Usually, when you are out looking for an international freight company you have to make certain considerations. Which is one company that meets all your needs and more? HART Worldwide. No matter what your requirements are when shipping from China to Zimbabwe, we have it all.
When it comes to shipping from China to Zimbabwe, we have extensive experience and knowledge. We have a well-trained staff which dedicates hours to find all the information needed for the shipment. There is no question we can’t answer.
Amongst our many teams, we have a whole department dedicated to knowing all there is to know about customs affairs. This department is in place so we can very easily get your package through customs when it’s on its way from China to Zimbabwe.
Our agreement with some of the biggest and most powerful shipping companies and airlines such as ET, TK, EK, AY, CA, QR, CZ, CX, Maersk, CMA-CGM APL, MSC, COSCO, PIL, Evergreen, OOC, Yang Ming has enabled the package to be delivered safely. This also helps to make sure there is space in their shipment for your goods at the most affordable rates.
You will soon find that two things that have helped us get where we are today are systematization and standardization. Our well-oiled machine gets everything done in order and we have systems that help us to monitor and track everything that is going on with each shipment.
Our Services for Shipping from China to Zimbabwe
Why Choose Hart to Ship From China to Zimbabwe
It is very important to make sure we understand the market we are operating in. This is why we focus on systematization and standardization of our whole process so that we can provide our customers with the best service at the best price.
Cheap Shipping Rate
HART Worldwide has always thought ahead, which is why our agreements with some of the biggest airlines and shipping companies air us in our business. The long-term deals ensure we have space for your goods and have the lowest shipping cost from China to Zimbabwe.
Standardization of logistics solutions with standardization in service procedures, and standardized cargo handling has given us the ability to quickly communicate with our clients. Also allows us to perform to the best of our abilities.
The way we have designed our whole system is to provide each of our clients with a customized experience. And all of this is completely paperless. Monitoring, tracing, and operation are all possible online. There is no reliance on one person, so there are fewer risks.
You will be in control of everything going on when we ship your goods. The way we have constructed the nodes is to be self-controlled. So, there are people at checkpoints who will monitor if everything is running smoothly.
Custom Clearance Service
Our very skilled customs clearance team is ever-present to learn about all the rules and regulations. This helps to make sure all your packages pass through customs without a hitch. Their duty is to stay up-to-date about all customs policies.
We operate all over the world, in China alone we have warehouses in more than 20 cities. And there are more warehouses in some of the most significant countries like Germany, the UK, Poland, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan. You will also find us in Egypt, Ethiopia, Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda, Ghana, Tanzania, Senegal, etc.
Highly Trained Team
We understand how important it is to have a team of skilled and experienced individuals. This is why we provide our employees with proper training and make sure to evaluate their performance to ensure quality.
It is our belief that professionalism is everything in running a business. Our staff is trained and educated with the same beliefs as us. They have all the knowledge required to provide you with the best results.
Check How We Help You Ship from China to Zimbabwe
Qualifications and Honor for Shipping from China to Zimbabwe
Business Form for International Freight Forwarders
According to the < Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on the Administration of International Cargo Transport Agency> and <Foreign Trade Laws of the People’s Republic of China>, all businesses in the international freight forwarding business needs a certificate in China.
NVOCC Business Operation Qualification Registration Certificate
There are many advantages for freight forwarders of being a member of NVOCC, however not many are a member. This gives them the privilege of booking and shipping at the cheapest shipping from China to Zimbabwe than most others. It also provides more control over goods.
ISO9001 2015 Quality Management System Certificate
When conducting business it is crucial to avoid errors and misunderstandings. With international quality management, there is less room for mistakes. We believe in providing our clients with good quality, consistent service. Having a certified system allows us to do that.
Certificate of Membership for WCA
WCA, also known as World Cargo Transportation Alliance is the world’s most powerful network of independent freight forwarders. As HART Worldwide is a member of the association we get financial protection and peace of mind when it comes to security.
Member Unit for SIFFA
SIFFA is also called Shenzhen International Freight Forwarders Association, a social enterprise with a legal personality accredited by Shenzhen Civil Affairs Bureau. They to improve cooperation, unity, the flow of information within the members of the enterprise to promote growth in the industry.
Our Network on the World
We have branches or warehouses in more than 20 Chinese cities, including Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Foshan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Yiwu, Ningbo, Wenzhou, Taizhou, Jinhua, Xiamen, Fuzhou, Putian, Tianjin, Dalian, Qingdao, Suzhou, Zhengzhou, Changsha, etc. Representatives or warehouses in UK, Germany, Poland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and African countries like Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Uganda, Morocco, Egypt, Cote d’Ivoire, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Senegal, Rwanda, etc.
Shipping Products From China to Zimbabwe | A Complete FAQ Guide
Shipping goods from one part of the world to another is not the most straightforward task.
And until a few decades ago, it would have been challenging to ship from China to Zimbabwe.
However, with the advancement of technology and transportation, it has become easy to get goods shipped from China to Zimbabwe in no time.
If you are thinking about getting shipments from China to Zimbabwe, then you must have some questions.
Read on to find all of your answers.
Table of Content:
- How Do I Get My Products Shipped From China To Zimbabwe?
- Is Shipping To Zimbabwe From China Allowed?
- How Much Does A Freight Cost For Shipping Goods From China To Zimbabwe?
- Is FedEx Express Shipping Available From China To Zimbabwe?
- How Much FedEx International Express Shipping Cost From China To Zimbabwe?
- How Much Time Does It Take FedEx Shipping From China To Zimbabwe?
- What Are The Benefits Of Sending Goods By Air Freight From China To Zimbabwe?
- How Do You Calculate Freight Weight When Shipping Goods To Zimbabwe From China?
- How Much Does It Cost To Send Goods By International Air Freight From China To Zimbabwe?
- How Much Time Does It Take Air Freight To Go To Zimbabwe From China?
- What Is The Maximum Weight Allowed When Shipping Goods Using Air Freight From China To Zimbabwe?
- What Are The Items Not Allowed In An Air Cargo If Shipped To Zimbabwe From China?
- How Much Is Sea Freight From China To Zimbabwe?
- How Much Time Does It Usually Take To Ship Goods From China To Zimbabwe By Sea?
- Which One Is Really Better Between Air Freight And Sea Freight When Shipping From China To Zimbabwe?
- What Is The Most Affordable Way To Ship Goods From China To Zimbabwe?
- What Can I Do To Reduce The Cost Of Shipping From China To Zimbabwe?
- Do All Packages Shipped From China To Zimbabwe Go Through Customs?
- Why Do Packages From China To Zimbabwe Take So Long?
- If I Ship Goods From China To Zimbabwe, Will I Have To Pay Customs Charges?
- How Is Customs Import Duty Calculated For Shipping Products From China To Zimbabwe?
- How Long Does Customs Usually Take When I Ship From China To Zimbabwe?
- What Happens If You Lie To Customs While Shipping From China To Zimbabwe?
1. How Do I Get My Products Shipped From China To Zimbabwe?
Getting goods shipped from China to Zimbabwe used to be a little difficult in the past.
But in recent times, this is not a big deal.
Many different freight forwarding companies facilitate the transfer of goods from China to Zimbabwe.
Well-known companies like FedEx, DHL, UPS, and EMS all provide a number of different services which help to ship from China to Zimbabwe.
There are services like express shipping from China to Zimbabwe and door to door shipping from China to Zimbabwe that make the whole process very efficient.
HART is one of the most reliable shipping service providers.
You can ship your products from China to Zimbabwe without any hassle with the help of their service.
2. Is Shipping To Zimbabwe From China Allowed?
Yes, shipping from China to Zimbabwe is allowed.
You will find that most countries around the world have some form of trade relations with each other.
This free flow of international trade helps these countries to grow and become stronger.
And as China produces a huge variety of goods at a reasonable price, it only makes sense to import from them.
You will not only be able to ship from China to Zimbabwe by sea but air freight shipping from China to Zimbabwe is also allowed.
3. How Much Does A Freight Cost For Shipping Goods From China To Zimbabwe?
The shipping cost from China to zimbabwe by air freight could vary based on a number of different things.
You may have to pay anywhere between $3 – $5 per kg when shipping from China to Zimbabwe by sea freight.
This shipping cost from China to Zimbabwe will be a little higher when shipped by air.
You might end up paying $6 – $7 per kg.
But remember, most of the companies will let you avail of these rates when you meet their minimum weight.
If you are thinking of shipping a container, then a 40’ one will cost about $4500 – $5000 to ship.
FedEx has the cheapest shipping from China to Zimbabwe.
4. Is FedEx Express Shipping Available From China To Zimbabwe?
Yes, FedEx express delivery service is available for shipment from China to Zimbabwe.
FedEx is one of the largest courier companies in the world and a popular express shipping from China to Zimbabwe .
They started their operations in the States, and now they ship everywhere in the world.
In Zimbabwe, FedEx express is one of the most popular ways of getting goods from one country to another.
It provides the cheapest shipping from China to Zimbabwe and is very prompt with its deliveries.
On top of that, they have one of the best door to door shipping from China to Zimbabwe.
5. How Much FedEx International Express Shipping Cost From China To Zimbabwe?
FedEx is a popular express shipping from China to Zimbabwe .
The amount of money FedEx charges for shipment from China to Zimbabwe is around $100 – $150 for 10 kgs.
For every kilogram higher than 10 kgs, you would have to pay a further $11 – $12 for each kilogram.
If you plan to ship the 25 kg FedEx box, you will be paying $200 – $250.
Likewise, for every additional kilogram after 25 kg, you will pay $10 – $11 more.
If you are looking for the cheapest shipping from China to Zimbabwe, then FedEx is your best bet.
6. How Much Time Does It Take FedEx Shipping From China To Zimbabwe?
The amount of time it takes for FedEx to ship from China to Zimbabwe depends on a number of things.
You have to consider whether you are going to use sea freight from China to Zimbabwe or air freight from China to Zimbabwe.
If you ship by sea, then it will obviously take more time to deliver the goods.
By air, it will take less time and reduce shipping cost from china to zimbabwe
There are services like FedEx International First and FedEx International Priority which will ship faster, around 5-7 days.
But the shipping cost from China to Zimbabwe with these services will be higher.
If you choose to ship from China to Zimbabwe using FedEx International Economy, it will be less expensive but will take around 8-12 days.
Now, sea freight will take around 25 to 30 days in most cases.
7. What Are The Benefits Of Sending Goods By Air Freight From China To Zimbabwe?
When shipping from China to Zimbabwe by air, you will be presented with many benefits.
It is not really possible to send these goods by road because of their locations.
The only means of transport would be sea or air.
The advantages of shipping from China to Zimbabwe by air cargo are:
- First and foremost, if you use air freight from China to Zimbabwe, then you would get your goods delivered as early as 5 days from the day it has been shipped. So if you are in a hurry, then you would not have to wait for a long time when you use air cargo.
- The amount payable for the insurance when using air cargo is significantly less. The reason behind this is that the goods are handled for a short time frame. There is less danger of anything going wrong in the ways it takes for it to reach the receiver in Zimbabwe.
- Say you were supposed to ship the items out by 3 pm on Monday, but for some reason, you could. If you ship by air, then the chances are there will be another option the same day or the very next day. So your delivery won’t be delayed by much to Zimbabwe from China.
- And finally, it is a long way from China to Zimbabwe. So, typically you would have to pack your goods really well to reduce the chance of getting damaged. But when shipping from China to Zimbabwe by air, you will have less risk. Therefore you won’t be needing as many things to pack the goods.
8. How Do You Calculate Freight Weight When Shipping Goods To Zimbabwe From China?
When it comes to shipping from China to Zimbabwe, it is essential to calculate the freight weight.
That is what you are going to be charged based on.
Now, there are two different kinds of weight when it comes to shipping.
Firstly there is the actual weight, which is how much your boxes weigh.
And the second is the volumetric weight; this is a measurement of how much weight you can take for the space your boxes occupy in the container that is being shipped.
Calculation of both of these is very important as it will determine how much you will end up paying when you ship from China to Zimbabwe.
Imagine a scenario where you are shipping 6 boxes from China to Zimbabwe.
Let’s say the weight of each of the boxes is 45 kg, so if you want to calculate the weight of all the boxes, then you need to multiply the weight by 6.
47 x 6 = 282 kg
Now that you have the calculation of the actual weight, you need to figure out if the actual weight is higher than the volumetric weight or not.
- Scenario 1: Actual Weight > Volumetric Weight
If you want to calculate the volumetric weight, you will; then, you will at first have to find out the dimensions of the package you are sending.
To do that, you have to multiply the length with Width and height.
LxWxH = Volume of the box
Let’s say L=1, W=0.5, H=0.5; 1×0.5×0.55=0.275 cubic meters
If each of the boxes has a volume of 0.275 cubic meters, then the whole package has that six times.
Meaning, 0.275×6=1.65 cubic meters
For each cubic meter of space in the container, you should take about 167 kg.
So for 1.5 cubic meter space, you would be able to take 1.65×167=275.55 kg.
The total weight of our boxes is 282 kg, and the volumetric weight is 275.55 kg.
It is apparent that the actual weight is higher than the volumetric weight.
Therefore, in this scenario, your chargeable weight is 282 kg when shipping from China to Zimbabwe.
- Scenario 2: Volumetric Weight > Actual Weight
Here we are going to change some of the values, so you understand how the situations differ from one another.
Let us assume that L=0.85, W=0.7, H=0.5.
Here the volume of each box is 0.85×0.7×0.5=0.2975 cubic metes.
Therefore, the total volume is 0.2975×6=1.785 cubic meters.
As we know from before, for 1 cubic meter, you are meant to take 167 kgs.
For 1.785 cubic meters, you can take 298 kg.
Here you can see that the volumetric weight is higher than the actual weight, which is 282 kg.
So, in this case, your chargeable weight is 298 kg, which is the volumetric weight.
9. How Much Does It Cost To Send Goods By International Air Freight From China To Zimbabwe?
You might have to pay anywhere between $10 – $15 for every kilogram you send by air freight from China to Zimbabwe.
How much money you have to pay for international air freight usually depends on how much weight you are sending.
Also, what type of service you are using.
For express shipping from China to Zimbabwe, you might have to pay a little more than what you would have to pay if you were shipping by sea.
Also, the charge will change based on which part of Zimbabwe you are shipping your goods to.
10. How Much Time Does It Take Air Freight To Go To Zimbabwe From China?
|Express||3-5 days door-to-door|
|Air Freight||5-7 days port-to-port||7-10 days door-to-door|
The time required to ship from China to Zimbabwe by air varies based on the type of service you are using.
For door to door shipping from China to Zimbabwe, there is more time required.
Hart Logistics Limited is one of the most reliable shipping freight forwarders.
You can ship your products from China to Zimbabwe in a cost-efficient way and get your products on time.
11. What Is The Maximum Weight Allowed When Shipping Goods Using Air Freight From China To Zimbabwe?
If you are shipping to Zimbabwe, you will find that different courier companies have different rules and regulations for shipping goods.
If you look at UPS, then you will find that you can ship only 20kgs in one box.
So if you have more things to send, then you need multiple boxes.
DHL, for example, allows you to ship 300 kgs worth of goods in a shipment.
12. What Are The Items Not Allowed In An Air Cargo If Shipped To Zimbabwe From China?
The list of items Zimbabwe doesn’t allow through customs is very specific.
You have to be very careful about what you are sending into the country.
The prohibited items are:
- Playing cards
- Gambling device
If the goods you’re shipping from China to Zimbabwe aren’t on this list, then it should be fine.
13. How Much Is Sea Freight From China To Zimbabwe?
When it comes to shipping goods, one of the best ways to do so is sea freight from china to zimbabwe.
It is mainly great because of the cost.
For every kg, you mostly pay around $7 – $8.
So if you are sending a lot of goods, then at the same time then this would be the cheapest shipping from China to Zimbabwe as you will pay less per kg.
14. How Much Time Does It Usually Take To Ship Goods From China To Zimbabwe By Sea?
The time needed to deliver goods from China to Zimbabwe by sea depends on what type of service you have chosen to use.
If you choose LCL shipping, then it would take you about 23-25 days to ship from China to zimbabwe.
If you choose to use FCL sea freight from china to zimbabwe, then it will take a little longer, around 30-37 days.
15. Which One Is Really Better Between Air Freight And Sea Freight When Shipping From China To Zimbabwe?
It is a little challenging to compare sea freight air freight from China to Zimbabwe.
People have different needs, and both of these cater needs of those people.
Sea freight is more useful in some cases, whereas; air freight is useful in others.
The advantages of air cargo over sea cargo:
- Air Freight is much faster than sea freight. It usually takes less than half the time to send goods by air cargo.
- You end up paying less on insurance when you choose air freight as the probability of the package being at risk is lower.
The advantages of sea cargo over air cargo:
- It costs much less to ship by sea than it is to ship by air. You pay at least $3 less per kg.
- It has a higher maximum weight limit for sea freight.
16. What Is The Most Affordable Way To Ship Goods From China To Zimbabwe?
The cheapest shipping from China to Zimbabwe is by sea.
There are a number of issues when shipping by sea, like the long weight time and the higher insurance premium other then shipping cost from china to zimbabwe
But, if you are looking to save your money on transport and don’t mind waiting a while to get your package sea freight from china to zimbabwe would be the best.
Please check the following link to know more about the cost of shipping goods from China to Zimbabwe.
17. What Can I Do To Reduce The Cost Of Shipping From China To Zimbabwe?
In one way or the other, we are always looking for ways to cut out costs.
This is especially important when we are doing business.
We can make more profit if we are able to reduce our costs.
So, how do you cut costs when shipping from China to Zimbabwe?
First, you have to figure out how fast you need the goods.
Sea freight is usually the cheapest shipping from China to Zimbabwe.
You will be spending $3-$4 less per kg if you ship by sea.
So if you are sending goods weighing 100 kg, then you are saving $300.
You could also choose the shipping company when it comes to international shipping everything goes through customs.
This allows you to negotiate the rates.
18. Do All Packages Shipped From China To Zimbabwe Go Through Customs?
Whenever you are shipping goods from one country to another the goods are going to go through customs.
So, yes shipment from China to Zimbabwe also goes through customs.
Even express shipping from China to Zimbabwe also goes through customs.
The officers usually check to make sure if everything is going fine, whether all the regulations are being followed.
You have to follow some strict rules and regulations when it comes to importing things in Zimbabwe.
They have all the information on what is allowed, to the duty you have to pay when importing goods into the country.
So if you do have some questions, that is the best place to find out all the answers.
19. Why Do Packages From China To Zimbabwe Take So Long?
Most of the time, goods are actually not stuck in customs for a long time.
However, when there are a lot of things coming in at once, that is when it might take more than the allotted time to deliver your package.
Another reason why it might be stuck in customs is if they are suspicious of your package.
In that case, a full inquiry will be conducted before you get the package.
20. If I Ship Goods From China To Zimbabwe, Will I Have To Pay Customs Charges?
When shipping from one country to another, you will obviously have to pay the customs charge.
That is not all; you will also have to pay the import duty, which is basically the import tax on the goods you have shipped.
If you are the one receiving the goods, then you are the one who has to pay the customs duty as well as the tax.
21. How Is Customs Import Duty Calculated For Shipping Products From China To Zimbabwe?
If I put everything in very simple words, then the amount you have to pay as customs duty is calculated based on the value of the goods.
For items below $10, there is no import tax.
But if the figure is above $10, then you have to pay 15% of the value of the goods you are importing.
For more information on how to calculate Duty and VAT check the link provided.
22. How Long Does Customs Usually Take When I Ship From China To Zimbabwe?
The time packages are kept in customs may vary at times.
It is most commonly seen that goods are kept in customs for a day or two.
Sometimes it might be there for longer if there are too many packages coming in at once or if the officers are suspicious of what you have in the packages.
23. What Happens If You Lie To Customs While Shipping From China To Zimbabwe?
There might include several consequences if you lie about the value of goods you are shipping.
You might want to save some money on duty by undervaluing the goods but in most cases,
You might have to pay a very hefty fine.
The goods may be taken from you.
You may even have to spend some time in jail.
So, it is best to avoid a situation like this.
Shipping goods from China to Zimbabwe has become very easy because of the number of courier services available nowadays.
If you are someone who is trying to get your goods sent from China to Zimbabwe, then you must have all the information by now.
For any further questions about getting your shipment from China to Zimbabwe, feel free to ask.
Hart is one of the most reliable shipping service providers.
It will give you a complete solution for your shipping goods from China to Zimbabwe.