HART Worldwide is your complete freight forwarder China to UK Amazon FBA internationally. They can assist you with shipping to Amazon FBA UK. Or for the shipment of your products from the UK to China.
HART has considerable experience in shipping to Amazon FBA UK. We have got a very committed marketing team. They monitor the changes coming to the marketplace endlessly. That is why we can provide our customers with crucial observations of the market. You can connect with us by text only.
The primary duty of our department of customs affairs is learning and following the customs policies in the UK and China. We follow so many operational principles. Customs compliance is one of them. We follow them to make your shipping from China to Amazon FBA UK undisruptive always.
HART has contracted settlements with the significant airline and shipping companies for FBA shipping to UK, for example, TK, ET, QR, EK, AY, CX, CZ, CA airlines, and MSC, Maersk, COSCO, CMA-CGM, APL, Evergreen, Yang Ming, PIL, OOCL, etc. It ensures enough room for our products and a low-priced rate of shipping.
Hart has kept another double advantage for you- standardization and systematization. The central logistics operating system we handle, supervise, and track all the placed shipping orders for Amazon FBA freight forwarder UK. This whole process is team-based work, not controlled by a single individual. That is why we ensure you take pleasure in our effortless service.
It is not unusual that you may want to ship from China to the UK by any specific medium: the air, train, sea, express, or door to door service. You will get a perfect service here without worrying about the shipping to Amazon FBA UK cost. We also provide the Alibaba to Amazon FBA UK service to some extent. Just bang on the door.
Our Services For Shipping From China To Amazon FBA UK
For the clients who need the door to door shipping service from China to the UK, the products will be lifted to the Chinese address. After that, we will ship them by sea, air, or train any way you want to use them.
Why Choose HART To Ship From China To UK?
We always focus on the two major rules, standardization and systematization. Also, we focus on the target markets to learn deeply about the market’s current conditions.
Cheap Shipping Rate
To sign an agreement as semi-permanent with the best airline and different shipping companies will help you to a great extent. The methods of working will be developed without a break, and the operational costs will be lower.
To get a quick response and maintain the excellence of your service level, you have to standardize three things. They are: standardizing the logistics solutions, standardizing the procedures of the service, and standardizing the handling of the cargo.
Our central devoted team for software development has developed a unique support system. So that we can guarantee the paperless online operation 100 percent, monitor, and track them too, it is teamwork. It may seem important to you, and you may trim your system.
In the whole process of the value chain, everything is self-controlled. We have appointed a devoted person at every checkpoint so that we can monitor the central software system where we have in our control everything.
Custom Clearance Service
The team we have for customs clearance in many areas and the connections with the regional professional customs agents ensure flawless custom work. Our compliance team is working on the various customs policies day after day.
We have comprehensive coverage as we possess many branches and warehouses in many Chinese cities, and the number will be more than 20. We have warehouses in the UK, Poland, Germany, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, and African countries like Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Egypt, Uganda, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Senegal, etc.
Highly Trained Team
We don’t ignore the importance of training our staff. The regular and organized training process we provide to train them well. We monitor their work summary in time and early reply too. So, we can keep you satisfied with our flawless service.
Professionalism creates grandeur. We ask for professional knowledge and efficiency to our staff in their working place. That is why we can provide you with the complete information and maximum suggestions for your shipping issues.
Qualifications And Honor For Shipping From China To UK
Business Form for International Freight Forwarders
As stated by the < Regulations of the People’s Republic of China on the Administration of International Cargo Transport Agency> and <Foreign Trade Laws of the People’s Republic of China> confirmed by and carried out by the Ministry of Commerce, all the freight forwarders in China around the world must have to achieve this certificate to continue the worldwide the business of freight forwarding.
NVOCC Business Operation Qualification Registration Certificate
In most cases, the global freight forwarders in China have not got the NVOCC as it needs registration from the Ministry of Transportation of China. Its requirement is much higher than the general freight forwarders in China. NVOCC’s advantages are- book and ship, issue the bill of lading on their own. It can make it easier to control your products in a better way.
ISO9001 2015 Quality Management System Certificate
International quality management system steps in when it is needed to ensure the clients’ experience to avert any kinds of mistakes and misunderstanding between them. We try hard to maintain the unchanging excellent service levels to all the clients.
This authorized process is here to regulate our connections and working methods.
Certificate of Membership for WCA
WCA (World Cargo Transportation Alliance) is the most influential and most extensive network for freight forwarders who work independently. As HART is already a member of WCA, we systematically cover the most favorable and far-reaching program for financial safeguard in the freight forwarder industry. It allows us to carry out business with the other members of WCA along with total security and relaxation.
Certificate of Membership for CIFA
Under the guidance of China’s Ministry of Commerce, CIFA (China freight forwarding Association), China International Freight Forwarders Association is both a national and social institution in China’s global freight forwarding industry. To increase self-discipline, management of coordination, and to make a marketplace with a level playing field is the purpose of CIFA.
Member Unit for SIFFA
SIFFA (Shenzhen International Freight Forwarders Association) is a communicative institute with valid individuality approved by the Shenzhen Civil Affairs Bureau. The objective of SIFFA is to manage, safeguard and harmonize with the members to interchange information, organize relations, increase the mutual collaboration and members’ interest to advance the worldwide industry of freight forwarding.
Shipping To Amazon FBA UK | The Ultimate FAQ Guide|
China is the dominant worldwide exporter in the case of business.
For shipping from China to Amazon FBA UK, you have to know many things to avoid shipping issues.
There are ways to find out Amazon FBA freight forwarder UK, shipping to Amazon FBA UK cost, how to complete Alibaba to Amazon FBA UK, and so many.
After going through the FAQ guide, you will learn about shipping from China to Amazon FBA UK and the inevitable problems you may have faced.
Table Of Contents:
- What Is Amazon FBA?
- How Many Types Of Amazon Fulfillments Are There?
- What Is The Process Of Shipping To Amazon FBA UK?
- How Many Routes Are There For Shipping To Amazon FBA UK?
- What Are The Cargo Requirements For FBA Shipping To UK?
- How Much Does The Shipping To Amazon FBA UK Cost?
- What Are The FBA Policies And Requirements For Shipping To Amazon FBA UK?
- Why Should You Use Fulfillment By Amazon FBA Freight Forwarder UK?
- How To Prepare Your Products For Shipping And Fulfillment For Shipping From China To Amazon FBA UK?
- What Are The Requirements For Scheduling Deliveries To Freight Forwarder China To UK Amazon FBA?
- What Are The Pallet Requirements For Shipping From Amazon FBA Freight Forwarder UK?
- What Are The Outer Carton Requirements For Shipping To Amazon FBA UK?
- How To Prepare Boxes For Shipping Small Package Delivery (SPD) from Amazon FBA Freight Forwarder UK?
- How To Prepare Boxes For Shipping Less Than Truckload (LTL) From Shipping To Amazon FBA UK?
- What Is The Difference Between Import Turnover Tax And Customs Duties For FBA Shipping To UK?
- How To Complete Custom Clearance For Shipping To Freight Forwarder China To UK Amazon FBA?
- What Are The Rates And Costs Of Customs For Shipping To Amazon FBA UK?
- Can I Ship Directly From Alibaba To Amazon FBA UK Warehouse?
1. What Is Amazon FBA?
FBA stands for Fulfillment by Amazon.
A service Amazon offers to those who want to do business.
It is a way where the outer party salesmen can automate the fulfillment of their order in case of the services related to shipping.
It is as simple as you think it is, a seller’s duty is to sell, and Amazon FBA will ship the goods worldwide.
If you enroll yourself in Amazon FBA, Amazon will handle everything related to Shipping To Amazon FBA UK.
They will pick and pack the goods, return and refund alongside delivering the goods safely to the warehouse, and many more.
The merchants transfer their goods to Amazon.
They take them to the warehouses.
You have to handle your sales and ensure that Amazon has got in their stocks your goods.
You will have to pay them.
But the service they offer you for shipping from China to Amazon FBA UK is worthy of it.
When you work with Amazon, you will get access to the most driving performance networks.
2. How Many Types Of Amazon Fulfillments Are There?
There are three kinds of Amazon fulfillment. They are:
- FBM(Fulfilled By Merchant)
- SFP(Seller Fulfilled Prime)/FBM(Fulfilled by Merchant)
- FBA (Fulfilled By Amazon)
You may choose any one route for business purposes.
3. What Is The Process Of Shipping To Amazon FBA UK?
To run the process of shipping to Amazon FBA UK, you have to ensure that you have got everything.
Make A AMAZON FBA Shipping Plan
It is crucial to create a shipping plan before shipping to Amazon FBA UK.
It will be informing Amazon about the goods you will send them and the quantity of the goods.
You, Amazon, or the manufacturer, anybody can complete the labeling and the packaging.
Create Your Shipment
If you want to make your first shipment, proceed with the following steps:
- Go to the Inventory tab in the option named Amazon Seller Central, and you have to click on the Manage Inventory.
- Next, go to the product you are going to ship and click the Edit
After that select the option Send/Replenish Inventory.
- Now fill in the necessary information.
- You need to decide who will pack your products between the supplier or Amazon.
You will know for sure what product you are going to sell.
Quantity, Size, and Weight of Cases, and Units Per Case
Amazon needs to know everything about the space occupied by your products and how much space it actually needs.
A UPC Barcode
The products or items you will send Amazon to claim a barcode.
The Location of Courier And Mailing Location
Amazon will want to know who will deliver your products and where from.
There is some step-by-step process of shipping to Amazon FBA UK.
HART WORLDWIDE LOGISTICS LIMITED is the leading freight forwarder China to UK Amazon FBA for shipping your product.
4. How Many Routes Are There For Shipping To Amazon FBA UK?
At present, there are three routes for shipping to Amazon FBA UK.
You can choose sea freight when your products weigh around 400kg or more.
The two shipping options by sea freight are- Container load (LCL) and Full Container Load (FCL).
Sea freight is more cost-effective compared to air freight.
They will deliver your products within 20-30 days to the UK.
Airfreight will deliver your products to the warehouse of the United Kingdom in 10-15 days.
The expense is reasonable, and the delivery speed is breakneck.
You have to wait for your products to be delivered to the FBA warehouse in the UK to complete the shipping from China to Amazon FBA UK.
Your products will reach the FBA warehouse in the UK in 30-35 days by rail freight.
To get more ideas about shipping to Amazon FBA UK warehouses, check in here:
5. What Are The Cargo Requirements For FBA Shipping To UK?
The cargo requirements for FBA shipping to UK are so many.
There are some restrictions you need to follow in case of carrying and delivering them.
If any items are not reported, you will have to pay a lot of fines as a punishment.
The concealing of pure battery and imitation goods, products banned by many countries and companies will also make you pay a fine.
Products like asbestos and asbestos-containing items need an import license.
Different types of wooden items like wooden crafts, wooden products, make-up brushes, and other products need to have the fumigation certificate for shipping from China to Amazon FBA UK.
The items need to have a specific FNSKU label.
All items must be printed “Made in China,” or the label “Made in China” in each package is a must.
6. How Much Does The Shipping To Amazon FBA UK Cost?
The shipping to Amazon FBA UK costs are ever-changing.
They may vary because of the season, type, and size of your products, and many other factors are needed to consider.
The approximate idea about the shipping to Amazon FBA UK costs:
|Monthly Inventory Storage
(per cubic foot)
|From $0.48 to $2.40 depending on season and size of the item.|
(per cubic foot)- 18 to 365 days
(per cubic foot)- Over 365 days
|$6.90 per cubic foot or $0.50 per unit(whichever is greater)|
|FBA Fulfillment Fees
(per unit)-Standard Size
|From $2.41 to $4.71+ (cost depends on weight)|
|FBA Fulfillment Fees
(per unit)-Over Size
|From $8.13 to $137.32+ (cost depends on size classification)|
(per unit) – Return
|From $0.50 to $0.60 depending on item size|
(per unit) – Disposal
|From $0.15 to $0.30 depending on item size|
There are some standard Amazon FBA fees for shipping from China to Amazon FBA UK.
Amazon typically charges the seller 15% on each price of sold products.
Except for the seller fee, there are two types of main fees charged by Amazon.
They are- fulfillment fees and inventory storage fees.
The other FBA fees for shipping to Amazon FBA UK are- Product Return fees, Inventory removal fees, Penalty fees, Package prep fees, and Long-term storage fees.
You may check in here about the shipping process of Amazon FBA:
7. What Are The FBA Policies And Requirements For Shipping To Amazon FBA UK?
When you start listing products for shipping from China to Amazon FBA UK, it is crucial to know the policies and requirements.
The FBA policies are as follows:
FBA Listings Customer Feedback
Customers can give their feedback for the orders by Amazon FBA for you.
If the input is negative, it may strike you as a seller.
Return Policy On Amazon
The return policy on Amazon shows the customers how they may return the order.
It also indicates how you can give them a full or half compensation for the return policy accepted by Amazon.
Service For The Orders Of Multi-Channel Fulfillment
It is your responsibility to replace, refund, and return the orders for multi-channel fulfillment.
Damaged And Lost Inventory Reimbursement Policy
Amazon will give you full or partial compensation if Amazon damages your products during the whole shipment process.
The FBA requirements are:
Some products need approval before selling them on Amazon.
Some products are prohibited from selling on Amazon, or they need to meet the requirements to sell on Amazon.
The requirements are like the labeling requirements, shipping inventory, and packaging to cover for inventory for shipping from China to Amazon FBA UK.
HART is there to make everything simple for you.
8. Why Should You Use Fulfillment By Amazon FBA Freight Forwarder UK?
There are many reasons to use fulfillment by Amazon FBA freight forwarder UK.
There is the option for two days of free Prime Shipping, which is available for all the customers.
Return Policy And Customer Service
As a seller, Amazon will provide customer service and handle returns for the placed orders.
Reach New Customers
Different programs like FBA Subscribe & Save, Multi-Channel Fulfillment, FBA Small and Light, and FBA Export may increase your sales and reach more clients.
Tools To Manage The Business
The tools you may choose from the optional services like preparation of the product, repackaging, labeling, etc., will help you manage your business.
There are many benefits of Amazon FBA freight forwarder UK to help you with their fulfillment.
Some of them are:
The main benefit of Amazon FBA is to reach your products to the clients at a reasonable rate for shipping to Amazon FBA UK cost.
The shipping is swift which you can manage with the help of one or two employees only.
To provide you all the benefits quickly, HART freight forwarder China to UK Amazon FBA will assist you on this purpose.
9. How To Prepare Your Products For Shipping And Fulfillment For Shipping From China To Amazon FBA UK?
You have to follow the guidelines of Amazon to make everything easy.
The requirements for shipping from China to Amazon FBA UK are as follows:
The Requirements For Preparation
The list of some special products categories are:
Requirements Of The Labelling & Barcode
The products you are sending to Amazon for shipping from China to Amazon FBA UK should have a specific, exact and clear barcode that can be scanned to register and identify them when they will arrive.
The barcode has two options.
- Use current Manufacturer barcodes (for qualifying goods only)
- Print barcodes or labels from Amazon Seller Account
Stickerless And Combined Inventory
To use the manufacturer’s barcode, some products need to be qualified.
This barcode is utilized to recognize and track the inventory through FBA.
If your product does not become available when a customer places an order for it, Amazon delivers them the same kinds of products from another seller.
You will not miss the payment either.
10. What Are The Requirements For Scheduling Deliveries To Freight Forwarder China to UK Amazon FBA?
To schedule appointments for delivering the products efficiently at freight forwarder China to UK Amazon FBA also has some guidelines.
To fill up the Booking Form is a must and specifically provide information about pallets, cartons, PO numbers, Amazon Reference ID, etc.
The Bill of Lading (B/L) number and the PRO number are also essential to provide them.
After filling the Booking Form, you will forward it to the carrier.
They will contact the Fulfillment Centre.
After that, they will set up an appointment for the delivery.
The appointment request must be made in advance for 24 hours, at least for all the inbound deliveries.
To avoid any types of problems in the case of shipping and deliveries, you need to become quite familiar with the general issues for shipping from China to Amazon FBA UK.
Some errors in case of a successful delivery are:
- Packaging is not done properly
- Incorrect and unreadable labels
- No product listings for multiple shipments in the same container
- Shipping more than the list
- Unmatched product condition and description
- Exceeding the height of pallet (for single-stacked 1.7m and double-stacked 1.5m)
- Safety hazard for dangerous products
- Identical barcodes for other products
- Not sealed properly or leaked liquid products
- Sending case-packed goods with one label for the outer box
- Products with more than a single barcodes
- Placing barcode sticker into the outer bag
- Too heavy boxes (more than 15 kg)
These are the crucial facts for Amazon FBA freight forwarder UK.
HART WORLDWIDE LOGISTICS LIMITED may give you the proper suggestion to be the leading freight forwarder in China to UK Amazon FBA.
11. What Are The Pallet Requirements For Shipping From Amazon FBA Freight Forwarder UK?
You need to send the pallet to the Amazon fulfillment center for shipping from China to Amazon FBA UK as a seller.
There are specific rules and regulations for that.
The following important guidelines will help you to avert all the issues to send pallets to Amazon FBA freight forwarder UK:
Dimensions And Weight Of The Load Pallet
The pallets dimensions and weight are:
– Height will not be more than 1.8 meters, including the height of the pallets.
– Weight will not be more than 500kg.
Condition For Broken Or Damaged Pallets
Amazon does not accept broken and damaged pallets along with wrapped products .
If it happens to you, they will refuse the delivery.
The Maximum Height Limit By Amazon For Specific Items
The singular items whose height is more than 1.55 meters need to be laid down horizontally on the pallet, giving the same space around the pallet.
Accepted Pallet Types
Amazon pallet guidelines have stated clearly that all pallets should have the standard 4-way access.
Amazon does not accept pallets made from plastics, instead you should use wooden pallets .
The pallets requirements are:
- Accurate Dimensions will be: 1,200mm x 1,000mm x 150mm.
- All The Pallets Must Be Done Shrink-Wrapped.
- No presence of Loose Cartons On The Top
12. What Are The Outer Carton Requirements For Shipping To Amazon FBA UK?
The outer carton requirements for shipping to Amazon FBA UK are:
- It is recommended to utilize a wholly new and robust outer carton.
- Be careful not to use any logo or information that is not related to the products.
- You have to use two Amazon shipment labels, on the front side and the backside.
And use the crystal clear opp tape or transparent sticker to cover the labels.
- The suggested weight of a carton may be controlled at 12~30Kg for air freight and 12~22Kg for sea freight.
- For the longest side, the dimensions of the outer carton will be less than 120CM.
- For the shortest side, it will be less than 75CM.
- It is requested to use the crystal clear opp tape to seal the carton and outer carton.
13. How To Prepare Boxes For Shipping Small Package Delivery (SPD) from Amazon FBA Freight Forwarder UK?
To prepare boxes for shipping Small Package Delivery (SPD) from Amazon FBA freight forwarder UK, you have to abide by certain things.
Small parcel deliveries (SPDsseparately) contain units loaded in specific boxes.
These are smaller shipments generally.
The box limit of the Small parcel delivery (SPD) is 200 per shipment for the partnered carrier.
For the non-partnered carrier, the Small parcel delivery (SPD) box limit is 500 per shipment.
14. How To Prepare Boxes For Shipping Less Than Truckload (LTL) From Shipping To Amazon FBA UK?
To prepare boxes for shipping Less Than Truckload (LTL) from FBA shipping to UK, you have to follow some rules.
The exact dimensions are problematic for your carriers to increase the capacity.
You have to complete the bill of lading as precisely as possible to give them to your carriers.
Packaging And Labeling
To safeguard your shipment, load the products onto pallets.
Place the heavy items on the bottom of the pallets and place the label on the side.
15. What Is The Difference Between Import Turnover Tax And Customs Duties For FBA Shipping To UK?
The differences between excise duty and customs duties for FBA shipping to UK are:
- Excise duty is charged for products being manufactured inside any country.
On the other hand, customs duty is charged on imported products from any foreign country.
- Along with the VAT and the sales tax, the excise duty is charged.
- Excise duty is esteemed equivalently.
It means it is calculated considering the number of products or the volume of the product.
- Its chargeable value will control the customs duty of any product.
Each item is given a specific value or code; it is 4-10 digits.
- For both the excise and customs duty duties, almost all administration procedures, confiscation, valuation, appeal, refund, and settlement will be the same.
16. How To Complete Custom Clearance For Shipping To Freight Forwarder China To UK Amazon FBA?
To complete custom clearance with freight forwarder China to UK Amazon FBA, there are some automated procedures.
Let’s hear about them:
If you want to import products from foreign countries into the EU, the import procedure is a prerequisite.
One of the essential customs procedures is the “release for free circulation” for products that will ultimately remain in the EU.
Besides the customs duty, you have to pay the import VAT and excise duty shipping from China to Amazon FBA UK.
The procedure is harmonized, meaning it is the same for all the Member States of the EU.
- The products are announced.
- The customs authority will verify the completeness.
- The customs authority will accept an uncompleted application.
- The administration will review the documentation.
- The verification will decide if the duty is chargeable.
- “For free circulation,” the products are released.
If the products have never been exported earlier from the EU, there are two stages to follow.
At first, the efficient inside customs office gets notified of the arrival of the products at the customs office.
The customs office will issue an ABD (export accompanying document) after completing the successful verification.
Finally the products need to declare their presence at the customs office, exported.
After checking the ABD, the product will be released for export.
17. What Are The Rates And Costs Of Customs For Shipping To Amazon FBA UK?
The rates and costs of customs for shipping to Amazon FBA UK may be imposed for the imported products from third countries.
The chargeable duties are customs duty and excise duty.
It has got the standard duty rate for the third country for each item.
The calculation method of the customs duty is:
Amount Of duty = Customs Value X Customs Rate
You can consider this calculation for shipping to Amazon FBA UK.
18. Can I Ship Directly From Alibaba To Amazon FBA UK Warehouse?
You can ship your products directly from Alibaba to Amazon FBA UK warehouse.
But you have to be alert to some rules. Otherwise, your account may be shut down:
- Make sure your product’s quality is good and the same as the list you have provided them.
- Shipping a small number of products is not profitable.
- Put your trust in Amazon to pack and label your product accurately.
- Alibaba is not that famous for sourcing goods, and Amazon seldom accepts the invoice provided by Alibaba.
- You have to utilize the commercial invoice.
You can have a clear idea about it here:
It is significant for both the importer and exporter about the shipping to Amazon FBA UK.
The shipping process from China to Amazon FBA UK will not be clear to you until you have got a decent idea about them.
In this FAQ guide, we have tried to make them clear in easy language.
You will benefit a lot after going through this article.
Keep reading and create a place as a successful businessman.