HART Worldwide is an all-in-one international freight forwarder that can assist you with shipments from China to Syria. Alternatively, you could send your commodities from Syria to China.
HART has extensive expertise in transporting goods from China to Syria. We have specialized business professionals that are constantly observing market developments. So try giving us your proposal and we will provide you with useful business insights.
Our Customs Affairs Department is relentlessly examining and monitoring customs legislation in both China and Syria. Complying with customs is one of many values so that your Chinese shipment can still be free of danger.
HART has established deals, in order to guarantee our space availability and reasonable shipping cost, with significant airline and sea transportation companies like – EK, QR, CX, CA, CZ, ET, TK, AY airways and Evergreen, COSCO, Maersk, MSC, CMA-CGM, Yang Ming, APL, OOCL, PIL, etc.
A couple of the major benefits of HART include standardization and systemization. All orders for shipments are controlled, monitored, and tracked electronically via our own logistics network. You will indeed experience flawless facilities as the processing does not depend on any person.
Our Services for Shipping from China to Syria
We can ship your goods from China to Syria in a complete container, including customs clearance and regional distribution. We do the same service for reverse delivery.
In door to door service, we collect the product from your Chinese address and send it to the Syrian address in the shortest possible time. We do it right in schedule.
Why Choose Hart to Ship From China to Syria
Have them focus on the market to gain a thorough understanding of it. To reduce the shipping cost without compromising service, focus on standardization and systematization. Professionalism is mainly based on focus and helps to achieve our target.
Cheap Shipping Rate
Long-term deals have been signed with large airlines and shipping firms. To achieve lower maintenance costs, we are constantly refining our working governance and techniques. Thus it helps us to maintain cheapest shipping from China to Syria.
Standardized in both logistical solutions, operation processes, and freight management means that we can adapt efficiently to your needs when you ship from China to Syria. You will get a standard service from us.
Contact us to know our details services.
The personalized support framework was created by a dedicated in-house software development team to ensure 100% online paperless service, monitoring, and tracking. Procedures aren’t dependent on any single human. If necessary, dock with your network as well.
The entire supply chain’s nodes are self-contained. Every counter has a designated person who uses the native software program to keep track of it. You have complete power over just about everything. Don’t wait to call us.
Custom Clearance Service
To ensure customs operate, certain regions have their own customs clearance unit, as well as collaboration with local experienced customs officers. Every day, the compliance unit examines the various customs regulations.
Many as 20 Chinese cities have stores or warehouses. Warehouses in Bangladesh, United Kingdom, India, Poland, Pakistan, Germany, Nigeria, Kenya, Ethiopia, Ghana, Senegal, Tanzania, Egypt, and Uganda, among others.
Highly Trained Team
We value workforce preparation so much that we offer systematized training to all of our workers on a regular basis. Timely summary and replay to ensure they continue to provide you with exceptional service.
Professionalism leads to accomplishment because we want our employees to have professional expertise and experience in their areas of responsibility. Often provide factual information and sound advice when it comes to shipping solutions.
Check How We Help You Ship from China to Syria
Qualifications and Honor for Shipping from China to Syria
Business Form for International Freight Forwarders
As indicated by the <Foreign Trade Laws of the People’s Republic of China> and < Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on the Administration of International Cargo Transport Agency> executed all worldwide cargo forwarders in China should have this authentication.
NVOCC Business Operation Qualification Registration Certificate
Most worldwide cargo forwarders in China are not NVOCC as it demands enlistment with the Ministry of Transportation of China. NVOCC has benefits in booking and delivery, can give its own bills of filling which can help you better control the merchandise. What’s more, more benefits.
ISO9001 2015 Quality Management System Certificate
To guarantee a brilliant experience for clients and stay away from any mix-up misconception with clients. The international quality management is gotten. Also, we endeavor to offer a steady quality assistance level to all clients. This framework directs our correspondences and working techniques.
Certificate of Membership for WCA
WCA is the world’s biggest and most impressive organization of individual cargo forwarders. Being individual from it, HART is consequently covered by the most liberal and broad monetary assurance program in the business, which permits us to safe business with other WCA individuals.
Member Unit for SIFFA
SIFFA is a social association with lawful character endorsed by Shenzhen Civil Affairs Bureau. The mission of SIFFA is to control, ensure and facilitate the individuals to trade data, organize relations, upgrade shared participation, part interests to advance the worldwide cargo sending industry.
Our Network on the World
We have branches or warehouses in more than 20 Chinese cities, including Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Yiwu, Ningbo, Wenzhou, Taizhou, Jinhua, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Putian, Tianjin, Dalian, Qingdao, Suzhou, Zhengzhou, Changsha, etc. Representatives or warehouses in UK, Germany, Poland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and African countries like Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Morocco, Egypt, Cote d’Ivoire, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Senegal, Rwanda, etc.
Shipping Products From China To Syria | A Complete FAQ Guide
The following is a list of frequently asked questions about shipping goods from China to Syria. You will find all of the details here about Freight Forwarder in Syria that you need. This FAQ list will cover all your queries of shipping products from China to Syria including the shipping methods, cost, duration and other similar doubts about the freight forwarders.
Table of Content:
- How Do I Get My Products Shipped from China to Syria?
- Is shipping From China to Syria Allowed?
- How Much Does a Freight Forwarder Cost for Shipping From China to Syria?
- Is DHL Shipping From China to Syria?
- How Much is DHL International Express Shipping from China to Syria?
- How Long Does DHL Shipping Take from China to Syria?
- What Are the Advantages of Air Cargo From China to Syria?
- How Does Air Freight Calculate Chargeable Weight Ships From China to Syria?
- What Are the Shipment Facilities That China is Offering to Syria?
- What Is the Air Freight From China to Syria Charges per kg?
- How Long is Air Freight Shipping From China to Syria?
- What Is Not Allowed in Air Cargo If the Ship From China to Syria?
- How Much Does It Cost to Ship a 20 Feet Container From China to Syria?
- How Long Does It Take for a Cargo Ship From China to Syria by Sea?
- What Are the E-commerce Related Problems for Shipment From China to Syria Facing?
- What is the difference between sea freight and air freight ships from China to Syria?
- Which Shipping Method Is Cheapest on Alibaba If You Ship to Syria?
- How Do I Avoid High Shipping Costs On Alibaba When A Ship From China To Syria?
- Who Is Responsible For Customs Clearance While Shipping From China To Syria?
- Why Do Packages From China To Syria Take So Long?
- Do I Have To Pay Customs Charges For A Package From China To Syria?
- Who Pays The Import Duty When Shipping From China To Syria?
- What Happens If Customs Hold My Package When I Ship Goods From China To Syria?
- What Happens If You Lie To Customs While Shipping From China To Syria?
1. How Do I Get My Products Shipped from China to Syria?
Several logistics or freight forwarder organizations have been helping customers in Syria to get their desired products. In that case, the customers will get support from sea freight, air freight, and express delivery methods. The customers have to contact the suppliers or freight forwarder in Syria regarding shipping document guidance and filling export declaration.
After that, they would secure transport and documentation issues which include freight booking, cargo insurance, and shipment tracking. After shipping the products, it must consider FCL, LCL, and air freight context.
When the shipment has arrived for the customers, they check about the validity. Through arranging transportation services within Syria, they could deliver products to the consignee’s place. The products will be stored in the consignee’s place towards creating utility.
2. Is shipping From China to Syria Allowed?
Yes, it is allowed for the clients in Syria to get a shipment from China. There are various delivery expresses and freight forwarders that facilitate distributing products from China.
Based on the nature of products such as heavy industrial equipment, low-weight materials, and components, they can choose the preferable shipment method from China to Syria.
3. How Much Does a Freight Forwarder Cost for Shipping From China to Syria?
In the case of determining the cost of the freight forwarder, it requires examining the name, weight, and volume of cargo.
It also indicates container range towards covering a specific range of items. This fee is charged with processing documents, copying paperwork, and assembling the airways or ocean bill of lading, on the freight forwarder Syria price list.
It ranges from $35 to $75 and helps freight forwarders pay for the cost of processing and handling cargo.
4. Is DHL Shipping From China to Syria?
Though Syria has faced several destructive wars in recent periods still, organizations like DHL expresses, HART, and other organizations are running their operations.
The country manager of DHL in Syria since the mid-1990s believes that sense of responsibility and normality influences on going ahead. As most of the competitors have left their business in Syria, but DHL is kept going.
It boosts their motivation to build a network and connected organization towards becoming the top logistics organization in the world.
It considers both sea freight and air freight in terms of delivering items from China to Syria. After shipment, the products are stored in the warehouse of the local DHL branch, and customers visit a branch to collect their products. There is a matter of sorry that many places are already destroyed due to the civil war.
5. How Much is DHL International Express Shipping from China to Syria?
In the case of sending parcels from China to Syria, DHL International Express Shipping is allowing the service at €266.60 for 1 kg.
The delivery of the parcel would be done within 6 working days by the freight forwarder. Parcels weighing 11 kg, 22 kg, 33 kg and 44 kg would cost €857.30, €1,435.13, €1,998.92 and €2,525.23 respectively.
According to the variety of weight of the parcel, the price changes. You can send up to 70 kg of product at a time in a parcel which would cost you €3,769.30.
6. How Long Does DHL Shipping Take from China to Syria?
Notwithstanding the contemporary clashes inside the country, it is seen a few packages being dispatched to Syria. There are two types of shipping system available considering the duration of transportation-
- DHL Express – It provides shipping facilities to Syria within the shortest possible travel time. It takes 3-6 days at best to come and collect the package from the sender’s apartment, store or business offices. And then ships it to the recipient covering the complete monitoring system. But it’s somewhat a little costlier than the regular shipping charges.
- DHL Global Forwarding – In this case, it takes around 6-7 weeks to ship the packages and parcels from China to Syria by sea. In air services, it takes 6-12 days only to send it to the home or workplace of the receiver. Since it takes a little bit more time than “DHL Express” service it charges a little less but provides complete monitoring throughout the delivery process as well.
HART WORLDWIDE LOGISTICS LIMITED is China’s most renowned logistic company that ensures fast delivery at a reasonable price.
7. What Are the Advantages of Air Cargo From China to Syria?
- Send your cargo every now and then – Numerous airline companies have quite a wide distribution of routes that spans pretty much all around the globe including Syria. This ensures that you could always deliver the package from China to Syria anytime of the week.
- Keep track of your cargo’s progress instantaneously- DHL provides you with the ability to monitor your products using a software platform, allowing you to keep track of the progress of your freight from delivery to completion while sending packages from China to Syria.
- Quickest delivery of packages and parcels – without a question, air cargo is the best choice for transporting packages and parcels rapidly as opposed to container ships or commercial vehicles throughout the world including Syria.
- Limited insurance rates equate to big savings – air cargo insurance is less expensive because the delivery time is so limited. Air cargo can indeed be pricey, but it saves spending in the form of decreased insurance rates while sending packages from China to Syria.
- Precisely maintaining deadlines in time – air flight’s incoming and outgoing times are maintained extremely accurately and airlines are eminent for sticking to their deadlines minutely. Though somehow, missing a flight will not create a significant delay since airplanes depart incessantly every other hour.
8. How Does Air Freight Calculate Chargeable Weight Ships From China to Syria?
The greater weight amount between volumetric weight and actual weight is picked as the chargeable weight.
- Actual Weight Calculation
If you have to send a parcel of 9 boxes from China to Syria – say for example – each box weighs 80 kg, then 9 boxes would weigh = 9 x 65 kg = 585 kg.
- Chargeable Weight Calculation when volumetric weight is greater:
If the boxes required for the shipments possess the dimension of 1.2m x 0.5m x 0.7m, then the volume of each box would be 0.42 m³.
Total volume of 9 boxes would be = 0.42 m³ x 9 = 3.78 m³
Air shipment volumetric weight constant for air freight is 167 kg/m³
So, for air freight the total volumetric weight for 9 boxes would be = (3.78 x 167) kg/m³ = 631 kg/m³
Here, the volumetric weight is greater than the actual weight. (631 kg > 585 kg)
So, the chargeable weight would be 631kg.
- Chargeable Weight Calculation when actual weight is greater:
If the box required for the parcel possess dimension of 1.1m x 0.4m x 0.7m,
Then the volume of each box would be = 0.31m³
Total volume of 9 boxes would be = 0.31 m³ x 9 = 2.79 m³
So, for air freight the total volumetric weight for 9 boxes would be = (2.79 x 167) kg/m³ = 465 kg/m³
Here, the actual weight is greater than the volumetric weight. (585 kg > 465 kg)
So, the chargeable weight would be 585 kg.
Video demonstration for chargeable weight calculation is provided below:
9. What Are the Shipment Facilities That China is Offering to Syria?
Air freight is beneficial for small, steep commodities (electronic components) as well as for time-sensitive shipments. When delivering limited amounts (less than 1m³), air transportation is quicker and, in certain cases, less expensive than sea transportation.
There are multiple shipment facilities available that are currently being offered by DHL for China to Syria. They are mentioned below:
- Express Worldwide
- Express Envelope
- Express Easy
All of the facilities comprise –
- You can track the product from sender’s end to recipient’s end,
- Product delivery to the receiver’s door,
- Upon request it is also available to get Proactive Delivery Notifications and also
- Provides Customs Clearance Facilitation etc.
HART Worldwide Logistics Limited has gained efficiency in delivering products from China to Syria. You can transport a huge amount of products in the most cost-effective way. Contact us now to get a free quote for your products.
10. What Is the Air Freight From China to Syria Charges per KG?
The main advantage of sending products through air freight from China to Syria is the fastest delivery. So, you will get on time delivery through air freight.
And the main disadvantage is the high charges. The minimum weight limit of air freight is 45kg. Depending on the type of air cargo, air freight from China to Syria ranges from $3 to $8 per KG.
11. How Long is Air Freight Shipping From China to Syria?
The time required for shipping from China to Syria depends on the types of services you use. The average time for shipping from China to Syria is 3 to 4 days.
If you take express air freight service, it takes 2-3 days. On the other hand, you have to wait 5 to 7 days to get a product from China to Syria.
12. What Is Not Allowed in Air Cargo If the Ship From China to Syria?
Here is a brief list of products that are not allowed in air cargo while shipping from China to Syria:
- Any sentient creatures or beings of all kinds,
- Assault rifles, guns, and every other object that can be used as a weapon,
- Incendiary materials, explosives, and all of their components,
- Products that are illicit,
- Disinfectant cans and aerosol containers,
- A bag of liquid nitrogen,
- Motors, turbines, and drivetrains of mechanical components,
- Hydrants that are used to put out fires,
- Jackets de sauvetage & Furs
- Hard liquor drinks, prepackaged meals include, and are not really limited to medicines.
- Electric arc products that contain lithium batteries are prohibited.
- Nicotine and smoking goods
- Screens for automobiles
- Objects of antiquity & Fine Arts
- Precious Metals like silver, gold, platinum, etc.
- Precious Stones like sapphires, rubies, diamonds, and emeralds.
- Semi-precious Stones like pearls, topaz, amethyst, aquamarine, garnet, opal, and aventurine.
13. How Much Does It Cost to Ship a 20 Feet Container From China to Syria?
This price varies from time to time. For instance, in the recent era, if you send a 20 feet container (FCL) from Sanshan port, China to Latakia, Syria; this may cost upto $5950.
The breakdown of costing is somewhat like this- Freight cost would be $5,450.00 and seasonal surcharge would be $500.00. For LCL containers the price is significantly lower.
14. How Long Does It Take for a Cargo Ship From China to Syria by Sea?
Sea freights generally take more time than air freights or cargos. Normally, a cargo ship takes 6-7 weeks to deliver packages from China to Syria by sea.
However, due to adverse weather, this may take a little bit more time as well.
15. What Are the E-commerce Related Problems for Shipment From China to Syria Facing?
There are a huge number of e-commerce related problems that are visible for shipment in Syria. Shipment problems mostly faced by e-commerce organizations from China to Syria are illustrated below-
- It’s difficult to contact the suppliers for customer through e-commerce due to language barrier,
- Phone and broadband rates are exorbitant and there is a lack of privacy on the internet,
- There aren’t many alternatives for making payments online such as debit cards and credit cards,
- Bad return policies, warranty and replacement issues on the internet,
- Handling time that are unreliable and take a long time to deliver,
- E-commerce laws are lacking and inadequate knowledge of how to use the digital technology,
- Lack of knowledge and emphasis has been placed of e-commerce due to a poor grasp of the English language,
- The quality of Arabic content available online is poor and so it’s difficult for one to find what they’re looking for in the e-commerce sites,
- Lacking the quantity of customer services facilities,
16. What Is The Difference Between Sea Freight And Air Freight Ships From China To Syria?
Air transport shipping is quicker, cleaner, and more dependable than sea transport. But it is much more expensive. For instance – a $240 ocean shipment may cost $1111 if shipped by aircraft. Whenever it relates to transporting hazardous substances, carriers have even more stringent rules. When the shipping cost is even less than 20 percent of the price of the items, air freight is the most suitable option.
On the other hand, Sea shipping provides additional volume and quantity. Sea freight is typically a little slower than the aircraft, and customs concerns and port disruptions can add to the complication. Nowadays, Express LCL is becoming more widely accessible on many more routes by a number of providers. They ensure a precise delivery schedule and are not really much longer in comparison to air freight. Besides, the environmental impact of sea transport is significantly lower than those of air cargo.
17. Which Shipping Method Is Cheapest on Alibaba If You Ship to Syria?
There are some shipping methods available in Alibaba. Among them, “DOOR TO DOOR DDU” express shipping from China to Syria is the cheapest method there, which costs 15 USD per kg only. It is via seaway and takes 6-7 weeks only to deliver the package to Syria by Sea Cargo Delivery. Here, the minimum requirement for shipping is 1 kg.
18. How Do I Avoid High Shipping Costs On Alibaba When A Ship From China To Syria?
Because it is the retailers, not Alibaba, who impose the shipping charges, you can still bargain with them and the shipping price might get lower through negotiation. Besides, there are a lot of coupons available on Alibaba which allows reducing the high shipping costs.
19. Who Is Responsible For Customs Clearance While Shipping From China To Syria?
The customs agent is the participant in the global logistics chain who is in the charge of international shipping.
The supplier or the freight forwarder in Syria on behalf of you is mostly represented by the customs officer, who deals with the bureau of customs and is responsible for customs clearance.
20. Why Do Packages From China To Syria Take So Long?
To name a few, it is owing to erratic or inadequate air traffic. However, when arriving from a country such As china, the backlog of shipments awaiting to be transported is always too high. The issue is even worse when you sail by sea freight. The packages may spend a big time in the queue of awaiting shipments. There might be a slowdown in customs as well.
Besides, Due to political unrest and the war-like situation going through Syria, and multiple restrictions in every sector around the country it’s really tough to enter into the country for any freight forwarders even if it belongs to a shipping/ courier service. That is why packages from China to Syria take so long to deliver.
21. Do I Have To Pay Customs Charges For A Package From China To Syria?
Yes, the receiver will bear the cost of customs charges for a package delivered to Syria. Often freight forwarders like DHL, customs clear on behalf of you and collect the payment from you before delivering the parcel.
22. Who Pays The Import Duty When Shipping From China To Syria?
The receiver pays all the taxes and charges including import duty when shipping to Syria from China. Often freight forwarders like DHL clear the import duty on behalf of you and collect the payment from you before delivering the parcel.
23. What Happens If Customs Hold My Package When I Ship Goods From China To Syria?
You must inform the package’s exporter and freight forwarder. Government agencies grasp parcels unless they are satisfied that only legal items have crossed their territory. They also made sure that all customs duties have been paid. This package could be held by the customs for days, weeks, or even for months. Other than contacting your freight forwarder there’s nothing actually you can do. You have to wait until your product gets clearance from customs and you get a call to receive it.
24. What Happens If You Lie To Customs While Shipping From China To Syria?
Lying to government officials, particularly customs officers, is very often illegal. They could seize your parcels for lying and may even sentence you with bigger punishments. You may be sent to jail or a financial penalty may be imposed on you. Even the customs on behalf of the government may file a case against you.
Syria is a country where e-commerce is evolving steadily but surely. On the other hand, China is known as one of the leading exporter nations in the world. Nowadays, importing goods and parcels are increasing from China to Syria through different freight forwarder in Syria like HART, DHL and some others.
HART WORLDWIDE LOGISTICS LIMITED is a renowned freight forward syria company that ensures on time delivery service provider for all kinds of legal products. Contact us for getting products from China to Syria in less time at an affordable price.
We believe that this FAQ guidance offered you a decent concept about how to transport goods from China to Syria. We also hope HART Worldwide Logistics Limited will make your freight forward Syria’s process convenient.