staff is of the most significant importance. Everyone is systematically trained and evaluated to make sure they perform well. This ensures everything is handled with care and nothing happens to your cargo.
For all organizations, professionalism leads to greatness. Therefore we expect our staff to act and work in a certain way. You will get all the information you need from them and get a brilliant service.
Check How We Help You Ship from China to Saudi Arabia
Qualifications and Honor for Shipping from China to Saudi Arabia
Our Network on the World
We have branches or warehouses in more than 20 Chinese cities, including Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Yiwu, Ningbo, Wenzhou, Taizhou, Jinhua, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Putian, Tianjin, Dalian, Qingdao, Suzhou, Zhengzhou, Changsha, etc. Representatives or warehouses in UK, Germany, Poland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and African countries like Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Morocco, Egypt, Cote d’Ivoire, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Senegal, Rwanda, etc.
Shipping Products From China To Saudi Arabia| A Complete FAQ Guide
Saudi Arabia is a country of sea and land. It has several dedicated ports for import-exporting.
That’s why import-exporting is very convenient here internationally.
There are seaports, airports, land ports in Saudi Arabia.
You will need to know which one is the most convenient for shipping goods from China to Saudi Arabia.
Choosing proper logistics partners is also very important for successfully implementing a shipment.
This FAQ guide will demonstrate what you need to learn to deploy a shipment from China to Saudi Arabia successfully.
Table Of Content
- How Do I Get My Products Shipped To Saudi Arabia From China?
- Does The Government Of Saudi Arabia Allow The Shipment Of Products From China?
- What Is The Shipping Cost From China To Saudi Arabia?
- Is FedEx Express Shipping From China To Saudi Arabia?
- How Much Is FedEx International Express Shipping From China To Saudi Arabia?
- What Is The Average Shipping Time From China To Saudi Arabia?
- What Are The Advantages Of Air Cargo From China To Saudi Arabia?
- How Does Air Freight Calculate Chargeable Weight Ship From China To Saudi Arabia?
- How Much Does International Airfreight From China To Saudi Arabia Cost?
- How Long Does It Take For An Air Cargo Ship From China To Saudi Arabia?
- What Is The Maximum Weight For Air Freight Shipping From China To Saudi Arabia?
- What Products Don’t Air Cargo Authorities Allow When Shipping From China To Saudi Arabia Throughout Air Cargo?
- How Much Is Sea Freight From China To Saudi Arabia?
- How Long Does It Take For A Cargo Ship From China To Saudi Arabia By Sea?
- Sea Freight Or Air Freight – Which One Should I Choose When Shipping From China To Saudi Arabia?
- What Is The Cheapest Way To Ship From China To Saudi Arabia?
- How Can I Reduce Shipping Costs From China To Saudi Arabia?
- What Is The Customs Clearance Process For Shipping From China To Saudi Arabia?
- Do I Have To Pay Customs Charges For A Package From China To Saudi Arabia?
- How Much Does Customs Clearance Cost In Saudi Arabia For Shipping From China?
- Who Pays The Import Duty When Shipping From China To Saudi Arabia?
- How Long Do Customs Usually Take When Shipping From China To Saudi Arabia?
- What Happens If You Don’t Pay Customs Charges When Shipping From China To Saudi Arabia?
1. How Do I Get My Products Shipped To Saudi Arabia From China?
You have two options to ship your goods to Saudi Arabia. They are,
You can ship your goods by ship through the seas. There are two types of sea freight also.
LCL: Less than Container Load (LCL) is one of the methods of sea freight where you need multiple freight forwarders to ship the goods.
Because, in this method, you don’t need the entire container and pay the total container cost. It is very suitable for smaller shipments.
FCL: Full Container Load (FCL) is another method of sea freight where you need to reserve the entire container and pay the total cost of a container ship.
It suits the large consignment and lessens the overall cost of goods shipping.
Sea freight is a slow shipping method.
On the other hand, air freight from China to Saudi Arabia is the quickest delivery method internationally.
But, it is also the most expensive way of freight.
You can also see this video for importing tips
2. Does The Government Of Saudi Arabia Allow The Shipment Of Products From China?
Saudi Arabia is one of the biggest importing countries in the world.
Almost everything is allowed to import in Saudi Arabia from China except a few items.
Not only that, but Saudi Arabia earns 21,223 million Saudi Riyal import duty in the year 2019 by importing goods from abroad; Statistica’s report is here for more.
On the other hand, Saudi Arabia imports more than $20 billion equivalent goods every year from China. For more info, see the link.
3. What Is The Shipping Cost From China To Saudi Arabia?
Cost is one of the vital things for shipping goods.
Shipping costs depend on various things such as container size, season, currency payment, weight, volume, transportation distance, delivery type, etc.
There are several ports to ship, and several are to receive the goods. It also varies the cost.
The average sea shipping cost from China to Saudi Arabia varies from $800 to $1500 for each 20’ and 40’ containers.
The average air shipping cost from China to Saudi Arabia is around $160 to $500, and for express shipping from China to Saudi Arabia, this is about $400 to $600 per CBM.
Weight is a crucial factor in costing.
Over 100 kg of goods is very expensive by air compared to the sea.
The freight forwarder will choose the sea freight here.
But in less than 100 kg of goods, there is no significant difference in cost between air and sea.
In this case, the freight forwarder will choose the fastest way.
So, you will see different freight quotes in different ways.
4. Is FedEx Express Shipping From China To Saudi Arabia?
FedEx Corporation is an American multinational delivery service company. It serves its service worldwide.
It is best known for its air delivery service. FedEx has its office both in Saudi Arabia and China. FedEx has a service of express shipping from China to Saudi Arabia.
You can freight goods through FedEx from China to Saudi Arabia.
They provide door-to-door services.
5. How Much Is FedEx International Shipping From China To Saudi Arabia?
The shipping cost through FedEx International depends on many things, like the shipping city, destination city, details of goods, types of goods, the customs value of goods.
For example, you want to export a one kg package of anything. The value of the product is $100. And it’s a 1 kg package.
You have to pay $200 to $250 for the FedEx delivery charge from Shanghai, China, to Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
This charge is for the delivery time of between 1 week. Click here to measure the FedEx delivery charge.
Hart Worldwide Logistics always offers the cheapest shipping cost from China to Saudi Arabia through different express services.
6. What Is The Average Shipping Time From China To Saudi Arabia?
The average shipping time for both sea and air modes are different from China to Saudi Arabia because of different variables.
It takes 20 to 42 days for sea freight and 3-12 days for air freight from China to Saudi Arabia to ship goods.
7. What Are The Advantages Of Air Cargo From China To Saudi Arabia?
Since every shipping mode has its advantages and disadvantages, air freight cargo has some significant advantages in shipping from China to Saudi Arabia.
- Fastest Shipping Mode: Air freight from China to Saudi Arabia is the quickest shipping method, though it is expensive too.
- Reliable and On-Time Departure: As air flight is a consistent thing, it is highly reliable for shipping. Even though air flights get delayed, it doesn’t create that much hassle because they depart every hour from China to Saudi Arabia.
- Shipping Anywhere: Many flights nearly cover their network almost all over the world. You can send your goods anywhere in the world with less effort.
- Accessible Tracking Facilities: You can track your goods on an air flight because every flight has a flight number and take-off and landing time.
- Robust Security: Airfreight provides high-level security because the airport authority maintains the safety control tightly.
- Profitable for Small Business: As the air freight from China to Saudi Arabia is fast and secure, less time consumption facilitates the high profit for small businesses. Even there is no need for warehousing
If you use Hart Worldwide Logistics as your freight forwarder, they will offer you the cheapest shipping cost from China to Saudi Arabia.
8. How Does Air Freight Calculate Chargeable Weight Ship From China To Saudi Arabia?
First, we have to know what chargeable weight is.
Chargeable weight is what airline, ship, or other transportation mediums use to determine the shipping cost.
When the gross weight is more significant in number, then it is the chargeable weight. When volumetric weight is more significant in number, then it is the chargeable weight.
Let’s check how to measure chargeable weight.
Imagine a box contains 1500lbs of steel.
The size of the box is,
Length= 40.16 in
Width= 38.78 in
Gross weight= 1500lbs
Converting cubic inches to cubic meters:
We will convert the volume unit to meters.
Volume=40.16X41.73X38.78=64990.50 cubic inches
61,024 cubic inches= 1 cbm
So, 64990.50 cubic inches= 1.06 cbm
Calculating volumetric weight:
Air cubic conversation factor=167
Volumetric weight= cbmX167
Volumetric weight= 1.06X167=177kgs
Calculating Gross weight:
We will convert lbs to kgs. 1lbs= 0.4536kgs
Gross weight= 1500X0.4536 =680kgs
Here, Gross weight(680 kgs) > Volumetric weight (177 kgs).
Here, the shipper will count the gross weight as chargeable weight.
9. How Much Does International Airfreight From China To Saudi Arabia Cost?
Are you searching for the air freight cost from China to Saudi Arabia?
The exact cost of airfreight depends on the weight.
Up to 100 kgs of goods doesn’t differ the cost significantly.
But more your goods’ weight is the charge rises.
There are many things related to air freight charges such as import duty rate, chargeable weight, season, etc.
The standard tariff rate is 5% in Saudi Arabia.
This rate is 12-20% when it comes to the products produced in Saudi Arabia that the government wants to support to grow in their country.
Hart Worldwide Logistics always offers the best shipping cost for their customers.
10. How Long Does It Take For An Air Cargo Ship From China To Saudi Arabia?
Airfreight is the fastest way to ship goods from China to Saudi Arabia.
Usually, it takes 5-7 working days for DDP/DDU airfreight.
Express services like FedEx, DHL, UPS, TNT take 1-5 days for airfreight.
Hart Worldwide logistics provides door-to-door services through express services.
11. What Is The Maximum Weight For Air Freight Shipping From China To Saudi Arabia?
Is there a limit of the maximum weight for airfreight while shipping?
It is very typical to have a maximum weight limit to any cargo. But it varies from aircraft to aircraft.
When it is a passenger aircraft that bears goods with a price per kg, the Airbus A-380 with a maximum load of 84,200 kilograms is the biggest one.
On the other hand, the biggest cargo aircraft is the Antonov AN-225, with a total capacity of 250,000 Kgs.
Let’s look at the figure below containing the information on the maximum capacity of different air cargo.
12. What Products Don’t Air Cargo Authorities Allow When Shipping From China To Saudi Arabia Throughout Air Cargo?
Here is a list of prohibited products that the Saudi Government prohibits importing in Saudi Arabia.
Fully Restricted Product List:
- Pork And Pork Products
- Pornographic Materials
- Distillery Equipment
- Retreaded Or Used Tires
- Used Clothing And Specific Sculptures
The Items Which Needs Special Approval by Saudi Authorities:
- Agricultural Seeds
- Live Animals, Books
- Periodicals, Movies, And Tapes
- Religious Books And Tapes
- Chemicals And Harmful Materials
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Wireless Equipment And Radio-controlled Model Airplanes
- Products Containing Alcohol (E.G., Perfume)
- Natural Asphalt
- Archaeological Artifacts.
13. How Much Is Sea Freight From China To Saudi Arabia?
Sea freight from China to Saudi Arabia allows you to ship a large number of goods.
The cost of sea freight depends on container size, container choice mode, season, etc.
There are two types of containers, FCL and LCL.
FCL Shipment: FCL or Full Container Load means that a particular person or company will use the entire container for a whole single shipment and pay the total shipping cost.
LCL Shipment: LCL or Less than Container Load means you will share the container with other cargo instead of an entire single shipment.
If you have small products to ship, LCL will be cost-effective.
The FCL container costs $1000 to $2000 shipping from China to Saudi Arabia.
The LCL container costs $60 to $70 per CBM shipping from China to Saudi Arabia.
Hart Worldwide Logistics always offers the cheapest shipping cost from China to Saudi Arabia.
14. How Long Does It Take For A Cargo Ship From China To Saudi Arabia By Sea?
Sea freight is a slower freight mode than airfreight.
It is not easy to predict how long it takes to ship from China to Saudi Arabia with so many variables.
Various incidents impact the sea freight also, like the weather condition, the delivery mode, customs formalities, etc.
To give you a basic idea, here are some examples in the table below.
|Origin Port||Destination Port||Approximate Days|
15. Sea Freight Or Air Freight – Which One Should I Choose When Shipping From China To Saudi Arabia?
What should I choose for shipping?
Air or sea?
The answer is not a one-word thing.
Many things are related to selecting the shipping mode.
Sea freight is the slowest mode of shipping.
But you can ship a large number of goods by sea freight.
Sometimes, the complexity of various procedures delays the shipment from China to Saudi Arabia.
Also, it is cost-effective and profitable.
On the other hand, air freight is the fastest mode of shipping.
There is no time delay of airfreight because air flights are continuous.
But this is very expensive too. This is not perfect for a large shipment from China to Saudi Arabia and a good profit.
If you have no time concern and want to ship a large shipment from China to Saudi Arabia, you must choose sea freight from China to Saudi Arabia.
But, if you have a time limitation, good demand for products, and need the goods in a short time, you can choose air freight shipment from China to Saudi Arabia.
16. What Is The Cheapest Way To Ship From China To Saudi Arabia?
As we describe the cost of the sea freight method and airfreight method, you come to know that sea freight offers the cheapest shipping cost from China to Saudi Arabia.
Though it is the slowest mode also.
Hart Worldwide Logistics offers you the rate of cheapest shipping cost from China to Saudi Arabia both sea and airfreight.
For more see the video
17. How Can I Reduce Shipping Costs From China To Saudi Arabia?
Your shipping cost will impact your profit.
Reducing shipping costs will drive you to more profitability.
Here are some tips to reduce your shipping cost from China to Saudi Arabia.
- Shave The Box Size And Dimension: Resize the dimension of your boxes as small as you can. No need to pack a lightweight item in a giant box. In addition to shipping, shipping companies consider the dimension and size of the package to calculate the chargeable cost.
- Negotiate with Several Shippers and Get Discount on your Shipping: Try to negotiate with different shippers for the best rate and discount. You will find some.
- Choose the Poly Packaging: If you are not shipping fragile items, choose a poly mailer to pack your goods. It will reduce the volume of your package, which is cost-effective.
- Prepaid Shipping: Choose a prepaid shipping method, which can reduce up to 20% of the shipping cost of your goods.
- Use the Package Provided by Your Carrier: One of the smart ways to reduce your goods’ shipping cost is to use the package given by the carriers. Most carriers like FedEx, DHL, etc., charge dimensional fees if you use your boxes to ship.
- Use Third Party Insurance: There is an effortless way to reduce your shipping cost by getting third-party insurance. While carriers charge the freight forwarder $0.90 for every $100 of goods insured, third-party insurance companies charge $0.50 for every $100 of goods. While you are shipping a large shipment, this tiny amount of savings will reduce shipping costs.
18. What Is The Customs Clearance Process For Shipping From China To Saudi Arabia?
In Saudi Arabia, customs clearance might be complicated.
That’s why you should take help from a local expert who can deal with it.
Besides this, you should know the customs clearance process. Here is ist below.
- Certificate of Origin: You have to mark the origin of the goods where it comes from. Riyadh, Jeddah, and Dammam customs will forcibly return the goods to the origin if the certificate of origin is not found.
- Commercial Invoice: An Imported invoice document must be provided which is approved by the ministry of the commerce of exporting country
- Letter of Credit or other payment terms’ documents (depends on the contract between the parties involved): You have to provide the copies of payment method which contracted between you and the freight forwarder
- Bill of Lading or Airway bill for air freight or sea freight: You must deliver the billing papers to the customs.
- Packing List: It will contain the details of the HS code of your goods that you are transferring.
- Insurance Documents: You must provide an insurance document of the goods with an Arabic translation.
- Saudi Arabian Standards Organisation (SASO ) Certificate Of Conformity: issued by an approved certification body in the country of origin.
19. Do I Have To Pay Customs Charges For A Package From China To Saudi Arabia?
You have to pay import duties and Goods and Service Taxes when importing goods from China to Saudi Arabia.
It will allow you to publish your goods nationwide.
This cost might be lusty.
20. How Much Does Customs Clearance Cost In Saudi Arabia For Shipping From China?
Currently, the Saudi government has increased the customs clearance rate of a total of 57 chapters and more than 2000 tariff lines.
Saudi Government increased 10%, 15%, and 20% for many categories of imported goods. The rates increased in classes that are produced in Saudi Arabia.
The Saudi authority did this to support the local producers who are making these categories of goods.
They try to increase the capacity of the industry of their own.
If the total customs value of your goods is over $266, you will have to pay $15% of import duty.
21. Who Pays The Import Duty When Shipping From China To Saudi Arabia?
Practically, import duty is levied when the goods first enter into the importing country.
Customs authorities of the respective country put the import duty based on the total customs product.
The purchaser, the owner, or the broker who is the legal authority by documents will file an entry of the goods at the port and pay the estimated import duties to the customs.
22. How Long Do Customs Usually Take When Shipping From China To Saudi Arabia?
You can’t expect fixed days to have your goods through Saudi customs.
It depends based on the items, values, shipping mode (air, sea, etc) it may take several hours to several weeks.
If your paperwork is done correctly, and there is no complexity with the goods, it might take several hours to get the customs clearance if your goods come by air.
It may take 7-14 days if your goods come by sea.
If there is any problem with your items (like restricted items and items that need special approval) paperwork, HS number, labeling, customs value, etc, it may take several weeks.
23. What Happens If You Don’t Pay Customs Charges When Shipping From China To Saudi Arabia?
When your goods arrive in Saudi Arabia, Saudi customs will check if they are liable to collect customs charges.
If so, they will contact you and ask for the customs charge.
If you don’t pay the customs charge, the Saudi customs authority will not release your goods.
That means you can not receive your package.
If you don’t pay the customs charge, the carrier will ask the freight forwarder whether they want to pay for you, abandon the shipment or get back the package by paying the return shipping cost.
Hope you got the necessary answer to certain questions about shipping from China to Saudi Arabia that arise in your mind.
If you are new to the import and export industry, this guide will remove confusion about many common problems’ unknown answers.
You also might take help to import your goods from China to Saudi Arabia from an expert agency.
Hart Worldwide Logistics might help you with all the necessary help required. You can contact us.