HART Worldwide is your one-stop international freight forwarder that can help you shipping from China to Turkey. Or ship your goods from Turkey to China.
HART has rich experience for shipping from China to Turkey. We have dedicated market team to monitor the market changes continuously. So, we can provide valuable market insights to you, just send your request.
We also have the customs affair department to study and follow up the customs policies in Turkey and China. Customs compliance is our one of our operation principles, so your shipment from China will always be risk-free.
HART has signed agreements with the major airline and shipping companies, such as ET, TK, EK, QR, CX, AY, CA, CZ airlines, and Maersk, MSC, CMA-CGM, COSCO, Evergreen, APL, PIL, Yang Ming, OOCL, etc. Which ensures our space availability and competitive shipping rate.
Standardization and systematization are another two big advantages of HART. Our in-house developed logistics system operates, monitors and tracks all your shipping orders online. The processing doesn’t rely on any individual person, you will always enjoy the smooth services.
No matter you want to ship from China to Turkey by air, sea, train, express or door to door, you can get your ideal solutions here. Just knock the door.
Our Services for Shipping from China to Turkey
We will help you to ship products from China to Turkey by air. Additionally, we will clear customs and deliver your products to a possible destination.
HART Worldwide Logistics Limited will ship your products from China to Turkey by sea. Additionally, it will help in customs clearance and make the local delivery. Or vice versa.
HART will ship your products to Turkey from China by train. Additionally, we will finish the customs clearance and also make the local delivery.
Your products can also be shipped to Turkey from China by international express companies like DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, or other dedicated special routes. We also offer huge discounts from them.
HART has a dedicated team to research Turkey’s customs policy, additionally close connection with the local brokers which will make sure hassle-free customs work.
HART can help you in order consolidation from different suppliers and then ship them together. In this way, the shipping cost can be saved. Moreover, it will also reduce product damage risk.
Why Choose Hart to Ship From China to Turkey
We focus on target markets and have a deep understanding of the markets. Standardization and systematization focus is to decrease the shipping cost without compromised services.
Cheap Shipping Rate
We have long-term agreements with major airline and shipping companies and always try to improve our work process and efficiency to ensure lower rates.
Standardized logistics solutions, service procedures and cargo handling ensure our quick response to you.
To ensure 100% online operation, monitor and track, a dedicated in-house software development team has developed to customize the support system.
All nodes on the whole value chain are self-controlled. Each checkpoint has a dedicated person to monitor the in-house software system.
Custom Clearance Service
Hart has special customs clearance teams in some regions to assure the customs work. It also has cooperation with local professional customs agents in some regions.
Including twenty Chinese cities, branches or warehouses are located in UK, Germany, Poland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and African countries like Kenya, Uganda, Egypt, etc.
Highly Trained Team
We give importance to staff training and provide continuous systematized training to all our employees. They always try to provide excellent services to our valuable customers.
We always request our employees to execute their professional knowledge and skills in their work. HART always try to provide complete information and optimal advice for your shipping solutions.
Check How We Help You Ship from China to Turkey
Qualifications and Honor for Shipping from China to Turkey
Business Form for International Freight Forwarders
All international freight forwarders in China must have a certificate for international freight forwarding business, according to the <Foreign Trade Laws of the People’s Republic of China> and < Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on the Administration of International Cargo Transport Agency> implemented and approved by the Ministry of Commerce.
NVOCC Business Operation Qualification Registration Certificate
Most Chinese international freight forwarders are not NVOCC. It needs registration with the Ministry of Transportation of China, which has higher requirements than any other ordinary freight forwarder in China. Non-Vessel-Operating Common Carrier has advantages in booking and shipping. It can issue bills of lading to benefit you and help better controlling.
ISO9001 2015 Quality Management System Certificate
We assure an excellent experience for customers and try to avoid any kind of mistakes. Having international quality management system, HART tries to provide a compatible quality service to all customers which certified system regulate communications and work procedures.
Certificate of Membership for WCA
The world’s largest and most powerful network of independent freight forwarders is World Cargo Transportation Alliance (WCA). HART, being a member, automatically covers the most generous and large financial protection project in the industry. With complete security and peace, it allows us to conduct business with other WCA members.
Certificate of Membership for CIFA
China International Freight Forwarders Association, CIFA (China freight forwarding Association) in China’s international freight forwarding industry guided by China’s Ministry of Commerce, is a national social organization. CIFA’s mission is to strengthen the industries’ self-discipline, management coordination and create a fair competition market environment.
Member Unit for SIFFA
Shenzhen International Freight Forwarders Association (SIFFA) is a social organization with a legal personality approved by Shenzhen Civil Affairs Bureau. SIFFA’s mission is to guide, protect and help members to exchange information. Moreover, coordinating relations, enhance fellowship and member interests to promote the international freight forwarding industry are some other missions of SIFFA.
Our Network on the World
We have branches or warehouses in more than 20 Chinese cities, including Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Yiwu, Ningbo, Wenzhou, Taizhou, Jinhua, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Putian, Tianjin, Dalian, Qingdao, Suzhou, Zhengzhou, Changsha, etc. Representatives or warehouses in UK, Germany, Poland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and African countries like Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Morocco, Egypt, Cote d’Ivoire, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Senegal, Rwanda, etc.
Shipping Products from China to Turkey | A Complete FAQ Guide
Turkey is a country straddling Western Asia and Southeast Europe. China and Turkey have maintained a good business relationship.
However, shipping from China to Turkey is not so easy without choosing a proper logistics partner.
It is one of the top international logistics companies with several years of experience.
The following FAQ guide will help people to learn about implementing a shipment plan in Turkey.
Table of Contents
- How Do Products Ship From China To Turkey?
- Is Shipping From China To Turkey Allowed?
- How Much Does It Cost To Ship From China To Turkey?
- Do International Express Companies Ship From China To Turkey?
- How Much Is International Express Shipping From China To Turkey, Like DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, China Post Or Other Express Companies?
- How Long Does It Take To Ship From China To Turkey Through International Expresses?
- What Are The Advantages Of Shipping Via Air Cargo From China To Turkey?
- How Air Freight Companies Calculate The Shipping Cost From China To Turkey?
- What Are The Shipment Facilities That China Is Offering To Turkey?
- How Long Air Freight Takes To Ship From China To Turkey?
- What Is The Maximum Weight For Air Freight Shipping From China To Turkey?
- What Are The Prohibited Items When Shipping From China To Turkey In Air Cargo?
- How much is sea freight from China to Turkey?
- How Long Does Shipping By Sea Take From China To Turkey?
- What Is The Difference Between Sea Freight And Air Freight Shipping From China To Turkey?
- Which shipping method is cheapest on Alibaba if I ship to Turkey?
- What Is The Cheapest Shipping From China To Turkey?
- How Can I Reduce The Shipping Cost From China To Turkey?
- What Is The Customs Clearance Process For Shipping From China To Turkey?
- How Much Does Customs Clearance Cost In Turkey For Shipping From China?
- How Does The Customs Import Duty Calculated For Shipping From China To Turkey?
- Why Does A Package Get Held In Customs When Shipping From China To Turkey?
- What Happens If Customs Hold My Packages When I Ship From China To Turkey?
1. How Do Products Ship From China To Turkey?
Shipping from China to Turkey is not easy without following proper guidelines and choosing the right vendor or company.
The process of shipping goods from China to Turkey is described briefly below:
According to the International Transport Forum, shipping through sea freight claims 50 percent of the Turkish market followed by road freight claims 35 percent.
However, airfreight and railway freight claim 10 percent and 1 percent.
Shipping time from China to Turkey has reduced from one month to 12 days because of the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI), which connects Asia, Africa and Europe.
The Baku–Tbilisi–Kars (BTK) project provides an additional rail route between China and Europe (via Central Asia).
More than 200 ports are opened for commercial ventures across Turkey’s 8,200 kilometres of coastline.
Moreover, the port capacity is expected to increase by 100 percent by 2023.
Turkey is collaborating with China on several domestic and international rail projects.
Currently, rail transport in Turkey is being damaged due to a poorly optimized rail network and lack of investment.
HART Worldwide Logistics ensures you such flexibility.
Bringing you convenient shipping from China to your destination is our pleasure.
Guidelines for Shipping
To make your move as hassle-free as possible, firstly you have to find an authentic vendor who will source your products for shipping from China to Turkey.
Before going with any vendor or shipping company you must check the following points:
- If the shipper’s website is authentic or not;
- If there is any physical office location available or not;
- Customer reviews;
- Their popularity and number of trades till date;
- Calculating and comparing the shipping cost.
Paperwork to ship from China to Turkey
Every importer and exporter needs to prepare and collect some necessary documents and present them to the customs office.
Depending on the countries, the list of required documents differs.
The following paperwork is the most basic and common one:
- Commercial Invoice: Commercial invoice refers to a formal note for payment which is used as a customs declaration. It is prepared by the exporter so that your goods may be withheld and you may suffer losses.
- Air Waybill and freight invoice: Air Waybill is prepared by the airlines’ officials or by its authorized agents which can be prepared electronically.
- Packing List: Packing List is prepared by the shipping company which is a list of all goods to be shipped.
- Import/Export Declaration: It is a declaration document that is sometimes required by the customs office. This document varies depending on the requirements of the particular customs office.
- Certificate of Origin (CO): Provided by the exporter, certificate of origin provides information of the particular exported product’s production, manufacturing or proceeding. Usually, the Certificate of Origin is delivered by the Chamber of Commerce of a country.
Packing and packaging
Appropriate packing is necessary to help the shipment reach its destination safely.
Using bubble wrap to pad the package can help to save the products.
Moreover, there shouldn’t be any free space left in the parcel.
For an extra level of security, sealing the products can make international shipping easy and safe.
2. Is Shipping From China To Turkey Allowed?
Yes, shipping from China to Turkey is allowed unless the imported goods contain any prohibited and unlawful products.
Turkey and the Chinese governments have strengthened their relationship on many fronts, as the countries prepare to mark 50 years of diplomatic ties recently.
Except for a few export, import rules and regulation, there is no bar to ship from China to Turkey.
3. How Much Does It Cost To Ship From China To Turkey?
About 90 percent of products in the world are transported by sea.
The cost of shipping depends on various elements such as the weight and size of your package, the type of service you will order, and the nature of the product in your package.
The average freight costs for the various product shipping methods are ranged from:
|Shipping Method||Quantity of the product||Approximate rate|
|Air Express Companies||Per kilogram||$5 to $9|
|Air Freight||Per Kilogram||$4 to $8|
|FCL||Per container for 20’
Per container for 40’
|$1,500 to $2,000
$3,000 to $4,000
4. Do International Express Ship From China To Turkey?
Yes, international express companies, including the most known and famous express companies ship to Turkey from China.
DHL, FedEx, UPS Express and USPS are some of the known companies that offer shipment from China to Turkey.
Those international express companies serve a wide range of clients from multinational corporations to individuals on every continent from China to Turkey.
International shipping by DHL from China to Turkey typically takes just 6 to 8 days depending on the weight and size of the shipment along with the type of products.
Both UPS Express and USPS Expedited are available for express shipping from China to Turkey.
Both are internationally approved shipping services that offer affordable shipping choices.
Those international express companies also offer door-to-door shipping from China to Turkey through express shipping.
5. How Much Is International Express Shipping From China To Turkey, Like DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, China Post Or Other Express Company?
DHL and FedEx provide different rates for express shipping from China to Turkey.
DHL Express Shipping from China to Turkey Cost:
- Shipping from China to Turkey through DHL Air Freight cost $3.65 to $4.99 per Kilogram.
- DHL Worldwide Express Shipping provides door-to-door shipping from China to Turkey.
- DHL payment terms include L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram.
FedEx Express Shipping from China to Turkey Cost:
- FedEx Express Shipping from China to Turkey costs starts from $16.75 via FedEx Envelope on 1 pound weight.
- When it comes to shipping parcels greater than two lbs., FedEx offers cheaper rates.
- FedEx Express Shipping also offers door-to-door shipping from China to Turkey.
USPS Express Shipping from China to Turkey Cost:
- Shipping from China to Turkey through USPS cost $16.75 for shipping products less than two lbs.
- USPS is usually cheaper than other express trains.
- If the items can fit into a small, medium or large flat rate shipping box, USPS is cheaper than FedEx and DHL.
HART Worldwide Logistics Limited is a one-stop China freight forwarder that can help to ship goods from any location in China to the assigned destination.
6. How Long Does It Take To Ship From China To Turkey Through International Express?
Shipping from China to Turkey can take a long time if you don’t choose the right company and the right shipping method.
Turkey, as an Asian country, is open for shipments from China on a regular basis, which makes shipping more cost-efficient and easier.
DHL air express shipping from China to Turkey needs only 6 to 15 days to arrive.
FedEx’s estimated delivery time is 6 to 15 days.
USPS delivers their shipments between 15 and 30 days.
7. What Are The Advantages Of Air Cargo From China To Turkey?
Every method of shipping products from China comes with different advantages.
However, for the speedy delivery and reliable security, air freight is regarded as an excellent choice.
There are several advantages of air shipments from China to Turkey, which is discussed briefly below:
- Air cargo is the fastest and most comfortable shipping method of all.
- China to Turkey Air cargo’s one of the benefits is the security of products.
- Air cargo saves your precious time while you ship from China to Turkey. It might take more than 30 days for sea freight whereas air shipments usually take 3 to 15 days.
- It reduces the risk of pirates, theft.
- Air cargo ensures less damage than other shipping options.
- It will not require as much packaging, warehousing, and insurance since the products will be shifted by air.
To know more about the process of air cargo, please visit the following link::
8. How Does Air Freight Calculate Shipping Cost From China To Turkey?
The Air Freight shipments’ chargeable Weight is calculated as the Actual Weight (Gross Weight) or the Volumetric.
Airfreight forwarders mostly use chargeable weight.
Shipping cost from China to Turkey for volumetric weight is measured through a calculation which is given below:
Step 1: Calculate the volume of the air freight shipment: Volume = length X width X height (L x W x H).
Multiply the length x height x width in centimeters.
Step 2: Divide the answer by 6,000.
There are some items that are irregular in shape and size.
You might find it difficult to measure the items before shipping.
However, the calculation can be done in the same manner.
The right measurements of some irregular items are given in the image below:
9. How Much Does International Air Freight From China To Turkey Cost?
Shipping costs vary all around the world.
So does shipping cost through the air freight from China to Turkey.
The cost largely depends on various factors, such as the type of cargo, size, weight, etc.
Depending on the type of cargo you’re shipping, air freight costs from China to Turkey range from approximately $4 to $8 per kilogram.
The cost will be significantly high for a special type of cargo.
10. How Long Does Air Freight Take To Ship From China To Turkey?
There are three popular airlines from China to Turkey-KLM, Xiamen Airlines, Turkish Airlines.
Air shipments usually take 6 to 15 days.
If you choose a fast delivery shipping method, which charges higher but delivers your products within 5-7 days.
However, if you utilize a Door-to-Door (DDP) service, the transportation may take a bit longer, around 15 to 30 days.
Customs duty and screening fees have to be paid at the airport.
11. What Is The Maximum Weight For Air Freight Shipping From China To Turkey?
Air cargo is known as one of the fastest methods of transportation.
Air transport usually carries high valued products or the goods that need to be delivered as soon as possible to their destination.
Air cargo transport’s unit is kilograms.
There are some restrictions on air transport that are related to the size of the products.
In passenger planes, the height is fixed to 158 centimeters maximum.
Goods whose height crosses 158 centimeters will be loaded on freighter planes.
There are also special charter planes to transport massive products like construction steels or equipment.
The standard dimensions of shipments are weighted 100 kilograms, and pallets with dimensions of 120 x 80 x 80 with a weight of 1000 kilograms.
DHL allows a minimum of 1 Kilogram up to 70 Kilograms in a single parcel to deliver.
FedEx allows delivery of up to 150 lbs or 68 kilograms per package.
USPS takes maximum weight for medium and large boxes is 70 lbs or 32 kilograms.
However, the maximum weight can be higher or lower depending on companies.
12. What Are The Prohibited Items When Shipping From China To Turkey In Air Cargo?
There are plenty of goods that can be sent to Turkey, but several items that the Turkey government restricts to import.
No courier services, international expresses and companies are allowed to ship the prohibited, non-approved and restricted items on behalf of the customers.
The prohibited items in an air cargo shipment by the Turkey government is given below:
- Coins, banknotes, currency notes, and False Currency, including paper money;
- Securities of any kind payable to bearer;
- Narcotic, drugs, tobacco, and alcoholic beverages;
- Animal skins;
- Ivory and ivory products;
- Live animals;
- Meat or animal products;
- Travelers’ checks;
- Platinum, gold, and silver;
- Precious stones;
- Blades, knives, guns and explosives and other valuable articles are prohibited in Priority Mail Express International shipments to Turkey.
All types of harmful and unhygienic products and toxic chemicals are prohibited to import to Turkey.
13. How much is sea freight from China to Turkey?
Sea freight is always known to transport heavy construction equipment, cranes, project cargoes, etc.
It is the most common way of transport that importers and exporters use commonly.
The sea freight would be around $3 to $7 per kilogram.
Sea Freight from China to Turkey: $3000-$3900, depending on the size of the container.
The shipping cost from China to Turkey is significantly lower than other shipping options.
14. How Long Does Shipping By Sea Take From China To Turkey?
Turkey has four major container ports. DP World Yarımca, Turkey’s one of the largest container terminals, was connected to China and London in 2019.
Shipping from China to Turkey via air and sea freight will take 4 to 6 weeks on average.
However, shipping time can be reduced to 1 week and above when all the controls at the Turkish borders are fast.
Shipping via sea freight from China to any country is regarded as the most cost-efficient way.
It takes 30 to 60 days on average for each port of destined countries.
15. What Is The Difference Between Sea Freight And Air Freight Ship From China To Turkey?
- Airfreight is a faster and safer way than sea freight. It takes a maximum of 6 to 9 days from China to Turkey.
- Shipping via air freight reduces the cost for packaging, warehousing, and insurance compared to sea freight.
- There is a fixed dimension to ship your products.
- Sea freight offers more spaces.
- Sea freight is known to transport heavy equipment, cranes, project cargoes, etc.
- Sea freight is usually very slower than air. It takes a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks to deliver from China to Turkey.
- Using LCL, several shipments are packed into one big container which saves space.
- Full Container Load (FCL) and Less Than Container Load (LCL) sea freight shipping from China to Turkey are available. They are the two most common shipping terms used in the international logistics industry for shipping via sea freight cargo.
To know more about FCL and LCL, please visit the following link:
HART Worldwide Logistics Limited has a highly professional team that can provide a secure customs clearance.
HART provides sea freight from China to Turkey.
It provides both Full Container Load (FCL) and Less Than Container Load (LCL) methods.
16. Which shipping method is cheapest on Alibaba if I ship to Turkey?
Alibaba is the most popular and world’s fastest-growing e-commerce destination.
There are three ways to get products shipped globally using Alibaba.
The suppliers on Alibaba offer courier services through air and sea freight.
Shipping via road or rail is the best option to ship to the neighboring countries but when it comes to shipping heavy and weighty goods sea freight is the best choice among others.
The cheapest shipping from China to Turkey is sea freight.
17. What Is The Cheapest Shipping From China To Turkey?
Air cargo is the cheapest shipping from China to Turkey for smaller products.
On the contrary, for any larger shipment from China to Turkey, sea freight is the cheapest choice.
Smaller shipments from China to Turkey must be transported by air freight.
However, through sea freight, the cheapest shipping can be availed.
To avail more advantages, discounts and door-to-door shipping services, you can choose HART Worldwide Logistics.
18. How Can The Shipping Cost Reduce From China To Turkey?
Shipping costs involve different variables.
Moreover, there are many hidden costs and fees.
Shipping is never cheap.
Below, some ideas that can lower the average shipping cost:
- Lightweight product packaging may save money on the shipping cost from China to Turkey.
- Shipping companies sometimes provide small businesses with certain boxes and envelopes for free or at a discount rate.
- Holidays and special occasions lower the shipping cost if shipment from China to Turkey is done at that time.
19. What Is Customs Clearance Process For Shipping From China To Turkey?
Through filing the paperwork, right packaging, and cross-border delivery in Turkey it will take around 3 weeks to 4 months to get a parcel delivered to your recipient.
HART has a dedicated customs expert to help you clear your product from any Turkey port.
It will complete all the documents correctly without any hassle, and you will receive your shipment from China to Turkey smoothly.
20. How Much Does Customs Clearance Cost In Turkey For Shipping From China?
The standard rate for customs clearance is about $50 to $60 for clearance with China’s Customs and $80 for clearance with Turkish Customs Union Common External Tariff.
21. Who Pays The Import Duty For The Shipment From China To Turkey?
In general, the buyer is responsible for all import duties and taxes.
Usually, the freight forwarder representative fulfils the procedures of the account.
They will confirm that the payment is completed before delivering the goods from China to Turkey.
However, after your products arrive in Turkey, you might have to pay some extra charges such as taxes.
22. Why Would A Package Be Held In Customs When Shipping From China To Turkey?
Shipment held at customs creates a very tense and unsure situation.
There are some basic reasons for which shipment could hold in customs:
- If the shipped items involve prohibited or restricted goods, the customs may delay or even destroy the package.
- Sometimes customs hold shipment if clearance documentation is found incomplete.
If the packages are small and do not contain any suspicious item then they should be taken more than two days at customs.
However, generally, the process takes five days or above, if there are too many items or if there are any suspicious items.
23. What Happens If Customs Hold My Package When I Ship Goods Ship From China To Turkey?
If customs officials hold your parcel, there is nothing to do until the government officials ensure the permissible items to cross their border.
The first action that can be done if customs officials hold your goods during shipping from China to Turkey is to contact the freight forwarder.
Ensuring your shipment is stuck in customs should be done.
Ensure that there is no missing or incorrect information.
Lastly, the importer has to be patient and wait for the customs call till releasing your goods.
To conclude, We, HART Worldwide Logistics limited, would like to ensure hassle-free shipping from China to Turkey.
The above-mentioned FAQ guideline will help you to make your decisions easy and you have the knowledge of economic shipment from China to Turkey.
It can be the best option to manage the issues of documentation and clearance hassle in ports.
The overall cost will also be reduced when you choose HART for shipping from China to Turkey.
You just need to contact us for fast delivery from China to Turkey.